Workplace Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Older woman continues to surprise.
1.4k words
4.53
107.9k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Tammy early the next day and asked why Jenny was living with her. Tammy explained to me that Jenny had broken up with her boyfriend a couple months ago and didn't want anyone to know about it at work. She then explained that Jenny was living with him at the time and he kicked her out so she had offered Jenny a place to stay. Tammy also told me that she had heard the argument outside the night before and Jenny had came into her bedroom in tears, demanding to know why I had been there.

"And what did you tell her?" I asked

"Well I was still wearing my robe and knew I still smelled of sex, so I figured I couldn't lie to her. She knew right away anyway, the bed was a total mess and my nighty was on the floor." Tammy replied. "Besides you really threw her for a loop telling her that she really needed a good fucking."

"Yea, I went too far with that remark, but she pissed me off by judging me so quickly." I said, "So are you free now or is she still there?"

"Jenny left first thing this morning, said she was going to look for an apartment." Tammy told me, " I have to run to the gym right now but will be home in a couple hours. You don't think that I stay this fit lying around in bed all day do you?" she replied mockingly, "I have to admit that with you in bed with me I might get quite a workout everyday." She replied laughingly.

We agreed to meeting early in the afternoon, around 1pm, and I tried to find something to pass the time until Tammy would be back home. I ran a few errands and soon found myself close to her house about 30 minutes early. I figured what the hell and pulled into her driveway to wait for her.

Pulling into the drive I noticed Jenny's car parked there and her walking out of the house.

"Back again so soon," she said, "My, you are a horny little devil aren't you? Or is it that hard for you to find a willing partner that isn't attached to your arm?" She laughed.

I tried to ignore her and suggested she stay and watch as I made love to a real woman, just in case she forgot what it was like to get fucked. She was just about to reply when Tammy pulled into the drive and got out of her car, stepping between us.

"Ok you two, that's enough." She said, "Just leave each other alone and we can all get along."

Tammy had my full attention standing there wearing only a pair of shorts and a sports bra, her more then ample tits creating wonderful cleavage straining against the support and her shorts clinging to her ass from perspiration.

"Well just so you know he invited me to watch you both, as a refresher I guess." Jenny sneered.

I turned away and fought to keep quiet, I couldn't believe that she repeated that, or took it serious for that matter.

"Whatever," Tammy said, throwing up her hands, "I need a shower and then I want some attention so you two better work it out between yourselves."

I watched as Tammy walked to the door, opened it, stopped and stripped just inside, then looked right at me and closed it. I walked up the steps, right by Jenny and grabbed the door.

"Wait for me," she said, "or don't you think you can impress more then an old lady? I don't think you can, that's why you aren't with someone your own age, you can't please a younger woman."

"Nice try, but I don't think so, aren't you looking for your own place?" I told her, locking the door in her face.

I walked in the house and picked up Tammy's top and shorts. I brought the shorts to my nose and inhaled deeply. My mind wandered to the events the night before and my cock began to stiffen immediately. I followed the sound of the water to the bathroom and found myself standing outside the glass door admiring Tammy as she shaved her pussy and legs. I was totally mesmerized and didn't hear Jenny come into the house and stand at the bathroom door. I was watching Tammy and undid my jeans, dropping them to the floor. I wasn't wearing anything else and my half hard cock sprang free.

"Well that is pretty nice, Tammy was telling the truth about your equipment." She sighed.

The shower door opened and Tammy stepped out, "I guess you two decided to play together huh?" she said, reaching out for my cock.

"I don't think so," I said, closing the bathroom door.

Tammy looked up at me and smiled before falling to her knees and began sucking my cock. I was in heaven from her oral expertise as she moved her wet, warm mouth up and down my length. She sucked at my cock for 10 minutes, pulling it from her mouth long enough to lick the rapidly appearing precum from the tip. I was at a boiling point and held her wet, red hair and pulled gently her to her feet.

"I wanted you to cum in my mouth," Tammy said disappointedly, "but I guess you have something else in mind?"

"You bet I do," I told her, "Now sit on the counter and let me fuck you."

Tammy stood up the rest of the way and sat on the bathroom counter, spreading her legs. She then took her hand and lifted her tit to her mouth and licked at her nipple. I moved between her silky legs and brought my cock to her wet hole. I held it to her pussy and slowly moved all of my cock into her. I took very long, slow, deliberate strokes and soon she was begging me to fuck her faster.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me faster, your cock feels soo good fuck me hard!"

I began to really pound her tight pussy and she began to moan loudly. I was fucking her at a steady pace and she was knocking things off the counter from thrashing around. I fucked her for 10 minutes then pulled my cock out of her wanting pussy.

"God baby, don't stop," she pleaded, 'please fuck me till I cum, I am so close, don't stop now!"

"I won't babe," I said, "just making sure Jenny gets a good look of my cock covered with you juices, she's at the window."

Tammy looked out the window and could see Jenny standing there, thinking she was out of sight.

"Now baby I am going to continue to fuck you, so get really loud, I bet her panties are soaking wet watching me fuck you." I said winking at her.

"When I cum I want to shoot on your face, give you a much needed facial, maybe if she is nice we can invite her to clean you up." I said smiling.

Tammy just smiled and nodded. I began to fuck her again and she really played up the part, begging me to fuck her harder and moaning and screaming. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and knew she was having an orgasm, that was all it took and I felt the cum beginning to boil up. I pulled out of her tight pussy, and Tammy took her place at my feet. I pointed my cock at her face and blasted my cum all over her face. I shot what seemed like a gallon of cum before my climax finally subsided.

Tammy reached out and took my cock, first smearing the cum over her face then licking my cock clean. She then got up and walked over to the door and smiling at Jenny, invited her in.

You could hear her as she ran in the house and dropped to her knees besides Tammy and began to lick my cream from her face. Jenny was enjoying my cum when Tammy reached over and kissed her. Jenny reacted at first by backing away then moved closer to share the kiss with her. Tammy took her hand and slid it along Jenny's crotch and found her wet spot.

She said, "Look you were right, she got wet just watching you fuck me and I think she enjoyed her first kiss from another woman, maybe she isn't a lost case after all."

I just laughed and knew that I wouldn't be the only one taking care of Tammy from now on, that maybe Jenny and I could share the love, affection and sex of an older woman.

To be continued...