Workout

Story Info
Rocco comes home early to a shocking surprise.
1k words
3.32
180.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an odd day for Rocco, his two afternoon appointments had canceled on him so he would have the afternoon off. He decided to go ahead and complete his workout early and then head home. Things had not been the best at home recently so he hoped spending a quiet afternoon and evening with his wife might help things some.

Grabbing a towel he moved over to the weight machines where he rolled through each apparatus, quickly completing his rotation. While working on the weights he watched a newcomer to the gym roll though a similar routine. The newcomer was small, perhaps five foot three, maybe four, weighing maybe one hundred forty, maybe a bit more.

While the small man's arms and legs showed little sign of his working out before, he did approach the workout with a vigor that impressed Rocco. The guy was working with much lighter weights, but in the end he basically completed the same routine as Rocco's.

Sitting on the weight bench Rocco spoke to the guy, "That's an aggressive workout, did someone lay it out for you?"

"Yeah, one of the trainers here," he replied in a friendly tone.

"Let me guess, was it Johnny?"

"How'd you guess?"

"He helped me set up my workout. Basically it's the same as yours. How do you like him?"

"He's really good, he helped me put together a good plan, one that's intense, but not overly painful. At least I can walk the morning after a workout," he said.

"Ah yeah, I had some problems like that first starting out, that's why I liked his so much. Later, after I finished school, he got me my job here."

"Yes, I remember your picture up at the desk. How long have you worked here?"

"About two years, strange we hadn't run into each other before."

"Well, I usually work days, but I'm off this week so here I am to work out. Normally I come in about 10 pm. It's a bit lonely then, but I don't have to wait for any equipment."

"Yeah, I usually finish up by seven, so that would explain why I haven't seen you," Rocco replied.

"Well, I better head out, got some chores to do at home," the man said.

"See you later," Rocco said, watching the man walk to the shower. He noted that while the guy had not bulked up much, he was lean. Watching the man's legs flex as he walked and noticing the movement of his ass, Rocco slipped back to go another rotation. Reaching down he adjusted his cock, which was strangely erect.

Rocco finished up his second rotation and then headed to the showers. After showering, he dressed quickly and hurried out to his car. Driving home he fantasized about making love to his wife, how wonderfully soft her body felt, how light she was in his arms.

Traffic was light, so he got home in about twenty minutes. Entering the house through the garage he was surprised not to see his wife in the kitchen or living room. He would have thought she was either fixing dinner or perhaps watching Oprah while dinner was cooking.

He heard some voices from the bedroom and figured she was watching TV in the back. Wandering through the hall, he was about to step into the bedroom when he saw a naked man through the slight opening in the doorway. He froze, staring at the man standing at the foot of his bed. The man's cock was hard, curving upward from beneath the rounded paunch of his stomach.

Completely shocked at the sight, Rocco could only watch as the man crawled up on the bed and nestled his head between the legs of Rocco's wife. Her knees were bent, so Rocco couldn't see exactly what the man was doing, but the way his wife's hips lifted and fell, she was enjoying it.

Looking back at the man, he noticed how the breasts and fat stomach hung down and immediately knew what type of a workout he might recommend. Of course there was nothing he could do about the cock, it was still magnificently hard.

His wife suddenly moaned and grabbed the man's head, thrusting her hips upward and pressing her pussy against his face. Rocco watched her come as she had never come for him. When she finally relaxed, letting her ass relax back down onto the bed, she held her arms out and said loudly, "Fuck me now."

Rocco watched the man move forward and then saw his wife take hold of his cock and guide it into her wet pussy. Looking back up at the man's face, Rocco could see it glistening with her juices.

He remained motionless, watching the man's ass jiggle as he rammed his cock into her pussy again and again. She moaned again and Rocco watched her orgasm again with this man.

Only after the man groaned loudly and arched his back, obviously filling Rocco's wife with his cum could Rocco move. Gritting his teeth, he banged the door open and found himself face to face with the man, who had jumped up as Rocco barged in.

Rocco looked at the guy, his shrinking cock dripping cum and glistening with his wife's juices, his fat stomach hanging down nearly hiding the cock, his breasts, probably larger than Rocco's wife's, flopping on the belly. Although the man was taller and much heaver than Rocco, Rocco grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off the ground. He carried the naked man over to the window and then threw him out.

Fortunately for the man, the window was open and he merely tore through the screen. Before turning to his wife, Rocco went to the window. The man, apparently afraid Rocco was coming out after him, jumped up and ran naked into the road, right in front of a garbage truck. All Rocco could do was wince at the squeal of brakes and the dull thud that followed.

His wife jumped out of bed and ran to the window only to see her lover on the ground in front of the truck. Her fists pounded Rocco as she screamed, "You murderer."

In complete shock, Rocco just sat down on the bed shaking his head. He remained there while his wife called the police. He only moved when the police handcuffed him and then led him out to their car.