Working with the Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

As an answer, Olga pushed back her chair from the bar, uncrossed those lovely legs, looked around quickly to make sure that nobody was watching, and lifted her knees just high enough to "aim" her upper legs at me and then slightly spread them. "Look," came her one word answer. Sure enough, I could just make out the hint of a mint green silk panty at the top of her legs. She closed her legs and resumed her ladylike posture at the bar. She had a satisfied look on her face and bent back to her cocktail.

"I've got to ask: why are we negotiating our future relationship right now?"

"Negotiating are we? I didn't know that you negotiated sex," she answered in a husky whisper.

"Everything is negotiated Olga. But again, why now?"

Her answer was just another in a long line of surprises for me by how direct Angie and her sister could be, "Because Angie is so sore, that she's pretty sure that she won't be ready to go again for a couple of days." (Geez, what did they feed these girls in Germany before sending them over here?) "And that's not something that can be negotiated," she finished.

Speaking of which, do you want me to call the night time bartender and ask him if he'll come in early?"

She feigned an innocent look, "And why would you do that?"

I decided to be direct too, "So I can leave here early, take you to my house, and get those panties off of you." The gamble paid off. Her eyes softened and she nodded that, yes, I should. I called my replacement and offered to work a shift for him, if he could come in early that day. "The earlier, the better," I told him. I was three and a half hours from the end of my shift but if I had to wait that long, she might lose interest or I would bust a nut from anticipation. We decided that it wouldn't do for us to be seen leaving together, so she went to wait in her car, while I waited impatiently for my replacement. She walked out and made a pirouette at the door to show me what I had in store. Freshness and springtime...

An hour later, I parked my car in my drive and Olga's Toyota sat in the street in front of my house. I didn't wait for her, but hit the button for the garage door opener and headed into the shade. She stepped out of the small car, an interesting feat to accomplish in a short dress. Her purse hung across her shoulder and her hips swayed seductively as she lazily walked my way. She was clearly prolonging my anticipation but I didn't care. I could watch her walk all day, a trait she shared with her sister. I poked at the button before she was all the way in the door and the noise of the door starting down made her move a little quicker to join me.

I stood stock still in the shade of the garage as she completed her entry. When the door touched down, all hell broke loose. The neighbors could no longer see either of us, I lived alone, and I'd had to wait too long to get her alone. I wish I could tell you about some witty or pithy conversation that we had. Maybe in a less hurried time, I would have spent more energy on a true seduction. A long, relaxed evening of working up to the sex act might make a good story. None of this happened.

Her purse hit the floor about five seconds before her dress did and roughly two seconds before I attacked her mouth. Frantic hands and desperate mouths searched and discovered. Tongues dueled, pelvises collided, and we were barely able to keep our feet. She backed me into the washing machine and fought with my belt, button, and zipper. She had me wound so tight, I knew that release was near for one or both of us. My fleshy club sprang from my falling boxers and she grabbed it roughly and pulled up. My only response to this was to hop up on top of the washer into a sitting position.

Like she'd done the first night I'd been with her sister, she engulfed my cock and deep throated me all the way to the base. She worked my rod up and down, making it slippery with her saliva and working it with her hands whenever she took a break with her mouth. The curly blond head in my lap bobbed and slurped, bringing me to a height of ecstasy quickly. She rested her mouth for a second while catching her breath. Her hands didn't stop their insistent stroking, though. "Come in my mouth. Come on," she gasped before re-engulfing my cock.

The obscene noises made by her suctioning mouth were matched only by the view of those red lips smearing lipstick all up and down the shaft of my cock. I didn't have to last long, I couldn't have lasted long. The little squeals she made while sucking me off were the last straw. I had a difficult time holding still and my hips nearly bucked me off of the washer. As the streams of cum began jetting out of my rigid cock, she pulled me out of her mouth and let it hit her in the face. She aimed it at her mouth and held it there like a porn starlet. The differences between this and thousands of cheesy porn videos though, was that it was me as the star and she never closed her eyes. She looked up at me while I came, taking the shooting creamy globs as they hit the back of her mouth, her cheeks, her smeared lips, and her chin.

When the eruption ended and I'd stopped squirming, she stood up while catching drops of spooge on her fingers and licking them from her fingers. I couldn't help but notice the juxtaposition of those long, elegant fingers with their well-manicured nails and the sloppy, sticky mess clinging to them. She pulled a clean hand towel from the neatly folded pile of laundry on the drier and wiped the rest of the it from her face. She then gave my spent cock a cursory wipe and looked around for her dress.

"Wow! Where'd that come from?" I asked.

"'Thought you'd like it. Angela won't do that for you, by the way."

"What? Why not? Wait, why are we talking about Angela again?" I asked. This just kept getting weirder and weirder.

"Well, let's get out of this garage and go talk about it. I mean, this is an ok place for a blow job, but if I'm going to get fucked and have to talk, I want a proper bed."

I led her into the air conditioned house and pointed out the bathroom where she spent about five minutes freshening up. I went upstairs and turned the blinds to dim the room, put on some soft music, and waited.

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers
12