Workouts

Story Info
Time to get the old guy into shape.
9.3k words
4.49
39.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

{Been awhile, I haven't been writing as much as normal and you will see why if you bother to read this. Back to normal now though, and not a hell of a lot of sex in this story.

Anyway, this rambles, and I get accused of that a lot. I am 68 years old, and I can ramble if I want to, so there. Besides, I write just like I talk, and I can switch subjects in the middle of a sentence, so try and keep up..:}

+++

About a year and a half so ago my wife Debra decided that I needed to get into better shape.

Why wives do things like that beats me, hell it can't be to keep me able to work longer.

I don't work at all.

I guess it's just because she does love me, it can't be for my money.

I don't have any of that, either.

I did have money and stuff once, but things I had planned on having in my old age just never panned out.

How did I end up here, in a smallish but comfortable home on the Oregon coast, married to a lady Doctor that is best described as just plain fun?

That's a long tale and I did relate some of that in my earlier stories, if it matters.

I am perfectly content with keeping my fishing tackle in shape and pruning my Rose bushes. The rest of the time I think of ways to spend my $901.20 I get from Social Security, Debs calls that my allowance.

My wife Debra makes a bunch of money since she is one of those Registered Nurse Practitioners.

Basically a Doctor without the piece of paper saying she is one. Her main job is to overrule the Doctor they do have on staff to keep him from killing off the patients.

Most Doctors have their noses in their charts, the nurses seem to actually look at the patient to see what is going on.

My opinion anyway.

Geriatrics is her field, which means us old folks not quite dead yet.

All Debs does is stick her finger up old guy's butts and check out their dicks all day every day.

I accuse her of that anyway.

"Hell, I could do your job, no need to go to school at all!" I teased her once way back, wiggling my index finger at her at the time.

"You want to stick your finger up old guy's butts?" She grinned at me.

"No, but how about I handle all the women clients and you handle...?" I gave her my best evil grin.

"Why, we can start our own clinic, I could go clean out the garage and....?"

That got me laughed at. We laugh and tease a lot, different type woman I got here. Never any jealousy of any kind, she knows I keep my pecker in my pants.

Of course even if I did whip it out, nothing would happen because if I can get it up, Debs is pretty close by kind of quick like.

Way back when we first hooked up I wondered about Debs. The right word for her is that she is on the naughty side, if so she might be interested in cheating with some other guy she found attractive.

Something like that would piss me off. Sure, I spread some wild Oats back when I was young but the female I lived with then was a Cat named Boots and she didn't give a shit.

But nope, while she does love it if some other male notices her, I am sure my Debs is a one man woman. Even when she is doing some whacky thing like running around a casino on our honeymoon with no panties under her skirt, it had nothing to do with anyone else.

Yep, that was to tease me!

It worked, too.

So even if some guy did get a peek at her rather ample bare bottom going up an escalator, she didn't care, not really. Debs is not bashful in the slightest.

But she knew damned good and well by then that while I will always keep it in my pants, I do like to look myself.

Get this. Having a masseuse like that July gal we know over doesn't even faze Debs. Not even when she pokes around in my behind rubbing my prostate and also takes care of the result?

No big deal there. Hell, old coots come in to her office to get checked out, Debs sends them down the hall to a little room to get a urine, plus a sperm sample so she can check for blood, bacteria, stuff like that.

That all by itself is sort of different. That was the first time I ever had any Doctor even ask me for a sample like that, although I filled my share of those little piss cups over the years.

Most Doctors I ever saw show no interest at all in even talking about sex, to Debra it's a part of life.

I guess quite a few of the customers, mostly old farts like me have figured out that if they have any troubles with that, then Debs will send in Janet, or the one named Mabel (honest to God), another new nurse on staff to get it.

I found out about Mabel from Debra of course, she and I chat over dinner and during the evening, she tells me things. Then I spotted Mabel at the clinic when I went in to get my prescriptions ordered, another thing that Debra insists on.

No refills without a consult, plus the little printout listing everything and exactly how and when to take it.

Pain in the ass, that, but I guess they had one old coot that got some suppositories, then came in and complained to Debs that those things tasted like crap.

Mabel doesn't look at all like she should be named that, she is maybe 40, glasses perched on her nose, a set of big'uns.

Mabel has never touched me, I teased Debs about needing to have things checked out by the new gal but all that got me was a fake swipe at my nose.

We both giggle about it sometimes. Debs shrugs it off, telling me that old farts like me would stay home and die if she didn't do SOMETHING to get them to come in for a checkup.

She is probably right about that, and it sure does work.

"Sexual health in older people is even more important than with younger folks!" That is my wife's party line.

I asked her just once if she ever did that herself, take one of those samples I mean. She told me she didn't. I am pretty sure that is true, because she won't even see me as a client in her office.

Ethics.

Nope, I get sent to Jennifer, one of her office partners.

Jennifer seems to delight in checking me out to see what Debs has managed to snag.

I have seen Jennifer's nipple twice now when she bends over for some reason.

Like to look at my dick.

I think she is near sighted.

That is another thing I don't ever remember happening in any Doctor's office.

Of course all that was just an accident.

+++

"What do I need to do that for?" I asked her when she suggested we join a gym that evening.

Debs was serving me my dinner, one of those salads with vinegar and oil she likes to whip up, tiny pink Shrimp sprinkled over the top.

Basically hay with vinegar on top. Maybe ten of those Shrimps, I think she counts them.

Of course she doesn't know about the hot dogs I had for lunch, I keep those hidden under other stuff in the deep freezer, like the frozen yogurt she buys.

I like to cook the hot dogs in my microwave until they get so hot the pop open.

Those yogurt cups have replaceable lids, neat because I can refill them with the Vanilla ice cream I like and stick them in the bottom of the freezer, Debs never notices that.

"Exercise is good for you, men lose a large percentage of their muscle mass every year, you know." She told me.

I suppose she should know, since she is a Doctor. I mean, Registered Nurse Practitioner, same thing to me.

"I am down to 206 pounds, all that is left is bones. You feed me like I am a dang Cow!" I retorted, taking a bite of the hay crop she had served me.

"I just want to keep you healthy, I want you around for as long as possible. And about 180 pounds is what you should be at!"

Well. I kind of wanted that myself, but 180? Like I was when I was a senior in high school?

Yea, sure.

"I would need new pants if I lose that much weight."

"So we can get you some new pants." Debs countered.

"Besides, I exercise. In fact, I run every morning!" I told her. Hell, I was running out of arguments.

"Yea, to the mailbox. It's 40 feet." She rolled her eyes at me.

Well. That's true.

I did groan when she told me she wanted to go down there to the gym that very same evening.

I tried my best to tell her she was getting way too skinny for my tastes but that didn't work.

"Your behind is getting so scrawny I might be getting all bruised!" I said, taking a swat at her butt, she just slid sideways and I missed.

She sure has lost some though, down to maybe 140 from her 155-160 when I met her. I think I know why, too.

Exercise. It is amazing how much regular messing around in bed improves things. With Debs, I learned all sorts of things, one of them being that if I get my fingers up inside of her and rub just right up towards her belly button, sometimes all hell breaks loose and she can..well...soak things?

I was thinking about that, then it hit me the salad I was eating really wasn't all that bad.

"It will be good for us." She insisted, sitting down to her own plate full of feed crop.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, working out will be good for us!" Debs got that mildly irritated tone of voice she gets when my thoughts wander off.

Crap. Big Brother was going to be on. Maybe this time they will get that damned Brenden guy for keeps, lying asshole. I don't know why he can't just be honest and play the game?

Then take out the redhead named Rachel, the manipulative little bitch.

I went in and set the recorder, when Debs gets an idea in her head it's easier to just go along with it because the alternative is to listen to her.

+++

The very first person I saw when we walked in the door was Rachel. No, not the one on Big Brother, the one that lives next door to us.

Now, I told you about Rachel in another story, she is our neighbor. It seemed she had a bit of a..uhh.."sexual" problem with her hubby and somehow I got talked into helping her with that.

You don't believe me about that, do you?

I know. Some old fart like me with my face between the legs of a twenty something young woman, both of us married to make it even worse?

With a wife not only knowing all about it but approving? I guess even her husband Nathan knew about it too but I never really mentioned anything and he never asked.

Yea, sure, like anyone on the planet would ever believe that.

I don't myself but it happened.

Kind of fun, too.

Yea, I know. What is going to happen if your wife finds out that you went and licked a sweet young neighbor gal's snatch to teach her that yes, her body can too orgasm?

Probably you will die, or wish you had.

I stuck my finger right up in there, and did that little rub thing. Rachel acted like she kind of enjoyed that.

Debs is different, no doubt about that at all.

Hell, she set the deal up, for crying out loud.

Then the mayor's wife came by, but that wasn't my fault, it was an accident. I really did think it was Debs that instigated that, too.

Turns out she didn't.

My bad.

But Debra forgave me, what the hell? She has old guy's dicks in her hands all day every day at the clinic she works at, so what could she say?

Well, as it turns out she didn't exactly see that the same way, but like I said, she forgave me.

I haven't seen a slice of Bacon for months, though. My sack of Cheetos I had curing under the front seat of my truck vanished, too.

I like them best after about three days, that is when they get all chewy. They taste the same but I can stick one in my mouth and they don't crumble up and end up stuck under my dentures.

Where the hell was I?

Oh, yea, the story.

+++

Anyway, we walked into the gym and there stood Rachel. I hadn't seen her for several days, she and her chubby hubby Nathan seem to have been getting along pretty well.

I mentioned Nathan in another story, he went fishing with me once. I still get to giggling just thinking about that.

Guess he was after rock fish because that was where his bait was most of the time.

Behind him.

On the rocks.

I looked around, sure enough, there was Nathan.

He had two bar bells, they maybe weighed six pounds combined and he was lifting them up and down, puffing.

"Danny!" Rachel squealed, running over and hugging me like I was a long lost puppy that just made it's way home.

She had on a leotard, the thing fit her like it grew from her, and she had been sweating so the imprint of her upper body was now on my shirt.

Debs gave me a sidelong glance but didn't say anything.

Then Debs peeled off the track suit she was wearing. She had on a body hugging leotard, I had never seen her in that before.

That was the moment it really registered on me just how much weight Debs had lost in the last year or so. I knew she had been losing some, since I get to see her naked nearly every night.

Debs is about 5'4", perhaps 160 pounds or so when we got married, now here she was in a thin leotard similar to the one Rachel had on and it looked like about half of her was gone.

There is something about a skin tight leotard that looks just plain good hugging every nook and cranny of a female body. They sort of hide any of the minor defects that are always there, while showing off all of the good points, like the fact that Debra's beaver is hairless now.

My stuff is hairless too, I wrote about that also a few months back. Quite an experience, I do know it sure does feel different.

"Wow, Debra looks great!" Rachel exclaimed, after I managed to get her untangled from me.

Man, was she right about that! That outfit hugged every curve of her body, and her big titties stood out proudly. Nice little crease at the crotch, since she was hiking up a leg to get on one of those stationary bikes.

Debs was doing that deliberately, no doubt at all since she gave me a sidelong glance. It was working, too.

I love Deb's titties, she has big fat nipples that poke out, I could hang one of my shirts on those if I fiddle with them just a little bit.

Two great big bumps right in the front, no bra under that at all, kind of obvious. I noticed even Nathan took a good look, funny since his own wife Rachel was standing there all sweaty and her nipples were poking out, too.

I was glad I still had my jeans on because looking at Debs was giving me a woodie.

Hell, maybe this working out stuff wasn't going to be so bad after all?

Debs hopped up on one of those bike things that never made any sense to me. Why not put wheels on the things and ride them, at least a person could get something done, go somewhere?

But watching her behind work was kind of fun, her outfit left her legs bare and she was peddling away and...

"Are you going to just stand there, or do something?" Debs asked me over her shoulder. Then she glanced at Rachel, who blushed slightly since she was still standing there almost touching me.

"I better go help Nathan." Rachel mumbled. Nathan was getting red in the face, those three pound bar bells were getting to him, I could see that.

I sighed and went over to a big weight bar sitting on the floor, looked at it. I reached down to pick it up just as some snot nosed kid wearing a name tag came up to me.

"Hey, Pops. Better start off with something lighter." He told me.

"Why?" I asked, reaching down to pick the thing up.

It didn't budge.

"Damn, that is heavy." I said.

"Yea, that has 150 pounds on it." The scrawny kid reached down and picked it up with one hand and set it back up on the rack.

"How about I give you a few lessons?" He asked.

"Yea, OK." I growled.

The kid went over and grabbed another weight bar, came back and handed it to me. I took it, doing my best to not change expression as the thing headed for the floor. I managed to not drop it though.

The kid I now knew was Rick since he had that silly paper name tag stuck to him took the bar and showed me how to do what he called curls.

"Keep your back straight, drop it slowly to your waist, then up to your chest." He said.

"Do that until the muscles burn, then we will move you to a different exercise."

"Maybe ten reps will be about right." He added, looking me up and down.

Like sure, ten times is really going to build up my upper body, right?

"OK."

I managed six repeats, then I just could not get it up my chest again.

"Good! That is 60 pounds, we will just slowly work you up to it." He grinned.

"60 pounds? Hell, it felt like 200!" I blurted out.

"That's pretty good for a first time, pops. Older men take more time to get the arms and legs in shape." He grinned at me.

I was thinking this kid had better quit calling me "pops."

Next it was a treadmill which he said was set on slow but I think it was around 100 miles per hour, then he had me lifting those silly little barbells like Nathan had been using, except the set he handed me was maybe 10 pounds.

That was really easy, at least for the first half dozen or so but then they got heavy.

But Debs was looking my way so I forced myself to keep going.

"Better stop before you blow a gasket, pops." Rick grinned at me.

So help me, I would have smacked the brat if my arms didn't hurt so bad.

Finally, mercifully, that was over. Debs came over to where I was sitting, plopped down. She was puffing herself, having just done a few miles on the treadmill.

"See what I mean? Both of us are way out of shape." She said.

"Yea, I guess so. Let's go home."

"Shower first and change, we can stop and get a bite to eat." Debs hopped up and headed for the shower room. That is when I noticed that with her tan colored outfit soaked in sweat, both of her nipples were now showing plain as day.

"Man, do I love your outfit!" I grinned at her. She hesitated, then looked down. She got a big smile on her face.

"Oops!" She laughed, then off she went. I swear, she was twitching her fanny at me as she walked away. I also noticed a couple of the apes that were over there lifting things I couldn't get off the ground with my floor jack were checking her out.

Debra is a pretty woman, but when we first hooked up she was around 155, maybe 160 pounds. Her face was a little bit round, she had a bit of a tummy and nice round butt cheeks.

Nice little extra chin which got her to giggling when I nuzzled it.

OK. so she was chubby. I liked her and she was just fine to me, in fact, more than fine, she was wonderful.

Now she was...thinner? Combine that with being more than a decade younger than me, it struck me that she looked good enough to turn some heads.

Makes an old coot like me feel sort of proud, to be honest.

I hopped up and followed her to the showers, of course those are kept separate but I would have liked to be in there with her.

In fact I thinking about it but then some woman that looked to be 300 pounds went in, giving me a dirty look over her shoulder.

Nobody was in the shower which was a good thing since I was feeling a little bit fussed up. I can imagine what someone might think if they walked in and saw some gray haired old coot taking a shower with half a hard on going on.

I rinsed off a bit quickly, dried myself and got dressed.

I was sitting there waiting when the wife walked out. She had on a flowery dress, it came to just below her knees, the top went straight across into puffy shoulders that left them bare.

Stretchy stuff around the waist just under her boobs, it flared out over her hips all soft looking.

It should have made her butt appear big but it didn't.

A new dress, I hadn't seen it before, it gave her a kind of peasant look. Her hair is getting longer and it was damp so she had it tugged back into a pony tail.

No bra again, Debs seldom wears one except at the office, so she had about a third of her pretty boobs on display.

Damn.

"You look hot!" I told her, getting a sly look in return. On the way out, one of the goons looked over and let out a wolf whistle. That caused several others to glance our way.

I stuck out my elbow for her to take and we left, feeling a little flash of pride having my gal on my arm.

We shared a plate of vegetarian Lasagna down at the Italian joint.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers