Workout Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tracy, I bet you really need to cum real bad now and I bet you also really need to pee real bad, right," he asked.

"Oh God yes. Please let me pee I am going to explode and I need to cum so bad my legs are shaking please, please let me pee and cum, I beg you, PLEASE!!!!!" she cried out.

"No, sorry bitch, maybe in a little while, but not quite yet. You look like you need more water. DRINK IT NOW!!' he demanded.

"Yes Sir, we will sound very convincing," Kelly replied, terrified what would happen if her husband saw the video and pictures of her begging some guy to knock her up only to be followed by her having a lesbian affair. She knew he would kill her, she simply wanted to die.

"Ok ladies, time to get close," Frank ordered, they stood there. "Ladies NOW," he shouted and they moved loser to each other.

"Ladies, what I want is for you both to give each other a huge hug, real tight, go on, do it," Frank ordered.

They started to embrace, hugging each other as tight as they could. "I want it to be a romantic hug bitches, not just a hug, put feeling into damn it," he shouted. They stood there in a tight romantic hug. "Ok, ladies, now I want you to start kissing each other and feeling each other up," he ordered.

"Oh God, no, please Frank, not that, please," Beth started to cry.

"You heard me Beth, now, start kissing Kelly, but do it like you want to be kissing her, make it romantic, sensuous, or I add another weight or two to Tracy over there." They looked at each other, tears running down their faces and they realized what they had to do, so Beth started giving Kelly little kisses on the cheek and the ear and Kelly the same.

"Damn it ladies, I will not tell you again, and now I will put another weight on Tracy," he said as he walked over to Tracy and placed a third weight on her. She winced in more pain, she now had three weights on her.

"Please no more weights I can't take anymore pain," Tracy pleaded.

"Well Tracy, that is up to Beth and Kelly here, that depends on how much prompting all of us have to give them to make them work with our program," he replied.

"Beth, Kelly, please, please do what they want -- don't make them prompt you at all. Please, I can't take any more weight, my tits are killing me now, PLEASE," Tracy begged her friends.

"And, to insure you once again you do as told, I am turning on the vibrator inside of you two on high, but neither of you will get to cum, no matter how hot you get. The better performance's you both give me and everyone here the rest of the time we are together, the lower it will be vibrating. If you do cum, I will place three weights on Tracy and place you on the stationary bike for oh, say, an hour or so. That should be enough to keep your from coming. Is that understood ladies? The better the performance, the less prompting required, the lower the vibrator buzzes, it's that simple ladies."

"Yyeess Sir, we understand that we may not cum under any circumstances." they both cried.

"Well, finally a correct reply the first time, go to it ladies, show time," Frank said. He looked at Beth and Kelly and they knew what was expected. They gave each other light soft kisses on the lips, the cheeks, ear lobs not doing anything more then they had to.

"Now, ladies, the lips, hard, slow, sensuous, DO IT," he ordered, realizing what they were doing. They started kissing each other on the lips, they stayed lipped-locked, not knowing what else he wanted of them.

"Ok, ladies, it is time to see tongue action. I want to see wide-open mouths, lots of tongue and slow hot wet kisses from both of you," Frank ordered.

"You both are to be leezies from now on, showing me and each other how much you really do love each other," he said.

"Oh God Frank, not that please, we beg you, please not that," Kelly cried.

"Shut up and get going before I lose my patience. And remember what I said, if the kisses are not hot and sensuous and you both do not put on a real hot show for me and everyone here proving to me and all the others, you really do love each other or both will suffer." Frank added, "If you both fail me, one of you will be jump roping with Terri for a straight hour with your vibrating toys buzzing away and a full belly of water. The other, well, let's just say it won't be pleasant."

"Oh God Frank, anything but this, I am not a lesbian pleaseee," Kelly pleaded.

"Well I guess you are an ice maiden, guess we need to thaw you out." Frank grabbed Kelly's hand, drug her over to a bench press machine. Quickly, he tied her down backward, with each leg over the bar. He grabbing the vibrating dildo and removed it, he then tied Kelly's hands to the legs of the bench. Frank started talking to Kelly, "You know I have a special way of thawing out an ice maiden. He rammed the dildo into Kelly's mouth then produced a small bottle with a red liquid in it. Kelly just watch as he proceeded to get her clit nice and hard the watch her tormenter to drop four drops of the red liquid on her clit. It didn't take long from the cool liquid to start heating up, Kelly realized that Frank has just put Tabasco on her clit and it felt like it was burning a hole in her twat. "I will be back in awhile."

Kelly was pulling at her bonds, unable to move much, and the heat intensifying as time goes on ...

She heard Frank, "When you are told to suck twat , you better suck twat."

Beth, was next to get the ICE MAIDEN treatment, She kept saying she would eat pussy, but no avail. Both the ladies got an hour with every fifteen minutes new drops of the Tabasco was placed dripped on the girls clit's.

One hour later, Frank released them, and they didn't hesitate to clean each the burning in their cunts was replaced with a burning in their mouth.

"Get going ladies now or we skip this and go back to defrosting you ladies out some more"

Kelly started moving her hands to first stroke Beth's tits as she openly was kissing Beth. Beth followed Kelly's lead. Both the girls noticed that the vibrating plug and dildo were slowing down so that kept them kissing and gapping each other tit's.

"Ok ladies lets see some real hot action, and you better be convincing remember I have a lot more Tabasco if you fail me and to each other and I expect to hear you saying loud and clear to each other how much you love each other, I want to hear it bitches, NOW" he demanded

With that Kelly placed both of her hands on Beth's cheeks and started kissing her gently on the mouth, Beth returned the kiss, they started kissing each other on the lips, but their mouths were closed, the wanted to delay things as long as possible.

Frank started yelling "Come on ladies, you know what you have to do, let's get things rolling here"

Realizing they had no choice, both ladies very slowly opened their mouths, and started with their tongues, "Ladies, I want to see mouths wide open, lots of tongue and hear you telling each other just how much you love it each, I better beagle to see and hear what is going on, no more reminders"

With that both ladies finally opened their mouths as wide as they could and made sure theirs tongues were visible and wrestling with the others, they both had tears streaming down their faces.

"That's it ladies, keep going till I tell you both to stop, I also want to hear to hear you talking to each other, make sure you let each other know how much you really love this and each other," Frank demanded.

Meanwhile, Buck was working with Terri. "Terri, what you will do now, is to start doing jumping jacks. I will put music on and you will keep the beat, no stopping, no slowing down, till I say you can and you will continue to drink water. Failure to follow my instructions will result in me placing a nipple clamps on you and adding weights, any questions bitch?" he asked.

"Nnnoo Sir," was her quick reply.

While Terri started, Buck was standing there moving his eyes back and forth between Terri and keeping an on the action with Kelly and Beth, he could hear them clearly.

"Kelly, please keep kissing me, you smell and taste so good, I want more of you," she said with a quiver in her voice, "Ppplease Kelly, show me how much you love me.

In a few minutes, Buck asked Terri, "Well Terri, how ya doing sweetie?"

"Buck, I can't keep this up, please let me have a break, I am so tired and hot, I need to use the restroom."

"Sorry bitch, see the boys and I have been watching the show and have gotten a little frisky. Tracy looks kind of lonely, so we thought while you keep those tits bouncing we would entertain Tracy."

Tracy already knew what that meant, as she was led to a couch she saw Kelly and Beth struggling with their bonds seeing the pain in their eyes. Tracy was brought back to the event at hand.

Joe told Tracy, "You know we got more Tabasco if you need some defrosting."

Tracy made her mind up quickly, thinking "I know I will be fucked, or soon to be fucked, might as well get it over with and save some wear and tear on my body."

Tracy was lowered to the floor and didn't bothered to look up as she knew that straight in front of her was the crotch of the man in front of her. He removed his cock and she opened her mouth and tried her best to give him the best blowjob in his life. One by one, each of the guys fucked her mouth as all the guys were hard and ready. All the while passing a camera back and forth so each could record the event, making sure that Tracy's image was clean in the picture and the guys weren't. First, one on one, then double team fucked her. She knew what was expected of her without any prompting, she was begging for more dicks. They guys were pleased that it didn't take any prompting and the picture turned out great.

As they guys finished with their new fuck toy, Terri was begging to be allowed to go the rest room. Frank listened and went over to Terri to hear her begging to be allowed to go the restroom. Frank offered her, "I will tell you what, you keep this up for ten more minutes and we will see, but I want to see some real effort out of you."

Terri continued with the jumping jacks, putting all she could into the effort. However, by the time she was allowed to stop, her legs and tit's were killing her. She felt relieved to be allowed to stop.

Terri kept saying, "Thank you Sir, thank you."

Frank then order Terri to clean out their fuck toy. Without a moment hesitation, Terri was on it.

Terri also made up her mind that these guys would get what they wanted so to resist would on take it toll on your body. Besides this wasn't Terri's first time at eating at the 'Y.'

Franks cell phone went off. It was Jim, calling to let him know he will be there shortly. It was a time to relax and enjoy some of what he put so much time and planning into. Frank got the women together and formed a line, waiting for Jim to return.

As Jim walked in, the women hoped this nightmare would soon be over thinking. They thought that Jim would be their knight in shining armor, little did they know that things were about to go from bad to worse!

Jim started to address the group. "Greeting ladies, hope the boys here kept you occupied and you weren't too bored." Jim said with a chuckle. "I guess I need to introduce myself, you can call me Master Jim. Just so you know who the boss is around here, I am! Understand, what I say goes, there will be no questioning. Frank here tells me that some of you are a little hesitant in following orders.

"I had a few errands today. I have visited every ones home, you know, checked-out where you sluts live, saw how you high class bitches live, big houses, expensive cars, you know. I did remember however, to bring some goodies back with me. Among the things I brought back were some toys for all of us to play with and enjoy, enough blank video tape to video everything, no matter how long we all party together, enough film to take pictures of everyone and everything we do this weekend. I also went through all your closets, dresser drawers, everywhere in the house and among things I brought back for your enjoyment were a lot of your own clothes that you ladies apparently love to wear. And, based on the sizes and styles I found for each of you, I even was kind enough to buy all of you additional clothes for this evening. Yes, ladies tonight and in the future, we will all have a wonderful time, really get to know each other as best we can and really have fun. Are you all ready to party with me and the boys?" Jim asked with a chuckle.

There was on reply, so he quickly started zapping all the collars. Instantaneously, the women quickly replied, "Yes Sir, we are ready to party."

"Ya see ladies, if you do not reply immediately, correctly, with smiles and enthusiasm, you will be zapped, make no mistake about it. The longer you argue, the longer you fight us, the longer you delay on any order, the longer you will be zapped each time until we feel you are doing, and responding exactly like WE want you to. Let me give you all an example," Jim said as he walks up to Beth. "Beth, Frank wants his cock sucked. Why don't you beg him -- and I mean really beg him, to allow you to show him your knowledge in the oral department. You would just love to do that wouldn't you?"

She waited all of one second when she saw Jim's finger on the control button of her collar remote. "Yes Sir, I would very much love to beg Frank to let me give him a blow job," she replied hanging her head in shame and humiliation.

Beth looked up "Please Sir, I..." her speech was cut short and a scream erupted from her lips as Jim pressed the button on the remote. The pain that Beth felt was agonizing. All the other times her captors used the shock collars the pain was short-lived. This time he just kept zapping her. She was on the floor, clutching the collar.

Jim told her that she better get her pretty ass over to Frank and start begging him and sincerely if she wanted the zapping to stop and get his cock in her mouth. She struggled to crawl over to Frank and started begging him for the honor of giving him a blowjob. After begging a few times, Frank agreed and Beth almost ripped his pants open and quickly got his cock into her mouth. "Make it very slow, very hot, very sensuous," he ordered.

Jim clicked the remote off and started speaking to the group. "I hope you all realize that Beth was reluctant, but she did not see the point of our little exercise, till she saw my finger on the remote of her collar. Only then did she start moving. That ladies, is NOT acceptable. If you think that you can avoid an order, you are mistaken. The collars you gals have on have enough power to fry your brains if left on long enough. The only person you will help is yourself by doing what is asked of you. I won't question anything, don't try to think of a way out of it, just DO IT!!!"

"I know that some of you will find things humiliating, disgusting, but you will do it. Just when, is the question! Some of you might be thinking that if you fight long enough you will get out of doing it. What will happen, the shock collars will fry your brain making it difficult, if not impossible, for any short term memory and old memories will be just scrambled bits and pieces. You will be sold as entertainment. You could end up doing donkey shows four times a night or a piece of fluff in a rough sex club. Or just a two-bit whore. Maybe you'll be a porno star. I guess the worse case scenario would be just a fuck toy, a dumb bimbo who fucks to get a place to sleep, too stupid to know that she should be charging for her favors," he continued.

"See, you don't have a choice any more, you are my bitches now and you will all remain my property for as long as I decide to keep you, be it a week, a month, a year or the rest of your fucking lives. There is nothing here you can say or do to negotiate yourself out of what we say, it's simple, you just do it. If, for example, one of my friends is having a party and calls and says he wants you there, even at the last minute, you will be there. If he tells you to dress a certain way, you will immediately tell him yes and ask him exactly what he wants you to wear and how he wants you to wear it.

You will always be very, very descriptive to ANY questions he asks or we ask of you. And, you will always sound very happy and excited to accommodate him or anyone else we direct your way now or in the future. If he wants to show his buddies that you will do ANYTHING he says, you will do anything he says. If he tells you to got outside and fuck a trailer hitch on his truck, then you enjoy an intimate relationship with his fucking trailer hitch. Your ability to say what you will and will not do is over."

"It may be my finger that pushes the button, but your actions, responses and replies to what we tell you to do now and in the future, solely determine if you get zapped, how long, and how often. It is as if you are pushing the button yourself."

"Beth, that's enough fun for now, get your ass back in line, but before you do, you properly thank Frank for allowing you to give him a blow job, and you better sound convincing." Jim smiled, as Beth jumped and did exactly what he said.

"Ok, bitches, gather round I need to explain the rules you will be living under now both here and in the future. Remember, these are NOT negotiable, what happens to you as individuals and as a groups depends solely on you and your responses to us."

Frank walked around the group and passed each woman a folder that had their name on it. "Now gals, open them up we have some more paperwork to get out of the way."

Each of the folders had pages that were personalized with a copy of their driver's license in the corner. The top page on the right had rules that each will live by. The other side of the folder had a listing of family, work associates and other friends along with address and phone numbers.

Jim continued, "Here ladies are the rules that you will live by inside your house. There will be a different dress code for each of you when you are outside, going on errands and not at home." The women looked at the list of rules in disbelief.

1. I will remain naked with six-inch heels on at all time when I am alone at home, unless directed otherwise by my Masters.

2.When I am not alone, I will wear a skirt and top or dress with garter belts and stockings and three-inch heels, unless directed otherwise by my Masters.

3.I will always have my hair done and make-up as my Masters like it.

4.I am never to sit on a toilet seat. When I use a bathroom, I will squat over the bowl with the seat up.

5.I will always have my ass lubricated. Remember the asshole you save will be you own.

6.I will keep my pussy bald at all times.

7.I will never wear panties or bra unless directed by my Masters.

8.I will sleep naked, on my stomach with a pillow under my stomach, my legs spread for easy and immediate access to both my cunt and ass.

9.I will never lock any of my doors to my home.

10.I will never refuse an order of my Masters.

11.I will wear my collar at all time when I am alone and carry it in my purse at all other times.

12.I will exercise daily, keep myself fit and make sure every time I do, I work up a healthy heavy sweat. This will be done in front of my computer's web cam so my Masters can check on me from time to time, as well as any body else with a computer who wishes to watch me. This will be done with a smile on my face.

13.I will never make any decisions without consulting my Masters.

14.I will have my butt plug, dildo and nipple clamps with me at all times.

15.I will respect all guests visiting me or using my body for their pleasure and I will do my best to make sure they are satisfied. I will note all failure for which I will be punished.

16.I will always display a smiling face.

17.I will always thank those who make comments or lewd comments about me, my dress or my body. And openly and happily encourage them to do so.