Workout Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, Kelly," Frank said as patted Kelly's head. "By the way, how's Tracey's cunt taste?"

Kelly quickly went to Buck doing the same until he too made a lurid comment about Beth's cunts juices on his dick. Kelly moved on to Joe who also enjoyed the hummer and gave Kelly a mouth full of cum for her trouble. Kelly just swallowed as fast as she could, making sure Joe's cock was clean. She was repulsed, wanted to throw up, but her need to empty her bladder was so bad it didn't matter.

Frank drug her to her feet and off the to the bathroom, "Better be quick," he said.

Relieved from the pressure of a full bladder she quickly cleaned up as best as she could. Kelly made up her mind that she wouldn't be 'The Odd Cunt Out' anymore. She would do what ever it took. Little did Tracy know, that the other women also decided that they didn't want to replace Tracy.

Frank addressed the group, "What we are going to do is give you a change to give the camera your best come fuck me speech. Remember what happens if you fuck it up."

The first lady was Terri

The tape turn on the Terri began with a giggle and wave, "Hi guys. I am Terri Tanner but everybody calls me 'RED.' I am 23 years old and been fucking since I was 12, so I am sure I can ring your bell, no matter what you want. I got a body that just built for fucking -- look at these hips -- I just crave sex. I am an accomplished slut with three holes that you can fill. Or, if you would rather tit-fuck me you can as long as you blow you load on my face. I just love the feel of cum on my face. Look at these tits," she said as she pulled up her shirt. "These are tits to die for. I just love to have my nipples pulled, kissed and yes bitten, but no too hard ... giggle ... once you start nibbling on these nipples, the only think that will satisfy me is a big dick fucking me like no tomorrow."

Terri then pulled up a tit and looking straight at the camera said, "So you want a nibble, I mean a nipple?"

Terri then sat back and Frank told her "Pretty damn good! Guess those jumping jacks loosen you up some." All that Terri could think of is how she was going to explain this to anybody who saw tape, if that tape ever got out.

Kelly was next, had already been fucked, and the thought of that monster dildo up her pussy was more that she could handle, so she was determined that she would make a tape that would meet their expectations.

"Hi, I Kelly Witherspoon. I am 24 years old and married." She then looked at the camera and paused. "I know you want me to make a statement now but I am so horny I need some dick. I know, how about one of you guys lay down on the floor with his cock up and I can sit on it and fuck and make my statement. See, I am married but my hubby is out of town and I got the itch that only a cock can scratch. I play the ice maiden for the dick-head hubby and out in public, but once behind closed doors, I just a slut in heat. I need cock. You can fuck me. The others can fuck me. My purpose in life is to bed as many guys as I can. Now that I am married, I have more time to fuck since I don't need to work anymore. There is nothing like the thrill of have just bedded some great stud in same bed you share with you hubby, who usually gets a promise instead of a hot cunt. Come on," she said looking like a little girl, "time to put me to use. Fuck my brains out!"

Frank proudly said, "I was sure that you would be taking a double ride on the bikes over there. Guess the introductory fuck did you good. Next."

Beth walked in front of the camera and began. "I ammm Beth Henner. I am 22-years-old and I like to fuc...." and started crying saying, "I can't."

She was placed quickly on the bike, her training collar was activated and she was told to enjoy the ride.

Beth started feeling the shock and started to peddle. However, as she peddled, the dildo kept slipping in deeper and deeper, making peddling harder. If she slowed too much, the shock collar started shocking her with the intensity rising each time. She kept peddling but felt like she was being ripped in two.

Tracy knew she was next so she fluffed her hair, wet her lips and looked in to the camera as she started.

"Hi guys! Tracy Conners here. I am 24-years-old. I wanted to make a few comments about sex and thought it would be great to record it. Well, I am a walking, talking, sucking and fucking encyclopedia on sex. I am a porn lover. And, lets face it, I am the catch of all the ladies here, I am the only real babe. I can fuck to dawn! You can retire these other useless cunts here and I can take all you on and still want more. You can use my mouth, ass and cunt; not to mention my tits. I love a good tit fuck, but I wouldn't want to waste you cum on my face, I would rather you deposit in my mouth or my cunt. Maybe spin me around and make a deposit up my ass. I got off on the wrong foot, but I want to make it up to you guys. Let me please. I may be walking-legged by the time we are done, but one thing for sure, by that time, your cocks will be limp and your balls drained because I will not be out done. I fuck. If two of you can't wait for a hole to free up, you can always make me the meat in fuck sandwich. One dick up my ass the other in my cunt, and I am in heaven."

"So let's shut off the God-damn camera, put these other bitches on a bike so they can peddle their asses off, and lets get to it and start fucking. I am so hot and need a good hard dick or two or three," she continued with a smile. Tracy then got up, walked over to Frank, pulled down his zipper and fished out his already hard cock. She quickly sat down on it and started to fuck him.

The guys needed some rest, and the gals were tired, too. The captors each grabbed a bitch and curled up with them for a much needed nap.

The next morning, the women were awoke sore and stiff, but then again, so were the captors cocks. A morning romp was in order. Each received their protein breakfast shake, allowed a quick shower and then was dressed in their slut ware. The women knew that if that tape ever got out, no one would believe that they were forced to do it. Little did they know that the next few hours the mounting blackmail material would grow. Jim got the women together and Joe pulled the car to the door, and all loaded inside.

Over the next several hours, the group went to each of the women's home where more video was taken with the girls having to change the sheets as each of the guys would crawl into bed. With four guys, the tape would look like the girls were fucking different guys at different times. Then it was the girls turn, first one on one, then two on one, then two on two and four on one. After that, it was back to the gym where the girls were fed something other than cum for the first time.

Jim had all the blackmail material he needed, he told guys keep the bitches occupied and left to do his magic, merging the tapes and photos together.

Buck got the bright idea they each need a good cleaning, so he sent one cunt in to steam room for a half hour, then over to the sauna for a half hour. Then the other three bitches would give her a tongue bath. Then the next cunt would follow until each of the bitches knew the honor of tongue baths. Beth had some problems, so her collar had to be used to encourage her to tongue Red ass.

As the guys wore down, they gave the gals a strap-on and they had to hump each other, or two on one. As Sunday evening rolled around, the women were showing signs of wear. The Friday evening to Monday morning wasn't just a date with a romp in the sack, this was a weekend rape. If they weren't being fucked, then they had a vibrator or rubber cock stuffed up their cunts, ass or both in some cases. The women knew that Monday morning would bring some chance of being rescued.

Jim already knew what the women were thinking, that in a few hours, this would be over and they could forget about what went on. He smiled and broke out the tape he edited for each of the women. He looked around and saw that the boys were keeping the cunts busy. Joe was enjoying Terri ass, Beth was sucking on Buck's cock and Frank was busy pounding Kelly's cunt again. He smiled as he thought, "If she isn't knocked up, it sure wasn't for a lack of effort." Jim looked over to see Tracy right where he left her peddling her ass off on a stationary bike, sweating like a pig, helping her keep up her pace was the control collar. Jim hated to upset everyone's activities, but he knew it was time to make and announcement to the group. "Guys, finish up and lets get the cunts around the lounge, got something for them." He walked over to Tracy and deactivated the control collar and unlocked her cuffs from the bike"

Even thought Tracy was winded from the exertion, she spoke to Jim; saying, "Thank you Master Jim for allowing me to work my ass off for you. Please use my body for your pleasure."

Jim thanked her for the offer, "Maybe later, right now I have a special treat for all of you cunts."

The women, didn't know what was coming, as Jim called everybody into the lounge. As they took they placed on the floor between the legs of their captors, Jim pressed the remote control to start the videotape.

As the screen came to life everyone saw Kelly's car was on the screen in front of No Tell Motel, but it should say, Meet to Fuck Motel. The sign stated in clear view, In-Room XXX Movies and Rooms by the Hour. Then a scan of the registration card in Kelly's handwriting, her drivers license number and the bill with the additional charges for clean sheets service, making it appear she had meet three guests with her. A scan of a charge card voucher --Kelly's charge card -- with void scribbled across the voucher. A short note was also scribed on to this charge voucher stating, that a man came in and paid cash for the room for Ms. Witherspoon, so it wouldn't be charged to her husbands card.

The tape continued as a very hot looking Kelly came to view as she spoke. They all could see what Frank saw that first day as Kelly said, "Frank honey, I am you slut, your fuck toy, your cum dump, your fuck for the weekend. Please, fuck me bareback, right here and now. You get my most personal prize that I can offer, to father my child. I want to fuck you over and over until you knock me up. I want to feel your hot cum spraying deep in my belly, planting your bastard in me as a constant reminder through out the years that I am nothing but a slut, Franks Slut. Please fuck me bareback," she said with a pout looking straight into the camera like a bitch in heat.

The tape went on to play clips of the bareback fucks she received where she was begging Frank to knock her up. Followed by several stills with Kelly giving blowjobs to her captors. Because of changes in clothing, it looked like 12 or more men rather than four total that it was. There were scenes of Kelly being fucked in the ass, something she refused her husband to even try. They watched the lezzie scene where Kelly and Beth then, Kelly and Tracy; followed by Kelly and Terri all seemed to be enjoying each other. There were various scenes and all were so convincing. Kelly just wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Kelly thought she couldn't cry anymore, but tears ran down her cheek. As she watched herself, she knew what she said and what she did on that tape were forced upon her and her friends, but no one would ever believe it. As she watched, she couldn't believe what she lived through. Kelly thought surely that the tape would show her friends and her were forced into these situations. Even that damn training collar looks like a choker accessory. Her hair hid the battery pack. Kelly knew that no one would believe that she was forced after viewing that tape. Even the tears that did show on the tape made it seem that she wanted it so bad she was crying for it in the clips of her bareback fucking with Frank were she was begging for the fuck, for the sole purpose of giving her a child.

Kelly then saw images of her bed room with her in on her back spread and ready to fuck with short clips of her captors, she understood now why Jim had her keep changing the sheets, it looked like different guys, even the clock time was changed. She looked at herself and saw a whore in search of cock or cunt.

As the tape comes to the end, it showed stills on the screen with Kelly on her knee's smiling, with one hand on a cock and you could tell she was hacking the cock off. In addition, because of the size and shapes of the cocks, it was plainly evident that it was different guys. Kelly's face clearly visible, as was her wedding ring. The final shot was a zoom of a guy just popping his load as the camera zooms in to just her hand with wedding ring covered in cum.

Kelly knew at that moment, that no one could every see that tape. She knew that Jim had won. She was his toy and anyone he chose to give her too. She knew that if this tape got to her husband, he would leave her. That would be her demise, it would mean her inheritance would be gone, leaving her with no money, no husband, nowhere to live, having no job, she knew she was trapped. Kelly knew that Jim, Frank, Joe and Buck would be in charge from now on.

The women all knew that the picture and video were available and that they captors would be using them against them. It was now up to Tracy, Terri, Beth and Kelly. If anyone didn't cooperate, it would mean destroying the entire group.

As Jim shut off the video he spoke, "Ladies, I hoped you enjoyed Kelly's little show, and I want to thank you all for helping her with such a splendid presentation. I have a similar tape for each one of you. But, understand the common thread here, it's like the three musketeers -- one for all and all for one. I know that you already know that if these tapes get out, it will take it toll on all of you. So you see I own you now. Those bodies aren't yours any more, they are mine. My friends here have access to your bodies when ever they choose. Now on to Beth's video premier," he said with a grin.

As the screen came to life, everyone saw a very hot looking Beth's, with her car, the very car her rich husband-to-be had given her. The video faded into a similar view to Kelly's tape, a view of The No Tell Motel, In Room XXX Movies, Rooms by the Hour in clear view. Followed by still's of the registration card in Beth's handwriting, her drivers license number, the bill with the additional charges for clean sheets, service six of them, making it appear Beth had met six guests and after each of the meetings, clean sheets had to be provided, without saying anything it was clear she fucked six guys in one day. A scan of the charge voucher popped on the screen with VOID written across the voucher. A note written on the voucher that two gentlemen came in and paid for Ms. Henners' room in cash.

Tracy's video was then inserted. As the screen came to life, everyone saw Tracy's car come to view on the screen in front of The No Tell Motel, complete with sign showing. Also, in clear view, was what appeared to be Tracy's panties hanging from the rear view mirror. This was followed a scan of the registration card in Tracy's own handwriting, her drivers license number, the bill with the additional charges for clean sheets service and clean up service. It made it appear as if Tracy had met many guests as well as it appeared that she had a party that required maid service that visit to clean the room up with an additional room service charge for a box of 24 condoms..

Finally, Terri's 'Red' video was inserted. As the video began, everyone saw Red's car, came to view on the screen in front of The No Tell Motel. Also, in clear view, was what appeared to be Red's panties hanging from the doorknob. This was followed a scan of the registration card in Red's own handwriting, her drivers license number, the bill with the additional charges for nonstop porn pay for view, and the clean up service with an additional room service charges for a box of eatable panties, K-Y lube and condoms. There was even an additional charge for having to clean the carpet due to used condoms being tossed on the carpet, making it appear that she just rented a room for a fuck fest.

Clips from the weekend were flashed across the screen. Terri was shocked at how she looked like the poster girl for fuck toy of the year. Watching some of her jumping jacks and hearing herself say, "Come on guys, don't these bouncing tit's make you want to stick your cocks between them. Get over and stick it to me. Use my mouth, ass and cunt. I NEED IT BAD, I NEED A GOOD FUCKING -- Come on guys, USE ME!!!!"

Now that Jim had the women's attention, each in they own way had to make sure their tape would never get out. They knew the more they do, the more they had to be blackmailed with. However, there is no way out. Jim outlined what Frank had told them days earlier, that if any one bitch failed, tried to run away or violated the rules, everybody would pay the price. It was also announced that all the guys had been given copies of keys to the ladies home and car's. Then there was a warning not to change the locks, doing so would mean that their family and friends would be reviewing some interesting video.

Frank reminded Jim of the thank you gifts and as Jim continued addressing the group, he stated, "The guys thought we should give you a thank you gift for being such good fuck toys and for being new members of 'The Slut Club'. We thought long and hard trying to find the perfect gift, sluts like you would appreciate." Jim said as he directed them to open their gifts. As they opened the small box, each discovered they all received a set of Ben Wa Ball's. The reactions were mixed as Kelly and Beth didn't know what they were but 'Red" and Tracy sure did.

Jim continued, see a sluts have a need to have the void in their cunts filled. These balls are to be inserted into you twat. As you walk around you will discoverer that they have a marvelous effect on you cunt. You may try to avoid erotic thoughts but these babies inserted, erotic thought will be the norm not the exception. You will make sure that when you leave the house you will have them inserted. If, while you are out, your cunt is needed just pull them out and place them in you mouth. That way you will keep them clean. I am sure we all have things to do and want to get home, so go ahead and put your new best friend inside your cunts. One last thing, remember the rules.

With the balls inserted, the special collars were removed, the last announcement was made that they would be receiving their diaries shortly by massager, so expect them. With that said, the new Slut Club members were allowed to leave and the gym was locked. Each of the women went home for some soul searching, a good long soak in a hot bath, and, yes a good cry. Because each one knew they were trapped, for different reasons, but trapped just as well.