Workout with Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

“Yeah I’m OK, don’t worry” he said a little nasally, looking down at her. They looked into each others eyes, and Angelina couldn’t resist the urge. She stood up on her toes and kissed him with her beestung lips. Her breasts pushed against him, hard nipples pushing into his chest. Greg flicked the pads off with a shake of each hand and kissed her back, his arms sliding round her back to hold her. They stayed locked in that embrace for several seconds and then Angelina slid from him and stepped back. She grabbed the bottom of her top and peeled it over her head to let her large breasts bounce free, nipples hardening even more in the cool air.

She let her top drop onto the mat, and then dropped down onto her knees as she watched him stare at her tits. She reached forwards, and since he was only wearing light trousers for training, she simply pulled them down to reveal his tenting shorts. She quickly pulled those down too to release his 7” cock. She eyed it lustily for a moment and took a grip on it. Greg took a hold on the ropes as she started to jerk him off. She fondled and jerked for a few moments, and then leaned in and licked the head of his cock. He shivered in pleasure, and she went for it, opened her mouth and leaned down to take his cock in between her plump, pouty lips. Greg groaned in pleasure, her lips were just made for the job.

He leaned back against the ropes as Angelina slowly started moving up and down his cock, her plump lips slipping over him with gentle sucking sounds. She sucked firmly to start with, her tongue swirling around on the head of his cock and along the bottom of his shaft as she bobbed up and down. He gave a moan and she took this as a signal that he was enjoying it, and started going harder. She bobbed faster up and down his cock, sucking harder and licking ferociously. Greg’s hands twisted in her long ponytail as he revelled in the wet, sensual heat of her mouth and pouty lips. He could do nothing but give a grunt of pleasure as she again increased the power of her suck and started to gently fondle his balls.

Greg felt his balls tighten in her hand as he got that feeling. He held onto her head as she sucked hard, bobbing her head rapidly to get him off. With a grunt, he came into her throat. Angelina coughed slightly, not quite ready, but sucked hard and swallowed his load. His breathing slowed and Angelina stood up as his cock remained semi-hard. They locked lips as Greg started fondling her large breasts, causing her to moan. He leaned down and licked up the hard nipples, before kneeling down and unbuttoning the little shorts she wore. He slid them down to reveal her shaven cunt, already glistening slightly with moisture. Greg pulled them off her feet and leaned forwards, giving her pussy a long, firm lick. Angelina shuddered at the touch.

Greg hooked his arms behind her knees and pulled, her naked form dropping back onto the canvas of the ring with a thud. He smiled as he saw her breasts bounce and her pussy clench. Greg quickly slid back under the bottom rope, then pulled her towards him. He hooked the back of her knees over the rope, then reached under and pulled her towards him by her thighs. With the rope pushing her away, and him pulling her towards, she was in the perfect position. And with her legs spread, she wasn’t putting up a fight. Greg pushed forwards with his renewed erection, and due to her position, nudged against her arsehole. She gave a moan, and he wondered if she liked it like that. But decided to ask that another time. He moved up a little, and the head of his ragingly hard cock pushed against the bottom of her pussy, eliciting another moan from her.

Greg pushed forwards firmly, and the first 2” of his 7” prick slid into her tight, wet folds. She gave a guttural grunt of pleasure, and he took this as a good sign and pushed forwards. She was relatively tight, but the remaining 5” of his cock slid into her in a single, graceful motion. Angelina had been looking down to see herself get impaled, but couldn’t stay that way.

“Oooh god yes!” she moaned loudly as his cock slid deep inside her, her head dropping back onto the mat. Greg held her firmly and started humping her steadily, his balls slapping against her soft buttocks as he did. Angelina’s hands slid onto her breasts and found her hard nipples, and gave them a pinch. She gasped as she did, and moaned loudly as she tweaked them whilst being screwed on the ring side.

Greg looked down. It was a great sight. Her swollen, shaven outer lips spread around his cock, revealing the pink inner lips sucking at his cock, her clit standing proud at the top. He couldn’t resist, and slid his right hand down the inside of her thigh to her cunt. He gave a rub on the lips briefly, then slid his fingers to her clit, giving it a hard rub.

That was all it took. Angelina tensed up, then shuddered as she orgasmed. She squealed in pleasure, her pussy massaging his cock. He stopped thrusting because he didn’t want to cum yet, and then slowly thrust some more as she calmed from her orgasm. Greg slowed again and pulled from her dripping pussy. She looked down to see why, as he climbed into the ring.

“Stand up” he said, offering her a hand. Angelina happily obliged and stood. They locked lips again, then he turned her round and pushed her over the second rope. She lurched forwards, her feet off the ground, legs spread. She was totally vulnerable, and wasn’t at all concerned about it as she felt hands on her hips and a cock pushing at her pussy again. She groaned with a smile as he slid into her from behind, pushing against her arse. He drew back out, then slammed into her hard, causing her to grab the bottom rope to steady herself. Greg gripped her hips firmly and started really fucking her hard, slamming against her round bum as she teetered on the ropes of the ring. There was nothing she loved more than a good hard fucking, especially doggie style. She moaned loudly as she closed her eyes in pleasure, hearing Greg grunt as she squeezed her pussy on him.

Greg grabbed hold of her ponytail with one hand and held the top rope with the other. He pulled back, yanking her head back and pulling her body tense as he slammed against her. She hooked her legs behind him as best she could and held tightly to the bottom rope. Because of the way he was pulling her hair, her back was arched which pushed her large breasts out, though she was unable to tease the nipples due to needing to hold the rope. She felt so hot like this, just taken over a ring rope.

Greg was nearing the edge now, and sped up his already hard thrusts even more. She was groaning continually now, and he was moaning slightly as she squeezed him. He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips, giving a deep thrust as he came with a grunt. Angelina spasmed into orgasm as she felt the hot cum shoot deep into her body. Her thighs clamped tightly down on his hips, as did her pussy on his cock. They slowed to a stop, her bouncing on the ropes gradually slowing along with their breathing.

She released her legs, and Greg slipped from between her thighs. He sat down on the mat and leaned against the rope as Angelina stood back onto the mat and slumped down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. They sat sweatily for a few minutes before either said anything.

“Well, that’s a new form of kickboxing” Angelina said with a smile, not being able to resist such a joke.

“Yeah, I think it was a pretty good workout” Greg said, smiling back at the voluptuous Angelina. They stood up and found their clothes, Angelina wiggled back into her little shorts and tight top and slid out of the ring. Greg got his clothes back on, and they headed back to the main area. Angelina’s hard nipples were still clearly on display as she pulled her long coat over herself.

“Maybe we can do some home-schooling next time” she said with a wink.

“I’ll give you a call to arrange another session soon” she said, and headed out of the training centre.

“I can’t wait, though I wonder who’ll be doing the teaching...” Greg murmurred to himself.

To be continued?


I might write a sequel for this, if there’s enough demand. Any suggestions will be considered. E-mail me with any responses at the link below.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers
12