Workout Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..."

Babe?"

"Is that any reason why you should grope yourself in front of my friends?" Sam asked.

Erin let out a sigh, then said, "Babe, I already told you I'm massaging myself, but it's not really working. I can never massage myself well," and she grabbed Sam's hands and brought them forth to her chest. Just as his hands were grazing Erin's big boobs, she continued, "He always does it better."

"Who?" Sam retorted.

"My trainer," Erin stated.

"What does he do better?"

"Massage my boobs silly, now come on, aren't you gonna massage them?" she asked.

Sam could not believe what he just heard, and he started shaking his head and stormed off through the hallway to their bedroom. 'Could she really be that naive?' he asked himself.

"Babe, where are you going, my boobs still hurt!" she shouted to him, as she continued massaging her boobs.

Erin gave an exasperated sigh and grumbled, "this sucks! Ugh!" and she plopped herself onto the couch.

The guys, for the most part, didn't know what to do, but took delight in seeing her move around so her charms would jiggle and wobble to their pleasure. Especially when she plopped down onto the couch, causing her boobs to bounce once more, and making her give the cutest, sexiest 'ow' they had ever heard.

Some of them even got up to 'make sure she was ok' and admired the beautiful profile they had of her as she sat nude on the sofa. All of them were still sporting hard-ons, and the way she was looking down pouting, made some of them imagine her lips wrapped around their cocks as they fondled her mammaries.

"Are you alright?" Arnold spoke up and asked.

"No," Erin said dejectedly, "my boobs still hurt."

Back in the bedroom Sam was contemplating. He was pissed at his wife letting herself get fondled by a stranger. But at the same time he noticed he was still hard in spite of the image of his wife's boobs being manhandled by a stranger. Or maybe not in spite of. Maybe because of.

Then an image of his wife being fucked by the stranger came to mind, and that only infuriated him. There was no pleasure in thinking about that. Shit, he really hoped he hadn't tricked her into massaging her there. That really made him mad. He would never be ok with anybody fucking his beautiful wife.

But then his mind turned to thoughts of someone 'massaging' his wife's ass, and for some reason that turned him on also.

'I have always liked it when she's flirted with others and-' he was thinking to himself but then he heard something that broke his concentration.

"I know how to massage them also," Sam heard a voice say from the living room.

'Fuck!' he thought to himself. 'She can't be that naive, can she?' As he finished that thought he hurried back to the living room.

There stood his wife standing straight up and waiting for the pair of hands coming from a slowly walking Arnold who was all smiles as he stared at the most beautiful set of breasts he had ever seen.

"Stop right there!" Sam shouted. "Those are my tits."

He felt vulgar in saying it that way, but it also kinda turned him on.

Arnold froze.

Erin jumped up and down slightly, clapping her hands and shouting yay, but her toes never leaving the floor, however her boobs bouncing softly up and down, just enough to mesmerize but not enough to cause pain.

Sam walked over to her and proceeded to give her the best massage he could.

"Ooh babe, you're good," Erin whimpered softly.

She mewed and gasped as her wonderful husband continued his work on those wonderful globes.

The guys just watched in awe as they got to see those boobs fondled by her lover. This was better than watching a porno, everyone thought, not just because it's live, but because it's between two lovers.

Even though she loved his ministrations, Erin asked Sam, "Babe, can you kiss them also. It really helps when he does that, though you don't have to suck on them. That never really helps but I'm afraid of hurting his feelings."

For a second Sam stood once again in shock, but the thought of her being tricked liked that made is woody into super hard steel, and, though he wanted to just toss her on the couch and fuck her there in front of everyone, he instead tossed her on his shoulder and waltzed down to their bedroom.

He closed the door behind him and tossed her on the bed on her back, then grabbed her legs close to her thighs and dragged her body back to the edge. In a second his shorts were off and he rammed his cock into her very wet pussy, sliding in quite easily.

Right away Erin began moaning loudly, shouting out, "Oh baby, oh baby."

At first some guys thought about leaving, but when they started hearing the moans and shouts they decided to stay.

Minutes later and even the neighbors could hear her shouting, "Fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming!!"

Without stopping Sam kept going at it, not letting Erin fully recover from her orgasm as he continued pumping in and out of her.

Soon enough she started her loud moaning again.

Sam then flipped her onto her front, putting her in a doggystyle position, and got to fuck her even harder, loving the sight of her big ass bouncing back and forth against him. Every jiggle as he rammed into her made him get closer and closer to cumming. He gripped her ass cheeks tightly with his hands, and squeezed them hard, to which he imagined the trainer doing the same with her ass. The trainer massaging her ass made him move faster and faster, then Sam slapped her ass and imagining the trainer doing the same might have caused Sam to ejaculate there and then, but the thought turned over to the trainer fucking his beautiful wife in that position, which momentarily caused his rhythm to mess up.

Trying to get the thought out of his mind, which would have for sure caused him to become flaccid, he flipped Erin over so she was on her back again, and just closed his eyes and fucked her again. Now his concentration was on himself fucking his wife and when he looked down and opened his eyes to the sight of her tits moving up and down obscenely, that made him rock hard again.

Erin was coming up on her third orgasm, and Sam was finally about to reach his. At the same time, both climaxed, and he unloaded one of the biggest loads he had done since his teenage years. His cock was buried deep into Erin's beautiful pussy, spurting load after load of hot cum into her.

When he looked down at her, she lay there with closed eyes but the biggest smile on her face. So peaceful, so beautiful.

He couldn't decide what was more beautiful. Her laying there peacefully, or the white fluid oozing out of her pussy. His cock still semi hard, he pointed it to her vagina and just poked it a couple more times with his cock, catching a little bit of cum onto it in the process.

Feeling naughty, he ambled his way to her lovely mouth, and placed it at her lips. She opened her mouth slightly and he let the cum linger on her mouth. She didn't usually swallow his sperm, or even take it into her mouth for that matter, so this was a rare sight for him to see.

Now satisfied, Sam donned his shorts and waltzed back out to the living room, where all the guys hurriedly sat on the couches and sofas, as if they were watching the movie this whole time. The door to his bedroom he left open, and his resting wife lay on the bed completely uncovered, with her leaking pussy facing the door. The door itself was on the side of the hallway, so you could not see it from the living room. However, if you happened to go to the guest restroom, it only took a couple more steps to see the beautiful sight that lay there.

"So are we playing poker or watching a stupid movie?" Sam asked, to which all the guys murmured in agreement that were playing poker and ambled their way to the poker table.

Oddly enough, some of the guys started to feel an 'urge' to pee, and wondered how soon they could go.

{Depending on the comments and emails I receive, I will decide which direction this goes. If there's something you don't like about the way the story is going, or has gone, please tell me. In my experience, guys tend to like it when their wife flirts, but they reality of something actually happening is a complete turn off. For most guys that is. Then there's the occasional 'different' person out there. I know my husband would never share me, nor do I want to be shared.}

12