Working with Trista Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate lunch at one of the little cafes in the casino and Trista asked if I wanted to go with her to the pool. Boy did I ever, I had been looking forward to seeing her in a bikini since I first heard about the trip. She asked me what sort of swimming attire I had brought. I told her it was a standard pair of board shorts. That wouldn't do. She explained that as winner of the bet, she'd have to pick something else out. We went to the casino store where they had what seemed like an endless array of swimming attire. On the far wall, I noticed a few skimpy bikinis I wouldn't have minded seeing Trista in.

My daydreaming was interrupted when Trista called me over to a section she was looking at. When I got there she held up this bright royal blue men's thong. "This will look perfect on you I think," she exclaimed. "What? No way," I immediately said, "there's nothing to it! There's no way I'm going out to the pool in that."

Trista just smiled at me and said, "Do you want to rub lotion on me so I don't burn? Up my legs and on my back? My inner thighs and even my chest? If you wear this for me, I'll let you run your hands all over me with lotion."

Well naturally, that somewhat sweetened the pot but I still wasn't sure. She then said I could wear my board shorts out to the pool but when we sat down I could take them off, so I'd not have to walk to the pool like that, I could somewhat get my bearings first. Between that and the prospect of getting to rub lotion all over her, I agreed.

She took the thong up to the front where the gal at the register looked at the thong, at Trista, then at me and then back to Trista before ringing it up. Trista said to her, "The hope is that it won't look quite as small if he's wearing this." The girl giggled and said, "Of course," as I stood there my face as red as can be.

From there we went upstairs to our respective rooms to get changed. I slipped on the thong and if it was possible, it looked even smaller once in it was on than it did in the store. I stared at my now hairless body in the mirror. I looked very different. The fact that this suit was royal blue sure seemed to call out "look at me" as well. I put on a tee shirt and my board shorts over the thong and waited for Trista to come get me.

Once she was changed, we headed down to the pool, found two chairs next to each other, and Trista took off the tee shirt she wore. As I tried to keep my eyes from popping out of their sockets, she wore a very skimpy top that showed more of her boobs than it seemed to cover. She looked at me and said, "Ok let's see your new suit." I realized that my eyes weren't the only thing bulging out after seeing her bikini clad chest. I tried to explain to her that if I were to remove my other clothes, my hard-on would be visible but she didn't care, telling me that if I wanted to rub lotion on her now was the time. Slowly, I slipped down my shorts and removed my tee shirt, leaving me only in the royal blue thong.

"Oh my," she said as she looked me over. "Stay standing up, I'll put some lotion on you so that you don't burn." She had me turn around so that my ass was facing the majority of the pool patrons as she put lotion on my back. I once again felt all eyes were on me. She paid special attention to apply a lot of lotion to my now exposed ass, rubbing in a lot of lotion, squeezing it at various times. When she was done she gave my ass a little slap and said all done and allowed me to finally sit down. She slipped off her shorts to reveal the high cut bikini bottoms she had on. Her bikini matched her new red nails perfectly and she looked great.

She asked me to put lotion on her back as she laid down on her stomach. I was gladly up to the task; I sat down on the edge of her chair and began to rub lotion onto her back. "No no no," she told me, "stand up and bend over when you put lotion on me, I want people to be able to see your little swim suit." I wasn't exactly enthused about this development but at this point I'd have done just about anything so I stood up and bent over, giving those around us a very good view of my backside as I applied the lotion to her.

While lying out there, we had a few drinks, so when it was time for me to apply lotion to her front, I was a lot more relaxed this time when I had to stand. However, as I was massaging the lotion into the top of her chest, my cock grew very hard, to which Trista said, "See I told you that little suit would make it look bigger."

When our time at the pool was done, Trista had me gather up our stuff, and she mercifully allowed me to put on my board shorts. She did point out that she might not be so generous next time.

She told me to get dressed, we were going shopping, I could wear whatever I wanted, and jeans would be fine. A little over a half hour later, we were pulling up to what could be best described as an "adult store." Needless to say, I was very excited to go in here, hoping that this would translate well into whatever was to happen tonight. My balls were very achy at this point, from the partial blowjob last night, to this morning's workout and waxing, to the pool. I was being kept on edge for quite a while at least by my standards.

When we went in, we were greeted by a guy behind the counter dressed in tight jeans, a black leather vest, boots with 2 inch heels and tattoos up each arm, who introduced himself as Bolt. Nice name I thought to myself. Trista introduced herself saying that she was the person who had called earlier. Bolt remembered her and gave us the quick layout of the store. He pointed out the dressing room, encouraged us to try stuff on, and if we had any questions or needed any opinions to not hesitate to ask as the store was very slow that day. I must say for being a bit on the goofy looking side, he seemed very helpful.

Trista immediately took my hand and went for the clothing. At first I thought "oh here we go again" but I was surprised when we went to the women's section and she started asking if I thought she'd look good in some of the outfits. She pulled out a school girl skirt, a black vinyl cat-suit and a white corset. Of course I thought she'd look great in any of them and didn't hesitate to tell her so. When she said she'd try them on, I thought I had hit the jackpot.

The first thing she tried on was the corset. It looked great. Bolt actually had to help her lace up and tighten it in the back but when she came out of the dressing room her boobs looked like they were about to spill out of it. My cock instantly sprang to attention. She asked what I thought and I stammered she looked amazing. Bolt and Trista both chuckled when Trista pointed out they could notice my enthusiasm through my jeans. "Keep that little thing under control," she warned me.

The second outfit didn't do anything to help my erection as she came out dressed as a school girl. The too short checkered skirt certainly did the trick as I felt my jeans grow even tighter. Bolt loved that outfit. Trista turned around and bent over, showing off her tight ass. Once again, she pointed out my hard cock and said I needed to keep it under control.

The final outfit was too much as I almost came in my pants. She came out in this skin tight black vinyl cat suit. It was absolutely jaw dropping the way the vinyl clung to her breasts, her hips and her ass. She asked if I liked this one and I said I certainly did. She asked if I'd submit to her in this outfit and I said I surely would. She then said that that sounded like a good idea and she whispered something to Bolt, who then disappeared.

"So you'd submit to me in this outfit, is that right?" Trista asked as she pressed up against me. When I told her I would, she asked, "So I could tie you up? Take control of you?" Oh was she ever turning me on now, I would have agreed to anything at this point.

She reached down and grabbed my cock through my jeans, "can I be in control of this too?" I nodded yes as fast as I could as I noticed Bolt handed her a pair of handcuffs. She told me to hold out my hands, which I did. She put a cuff on one wrist and lifted my arms up, cuffing me around the metal bar holding the dressing room curtain.

"I guess you were right, you would let me tie you up," Trista beamed. "Now let's see what we can do about what else you agreed to." She reached down and unzipped my pants and slid them down leaving me in only my boxers. Within moments those too were off, leaving me in only my tee shirt and my hard cock sticking straight out, both Trista and Bolt looking at me.

"Um, this is a little more than I was thinking, anyone could walk in here," I stammered. Trista laughed and said that Bolt had locked the door to make sure that it wouldn't be an issue. "Plus we have to figure out a way I can control that cock of yours," she said as she took my cock in her hands and began stroking it. She turned to Bolt asking him if they had anything in the store that might be useful in this instance. He said he had just the thing and left the room as Trista continued to stroke my rock hard cock.

Bolt returned with a metal device, explaining to Trista that it was a chastity device and would prevent me from getting hard at all, let alone cumming but would allow me to go to the bathroom so it never had to come off. It was an impressive looking device, stainless steel that would allow me to partially get hard but not fully as it curved down. Bolt said the official name was the bird cage. It came with a small padlock that had a key, and Bolt explained that unless I took it to a locksmith or something like that to cut it off, the only way it was coming off was with the key. I started to voice my displeasure but Trista hushed me, quickly reminding me that I had just told her I was up for this and to not forget she won the bet in the first place.

Trista squeezed my balls, forcing me to cry out as she said, "Now you want this device on don't you?" With her squeezing me like that I quickly said I agreed. She turned to Bolt and asked how they could get the device on since my cock was so hard.

He had an idea and quickly returned with a cup of ice water. Trista dunked my cock and balls in the ice water which caused me to gasp and quickly returned my cock to its normal state. Trista then asked me, "Do you really not want me to put this on you?"

I took her at her word and said, "No I really don't." When she said that she understood I felt so relieved. But that lasted only a few seconds when she then said, "That's fine, Bolt will you please put this device on him?"

With that Bolt bent over, and began to man-handle (literally) my cock and balls, forcing them into this chastity device. I must say that while I was not at all enjoying my predicament, if not for the device, Bolt's handling of me would have caused my erection to return. As Bolt was holding my cock in one hand and putting the device on, I saw Trista take a picture with her phone. "Smile," she said as I heard the camera snap.

When Bolt clasped the lock and handed the key to Trista, he said, "All locked up, I like the no hair too, very nice on him."

Trista just smiled and asked me, "How does that device feel now slut?" I said it felt ok and wasn't uncomfortable. Trista then thanked Bolt for helping her and said she may be back before our trip was over. After that she un-cuffed me and allowed me to put my jeans back on. She made a production of slipping the tiny key between her breasts for as she called it "safe-keeping."

I watched as the tiny key disappeared and began to think that maybe this trip wasn't going to go exactly as I had hoped.

We ate dinner back at the hotel, the chastity device always on my mind. Not just from the fact that my cock could no longer get hard, but because of the extra weight I felt. While not heavy, the extra weight was a tiny reminder that I was definitely not in control at this point.

After dinner, Trista told me she was going to take me out and that I should get a little dressed up. Back in the room as I was changing, I stared at myself in the mirror, this contraption hanging from my cock, not allowing me to even touch myself. As I stood there and thought about it, the thought of Trista having control over me must have been quite a turn-on as my cock tried it's best to get hard, but to no avail as it struggled against the device. I resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't going to get out of this until Trista allowed me to, but even that was a turn-on for me.

I was dressed when Trista knocked on my door, I opened it and she was in a very shiny tight red dress. Immediately I was reminded that I was wearing the device upon seeing her in that outfit. If that wasn't enough, she immediately reached out and unzipped my pants. Taking my locked up cock in her hands, she started fondling my exposed balls and asked me if I was enjoying my newfound confinement. I told her that I wouldn't mind being let out. She laughed and said, "All in good time as long as you behave" as she zipped my pants back up.

The cab dropped us off at a Gentlemen's club. Trista explained to me on the way over, she wanted to test the device to ensure it would work. Over the next couple of hours, half naked and fully naked women danced all over me. Each one of them looked at me funny as they would grind on me and feel the metal device encasing my cock. Trista took the time to explain to each one of them what it was and why it was on me. One of the dancers even asked to see it, at which point Trista had me lower my pants and show them the device. Trista smiled as each dancer tried their hardest to get me erect. While each had me aroused, none could make my cock erect to Trista's delight. My balls were filled with cum and just begging for release by the end of the night. Finally, Trista said it was time to head back to the hotel.

I was very happy with this news, holding out hope that I'd be released from this metal prison and be allowed to cum. When we arrived back at the hotel, Trista followed me up to my room, and once I had the door open, she was already fumbling at the zipper on my pants once again.

She had my metal enclosed cock out in no time and she roughly fondled my now aching balls. She kept asking if I enjoyed the dancers and if I wanted to cum, everything she was saying was making me ache more.

Trista pushed me back onto the bed, and she stared down at me. "Look at that little cock," she said, "it wants so much to get hard but it just can't. It makes me so wet."

At that point she lifted her dress, and lowered the thong she was wearing to reveal she was totally shaven and very aroused. She crawled up onto the bed as my eyes were transfixed on her glistening pussy.

"You're going to make me cum right now aren't you my little slut," she smiled as she positioned herself above my mouth. "Now let that tongue go to work."

Over the next half hour or so, she grinded her pussy on my face, cumming multiple times as my tongue darted in and out of her. Occasionally she would reach back and squeeze my extremely full balls or pinch my nipples but she never removed her pussy from my tongue. Finally, she rolled off of me and I thought that finally it was going to be my turn. Naturally, I had been testing the limits of my bonds this entire time and I thought for sure she would be reciprocating soon.

"Well, I'm going to call it a night," she said, "but I definitely plan to use that tongue again soon."

She must have seen the disappointment on my face because she then said, "Oh you thought that I'd let you out of your little device? That's so cute. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. I didn't bring the key with me anyway. But I promise you, if you're good, I'll consider letting you out. In the meantime, don't cum. Though I suppose I don't have to tell you that, it's not like you can anyway, right?"

She giggled as she wished me a good night and went to her own room. I would like to be able to say I fell asleep right away but that wouldn't be true. Each movement caused my heavy balls to ache and my mind raced as I layed in bed that night. Eventually after a couple of hours I did finally manage to drift off to sleep.

12