Workplace Fun with Daddy

Story Info
Babygirl surprises Daddy at work.
1.7k words
3.48
25.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone in this story is 18+ and not related to each other. Both parties are consenting adults in a DD/lg relationship in the BDSM lifestyle. There is no incest.)

***

Both Daddy and I worked for the same company which was fun and hard at the same time. I loved my job even though some days were more trying than others. Daddy was the one who encouraged me to get my job and I am very thankful for that. It wasn't long after I started my job that Daddy went for a promotion and got it. Now Daddy was essentially my boss and I loved it. Not that I could really say anything to anyone but the thoughts of "I get to fuck the boss" really made me wet.

One day, Daddy had to work late and since I was off early enough, I looked to see who was going to be in the office that night. Just as I had hoped, no one would be in the office after 9pm. I left the office after saying good night to a few of my other fave coworkers and supervisors. I got in my car and called Daddy.

"Hi Babygirl." Daddy answered his phone.

"Hi Daddy. I'm off work and heading home." I responded.

"Sounds good. How was your day?" Daddy asked.

"Uneventful as usual." I answered. "Which is usually good."

"True. Was it not good tonight?" Daddy asked.

"No. It was. Just really quiet. Some of my regulars weren't riding tonight is all." I answered.

"Ah ok." Daddy responded. "I'm sure you'll see them next time."

"Oh I'm sure I will. How is your night going?" I asked.

"So far so good. No stupidity so far. I hope it stays that way." Daddy answered.

"That's good. Me too. Did you hear me tonight?" I asked hoping he heard me.

"Yes I did. Seductive aren't you?" Daddy answered.

"Just for Daddy." I giggled.

"Good girl." Daddy stated.

"Guess what, Daddy!" I exclaimed.

"What, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"I'm home." I answered.

"Ok good. I've gotta go check on drivers. I'll call you when I'm back at the office later." Daddy responded.

"Ok, Daddy. I love you." I stated.

"I love you too." Daddy responded before hanging up.

Little did Daddy know I was going to surprise him at work. I took a shower and made sure I was all ready for Daddy. After drying off, I ran my hand over my body and made sure that my skin was nice and smooth. I wanted Daddy to touch every inch of my body. I got dressed and grabbed my phone.

I made sure to turn off my gps locator so Daddy wouldn't get notifications when I left the house and when I got to work. I made sure I had a condom and headed out the door. I figured Daddy was neat the Mall so I drove over that way. I checked our app and he was sitting near the sports store. I knew it was dark enough and no one really paid any attention to that building.

I parked my car and walked around until I saw Daddy's work van. I walked over and knocked on his window. Daddy looked at me shocked that I was standing there. Daddy rolled down his window and eyed what I was wearing.

"What are you doing here, Babygirl?" Daddy asked. "And why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm here to surprise Daddy." I answered with a smile.

" I see that." Daddy responded. "Get in before you freeze out there."

I climbed in the passenger seat and quickly scooted over towards Daddy. I reached for his belt and undid the buckle and loosened his belt. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. Daddy let out a slight moan as I reached into his pants and started to rub his cock. I wanted to take Daddy in my mouth and make him cum.

"You want Daddy's cock don't you, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I want to suck your cock and make you cum." I answered.

"Take Daddy's cock, Babygirl." Daddy responded.

I pulled Daddy's cock out and took him in my mouth. I licked, sucked and bobbed my head up and down. I felt his hand on the back of head and knew he was getting close when I felt him grab my hair and his moaning got louder. I massaged his balls while I continued to suck his cock. I wanted and needed to feel Daddy cum in my mouth.

"Oh yes, Babygirl. Suck Daddy's cock. Take it in your throat." Daddy stated as I sucked harder and faster. "Daddy wants to cum in your mouth."

Hearing Daddy say those words made my pussy gush. I wanted to swallow all of Daddy's cum with the hopes that Daddy would take me and pleasure me as well. I wanted to feel Daddy's mouth, tongue and fingers all over my wet pussy.

"That's it Babygirl. You're going to make Daddy cum soon." Daddy stated as I picked up the pace and increased the suction on his cock. "Hmmm. Yes Babygirl. Daddy's going to cum. You want Daddy's cum in your mouth, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy." I stated with his cock still in my mouth."

"Yes Daddy, what?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy. I want your cum in mouth." I answered knowing exactly what he wanted to hear and went back to sucking his cock.

"That's my good girl. Hmmmmm. Here it cums!" Daddy moaned as he came in my mouth.

I did everything I could to make sure none of his cum landed on his uniform. Once I swallowed all of Daddy's cum. I licked my lips and smiled at Daddy. Daddy fixed his uniform as he needed to go check on drivers before heading to the office. I grinned as I had more sexy fun up my sleeve. I kissed Daddy and headed back to my car and headed to the office.

When Daddy arrived at the office I was already there and waiting. No one was around when I got there and I waited in the break room. Daddy walked in and headed into the supervisor office and did what he needed to do. Once all the drivers had come back and gone home, I walked into the office area and over to where Daddy was sitting and sat on his lap.

"Someone is being very naughty tonight." Daddy stated.

"Are you complaining?" I asked.

"Absolutely not. I'm enjoying every minute of it." Daddy answered.

"Good." I stated as I wiggled a bit on his lap and could feel his cock growing harder under my ass. "I think something wants more attention."

"Go to the back room and wait there." Daddy ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." I responded before heading to the back room.

I walked into the room and sat on one of the tables while I waited for Daddy to walk in. When Daddy finally walked in, he closed the door and turned off the lights. It was pitch black in the room. I couldn't see Daddy but soon I felt his hands on me. He ran his hands up my legs and pulled my thong off.

I moaned as I felt his fingers on my bare pussy. I felt Daddy spread my lips and then I felt his warm tongue flick across my clit. I wanted more. I wanted to cum for Daddy. Daddy sucked and licked my pussy and I cried out as I started to cum. Daddy came up and kissed me letting me taste myself on his lips. I loved the taste of my juices on his mouth.

"Lay face down on the table with your feet on the floor, Babygirl." Daddy stated in my ear.

I did I was instructed. Daddy spread my legs to where he wanted them. I heard him undo his belt and then his zipper. I felt his fingers rub my pussy and then I felt the head of his hard cock slide between my lips and into the warm wetness that waited for him. Daddy moaned at the feeling of me squeezing his cock with my pussy muscles.

"You want Daddy to fuck you don't you?" Daddy asked?

"Yes, Daddy." I answered.

"How do you ask for it?" Daddy asked.

"Daddy, please fuck me hard with your cock!" I begged.

"Good girl." Daddy growled as he started to pound my pussy.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" I screamed out.

"You're so tight, Babygirl." Daddy moaned as he grabbed both my wrists and pulled my arms behind my back.

"Only for Daddy." I moaned.

Daddy pounded my pussy harder and harder. With each thrust of Daddy's cock, I screamed louder and louder. I knew it wasn't going to take long for either of us to cum. I wanted to feel Daddy's cock swell inside my pussy and I wanted to feel it when he came. I was getting close to cumming.

"Daddy, may I cum?" I asked.

"Yes, Babygirl. Cum for Daddy. Cum all over Daddy's cock." Daddy answered.

"YES DADDY!! I'M CUMMING DADDY!!" I screamed as I gushed all over his cock and could feel my own juices running down my legs.

"Good girl. Daddy is going to cum." Daddy grunted as I felt his cock swell and start to throb inside my pussy. "OH YES BABYGIRL!!"

Daddy filled the condom while deep inside my pussy. I could still feel him throbbing before he pulled out. He removed the condom and tied it off. I took the condom and stuck it in a plastic bag I had in my backpack so I could get rid of it off work property. I fixed my clothes and Daddy fixed his uniform before we walked back out to the drivers area.

The office was still empty which was a very good thing. I kissed Daddy and told him I would see him when he got home and then headed to my car and headed home. I turned my GPS back on and let Daddy know when I was back home. Later that night when Daddy got home, he came into my room and kissed me good night.

"Thank you for my surprise tonight. That was very risky but oh so very fun." Daddy stated.

"You're welcome, Daddy. I had a lot of fun too." I responded.

"Good. Now get some sleep and I will see you in the morning." Daddy stated.

"You too. Good night, Daddy. I love you." I stated with a yawn.

"Good night, Babygirl. I love you too." Daddy stated before turning off the lights and closing the door.

The End.