Working Women's Shoes Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know when you are ready to cum", Daisy said.

"I'm gonna cum in that ass of yours" Chuck answered, and with that he spat on her ass and rubbed his saliva around her tight brown hole.

"Oh, Chuck, no, I've never, I'm not sure if I could take your cock there, you are so big!" Daisy said, but it was too late as Chuck with one motion, moved his cunt-juice-slicked cock from her pussy to her bunghole and pushed inwards. At first, she resisted, but then Chuck felt her relax and with a pop of acceptance, both on her part and her anal sphincter, he was in her rectum. In and out, slowly at first, but then with gathering speed he plunged into her dry, warm, shoot. He moved his left hand and began to slowly massage her clit with two fingers.

"Oh, my GOD, that feels so GOOD, I can't believe it, I am GOING TO FUCKING CUM!" Daisy yelled out, and with that she shook with a furious orgasm, her pussy spasming so hard, Chuck felt it in her ass. It was too much for him, and he began to pump as hard as he could, slamming in and out of her, his cock a blur, all ten inches sinking deep into her colon.

"Here I cum" he said and with a final massive pump, plunged as deep into her as he could and began to spurt his seed deep into her bowels. Daisy could feel the hot liquid enter her, even as her orgasm continued. Finally Chuck was done, and with a pop, he pulled his now rapidly deflating cock from her back hatch. He slapped her ass as he did, and spoke again.

"Boy, Daisy you are one hot little flower aren't you. Now clean me up. We have to get back on the floor."

Daisy moved forward and was about to wipe his cock with a handkerchief she had, when Chuck said, "uh uh, with your mouth". Daisy had no choice, and moved forward and licked him clean. The taste was something, her juices and all mixed with him, from her pussy and her ass. She really didn't mind, for she was on the verge of collapse from the best sex she had ever had. "Very good", Chuck said. "You really are good. Let me know the next time you need help with some boxes, and I'll be more then happy to help you fill your box." With that he put his now spit-cleaned cock back in his pants. Daisy just collapsed on the floor of the stockroom, her pussy agape, cum dribbling out of her ass, her blouse open, and a glazed look on the floor.

"Chuck that was amazing, I've never cum so hard, or so many times. Promise me you'll fuck me again, I'll do anything if you only promise me, that every day from now on you'll fuck me." Daisy looked as him as if honey flowed from his cock, as if his cock meant her very existence.

"Okay. I will, but I want you to do some things for me. I want other women that work here and some of the customers that come in. And your job, is not only to get them for me so I can fuck them, but" Chuck paused for a moment and grinned, "you are going to pleasure and be pleasured by them as well. If you become sex "caddy" I'll give you my golf club as often as you want it. Now you better get dressed and come back to the floor." Chuck then added, "I'll leave first so it won't seem as if anything unusual happened. But first before I do, do you agree to my terms?"

Daisy just smiled and looked straight into his eyes, and said, "most definitely, I agree, hell I'd let the little dwarf Karl fuck me if it meant I could have you again."

Hmm, Chuck thought and with that he left the stockroom to go back to "work".

To be continued...

Please let me know what you think about my first attempt at erotic writing. All suggestions (nice ones) and constructive criticism greatly appreciated.

12