Workout Ch. 02

Story Info
Rocco talks with his boss and then faces his wife.
1.3k words
2.43
101.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let me get this straight Rocco, the police come screeching up to your house and see a naked man, dead in the street, an open window, though which you threw this naked man. They then talk to your wife who is calling you a murderer, who describes how you assaulted the man, telling them you threw him out in front of the truck and you wonder why they put you in handcuffs. Surely you aren't that stupid."

"But boss, I walked in on him fucking my wife. What was I supposed to do, help him get dressed and cordially escort him to my door?"

"Did you lay hands on him?"

"Of course," Rocco answered, mimicking the hold he had on the man.

"Was he frightened?"

"Hell, I'm lucky he didn't piss all over me he was so scared."

"He feared for his life?"

"I should hope so," Rocco said proudly.

"That assault, and did you hit him or anything?"

"No, I just threw him out the window."

"From what I hear from the police, you supposedly hit him."

"Who told them that?"

"Who do you think?"

"Callie?"

Rocco's boss nodded. "So here's a naked man, beaten to a pulp by perhaps just the truck or by you before he got hit by the truck..."

"But I didn't hit him."

"The police didn't know that then, hell, they still aren't sure. So they have you for assault and battery..."

"But..."

"No buts man, by all appearances you committed a crime, a serious crime. Sure, if all things go well you have a good chance of getting off, given the circumstances, but still you'd have to be a complete moron if you thought you wouldn't get handcuffed and taken in. Hell you're lucky they haven't charged you with murder."

"Murder? It was an accident, I didn't know he would run in front of the truck."

"You just don't get it... this is California and they have something called the felony murder rule law. If someone is killed in the commission of a felony, the person committing the felony can be charged with murder. Hell there's some poor kid in prison for life because he and a friend went in and robbed a store. The kid didn't even know his friend had a weapon until he pulled it and shot the store clerk. Both got arrested, both got charged with murder. The kid, the one who only committed the robbery is now serving life for murder. He never touched the gun, never even knew a gun was involved until the woman was shot."

"But..."

"But nothing man. Look, you better get things straight with your wife too. She's selling you out right now - big time. I think you have a chance here, but not unless she corrects her statement. Right now she claims you beat the guy up before throwing him out the window and then chased him into the street. A good lawyer might twist out the inconsistencies in her story, but it will sure be easier if she just told the truth to start with."

"Look, she's supposed to be coming by this afternoon, I'll see what I can work out. We'll get divorced, that's for certain, but hell, once I tell her, she'll be glad to..."

"Tell her what?"

"Something I've been feeling for a long time. Her and I just never really clicked sexually, I never really understood it until recently. I never really knew until I saw that guy fucking her."

"Just what are you saying?"

"I'm gay Bill. There's no other way around it, I'm gay."

"Son of a bitch, Danny was right then."

"Danny?"

"Danny... a little guy that's been working out at the gym past few months. I've been training him."

"Oh yeah, I met him the other day."

"He complained you came onto him."

"What?"

"He said you made advances toward him. I told him you were married and he must have been mistaken. He shook it off, but damn, he was right."

"I never made advances toward him. We just talked."

"Well he tells it a bit differently and from what you just told me I can't help but believe him," Rocco's boss said, standing up.

"But wait, it's not like that."

"Look Rocco, I don't know what kind of values you have... I thought I did, but... well I had planned to cover your legal costs, as a friend and a boss, but now... now that's not going to happen. Have a nice life Rocco," he said, turning and walking away.

Things got even worse when Callie came to see him. She immediately accused him of killing her friend, "He was twice the man you ever were and you killed him."

"Callie, it was an accident, I didn't..."

"You didn't what? Hell you were jealous, you saw how good he was, how good it felt when his cock was sliding in and out of my pussy. You watched him make me come like I never did with you... yeah that's right, I faked it, I faked every one with you.

"Hell you couldn't even get all the way hard, every time you fucked me it was with a limp dick. Oh but not him, he was hard, real hard and he made me cum. That made you jealous of him and you couldn't stand that."

"Dammit Callie, yes I was jealous, I saw what was happening and I was jealous, but not of him, I was jealous of you. When I looked at his ass, at his hard cock, I got hard baby, real hard and I wanted him doing those things to me, not you," Rocco screamed.

When he stopped screaming, she just sat their, completely silent for the longest time. Finally after several minutes of the two of them just sitting, glaring at each other she said, "You're telling me you're gay."

Rocco nodded.

"Why are you just now telling me?"

"Like I said, I didn't really realize it until just recently. I wasn't certain until I saw him with you. I stood at the door and watched his ass muscles flex as he thrust into you. I saw his cock glistening and I wanted it. I wanted it, I never wanted to hurt him. When I threw him through the screen I knew the window was open, I just wanted him out of there, that's all.

"Callie, I need you to tell the truth to the police. Tell them that although I threw him out the window, I didn't beat him up and I certainly didn't mean for him to run out in front of the truck."

"I tell the police and you get out?"

"No, but I'll have a better chance in court."

"But what about me?"

"Well, I'll give you a divorce of course."

"You'll give me a divorce?"

"I won't oppose it," Rocco said.

"Well I would hope not. Look, let's just make this very simple. I talk to the police and you don't oppose the divorce or the settlement."

"Settlement?"

"Well, it seems I can give you your life back right?"

"Well you can help."

"Your life must be worth quite a bit," she said, getting a sly look on her face.

"I think so."

"Okay then, it's all very simple. I get the house, the cars and the money in our joint account. You get what's in savings."

"But..."

"You know Sandra, our next door neighbor."

"Yes?" he said, confused now.

"Well she saw it all too, and remembers it just like I told the police. She never liked you. Wasn't surprised you were a violent man."

"Okay Callie, you get the house, the cars and what's in our joint account."

She then stood up and smiled, "You know Rocco, our little conversation here?"

"Yes."

"It was the best sexual experience I ever had with you." She then turned and walked away.

Rocco's story continues from jail in "A Rape in the Belfry Ch 05" posted under Gay Male stories.