Workplace Bet

Story Info
Wife accepts bet to defend her husband.
1k words
3.9
116.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: I appreciate any and all comments.

*****

Alice nervously set the table. She looked at her husband, Daniel, of 15 years. He was tall and lean, starting to gray and his boyish good looks had matured into a handsome man.

"I did something stupid today." She said.

He looked up from the TV and focused his attention on his wife. She was still beautiful. Her hips had widened, her thighs were thicker, and her breasts were fuller than when they first married but it only made her more beautiful. It made her a woman.

"What'd you do?"

"Well at work, all the ladies were talking about their husbands and their love life. They were complaining about not having enough sex or satisfying sex."

"Uh huh" he acknowledged more interested now.

"Well I don't normally participate in these conversations, but I felt like bragging about you. I told them you give me multiple orgasms every time. It was weird talking about. I never talk about our sex life."

"Our sex life is private. What'd they say?"

"Well they didn't believe me. I kept telling them it's the truth but they kept saying I was covering for you. Well it upset me. They bet me isn't true. I got caught up in the moment, so I bet them you can make me finish 3 times before you finished. They took the bet but said the only way to make sure is have someone watch."

"Absolutely not" he replied.

"Look I know. I'm sorry, but they take bets seriously. I won't be trusted anymore. When Glenda refused to follow up on a simple bet she made she was fired within the month. Please. Just this once. I'm sorry."

Daniel sighed heavily. I can't believe you got us into this. Okay, but this is weird that they want to watch us have sex. Don't make any more bets with them."

"Thanks you. I'm so sorry. Let's just get this over with. On the plus side. They will know I'm married to a stud."

Alice boss showed up on the scheduled night. She was a stunner. Tabitha had dark olive skin. Slim figure and long legs. When introduced to Daniel she said "so three orgasms before you finish. Get going."

Looking her up and down, he said "look, this is weird. My wife and I have never done anything like this. We'll go in the bedroom and get started. You come in in a bit."

"No, no" she said. How do I know you don't prep her? I watch from beginning to end."

Awkwardly Daniel walked to Alice and kissed her. He could tell she was nervous too. They kept glancing at Tabitha. She sat intently watching. After a bit they began to loosen up. Slowly clothes started to come off and Tabitha was forgotten about. A nude Alice pulled Daniels pants down to reveal a 7 inch fat cock. Daniel laid Alice on the coffee table and entered his wife. She stretched to accept and pleasure enveloped her. Within seconds she was having an orgasms while he pumped away. After a couple minutes she reached climax again. Then Daniel looked over at Tabitha. Her breasts were exposed out the top of her shirt and she was pinching a nipple. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist, her panties moved aside, and her fingers inside her. All the while she kept a steady gaze on Daniel and Alice. Daniel cummed, filling his wife.

"Oh my god did you finish?" screamed Alice. "Oh my god, tell me you didn't finish."

"I'm sorry" he replied as he moved off her.

"No, no." Alice continued to wail.

"What's wrong?"

Tabitha spoke up. "You failed the bet. The wager was if you failed I got to have sex with you"

"What?"

"Yes. I've looked at the picture of you on Alice desk for years now and I just have to have you. You failed and I get you."

"Oh my god" cried Alice almost to tears covering herself.

"No" stated Daniel, "I'm not doing that."

"You have to" whispered Alice. "It was the bet. We lost."

Daniel started to get excited at the thought of fucking Tabitha. She was gorgeous. "Are you sure?" Daniel asked Alice.

"Yes" she replied brushing away a tear.

"Okay Daniel said and started to move towards Tabitha still naked. "Undress" he said.

"No" replied Tabitha. "I said I get to have sex with you, not you get to fuck me" and in one quick movement she took his whole dick in her mouth which was starting to regain its hardness. Daniel almost fell from the shock and pleasure. He looked at Alice. She wasn't watching.

Tabitha started to move up and down his shaft, deep throating him each time. Holding for a bit at the base each time. As Daniel started to tense Tabitha stopped and said "eat me now."

Daniel looked at Alice. She was a watching with a tear stained face. Daniel didn't know what to do so he knelt in front of Tabitha. She tasted wonderfully and the feel of her firm slender legs was a nice contrast to his wife. Within minutes Tabitha was thrashing about. She stood up pushed Daniel back and impaled herself on his swollen dick. She looked at Alice as she rode Daniel.

"Come here" she said breathlessly.

Hesitantly Alice moved closer. Tabitha grabbed Alice hand and place it on her breast. Instinctively Alice squeezed. Tabitha made eye contact before her eyes rolled back in her head. She moved Alice over Daniel's face and had her kneel down. Her hand continued to massage Tabitha breast and pinch her nipple. Daniel started to eat Alice. He enjoyed the familiarity and knew what to do. Within seconds both women were In the midst of orgasms. Tabitha leaned in and kissed Alice. Alice kissed back. Daniel emptied into Tabitha. The two women rolled off Daniel. Alice kissed Tabitha again then moved down kissing down her body. She began to eat Tabitha out, loving the taste of her husband's cum dripping out. Daniel was hard again watching his wife's first lesbian experience. Daniel entered Alice as she cleaned up Tabitha. All the reached climax together and collapsed.

As Tabitha was leaving. She looked over her shoulder. See yall tomorrow night she cooed.