Workout Incentive Ch. 02

Story Info
She turns up the heat on their home gym workout.
2.5k words
4.71
30.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers

Workout Incentive, Ch. 2 – Turning up the heat

Author's note: Thank you to Literotica readers for your kind reception of Chapter 1, and to forum members for your encouragement. Thank you to AsylumSeeker for outstanding editing and creative suggestions that were far above and beyond the call of duty.

Mary saw his car when she returned from her errands and knew he was home. Her pulse quickened. She was in a naughty and needy mood. When she didn't find him on the main floor of their split-level home her full lips formed a devious smile. She slowly realized he was in the remodeled basement, flexing his muscles and leaking sweaty testosterone. Mary shuddered with excitement. Her nipples flared.

Before last month, the thought of John lifting weights used to annoy her. It seemed to be just some time-consuming, escapist hobby. That condemnation changed after rain had postponed an entire week of her outdoor walks and driven her to try using the treadmill in the basement. She had been planning to use it again today. Now, she unconsciously licked her lips as she realized that John's early arrival would improve that plan considerably.

Their last encounter had been one of renewal and discovery. She supposed that even for mundane health reasons she should be happy that he worked out regularly. She wanted to keep him healthy since she had grown used to sharing the house with this slightly-disorganized, smart, caring guy with nice shoulders. The first time they worked out together, though, she discovered a man with deliciously curving muscles all over, moving with tiger-like grace and power.

She also found that exercise brought her own body to a state of erotic readiness. Being surrounded by the heavy weights somehow provided an atmosphere of power and excitement that raised her awareness and arousal. They were a testament to the changes they'd experienced. As a couple they'd transitioned from traditional sex to something so much more erotic and spiritual. It was a breath of fresh air. She longed for that again.

As her skin flushed in anticipation, she immediately grabbed a new outfit that matched her desires. Weeks ago, she had bought the form-fitting stretch fabric garments, but left them on the hangar. Today, she excitedly changed her bra and panties, donned the new outfit, and headed for the stairs.

"Knock, knock. Mind if I join you?" Mary asked as she gracefully descended the steps and approached John.

Seeing his muscled form in the still somewhat novel context of his workout space triggered a subconscious appraisal. She always thought he was a handsome guy, tall with brown hair, but he looked appealingly rugged like this.

"Sure. How're you doing?" John answered.

"OK. I took the kids to Mom's so that I could get a workout in today. It's been so busy that I haven't had a chance all week." She stretched her calves, giving him a good view of her well-proportioned legs and buns.

John certainly hadn't forgotten the day, about a month ago, when her first visit to their home weight room turned into an erotic experience. Since then, they had been making love more often than usual. More importantly, though, it seemed that Mary was more willing to relax and enjoy receiving oral sex.

As John watched her hips sway on the treadmill, he realized that she was wearing a much sexier outfit than last time. It was a light aqua color that complemented her brunette hair and vividly displayed her curves with highlights and shadows. The clingy tee-shirt accentuated her full breasts and flat midriff. The light fabric subtly but unmistakably indicated the delicate tips of her nipples. The snug workout briefs wrapped around her buns and tightly outlined the irresistible valley of her crotch. John was thrilled by the improvement and felt warmth and arousal as his cock began to stiffen.

She walked, and then jogged, without making conversation as John admired the view of her athletic body. It hypnotized him as thoroughly as one of those women's fitness infomercials. Mary's presence seemed to heat up the room. The combination of his sexual desire and working out harder to impress her soon brought a sheen of sweat to John's pumped muscles.

As he got ready for bench presses she eagerly volunteered "Would you like me to be your spotter again today?"

"That would be great. I'll let you know when I'm done with my warm-up sets," he replied. He did his usual sets of 75, 125, and 175 pounds, and then added fifteen more.

"Ready for a spot?" she asked as she dismounted the treadmill.

"Not yet. One-ninety is part of my usual routine now. You know, since you encouraged me to use heavier weights, I think I've really made a lot of progress." He lifted the weight a dozen times while she turned off the treadmill and finished her water bottle. The neckline of her shirt was ringed with perspiration. John put 215 pounds on the bar and lay back on the bench. "I'll take that spot now."

"You're looking good today, Babe," she complimented his form as she walked behind his head. "Have fun with it."

She provided a view that was highly distracting, to say the least. In her tighter clothes, he noticed that her waist had gotten a lot slimmer over the past year and she might have even lost a few pounds since last month. Seeing her tightly-packed breasts pushing out above him was dangerous to his concentration, but he focused his gaze on the bar. With fierce intensity his powerful arm muscles flexed as he completed four clean repetitions and racked the bar.

"Hey, that is way better than last time!" she said, impressed by his powerful grace. A sexy grin formed on her lips. "Last time, you seemed to enjoy breaking your previous record. If you want to go for more, I can provide the same motivation..."

"You're on," John replied eagerly. Feeling physically and sexually psyched up, he boldly put 235 pounds on the bar, ten more than his previous best. He positioned himself back on the bench. The pumping beat of a suggestive club rock song from the stereo and the sight of Mary's sexy body had John hot and ready for action.

She enthusiastically supported her husband. "Go for it! Yeah, you can do this!"

The bar felt heavy as it was lowered, and damn heavy as the weight briefly rested across his chest. His hands rotated against the knurled shaft in search of the best possible grip. It also gave him a few extra moments to focus his mind on his latest feat. Beads of sweat matted strands of loose hair against his forehead. He winced as salty droplets stung his eyes.

He filled his lungs with a deep breath of air. With a grunt, he pressed the weight upward. Veins protruded from his bulging muscles. As the bar lifted, it was only the unconscious eons-old instinct to impress the female of the species that gave him the adrenaline to push through the sticking point. He triumphantly hit the top of his lift and clanged the bar back onto the rack.

"I knew you could do it!" she excitedly exclaimed. "Sweetie, I'm so proud of you!"

She leaned over and joyously kissed his forehead, receiving an unpleasant jolt as salty sweat coated her soft lips.

After a pause, she laughed, "This 'motivation' scheme might be too good, Superman. It looks as though you can do anything if the reward is getting me to take off my tee-shirt. Just for that, you have to take off yours, too!"

John grinned and quickly ripped off his tee-shirt, revealing his moist, chiseled chest. He then watched as she sinuously peeled her top up over the crest of her bosom and then off over her head. She tossed her hair back into place. She had clearly planned this visit, since she had on a bra that had been buried in her lingerie drawer for years. It fully covered each of her gorgeous breasts, but was made of a very sheer pink material that gave John a clear view of even the tiny dimples around the edge of her beautiful areolas. The sheer fabric pushed out to follow the contours of her tightening nipples as they grew erect.

John was completely overwhelmed. He reached up to pull her onto the bench with him. Instead, however, she turned sprightly and asked "So, will you show me how to use that lat pulldown thingy?"

"Now?" John questioned. His voice was filled with irritation by the interruption, since he thought the situation was headed in a straight path for the bedroom.

"Uh-huh," she coyly replied and walked over to the pulley with a seductive gait.

Still somewhat unbalanced after switching gears, John showed her how to grab the bar with an overhand grip. "Because I'm tall, I have to kneel down to get a full upward extension, but you might be OK standing. Then pull your elbows down until the bar touches your chest near the collarbone."

"What's the single handle for?" she asked.

"I use that for some maximum contraction arm exercises," John explained, demonstrating. "You keep your elbow tight at your waist and push down to work the triceps; you hold your elbow straight out in front of your chest and curl towards your shoulder to work the biceps."

"I never realized your muscles were THAT big!" she exclaimed.

"Well," he demurred, "that's just the classic flex-your-biceps pose, but I didn't think you liked that kind of stuff. Besides, they aren't big compared to Arnold."

"I've never been into Arnold," she admitted, "but you must be way bigger than most guys."

"The average is twelve and a half inches, so my fifteen and a half does put me in the top two percent."

"You sly dog, you," she teased. "You are one humble guy for not showing those off a long time ago. Let me try this pulldown."

Mary reached up to take hold of the lat bar. She pulled it down and remarked "Hmm. This is just like a chin-up, but more fun." She paused, waiting for a reply from John but not really expecting one since she knew he would be far too distracted.

John was completely transfixed by the sight of Mary's breasts in the delightful gift wrapping she had chosen that day. When her arms reached up both breasts lifted about two inches beyond perky. Then, as she pulled the bar down to her collarbone, they thrust outward in a way that would have threatened to tear through any shirt she owned.

After five lift-pushes, John couldn't take it any more. He frantically released the front hook of the bra, allowing her breasts to spill free. Pretending to remain focused on her workout, Mary continued lowering the bar with slow and deliberate motions. Free of the constraints of the fabric, her breasts traveled in an even larger lift-push motion with an irresistible bounce in the middle which drove John completely crazy.

He knelt down in front of her and cupped the firm mounds in both hands. Completely ignoring his usual gentle patience, he began devouring them. She closed her eyes and slowly pulled the bar down one more time. She savored the feel of her fully aroused nipples thrusting into John's eager mouth.

Mary allowed the bar to rise a final time. She paused with her arms outstretched for a few moments. The pose conjured up a surprising mental image: She felt suspended in space and time, surrounded by a universe of stars. John was cradling and sucking her full breasts with a passion she had not felt since their pre-marital dating had progressed to topless make-out sessions.

He was so entranced with her unbelievably tight nipples that he unconsciously made a circle behind and around them with the thumb and forefinger of each hand, eliciting a sharp gasp. The gentle circular pressure triggered something primal in her mental image. Her soul concentrated into the two white-hot points of her nipples and then peacefully swooped outward to embrace the cosmos. She released the bar and put her arms around her lover, pulling him tight.

As reality started slowly seeping into her consciousness, Mary started trying to gather the words together to say something about how nice those kisses had been. She realized that he must have guided her over to the bench gently enough not to disturb her glowing reverie, since she dimly recognized that she was now on her back with her knees apart. Before she managed to construct a sentence, she felt a wave of pleasure from his warm tongue on her clit. It was smoother and more slippery than she had ever remembered. Wave after building wave fanned her desire until a tidal surge of warmth exploded within her.

"Uhmm," Mary groaned in joyous delight. "So good." After another breath, she added, "I need you inside me."

A moment later, she felt the smooth tip of John's cock caress her lips. Somehow he was moving it in massaging circles that gently opened her lips, spreading lubricating wetness everywhere. A vague thought stirred. It got as far as 'the angle must be somehow different because ...' before being interrupted by another wave of pleasure as the firm tip of his cock pushed past her swollen outer folds.

John was sexually charged but conscious enough to appreciate the improvement in mobility he now enjoyed. After twenty years of man-on-top missionary-position sex, kneeling between Mary's legs as she lay on the bench gave him the freedom of motion he had always desired. Instead of using his hands for the mundane task of just supporting his own weight, he massaged the space between her bush and clit with one hand while he guided his cock with the other. He spread her juices up to her clit and then shifted his cock in gentle circles as it pressed against her lips.

As he pushed ever so slowly into Mary's pussy, his two hands were free to caress her soft and flushed skin. His hands moved from cupping the soft mounds of her breasts to brushing over the sweet peaks of her nipples. His caresses then slid along her taut belly, over the delicious roundness of her hips, and down her firm thighs. The sensations as each new square inch was erotically exploited added to Mary's excitement.

John didn't think he had ever felt Mary so tight, yet so slick and easy to penetrate. He hadn't fully appreciated the differences this position would make. They both gasped as they felt the unfamiliar joy as every last inch of John's cock buried into Mary's hot pussy.

"God, you're so deep!" Mary gasped. She raised her knees and wrapped her legs around John's hips. Her heels pressed against his flexing muscles and pulled him against her, increasing the stimulation on her clit. Words failing, she panted out loud, "Huh. Huh. Huh. Huh. Huh. Uh-uh-uhnh!" The clenching of her pussy ushered John past the point of control as he spurted load after load into Mary's embracing tunnel.

Without thinking about the fact that his cock was still inside her, Mary sat up to hug John tight. The tilt of his cock as she rolled her hips forward brought out another gasp from them both.

"I had no idea we could do that," she whispered into his ear.

John whispered back "I think we should do that one again."

curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers