Workout Session

Story Info
A nice workout session ends in two guys fucking a spectator.
2k words
3.88
70.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best buddy, Will, came over today for a workout in my backyard. Will and I have been friends for years now, all the way from kindergarten through college.

We try to work out as often as we can, and have set up our own kind of gym in the backyard. Once he comes over, we stretch out, and begin bench pressing. We usually shoot the shit for a while when we work out, mostly talking about girls.

"Hey, did you happen to see that ass on the girl at the beach yesterday?" Will asks me.

"Did I? Dude, I was staring at her and her friends all day. We should've gone over there and introduced ourselves. Especially to her" I reply.

"She looks like someone who wouldn't mind being tag teamed, am I right?" Will fires back. Will and I have always joked about having a devil's threesome with someone, but we have never really gone through with it.

"Hey, if I saw her again, I'd gladly tag team her with you. I wonder if she lives near by" I respond back.

After a several minutes of bench pressing, we have moved on to other workouts, doing bicep curls, and pull-ups off the bar hanging from the back of my house. It's a hot day outside, almost ninety degrees, and WIll and I are drenched in sweat.

"What's next? Push-ups?" Will asks.

"Yeah, we have to do three sets of a hundred" I answer. So we start doing push-ups, and after we get done with our second set, Will taps me on the shoulder and glances towards the hole in the bushes.

"Hey Jesse, do you see that?"

"See what?" I ask.

"I think there's a girl watching us behind those bushes" he claims. I squint to look through, and I notice a familiar face watching us workout. She's running her hands over her big chested breasts. Is that who I think it is?

"No shit! I think that's the girl from the beach, man" I whisper to him.

"Let's do this final set for her, and then invite her over" WIll suggests.

"Deal". We pump out a hundred more push-ups, both staring right at her. By now, she knows we are looking right at her, so she walks through the bushes, with her fingers in her mouth, and then slides them down her shorts, rubbing her clit while she watches us.

By the time we have finished, we walk over towards her, and introduce ourselves.

"Hey, I'm Jesse and this is my friend WIll" I say to her.

"Pleasure" Will says as he walks closer in on her. She says nothing, just continues rubbing her clit and staring at our bulging, sweaty muscles.

"Hi" she says through her little moans, "My name's Sarah". It was almost a struggle for her to say her name, because we've moved in closer on her, and started flexing our muscles for her. Her moans have gotten louder, and we can hear her fingers moving around on her wet clit.

"Would you like some help with that?" I ask her. She nods, not even being able to say yes. There's a look in her eyes that she is already close to coming. I look at Will and give him a smile.

"Looks like it's about time we do that devil's threeway". He nods his head and smiles in agreement.

Sarah let out another moan when she heard that we both planned on taking her at the same time.

I pull her hand out from her shorts, and slide her fingers into her mouth, while Will undos her bikini strap. Her breasts plop out from the straps, and they look bigger than I expected.

At this point, her nipples are erect, waiting to be played with. Will and I each grab one of her tits and start sucking on her nipples.

"Mmmmm" Sarah moans loud in pleasure. I slide my hands down to her shorts, and unbutton them, sliding them off of her legs.

"Not even wearing any panties, I see?" I say to her. She gives me a smile and a shrug.

"Must have known something like this was going to happen" Will says, muffled by her breast in his mouth.

I slide two of my fingers in her pussy, and go as fast as I can. At this point, her soft moaning has turned into a scream.

"Oh my, please don't stop, I'm gonna come! Keep going, please please please!" Sarah screams. I keep going until I feel her thighs shake, and her pussy clenches around my fingers.

"Ohh my, I'm coming!!!!" she's screaming as loud as she can, and I can feel her come running down my hand.

She comes so hard that she collapses down into the grass, panting in relief. But we're not even close to being done with her.

"My turn" Will says with a big grin on his face. He lays Sarah out onto her back, and throws her legs over his shoulders, putting him in between her legs, and he slides three of his fingers into her.

"Oh my", Sarah starts to moan again, and I move up towards her, and start making out with her. She grabs my hand and licks her come off of it.

"Mmm, I love the way my pussy tastes" she says as she looks at me, biting her lower lip. I go back into making out with her, and she slides her hand down my chest and abs, stopping right on the bulge of my erection outside of my pants.

"And what do we have here?" She asks.

"Why don't you pull them down and find out" I say back to her, giving her a stern look. Sarah moves up onto her knees, and Will gets up and stands on the other side of her. She grabs his bulge too.

"Well well, looks like I really have my work cut out for me, don't I?" She asks the two of us.

"You really do babe" Will says back at her. Both of our shorts come down, and her eyes light up as she is presented with two large size cocks that are all for her.

"Hmmm, I guess it's a good thing I love sucking cock" Sarah says, biting her lip and rubbing her tits. She grabs a hold of Will's cock and starts stroking it, while she puts mine in her mouth.

Her other hand makes way down to her clit, and she starts rubbing it while she sucks me off and jerks off Will's cock.

"Shit, this feels good" I say as I look down at her. She gives me a smile with her eyes, as she pushes my cock further down her throat, and I hear her gag a little, and she slides it out, with a huge amount of spit following.

The spit runs down her chin, dripping onto her tits. She switches hands, now stroking my cock, and looking over at Will, wanting to put his cock in her mouth. Will teases her for a little, refusing to let her have it, hitting her on the cheek with his erection.

"Give it to me, please" Sarah begs. Will complies and shoves it in her mouth, pushing it all the way down her throat. Grabbing the back of her head, he pumps his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face.

More and more spit comes out of her mouth, dripping onto her chin. I notice she is still rubbing her clit with her free hand, so I decide to help her out.

"Get up" I order her, "but keep his cock in your mouth when you do". She obeys and stands up, with her back bent straight over, so that her ass is facing me, and her face is still being fucked by Will. I bend down and spit on her pussy and give it a little spank, followed by a hard one her right ass cheek.

I hear her moan muffled over the sound of Will's cock ramming down her mouth. I spit on her asshole, getting it nice and wet so I can slide my thumb in there. I slide it in for a minute or two, but then get up and put my cock into her dripping pussy.

She screams as I pump in and out of her faster. Now, Will and I are Eiffel Towering her, and we look at each other and give each other a high five. Sarah's moaning has picked up louder and louder, and she takes Will's cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck me in the ass, please" she begs. So I comply, and I slide my cock into her ass. Her ass is even tighter than her pussy, and I feel it clenching with every spank I give her.

At this point, Will has taken his cock out of her mouth and lays down on the grass.

"Come over here and sit on my cock" he orders her. I pull my cock out of her ass and she goes and sits on Will's cock and bounces on it hard.

"Jesse, come put that cock in my mouth, I want to taste my ass" Sarah says to me. I go over, and without hesitation, she takes me deep down her throat, moaning on my cock.

She licks all of her come off of my cock, and gives me a loud, sloppy blow job.

More and more spit keeps coming out of her mouth, and now her tits are soaking wet in her own spit. I give them a nice squeeze, and then pull my cock out of her mouth and slap her across the cheek with it. She gives me a smile, so I give her another one.

"Lean down so I can get into that ass of yours" I order her.

"Yes sir" she says back. Oh, I like that. She leans into Will, and puts her ass up, while still riding his cock. I ram my cock back into her ass and give her a few more spanks.

By now, her screams are echoing through the backyard, and I'm almost concerned if anyone else is hearing what is going on. But, I really don't give a shit. Will and I continue to fuck her hard, making her come over and over onto his cock.

"Oh fuck! I can't stop coming!!!" She screams at the top of her lungs. "Fuck me harder, come on fuck me!" she belts out. Will and I continue to fuck her in both of her holes, until we are on the verge of coming as well.

"Stop, quick get off and get on your knees" Will says to her. She hurries off and gets on her knees, and Will and I stand up and aim towards her face.

"Oh shit" we both say, simultaneously as we both blow our loads onto her face, covering her in our own come. Just when she thinks we're done, more and more come keeps shooting out onto her face, covering her in it.

"Holy shit, this is so much come" she says as we see her smile underneath her glazed face. Once again, she grabs both of our dicks and cleans off all of her come, and our come, getting every last drop out of it.

"I don't think I've ever had so much come on me before" she says as she rubs it all off and licks it off her hands. Now her face is cleaned up, and she managed to get almost every last drop into her mouth.

"You two taste delicious. I'll have to stop by again sometime. Maybe I'll bring a friend next time" she says to us with a smile.

"Or maybe we'll have more friends over next time too, and we can all share you" I say back to her.

"That sounds much better" she says as she pulls her shorts back on. Will grabs her bikini top so she can't get it.

"We're going to keep this, and you can get it next time, when you come over with your friends" he says with a grin.

"Deal" she says as she bites her lower lip. "Till next time boys". She winks at us and blows us a kiss, and then retreats behind the bushes, back where she came out from.

"Fuck man, that was amazing. Wanna grab a beer or something?" Will asks.

"Hell yeah man, first rounds on me". We grab our clothes and head back inside.