Workout Help

Story Info
Beautiful wife gets a trainer.
5.1k words
3.77
71.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{There is no official cheating here, only some light flirting. As you read this, keep this in mind. I know I like to be warned in which direction a story will take. Hopefully my grammar and spelling is fine. If there's anything you don't like, please feel free to let me know.}

*

Erin had fairly recently decided to work out. Throughout high school she did not participate in many physical activities. She wasn't too bright either so she didn't participate in academic extra-curricular activities either. Erin was simple, and only did what she needed to in order to pass her classes. In no way was she overweight, but her body was softer and thicker in some areas. Luckily they were more filled in the right spots, with her having bigger boobs and a fuller ass than most other white women, which looked good on her average height. Even though she had more meat on her than she wanted, she still kept an hourglass-like figure. Erin wished for bigger boobs, but her 36 C's were more than enough for her husband, Sam.

Her butt on the other hand, was pretty big. Even though her husband loved to see it shake and jiggle, Erin was not happy with it. She wanted a smaller, tighter ass. About two years ago, when she hit 30 years of age, she decided to start working out. At first she only exercised indoors, on her treadmill and using other workout videos, but recently she decided to workout with a trainer. A private trainer. Since she didn't want her husband to worry about her spending too much money, she opted to go an ad she found in the paper. She couldn't believe the ad.

It said the first 8 sessions were free, and there was one session per week. When she called the number the guy on the other line explained to her that he was a student and wanted real world experience for his thesis, or somesuch thing. It made sense to her the way he explained it. After the eight weeks, however, she would have to pay $10 a month. Still an unbelievably cheap price, she could not pass it up and promptly went to his house the following week.

That was 10 weeks ago.

Now she was well into her first paid month, and felt better than ever. Her trainer had even given her some tips on working out and also a training regimen to use at home, which Erin followed diligently. For two weeks now she was exercising daily, only going to her trainer's house on Wednesday at noon. Every other day she also worked out at noon, except for the weekends. The weekends were her rest days.

By now her husband knew she exercised at noon. It didn't affect him, though. He worked every day from 8 am to 5 pm, unless there was trouble at work, and rarely came home for lunch. It was even rarer for him to come home early.

On Thursdays Erin would jog. Now she confidently jogged outside. Her butt would still move more than she wanted, but her trainer had convinced her it did not move in a gross manner. He convinced her that it moved beautifully, and hearing it from someone who wasn't required to say it, namely her husband, made her feel good.

The next day was a set of exercises Erin could do indoors. It consisted of sit ups, jumping jacks, other general exercises, and started and ended with some yoga stretches.

That morning she waved bye to her husband as he drove off to work, and began to do some daily chores, but looking forward to doing her exercises at 12 pm.

It was at 10 am she got a call from her husband.

"Hey babe," Erin answered, seeing it was her husband.

"Hey hun, I'm gonna be leaving work early today-" Sam said.

"Yay!" Erin said excitedly, cutting Sam off before he could finish.

"Babe," he chimed in, "I'm gonna be going to the house but I'm bringing home a bunch of guys from work. You know how we have our weekly Friday night poker game, right?"

"Yeah," Erin replied, now thinking her exercise routine may be thwarted.

"Well, we figured since it's Arnold's birthday today that we'd get things started a little early."

"Okay...but you know I gotta exercise at noon, right babe?"

"Honey, you do what you gotta do, don't worry about us, ok. Pretend we're not even there."

"Okay, babe. Just leave me the living room, that's where I do it all."

"Hun, you know we have our game by the kitchen. But, um, I'm gonna let Arnold pick the movies today, since it's his birthday and all, so we will have the tv on."

"That's alright babe, I don't use it. See you in a couple hours!" and with that Erin hung up.

She was relieved her exercise routine wouldn't be affected, but was just worried her husband might still interrupt her while doing it.

Being the great wife she is, Erin decided to prepare some snacks for the guys. She knew most of them pretty well, and knew their wives and kids also. Most of them also knew how much trouble Erin and Sam had in trying to have a baby. It's not something she liked to talk about, but it had come up in conversation in the past.

But right now she was focused on getting the sandwiches ready, and also some wings she found in the freezer. Before long her husband and the guys would be home and soon she'd be exercising.

At about 11:30 am her husband got home with a bunch of guys. Apparently they had carpooled, which was good, Erin thought to herself, because they were polluting less. Erin pointed to where she had placed all the snacks and her husband got very happy and went towards his wife and wrapped his arms around her and picked her up, twirling her about for a second. Even though she was wearing sweats as her bottoms, her big butt was still stretching out the material, and when Sam put her down, they were both in a profile view to most of the guys. Trying to not give a vulgar display, Sam reached with his right hand, the hand opposite of where the guys were, and grabbed a handful of ass and gave it a good, hard squeeze. He thought that they wouldn't really be able to see what he was doing, but he was quite wrong.

There was no question to what he was doing. Everybody knew he was grabbing and squeezing a good piece of fleshy meat, and even though those with wives were all happily married, they could not help themselves and imagine they were the ones grabbing that soft flesh meat. Some even went further and imagined she was bent over completely and they were humping away at it. But still, they loved their wives and would never cheat on them. Those who were single had no worries about cheating on anybody, but they respected Sam and Erin and did not want to cause any problems between them. But in their dreams they had done some really nasty things to her.

Sam reluctantly let go of the flesh in his hands and proceeded to get things started for the poker game. In no time the table was set up next to the kitchen. The way the house was set up, you could see the entire living room if you sat at the poker table, which of course meant you could see the tv as well. Unfortunately, Arnold's chair was facing away from the television, and he really wanted to see the movies he brought. He had a thing for Megan Fox, so he had with him the first two Transformers movies, as well as Jennifer's Body. It was decided to put on Transformers first, and maybe the latter movie last, if at all.

None of the other guys had a thing for Megan, and they weren't really into that last movie, but they all did like Transformers, having grown up with them. Sam himself had one of the original Optimus Prime toys.

It was now 11:55 am and the movie had started, but realizing Arnold couldn't see a thing, Sam, who sat opposite of Arnold, decided he'd switch seats with him today, that way he could stare at Megan's body. 'Poor sap,' Sam taught to himself, 'he's never really had luck with women.'

It was now 11:59am and the movie was playing again, with all but one of the eight guys sitting at the table having a view of the movie on the tv, and a view of the living room also.

From the hallway, behind and out of view of Sam, strode in Erin, wearing a loose tshirt. What was under the tshirt also looked pretty loose, since all the guys were watching her boobs sway under the shirt as she confidently walked in. Their eyes hesitantly traveled down and took note of her very small shorts. They were tight around her bulbous ass, and were short enough you could begin to see the bottom curve of her ass cheeks. She strode in all the way to her workout area, which was just a few feet from where the television was. If it hadn't been for the ten weeks she had been with her personal trainer, she would not have had the courage to exercise out there in front of the guys.

None of the guys could believe the sight before them. They had seen her before in bikinis, but seeing her in this state of dress/undress, they were starting to sport hardons. The lack of panty lines proved Erin was not wearing any underwear at all. Never in their life did they ever dream of seeing Erin in this state. What they saw next was something they didn't imagine to see in their wildest dream.

Erin, with her back to the guys, turned her head slightly to them, as if she were contemplating something, paused for a second, and then with no further hesitation crossed her arms to grab the bottom of her shirt and swiftly pulled it up over her head, and tossed her shirt off to the side.

All the guys, except for her husband who was oblivious to the sight behind him, could see a partial bob view. Erin's boobs were full enough you could see some meaty round flesh sticking out the sides. With her arms down you couldn't see her boobs, but as she would stretch out her arms up, then to the side, they all got to see different side boob views of Erin's lovely orbs.

Sam just laughed to himself, thinking that all these guys needed to grow up because a silly little movie like Transformers was mesmerizing all of them. He had to keep reminding the guys it was their turn to bet, and all the guys knew if they wouldn't stop staring for that brief moment they had to play their turn, then they wouldn't be able to stare at all since Sam would promptly put a stop to Erin's show.

Erin, however, didn't think she was doing anything wrong. Sure at one point in her life she never would have thought of revealing herself like that to a group of guys, but her trainer had convinced her it was all ok, especially because she had such a beautiful body. She had 'learned' it was ok to do what she was doing at that moment. Her trainer had explained to her it was no different than a woman who wears a bikini to the beach.

Having now stretched her arms a little, Erin proceeded to put her thumbs on her sides, under the waistband of her shorts, and with a bending over motion, began to pull down her little shorts. Still facing away from the guys, her voluptuous ass came into view, and all the guys eyes bulged out, to which Sam just smiled.

He thought he'd put on Transformers the next time they played, since he had won the last hand and it certainly looked like he'd win again, because, as he thought, they were all entranced by the movie.

As Erin continued peeling her shorts off, letting them drop to her ankles, the guys could see a slight glimpse of her juicy little pussy. They couldn't make out details, since the lights weren't very bright in the living room, but they could make out the slight puffy curves of a ripe pussy. Some of them swore they could even smell it.

Seven of the eight guys at the table had rock hard cocks. Sam even noticed a couple of them adjusting themselves, though one of the guys' hands lingered at his own crotch a little longer than it should have. For a second Sam thought that guy was masturbating himself at the table, but quickly threw out that notion.

Now dressed as she should for her workout (from what her trainer taught her) Erin began the first part of her exercise routine, some simple yoga stretches. It was just amazing watching her big boobs sway as she moved from position to position. From the mountain pose where you have your hands above your head, to warrior poses. But when she did the downward dog position, which is like an upside down V where her ass is high up in the air, all the guys groaned a little.

'Megan Fox must be bent over," Sam thought to himself.

Watching all of Erin's soft curves was heavenly. As she would pick herself up from a pose her boobs would sway, and it never got old for the guys to see them wobbling a little back and forth. They thought to themselves it couldn't get better. But once the yoga stretches were over, the real fun was to begin.

Now Erin needed to warm-up, and the exercise of choice given to her by her trainer was jumping jacks. Unfortunately, Erin dreaded doing them because of how much her boobs would hurt afterwards, but she readily followed her trainer's instructions and would do them every time.

"One," Erin said softly, but still loud enough for Sam to hear.

"Two," she said again, and the guys eyes were staring intently at her boobs now, following them with their eyes as they bobbed up and down.

"Three," and now some of the guys were even bobbing their heads in tune to the beautiful bouncing boobs before them.

"Four," she continued, but then Sam noticed the guys bobbing their heads, and thought the little perverts must be ogling his beautiful wife, shaking his head in the process.

He thought about how most of them also had hot wives, but hot in a different way.

"Five." Erin's boobs were still bouncing seductively, and she could feel some tension starting to build up around her boobs.

Sam thought about the sexy wives for a minute.

"Six."

He thought about how they all looked good in bikinis, but none had boobs or an ass that could match his wife's.

"Seven."

Then his thought went to his sexy wife, and her lovely body, and how good she looked nude, and how these guys would never get to see her charms in the buff, poor saps.

"Eight."

Sam had thought about showing the guys pictures of his wife naked. She had posed for him many times, but he didn't think Erin would ever be ok with it.

"Nine."

He remembered how she was always self-conscious of her body, and would sometimes even go so far as to turn the lights off during sex, though he loved nothing more than to see her ass jiggle as fucked her from behind.

"Ten."

Which reminded him of the many videos they've made. But that was something he'd never show them. Pictures are one thing, but a sex video is a whole other thing.

"Eleven," and the head bobbing continued, though the counting was spread further apart, as after each jump Erin would pause for a second as she massaged her boob slightly.

"Twelve."

Then Sam remembered how two of the guys there had shown him pictures of their wives completely nude. They were all tasteful pictures though, with mostly side shots and a few frontals. In none of the poses was there a full head on pussy shot, though both friends had admitted to having those pictures of their respective wife. It was too intimate, they said, to show off. However, one friend did say that he had a crass friend that showed all of his own ex-wife's pictures (though at the time the pics were taken they were married). Sam's friend admitted it was hot seeing that lady spreading her lady bits, and even playing with herself, but that he wouldn't do that to his own wife.

"Thirteen."

Sam remembered those nude pics he saw, and thought how he did get a slight woody from the sight of them, but when he got home that day he quickly found his wife's pics and got an instant hard-on at the sight of his nude, curvaceous, spread-eagled wife. If Erin wouldn't have been home that day he would have busted a nut instead of fucking her silly. He was glad she was home though.

"Fourteen," and the head bobbing still continued. The game had also paused also. He felt he would let them ogle a bit. 'Even with her sports bra encased boobs,' as Sam thought Erin was wearing, 'they must have more jiggle than their own women. That's sad.' With that last thought Sam noticed he too was getting a hard-on. He couldn't help himself but rub it a little, knowing none of the guys would notice what he just did.

"Fifteen."

Still five shy of her goal of twenty, Erin had to stop at fifteen, but still felt proud that she had progressed from only doing ten jumping jacks the first week to now fifteen. If it wasn't for the pain in her boobs she would probably finish.

Now began the self-boob massage that she would give herself almost on a daily basis. She knew that if she would run indoors she would probably also have to massage her boobs, which was the main reason why she ran outdoors. The law required her to wear some clothing. So her trainer understood, but would tell her she needed to only wear one piece of clothing. Either a sports bra only or shirt only with no sports bra. The same followed for her bottoms. Erin would always choose a sports bra but one alternate between various shorts she had, some tight, some loose.

Back to her self-massage, each time she would squeeze and push against the parts that hurt, she would say 'ow' occasionally, or give a sigh of relief, or a slight gesture of pleasure.

This, Sam thought, was odd.

The guys continued staring intently. They imagined it was their own hands squeezing those big boobs. Some even imagined squeezing her nipples. It was an amazing sight. Those big boobs squeezed back and forth, then pushed up from under so she could reach the part where her boobs meet her chest. Also pushed down from the top part of the boob that got stretched.

After about a minute of this he had to turn and stayed slack-jawed at the sight before him.

There was his wife, head looking up, as she, according to what he saw, fondling herself for the guys to see.

Noticing Sam had turned, some of the guys pretended to look away.

"Honey," Sam said then paused a little before he continued, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Massaging myself," she responded, "My boobs hurt after I do jumping jacks."

"And you had to take your shirt off to do it?"

"No. But that's because I never had my shirt on babe."

"What?!?"

"I never had my shirt on."

"Why not?"

"Because that's how I exercise."

"Since when?"

"Since the trainer told me that's how I should exercise."

"And when was that?"

"Since I first went to him ten weeks ago. He said it's the best way to exercise. It's natural."

"Are you the only naked, or is he-"

"No silly, he's not naked. He doesn't exercise with me. But sometimes he exercises with the other women. Especially the one right before me."

"What do you mean? How do you know?"

"Well, he's always putting on his shorts as I walk in and she's walking out. It's kind of silly."

"..."

"Babe?"

"Erin, can you at least stop groping yourself while we're talking. I mean, the guys are staring at you," Sam firmly stated as he got up and positioned himself in front of her, trying to block the view the guys had.

"It's ok babe," Erin said, "this happens all the time. Guys are always staring at me when I'm exercising."

"You mean you've done this before?"

"Yes, silly, I told you I've been exercising."

"When?"

"Since ten weeks ago, silly, I already told you that."

"I mean, when have other guys seen you exercising, like this, the way you're dressed."

"Oh! Well, maybe four weeks ago. My trainer started having a lot of people over and he said not to let them distract me."

"Well, that's nice," Sam mockingly said.

"See, he said that women who go to the beach wear bikinis because that's what you should wear there, right, and if guys look at them they shouldn't shy away. They should be proud of their bodies. Well, he told me that to exercise, you should be naked. That's the best way to exercise. So just like women who wear bikinis to the beach shouldn't care if people are staring at her, women who are naked and exercising shouldn't care if people are staring at her."

12