Workout Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeff and Megan have a hard workout at the gym.
894 words
3.76
36.3k
0
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Megan see each other in the gym everyday at lunch time. Both of them trying to get back in shape like they were last year. Unfortunately they can't work out as hard as they'd like to. Their eyes are always stealing glances at each others bodies. Knowing what lies underneath the thin layer of spandex and cotton keeps their minds on other thoughts.

It is especially "hard" on Jeff, seeing Megan laid out on the bench doing leg lifts where she brings her legs up to her chest, then spread them apart. Its at that point where Jeff's cock starts growing. At first he just sees the wet spot growing between Megan's sexy thighs, but as she slowly spreads her legs, Jeff can start to make out lines of her pussy. Seeing the material cling so tightly to her puffy lips, making his cock grow even larger. Jeff quickly moves behind a piece of machinery. Megan watching Jeff duck behind a machine, knowing she left her legs open just a bit too long, but at the same time knowing she did it on purpose.

Megan senses her own arousal now when she glances down to see her nipples poking thru her sports bra. Looking around quickly to see if anyone is watching, she makes eye contact with Jeff and slowly tweaks each nipple, before sliding her hand between her legs and rubbing a finger over her soaking wet pussy. Her mouth parting and an inaudible gasp escaping. Jeff almost loosing it rushes to the shower to cool off.

Megan has gotten exactly what she wanted. Casually she stands up and looks around. There is only one other person in the room, and thankfully it's a woman walking on the treadmill with headphones on. It couldn't get any better.

Megan slowly starts walking to the men's locker room. Knowing that Jeff is inside stroking his hunk of man meat, Megan's pussy starts leaking more juices knowing what's about to be insider her.

As she opens the door, she sees Jeff laying on the bench on his back. His large cock jutting upwards from his body, slowly stroking it back and forth. Megan can tell he's about to shoot a large load of cum, and she doesn't want it going to waste on the floor. She'd much rather feel it filling her pussy up, then running out of her body into her waiting hands to massage all over her breasts.

Quickly she crosses the room, throwing a leg over Jeff's body, straddling his head with her now soaked crotch. Grasping Jeff's cock at the base she squeezes gently to head off his fast approaching orgasm. Jeff suddenly comes out of his fantasy, and as he tries to sit up Megan pushes her sex covered crotch into his mouth.

Jeff quickly lays back down to see his treasure staring him in the face. Just inches away he can smell Megan's sweet sex. Dying to get his tongue into her honey pot he reaches up and rips spandex covered crotch apart. Megan gasps in Jeff's sudden take charge attitude, knowing he's the only man that can make her cum so hard.

Jeff guides Megan's dripping sex to his face, parting her lips gently with his talented tongue.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, its been so long since he's tasted her nectar. For an instance he relishes the creamy texture in his mouth, "God its so sweet" he thinks.

Breaking away finally he starts his assault on her clit. Slowly massaging it, flicking it, and sucking on it, bringing Megan very close to exploding.

As Jeff is doing that, Megan decides its time for Jeff to loose control to. Releasing the base of his cock, she reaches upward stroking up and down. Lowering her head, parting her mouth and taking the tip in her mouth. Tasting his sweet precum oozing out of his head. Her thoughts mimic his from earlier.

Back and forth they switch off moaning loudly in the locker room, no longer caring if anyone walks in. But they do have to get back to work shortly.

Megan taking the initiative starts to pull away from Jeff's talented tongue, and Jeff is more disappointed not being able to have his "snoopy." But Megan quickly spins around and with one motion fully in gulfs Jeff's cock in her tight wet pussy.

Pumping up and down on his cock, Jeff lifts up Megan's sports bra, massaging her perfect breasts, tweaking her rock hard nipples causing Megan's pussy to clamp down on Jeff's cock like a velvety vise.

Its all Jeff can take and feeling his balls begin to empty his rich seed in Megan's pussy. Gripping her hips harshly, pulling her as close as possible pumping more and more cum into her now over flowing pussy.

And mid climax for Jeff, Megan's pussy begins to spasm as well. Her body going tight, toes curled, nails clawing into Jeff's chest.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss Megan screams into Jeff's neck.

As Jeff pumps the last of his seed into Megan's pussy, her muscles squeeze and massage his cock for the last time til later tonight.

Both hurriedly get up and hop into the shower, knowing they are both going to be late getting back to work. Unfortunately only one shower is working, and they decide to share, which may not be that unfortunate after all...............