Workplace Fun

Story Info
Coworkers at a retail store make a night at work more fun!
1.7k words
4.4
20.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator doors opened and she stepped out into the setting sunlight. It was another closing shift at her job and she didn't particularly look forward to going to work — especially on a Friday night. She took a deep breath and walked into the big sliding doors; saying one last goodbye to the fresh, salty air outside.

Immediately she regretted being at work. The customers, the coworkers, having to do the same old routine that's required of the closing shift. She resigned herself to the feeling of misery when she looked up and saw him. What was he doing here so late? He usually only works in the mornings. She asked her friend and found out that he was going to be the closing manager tonight. A smile gleamed across her face and in that moment she knew tonight would not be filled with the same old usual routine.

First things first, she had to fix her makeup. She had no idea that she would be needing to look cute for anyone tonight but now that was suddenly her priority. She threw caution to the wind and decided to unbutton all of the buttons on her polo shirt tonight and pulled her hair out of the ponytail it had been in and gave it a good tousle.

She went causally about her business doing the usual things her job required of her. She kept seeing him out of the corner of her eye walking around the building, talking to customers and employees. Was he looking at her out of the corner of his eye? It was hard to tell. He was really a strikingly gorgeous man. He had the type of smile that was both warm and friendly and sly and sexy all at the same time. He started to walk over to her to say hi. Her job required her to interact closely with the closing manager so she told herself that he was only coming over to check in for professional reasons.

He asked how she was doing and she smiled and said, "pretty good!" He smiled at her, put his hand on her shoulder and said jokingly, "You ready to have fun tonight?" She giggled — work was never fun. His hand stayed on her shoulder for longer than it had before. For a minute their eyes just locked and it seemed like they were completely unaware of the fact that they were standing in the middle of the sales floor filled with people. She got butterflies in her stomach but she told herself that she was reading too much into it and there was no interest coming from his end.

It was about an hour before closing time. This was the time of night where the click seemingly stopped moving. It was a slow night and most of the employees were just messing around instead of being busy helping customers. The phone rang in the office where she was counting money. It was him. He asked if she could come to the training room.

This is the room where bad things typically happen. This is where the difficult conversations go down; people get fired. It's not the best place to get called to, for sure. She made the walk back to the back of the store and into the training room. He was sitting in a chair at the head of a long conference table. He asked if she could shut the door and she hesitantly obliged.

He said, "Come here, I want to show you something." She came over and looked at the paper he had lying on the table. "We are nowhere close to hitting budget so I figured I would just take the loss and hide out in here for the rest of the night."

"Oh, okay. Did you want me to keep an eye on things for you then?" She asked.

"No, no, stay." He replied.

He lifted one hand up and brushed a strand of blonde hair out of her face. "Have I ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen?"

Her heart started pounding inside her chest. There was no way she could be misinterpreting this now. There was definitely something coming from his side. She felt herself start to panic and blush. Her cheeks were turning bright red and she laughed out of nervousness.

"Um, thank you" she replied quietly.

She was breathing heavier than she should. She had never been this close to him and definitely never felt this much tension between them.

Wanting to reciprocate a compliment she cleared her throat and said, "You have a beautiful smile."

This made him smile, of course, which made her melt, of course.

"Thank you" he said back to her.

He took both his hands and reached out for hers. All in one move he moved her hands to his shoulders before putting his hands around her waist. He pulled her down until she was sitting on his lap.

"What if someone comes in?" she asked nervously.

"What if they do?" he replied stoically back.

She had never been in a situation like this before and wasn't sure what to do. Part of her wanted to run out of the room, finish work, and go home. But, the other part — the courageous part — wanted to abandon all feelings of responsibility and let herself totally go.

The courageous part of her won.

She pressed her lips onto his. His lips parting slightly. teasing her with just the tip of his tongue. His arms wrapped around her waist even tighter and she felt herself just give in to him completely. His hands moved up to her breasts, grabbing one in his hand and squeezing it tightly. She let out a soft moan and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his mouth even deeper into hers.

She could feel his cock pressed against her leg. She was surprised at just how much of it there was pressing up against her. She couldn't wait to get a look. She pulled away and looked into his eyes. She bit her lower lip and slid off his lap onto her knees. She reached for his belt to start getting his pants off; he helped her. He pulled out his dick and it stood in front of her like a glorious tower, pre cum already starting to glisten at the tip. She had never been this close to such a mind-blowing dick and she suddenly wondered if she'd be able to handle it all.

She started with just her tongue. She started at the base and slowly licked all the way up to the tip. She tasted the saltiness of the pre cum and instinctively opened her mouth wide to taste more. He shifted his hips forward when she took him in her mouth and let out a soft groan. With his cock inside her mouth, she used her tongue to move in circles all around the head. She tried a few times to take as much as she could into her throat but it really was a lot. She pulled her mouth off and rubbed her hand all over his cock, getting it nice and wet. Positioning her hand at the base and her mouth at the top, she got to work making his cock get the kind of treatment it deserved.

He could feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming but he didn't want to so soon. He stood up, lifted her up, and laid her on the conference table. Helping her out of her clothes, there they were — two members of the leadership team stark naked in the training room.

He lifted her legs up into the air and dove into her pussy. She was so wet already from the excitement of the evening and he was impressed at how delicious she tasted. With his mouth still on her clit, he slowly inserted two fingers inside and she moaned — loudly this time. He covered her mouth up with his hand; what they were doing was risky enough; they didn't need to draw extra attention with loud noises.

His fingers slid in and out, her body was writhing on top of the table. She was about to cum when suddenly he pulled stopped. She felt disappointed for a couple of seconds before feeling something much bigger dive inside her. She gasped at the feeling of his huge cock pushing deep inside her. He was slow for a second, allowing her to acclimate to the feeling.

"You good?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

She took a deep breath and said "Yeah, I'm good."

He slowly began to pull out before sliding back in, each time the intensity getting stronger and stronger. She was sure someone was going to hear them but she was at the point where she just did not care anymore. She needed him so bad right now, there was nothing that would stop this.

He put his hands on her chest, pushing down on her. She liked the feeling of the pressure on top of her. It felt like she was out of control and couldn't resist even if she wanted to. He leaned in and kissed her deeply again, then moved to her neck, and down to her breasts.

She could feel him getting closer and closer so she reached down to touch her own clit. The simultaneous sensations of his mouth on her breasts, her hand on her clit, and his dick sliding in and out of her was too much and she exclaimed "I'm gonna cum!"

He didn't even have time to respond at all. With one last thrust his body tensed up and he shuddered as his hot cum shot inside her. His body collapsed on top of hers. They just laid there, on top of the conference table where tomorrow someone would probably receive a write-up. She started laughing at the whole situation.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I don't know . . . this whole thing is just so weird. I don't even know — I mean — I had no idea you even liked me."

He smiled as he slid out and hopped off the table. "Well, I guess now you know" he said back.

"Oh, it's almost time to go lock the doors. We should get dressed and head out there" she said.

They straightened themselves out and headed back to the front of the store and got back to work. The night at work she was dreading so much certainly turned out better than she could have ever expected.