Workplace Affair with a Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samandjean
samandjean
178 Followers

Then she asked if she could lay on top of me and just use my hard dick to caress her pussy lips just along the outside. I consented to this. Within a minute, she had shoved her body down on my penis and I was deep inside her. She looked at me with this sweet innocent look, just like a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I gently told her I couldn't do this, because I had promised her. I carefully pulled her ass up and off of me. She was disappointed but didn't fight me. Cheryl was very smart and she then came up with another reason. She said "What was the definition of this time anyway" and that I had complied with her request and that we had passed into the next time so fucking her now wouldn't be a violation of my word. I was starting to weaken because she looked so beautiful splayed naked underneath me. Just as I was about to surrender to her arguments she finally she gave up. She said she couldn't believe I could be that strong. Cheryl at least knew beforehand that she wouldn't be able to resist the temptation. Believe me, I was VERY tempted. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way. Sexually, I had become obsessed with her. It was almost all I could think about.

After the session in the hotel, Cheryl was not interested in just doing it in parks anymore. I couldn't blame her. However, we did get together once in a while in the car, sometimes behind an office building near her train station.

She seemed to enjoy playing with my dick now, and would suck me from time to time. I was hard almost all the time I was around her. Once in the parking lot at night I asked her to masturbate herself for me. She smiled at me for at least 10 seconds and looked like she would do it, but then changed her mind at the last second. She LOVED sex and this really impressed me. Once in this same parking lot we were going at it and I actually got my cock into her but I was afraid to move. I didn't want her to get upset and throw me off her so I didn't start pumping her. I just waited and she didn't do anything, she wasn't fighting me. I was afraid to continue, however. I moaned out her name in my heat. At least I had gotten inside her finally, although it was brief and not very satisfying.

We talked on the phone a lot. Once she was all alone and said she was playing with herself thinking about me. I asked her if she would masturbate while I talked to her. She said she would if I helped her. I told her in detail what I wanted to do to her and how I would do it. Within 15 seconds, she was moaning loudly. I wasn't sure whether she was coming or just enjoying this so I kept talking. She told me later that she came almost immediately and then came again as I kept talking. She was incredible.

We got together in another hotel a week or so after the first time. I loved spreading her legs and sucking and licking her beautiful pussy. She was always so wet and tasted so good. Her hair was kept trimmed but she was not shaved. She then took my dick in her mouth and sucked me. She looked absolutely beautiful laying there on her stomach with her legs bent and her tiny little feet against the wall. The swell of her ass was beautiful and contrasted so nicely with her little waist. She had really muscular legs, which I just loved.

Finally, for the first time, she was sucking me in a hotel room all alone and I was ready to come. I gently pulled her face away so she wouldn't have to swallow me. As I was coming on my stomach, she lowered her head and swallowed my dick and a shot or two of my cum. She seemed to really enjoy swallowing it and it turned me on to see this. She then did something interesting. She lowered her body onto mine and proceeded to rub my cum between us, moaning appreciatingly. She said she loved the feel of my cum on her body. I kind of looked shocked as she was creating this sticky mess on our bodies, and she noticed and stopped what she was doing. I had just cum so I had lost some of my horniness, unfortunately. I felt badly then because I really enjoyed the fact that she was so sensual and sexy to the point that she even loved my cum spread on her. She loved sex and I felt she was incredible. However, she seemed mostly ashamed of her interest in sex, which was too bad. Obviously, I had not helped her in this instance.

After this first time in a hotel, we drove away and she was worried. She told me she was afraid that now that I had "had" her, I wouldn't be interested in her any more. On the contrary, I wanted her more than ever, but I was feeling guilty and she sensed that. We actually both felt guilty at what we were doing, but it wasn't as powerful as the emotional pull that we both felt for each other. She told me that when she would get home after being with me, as she unlocked the door, she would have this wave of guilt flow over her. In many ways, she had some issues but she was not a bad person.

We had to go to Atlanta again for two days and two nights on business. Cheryl decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to finally consummate our long simmering relationship. Although she had resisted for several months, she was now ready to give in and make love to me fully. In retrospect, it is amazing that it took us 18 months to first admit our attraction for each other and then another several months to actually reach the point where she was ready make love to me without any reservations.

When we got to the hotel, they even gave us two rooms adjacent to each other. I thought this was a good sign. Unfortunately, they had no connecting doorway. We went out to dinner at a restaurant in the Galleria. As we were seated, I noticed a group of young men at a nearby table who were laughing and carrying on. They seemed to be having a great time and didn't notice us. Cheryl and I talked and looked at each other across the table. All of a sudden, this group of guys became completely silent. They were looking at us. Although we weren't doing anything except talking quietly, they seemed to sense the sexual heat between us and were staring at this couple, who obviously were up to something, I guess. She did have a way of looking at me which just drove me crazy.

After dinner, we couldn't wait to get back to the hotel. This time, I slowly stripped off her clothes. She was so petite and beautiful. She was breathing heavily and she moaned when I touched her between her legs. We were both almost crazy with anticipation. After I stripped, I pulled her legs up and wrapped them around me. I then carried her to the bed. I bent down at her feet and spread her legs. I then started kissing her beautiful small feet. I kissed slowly up her one leg, then stopped to do the same on her other leg. I stopped each time near but just before I touched her pussy. She seemed to love this and was moaning and going crazy. She used to tell her husband to tease her while they were having sex. I think she loved to be teased and have the tension build.

I finally bent down and licked her pussy. I would alternately lick her, fuck her with my tongue and then suck on her clit. It was frankly harder to go down on her because she had almost no pussy lips, so it was difficult get a hold of something with my mouth. She didn't seem to complain as I manipulated her with my tongue. She looked incredibly beautiful splayed out in front of me. Her face with her eyes closed looked gorgeous, and her body was almost perfect. Her least attractive feature was her set of very tiny breasts, but they looked great as I looked up at them through her legs. At one point she got up on her elbows and asked if she could watch me as I licked her pussy. I said "sure" and she did that for a while, but seemed embarrassed as I looked back up at her, so she stopped. At one point she leaned down and tried to pull me up, saying she wanted me inside her, but I teased her by refusing. She gave up and allowed me to continue sucking her. Finally, I did move up her body and I slowly entered her. At first, she wrapped her legs around my waist and moaned. She then seemed embarrassed at her passion and put her legs down again. Being inside her was wonderful and I pushed her arms up over her head and held her hands down like I was forcing her to fuck me. She was a very intelligent, independent professional woman with a feminist attitude, but she seemed to like to be dominated a little in bed. As I pumped into her she began to moan quite loudly. I would vary the speed of my thrusts, and once in a while grind and rotate my hips into her. I LOVED how enthusiastic she was. I have often said that for a woman to be considered great in bed, all she had to do was just be extremely enthusiastic. That is an exaggeration, of course, but not much of one. Cheryl was the most enthusiastic lover I had ever had.

Obviously, the excitement caused by the build-up of our sexual tension over the last 6 months and the newness of our sexual relationship helped. For many years, I had sort of taught myself how to keep from coming too soon. I pumped away at her for at least an hour without coming. I finally couldn't stand it any more and came into her. After a few minutes, I was hard again and she crawled on top of me. This was her favorite position, the only one she could cum in. She was moaning loudly as she straddled me and bounced up and down on top of me. She was so hot and forceful, she was bruising my pelvic area. As she bounced on top of me, I was caressing her body and legs, and pulling her down to kiss me from time to time. She was getting louder and louder and finally she almost screamed as she came. After she calmed down, I asked her if she didn't want me to caress her or kiss her as she was coming? She laughed and admitted that she would have preferred to cum without any distractions. She then said something about how I was the only guy she knew who asked so many questions about technique and what she liked. I told her that if you didn't ask questions of your lover, you couldn't improve!

Anyway, we spent the next few hours having some of the best sex of our lives. She was really into it. I don't remember many more all the details of it from then on. I know I came three times in her. She told me later that being away from home allowed her to be much more relaxed. I wanted to stay the night with her, but she wouldn't let me. She was afraid that one of our spouses would call in the middle of the night. She also didn't want me to see her in the morning without her make-up after a night's sleep. She said she wanted to preserve my illusion that she was beautiful, or something like that. We did fall asleep together for a few minutes, but she then told me to leave.

The next morning, I knocked on her door and she answered in her cute little white bra and panties. She looked ravishing, to say the least. I think she had planned this: how I would see her for the first time the next morning. She certainly knew what she was doing! Both of us were a little timid after our long lovemaking session of last night. She gave me a quick little kiss on the lips and then she went back to her dressing. We were having breakfast with a business client that morning. She asked me if I thought they could tell by the way we acted that we were lovers. I told her absolutely not. If they had been women, they might have been able to sense something, but men are much less observant.

I was completely in lust with this woman, and I was afraid I was actually falling in love with her. It seemed like events were completely out of my control, as were my emotions. She told me that I had this strange power over her and that I could make her do things that she wouldn't normally do. The same could be said for me.

I had a strange insight into love, sex, fidelity and my emotions that night at dinner, however. I tell you this knowing full well how badly it makes me look. As I was having dinner that night with this incredibly sexy woman that I thought I was falling in love with, another couple came in and sat at the booth behind Cheryl. The woman was magnificently beautiful and I almost couldn't take my eyes off of her. Here I was sitting alone with my new lover, a woman with whom I was completely in lust with, and I'm gawking at this beauty behind her. I fully realized what I was doing. What was wrong with me? For that matter, I had a beautiful, wonderful, incredibly loving wife at home and here I was, wanting Cheryl, and then wanting this new woman. I can't explain it other than to say that these sexual attractions were beyond my control. I'm sure women can come up with a much less charitable view also, such as "all men are scum" or something similar. But it was a revelation to me, and something I was not proud of.

After this trip, we spent a number of afternoons in hotels and the sex was just unbelievable. We both had incredible stamina and desire for each other. I would have stayed there all night if I could have, but our spouses expected us home. The best time I remember that we were together after Atlanta we spent 5 hours making love. The time went very quickly and we both had a great time. She was so passionate and she fueled my desire by her passion.

Our affair continued for about 9 months, but only about 6 months that we had been making love. However, because we were both married and had to work together, it was difficult for us to get together very much. We went to a hotel only 5 or 6 times. I really only made love to her a few times, which is surprising considering how passionate we were about each other. She would become guilty and try to break things off for a while. Then she would feel the need to be with me, her resistance crumbling. There were two other young women who worked with me and Cheryl would be very jealous of them (even though I had no interest in them). She surprised me by saying some very negative things about them, which showed how jealous she was.

I started to see another side of her as we became closer emotionally. Early on in our relationship, I was telling her how wonderful she was and how much I admired her. She was silent for a minute and just looked at me with a very serious look and said in a low, quiet voice: "You don't know me." Many months later, I realized she was right; she had a side to her that I hadn't seen.

She told me a story that was very enlightening and yet also kind of scary. The night before she was married, she warned her husband not to go to any strip clubs or anything. She was very, very jealous. At some point in the evening, her husband and his friends disappeared and she thought they had gone to one of these clubs. She was furious, and also very drunk by this time. She decided she would get her revenge. She called up her ex boyfriend and told him she wanted to make love to him that night. He knew she was drunk and fortunately he was with his new girlfriend, so she didn't go through with it, but she would have if she had the chance. She later told her husband what had happened. He was obviously very upset that she would consider doing this on the night before her wedding. It turned out, he had only gone to another bar with his friends and he was completely innocent. This was an indication of how emotionally volatile she was, however.

We were driving back from a client one day and she started to criticize me for something or another. Then she got on the fact that what we were doing was wrong, and why didn't it bother me more, etc. She started to yell at me for one thing or another. I finally just lost it and started to cry. She was shocked by this, but I couldn't help it. I loved her by now but she could become unhinged and scream at me at times for various strange reasons. She was somewhat emotionally unstable.

Once, we went to Atlanta and she told me that we weren't going to do anything on this trip. I told her that was fine since I was starting to get tired of her back and forth moods. While we were driving by a drugstore, she asked if maybe we shouldn't stop and get some condoms. I told her "no" since she had just got done telling me an hour ago that we were not going to do anything. Later that evening, we were in her room and she decided she wanted to get into bed with me naked, but not to make love. I of course couldn't resist this. She then proceeded to ask me to caress her pussy lips with my dick without entering her. I should have known where this was going, but I went ahead and did it, sliding underneath her. She quickly shoved her body down onto me and I entered her. She continued to pound me for a few minutes until she came. At that point, I was very worked up, but her guilt then kicked in and she decided we were done. I left her room very frustrated. She then proceeded to call me several times that night to discuss the situation and express her guilt over what we had done. This was just one example of how difficult things were becoming with her.

After a few months of us not seeing each other except at work, she decided she missed me too much and wanted to restart our relationship. Before we could get together, I went on vacation and called her from there and I could tell something was wrong. She assured me that everything was fine. However, due to some family issues, she had finally decided to break things off with me. I don't know what we would have done if it had continued; I was completely smitten with her. Would I have left my beautiful, sweet wife? I truthfully don't know. I'm glad now that things ended, but it was very painful for me. I was truly in love with her and I was very, very hurt when it ended. She still worked for me and she became more and more difficult. (I'm sure any woman reading this is probably saying: "So what did you expect!") She became argumentative and seemed to look for reasons to be difficult. At one point, I'd about had it with her, and told her that we should go meet with my manager to resolve some of our differences. I told my manager that she was being difficult and we may want to meet with him. He looked VERY uncomfortable because I'm sure he had heard the rumors. She backed off from that point, realizing finally that she was in the wrong. She just wanted to use the hold she had over me to make things difficult, since I think she thought I was maybe involved with someone else at that point and she was jealous. She actually accused me of this with one of the women at work. This was completely untrue, however. I truthfully was still in love with her and would have gotten together with her in a minute, if I could have.

About a year after our affair ended, she became pregnant with her first child and after giving birth, she did not come back to work. In fact, she dragged this whole episode out and made things difficult, which was her nature, I'm afraid. We spoke from time to time on the phone over the years after that but things were never been the same. I truly miss our friendship and sometimes regret that we didn't stay friends instead of becoming lovers. (I don't think she would have been as difficult a friend as she was once she became my lover.)

Do I regret what happened? Yes and no. Our affair was one of the emotional high points of my life. She was the only other woman besides my wife that I had loved. The sex was the best I have ever had. I don't know if we could have changed events or not. Maybe she had been correct: it was fate that we became lovers and fate that it ended the way it did. I do still miss her. I have never had an affair since and have remained faithful to my wife for over 10 years now. And I still think of her often.

samandjean
samandjean
178 Followers
12