Working with the Girls Ch. 06

Story Info
Olga discovers submission.
2.3k words
4.14
16.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

The next day, after my whole day pleasuring Olga, Angie called me. "You know, I still can't walk. What do you think about that?"

I answered, "Well, it sounds like you're trying to stroke my ego."

"Yeah, I know you, you pervert," she continued, "that's not all you'd like me to stroke."

I laughed and figured it was time to line up my next encounter with one of the sisters. "When are you coming over?" I figured that asking directly at this point was best; why hide it? I wanted to fuck her and I intended to have her again.

She disappointed me when she said, "Did you forget? I'm working today."

"I'll just have to fuck your sister then," I joked...half hoping that I could.

Angie laughed, mockingly, and said, "Well, then, maybe you should call her. You know the number." At that, she hung up on me.

"Hmmm," I thought, "that one is going to need to be corrected." I certainly didn't like being hung up on, even if it was a joke. The sisters didn't seem to mind that I had a relationship with each of them. I liked them; I think they liked me. But there was nothing more to it. None of the three of us were looking for love. It was simply sex between friends and if jealousy was creeping in, I figured I had better watch for it to keep it from becoming a problem.

All the same, I dialed Olga's number. Her heavy accent answered and when she discovered it was me, the tone changed to one of wary happiness. I figured I had a sure thing for a visit today. "Come back to my house, please. You left something here and I want to make sure you don't go without."

Cryptic, yes. Purposely misdirected? Yeah, absolutely. I wanted her to think she was coming back for the undergarment that I'd kept yesterday, but I definitely had other plans.

"I'll stop by before noon. But no more of what I had yesterday, ok? My poor pussy is sore, Hon."

I laughed at the remark and she continued, "I'm serious...I really enjoyed that, but it's just too much. You need to learn some moderation."

After finishing the arrangements for when she'd come by, I thought about the conversation. "So, her sister and her both are now telling me how it's going to be? Putting me in my place? Yeah...not going to happen. It's time to show them who they're dealing with."

When Olga showed up, it was clear that she'd made a plan. She figured that sex again was out since she'd made it clear to me how sore her pussy was. AND further, she'd decided to show me what I was going to be missing. She wore a tight tank top that barely contained her breasts. And the miniskirt...oh, the miniskirt...it was the stuff that dreams are made of for the twenty something I was back then. Those long tan legs were visible up to her thighs. Cute wedge heels showed off her pedicure. "This one knows my weaknesses just like her sister and is thinking that she is going to get me good and frustrated," I thought to myself. "Keep it up," I said in my head.

When I opened the door to my house she walked in as if she knew how desirable she was to me and planned to use it to her advantage. "So, where's my stuff?"

Without a word, I moved to her and reached behind her head slowly while never letting her look away from my eyes. She thought I was moving in for a nice kiss and allowed it to happen. When my fist curled in her hair, her eyes registered shock, surprise, and a little of something else. I pulled her to me and crushed her lips with mine. I kissed her like I owned her. She fought to regain her breath when I stopped, but I never let go of the control I had of her pretty blond head. She seemed to be melting with this sudden show of my other side.

"You want what you left here without, do you?" I said. "Came back to get it, hmmmm?"

Her tone was a little less demanding when she spoke again, "Yes please. Uhh, I thought I'd just stop to get them."

"'Please.' I like that. That's good. I was just thinking that you need to learn some respect. And so does your sister." She looked fearfully up at me as if she couldn't believe this was happening. I was feeling suddenly changed and enjoying the feeling. I was definitely planning on acting on it, but I didn't know how yet.

I pulled her to me again and kissed her in a way that left no doubt that I was in control of the situation. She responded in such a way that I realized that my new manner was working for her. She sagged against me a little and allowed it.

Breaking the kiss and turning her around, I held her there as I nibbled at her neck, the hand in her hair pushing her head down into the submissive pose that I expected she would be learning soon. My free hand reached around her and roughly fondled her breasts. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she realized that her plan of simply stopping by to tease me a little and get her underwear back was about to go out the window. And yet, she made no attempt to stop me. The tank top was unceremoniously pulled up and over her head. She obliged me by keeping her arms straight up after I lifted them up to where I wanted them. Her full tits popped free; she wore no bra.

"Such a slut," I seethed through my teeth into her ear. "No bra? What did you expect would happen to you coming here like that?"

She didn't answer, but simply moaned as I pinched and twisted her nipples. Pulling at the left nipple, I held it as far from her body as I could without pulling her off balance. The heavy meat of her breast dragged at the nipple and I increased the pressure, even shaking it a little to make her tit pull even harder. "Like that, Olga?"

She only moaned so I asked more insistently: "I said, 'Do you like that, Slut?'"

I knew that she was surprised by this from me but her actions and reactions were giving her away. Her body and her mind wanted this rough treatment.

"I do," she answered feebly. So softly in fact that I could barely hear it, but it was good enough for me. I fully intended to give her what she didn't get yesterday, but it wasn't those damned panties. Not yet. Besides, they were frozen solid inside a Zip-Loc bag in my freezer.

"And do you know why you like it?" I asked in a tone that I couldn't believe was coming from my mouth. My mother would certainly never want to hear me talking to a lady like this...but good thing, she wasn't there.

I knew she was thinking. Trying to conjure the answer that wasn't going to get her into more trouble. Searching for what she thought I wanted to hear. In the end, she went with the cop-out. She decided to just answer, "No...?" in a tone that said, "Clearly you do; tell me please?"

"Because you're a slut. Sluts like being treated this way, don't they?" (Did I really just say that to her?)

She was almost in tears at the accusation. Perhaps I was hitting too close to home. Maybe not the real "home" but something she wanted in her mind but had been afraid to ever ask for. Her admission was a halting, "Yes..." Her voice trailed off as she dragged out the "s" at the end.

In response, I lifted the back of the miniskirt. To my delight, her bare ass was exposed. She hadn't worn panties at all. Did she come here like this because she "knew" she was getting back the ones I'd kept yesterday? Did she go without because my incessant licking of her pussy yesterday made her too sore to wear them? Or was she figuring on teasing me even more with her panty-less ass since she was sure that my assurance of not touching her pussy had been sincere?

"See that? Sluts go without panties." I smacked her right ass cheek for emphasis and she jumped. "Sluts know that they need it. Need to get fucked. Need to be used. Need to have someone take them...take what they want. Don't they?" I really hadn't expected to let her see this side of me so soon, but she was playing right into it and it seemed to be on a course that was going to play itself out despite my earlier hesitation.

Again, her answer came from a far away place inside her, but this time, instead of the tiny bit of fear I'd heard before, I heard excitement. "Yes," she answered without hesitation.

And that is how I came to have Olga bent over my kitchen table, skirt flipped up and lying on her lower back, bare ass exposed not two feet from where I ate my dinner, and realizing that her relationship was changing in a way she had not expected.

I spanked her ass--both sides of it--with my bare hand for twenty minutes. It turned a lovely shade of beet red and eventually my individual hand prints merged and formed one large crimson stain on her beautiful ass. She jumped with every smack at first. Then she whimpered. Her whimpers turned to little cries. Then, she began sobbing. I checked several times to see her face, to see if I really was damaging her or if she was enjoying it. It was not so easy to tell, but I knew one of us was having a good time. And when I reached between her legs to gently cup her pussy and gauge her reaction, I was rewarded with a completely soaked hand. I believed that she was very into it if her pussy was any indication.

Her knees started to bend and I wasn't sure if she was trying to get away from the punishment or if her legs were getting weak. "Stand straight, Slut," I commanded and she immediately straightened for me. I stood back to admire my handiwork. I was quite pleased, Olga was going to have a hard time sitting for a while. Her sister, Angie, was still unable to walk without soreness, but for a completely different reason. In any case, these two were going to have to come to terms with a reality that included me enjoying them in ways that they weren't used to yet.

Olga still stood, hands pressed against my dining room table, breasts hanging in front of her, ass jutted backwards at me, legs straight, and an ass that was as fiery red as one could imagine. I pressed myself against her back and held her tightly, "OK, Slut?" I asked. Her answer was an almost imperceptible nod. "Good sluts get rewarded, you know?"

She didn't know how to answer. After all, the "reward" might be something else just as cruel...or worse.

I reached between her legs and found her pussy again. She was wetter than when I'd been eating her yesterday. I knew it wouldn't take long to grant her a release. I frigged her clit and stroked my fingers in and out of her sopping pussy and within a minute she collapsed backwards against me as she came. "Good Slut," I intoned behind her.

"Now before you go, I have something for you; something that you came here for. And since I'm done with you for today, I'm going to let you have it. Stay right where you are."

I watched her carefully as she held her position. I didn't want my surprise spoiled by her seeing what I was doing. I moved to the freezer and pulled out a bag that contained her now frozen almost solid panties. I knew that with as hot as her butt cheeks were, the cold material was going to be a shock. But she wasn't going home empty handed and technically, she WAS getting what she'd come for. And good girls always get rewarded.

"You can put on your top," I directed as I moved behind her again. She obediently picked it up from the kitchen table and slid it down over her toned body. "Still want your panties?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she answered.

"Lift your leg; I'll help you put them on."

She lifted her left foot first and the material bent with a little resistance as I forced the leg hole into a loop that could be slid over her foot. "And now the other," I said and she lifted it enough for me to slip the other leg hole over that foot. I had been careful not to allow the cold fabric touch her skin because I wanted this to be a surprise. And then, without hesitation, I pulled the freezing cold material up her legs and snugged the garment into the crack of her ass and across her burning ass cheeks. She yelped satisfyingly when she realized that not only was I not kidding about keeping the borrowed panties in the freezer, but that against her just-spanked butt, they were COLD!

"Comfy?" I asked and she squirmed from the sensation.

I flipped the material of the skirt back down to cover her ass and crotch and mockingly slapped her ass again, "Off you go."

She looked at me in disbelief. Was I really going to send her away in this condition? With a well spanked ass, an orgasm fresh on her dewy lips, and a nearly frozen pair of panties impeding her movements, she was expected to walk out my door to her car and sit down? And drive home? Her lips opened as if to say something, but I cut her off.

"You heard me, Slut. You're free to go. I'll see you soon," I threatened.

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers