Working with Trista Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she reached into her purse and produced the cage and set it on the table.

"The second option," she began, "is that we continue what we started here."

She let that hang there in the air. I think she was seeing if I would flat out refuse. She smiled when I asked her what that would all entail.

"Well, the first thing it would entail is for you to go put on the cage, lock it and return the key to me."

"What else does it entail?"

"Those specifics would be revealed once you have the cage back on. I'd like to tell you some stuff but I don't want to ruin any surprises. You yourself said that one of the things you liked best was that you didn't know what was coming."

That was true I had said that.

When I asked for at least a hint she said, "I will tell you what. If you return with the cage on and locked, and return the key to me. I will have ready for you a list of 5 rules. There may be more added, they may be amended in the future or they may be removed entirely. However, these will be the rules we will have from the start. You will have to follow them or there will be consequences."

I asked her what type of consequences. She laughed and said, "You should have a pretty good idea by now. But it will be most likely one of three things. 1) Your next orgasm will be pushed back. 2) You will be disciplined and it won't be pleasant. 3) You will be forced to do something you may not entirely enjoy. Of course, keep in mind it could be all three things too, depending on what I decide."

I then asked how long she was thinking this arrangement would be for. She replied, "Obviously, it will have to be for some length of time otherwise the threat of your next orgasm wouldn't mean much. I mean if we only do it for a week, what's the big deal. You've already done a week. I would propose that we would revisit at one year, or put another way, after one year, you could choose to opt out. I can terminate the arrangement at any time."

I thought for a moment. A year seemed like such a long time, but the more I thought about being locked up in the cage again the harder my cock got. The more I thought about Trista having complete control over my cock the more my cock leaked pre-cum. The more I thought about her having the power to humiliate, use me and abuse me as she saw fit the more my balls ached. And the more I thought about not having control and handing it over to her the more I knew what my decision would be.

"So what do I have to do?" I asked.

"Simply go to the restroom and put the cage back on. I would prefer you not cum before you do, though I did promise you that you would be able to. So if you choose to masturbate in the stall before you put it on I cannot control that and it is your choice. Though I have to say that I would prefer it if you did not. So put it on, return to me and hand me the key."

I started to stand up and she said, "Wait one more thing. Be sure you realize what you're handing over. You're handing over the power to cum. When you do it will be the way I choose. This was in a town full of people you do not know. When we get back home, you will be surrounded by people you know and who know you. Some of which may be collateral damage, in that they may see a 'different side' of you. That may be intentional on my part or not. But over the next year, undoubtedly, no matter how careful, someone may stumble onto something."

The thought of that caused me to have to adjust myself once again. I told her I would be right back. I went into the restroom and I was tempted beyond belief to quickly masturbate and cum, but instead I waited for my erection to die down on its own and finally placed the cage on and locked it.

As I was walking back, I would be lying if I didn't think about reconsidering. After all if seemed like Trista had tried to warn me. I was about to walk away and she called me back. However, I continued on and handed her the key. She told me to sit down and she had an evil grin on her face.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

When I told her I didn't, her grin turned into a full-fledged smile.

She slid me a piece of paper and said, "Here are your rules/tasks for the next year for right now. Remember I can choose to revise them as I see fit."

I opened the piece of paper and immediately my cock began to do its all too familiar strain against the cage as it tried to become hard.

1. No body hair at all. Remain shaven at all times.
2. 6 orgasms in the next year to be decided by Trista
3. All cum I produce I must eat.
4. A minimum once per week, Trista will use the strap-on.
5. A minimum once per week, Trista will punish me.
6. No more male underwear.
7. Only spandex allowed at the gym.
8. Only lingerie outfits allowed to be worn at home.
9. I will need to clean Trista's house in a maid outfit or lingerie, at least once per month.
10. I will need to start an online blog which I will need to update at least once a week. Complete with pictures, though they need not show my face.

After I had read these rules I looked up at Trista. I'm not quite sure what my reaction said exactly but she said, "These of course are just the start. I also want you to think of a few things on the flight home. Of your Facebook friends, I want you to do the following: make a list and pick one male and one female friend that will see you in complete lingerie. Furthermore, pick one male and female friend that will see you take it up the ass, keep in mind they may want to join in. Finally, pick one male from your Facebook friends whose cock you will suck. They may not be the same person either. It has to be five different people. The male and female can be a couple though. While in the air, you can think it over. You can tell me their names and show me their profiles when we land. If you don't pick, I will pick for you. Now let's go catch our flight."

It's going to be a fun and frustrating year.