Workplace Pleasures

Story Info
A mannequin takes what he wants.
1.9k words
4.37
89.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InnocenceXX
InnocenceXX
14 Followers

Some jobs really suck. Then there is Terri's job. Yeah, it's that bad. Terri works over night with three other people cleaning a local department store. It is a thankless, boring job. The two others on her team are such slackers, too. The one chick was always more interested in making sure she never did anything to injure her perfect manicure. She was one of those big haired, gum-chewing women who try to latch on to a shuffling pathetic man so she can stay away working. Cindy hadn't found one yet.

The other guy was a lethargic gutter punk named Rich who seemingly never bathed. He sported a large nasty Mohawk that changed colors with each week. All he did was play punk music loudly over his CD Walkman. Their supervisor obviously never noticed that she was the only one who did anything, so she picked up most of the slack.

It was just another night for Terri. She locked up her backpack in her locker and threw her lunchbox into the refrigerator. She drug her feet over to the time clock and listlessly punched in the code that was imbedded in her brain.

"Hey, Terri!" said Mike, her supervisor. "That shirt really looks nice on you."

Terri looked down at her baby doll t-shirt and looked back up at the smirking man.

"Thanks, Mike. What's on the agenda tonight?"

"The manager wants the floors buffed and waxed tonight. I guess they are having some sort of visit tomorrow," he said glancing at her breasts and then back at her face.

"Okay, whatever, Mike. Is Rich gonna help or is he going to stand around looking pretty?" Terri sighed tugging self-consciously at her shirt.

"He might, but only because you're so pretty."

"Yeah…okay, Mike," said Terri walking away.

She involuntarily shuddered as she walked away. Mike was such a creep. It was so obvious how he constantly found reasons to stare at her breasts. Terri had always been self-conscious about her large breasts. Why can't I ever meet nice guys, thought Terri as she walked out into the maintenance closet of the store to pick up her supplies. Rich slide in behind her.

"Hey, y'know that Cindy called out," Rich said.

"Not again. When is Mike going to fire her?"

"Well, she's obviously providing some service that is valuable," Rich said smiling evilly.

Terri rolled her sapphire blue eyes and smiled slightly. She pulled out the buffer machine and the cleaners and slowly went to the back of the softlines department. She itched her nose furiously. The cleaners she used smelled so strong. Terri always wondered what they did to her olfactory nerves. As she plugged in the large appliance, something from the corner of her eye caught her attention. She looked up quickly. She smiled at her jumpiness. It was only the tall mannequin in the men's department. Working nights could get pretty creepy. Terri laughed at her fears and got back to work.

She glanced back up at the mannequin as if asserting to herself that it was only plastic. The mannequin was rather life-like. He was tall and very J. Crew looking with his preppie outfit of khakis and a blue sweater. Only plastic, but it was his lifelike eyes were what made the molded figure stand apart. Someone had taken the time to paint very realistic green eyes on him. Terri shook herself out her reverie and returned to her buffing of the bland linoleum.

She worked steadily letting her mind wander. She thought about how long it had been since she had a boyfriend or a lover. She missed having large, warm hands caress her body. It wasn't that she was not attractive enough to have a boyfriend (or a girlfriend for that matter). She was very pretty with a languid sensuality that she was completely unaware of. She possessed an ethereal quality that mingled with her tiny statue to make her seem occasionally inhuman, almost faerie-like. Terri was the type of girl who guys stopped to stare at, but she never noticed this. She was always too wrapped up in her thoughts.

Terri quickly completely the clothing department and moved over to domestics. She still felt the feeling that someone was behind her. She swiftly turned and looked over her shoulder. No one was there.

"C'mon, Terri, chill out," she told herself.

At around three, Terri went into the break room to eat her lunch. She could never get used to eating this late at night. Rich was already in the room, standing by the microwave.

"Hiya, chica, how's it going?"

"I'm alive," replied Terri pulling her lunch box out of the refrigerator.

Rich pulled his plate out of the microwave and walked over to the table Terri was sitting at. The plate was piled with a steaming, tasty delicacy.

"What is that? It smells delicious," asked Terri, unpeeling her banana.

"It's Boo-ya chicken with saffron rice and sun-dried tomatoes covered in a ginger sauce. I got the recipe from a guy in my culinary class. He just made the recipe up."

Terri smiled and shook her head. A gutter punk who wants to be a chef. I hoped he learns to bathe first, she thought.

"Is it just me," began Rich between bites. "Or does something feel weird tonight?"

"No, I thought so, too," said Terri.

"It is a full moon," smiled Rich.

"Sure, I'll remember that," replied Terri, rolling her eyes.

Terri stood up to return to work.

"Watch out of the boogie man, Terri."

She went back to buffing the floor. She was waxing the back wall of domestics with the comforters when she felt hands slid up her waist. She turned around swiftly. The mannequin stood behind her. She gasped as his hand touched her arm. Her lips began twitching as she stared numbly at the moving mannequin.

"Are you scared?" he asked in a deep, husky voice.

"I don't know," she stuttered. "How…?"

"I don't know. I do know that you are very sexy. But I don't know why I'm here. I do know what I want to do," he said running his fingers up her bare arm.

Terri's body shuddered involuntarily. She looked up into his green eyes. He smiled down at her and slid his arm around her waist. He laid his lips against her neck and began nuzzling her soft flesh. She moaned softly as he slid his lips down her throat. His other hand slipped up her small waist and cupped her breast in his hand. He squeezed on her firm breasts roughly.

"I've never felt a woman's breast before," he whispered in her tingling ear.

He slid his hand from her breast to her hips. His hand slipped between her denim-clad legs as he caressed her. Terri moaned softly into his mouth as he kissed her gently. He gingerly placed his tongue against hers. She eagerly met his advances. His hand slipped back up her small frame and underneath her shirt, never moving his lips from hers. His hand pulled her soft breasts out its lacy confinement and began pulling on her sensitive nipples.

He slowly drug her backwards towards the low shelves filled with pillows. He moved his lips from hers and gently pushed her into the pile. She stared up into the mannequin's chiseled face. Terri could see nothing but lust in his eyes. He crawled on top of her and lifted her shirt over her head. He stared down at her form obviously amazed by her lithe body. He reached down and pulled her breasts out of the tight, black bra.

She sighed as he knelt down and took one of her breasts into his warm mouth. His tongue rapidly played against her cherry colored nipples. He continued sucking with amazing intensity and ability.

"Oh, God, that feels good," she moaned squirming beneath him.

"I don't know why," he said leaning back in a voice that was slightly mechanical. "But I want to shove my cock into you."

Terri smiled sleepily. He slowly kissed her neck, kissing a trail down her softly flat belly. He stopped at her jeans and looked up at Terri. She only tossed her head back. Taking that as permission, he unbuttoned the low riders and slid them down her hips. He gazed down at her lacy black thong panties, which were nearly see-through.

"Very nice," he whispered.

He slipped his fingers into her skimpy panties. Terri moaned loudly as his fingers went straight to her throbbing clit.

"Shhhhhhh," he said. "You wouldn't want us to get interrupted."

The mannequin caressed her thigh and slid his finger into Terri's hot, wet pussy. She moaned and writhed against the cold shelve as the pillows slid off. He curled his finger sliding it further within her hot flesh. He slowly probed her cunt with his large fingers. She sighed and moaned beneath him.

He abruptly pulled his fingers out and tugged at her panties. He, growing impatient, tore the fabric off of her smooth flesh. He smiled self-satisfied. He knelt forward and buried his face between her legs. He breathed in deeply, taking in the feminine smell of her pussy. He roughly flicked his tongue against her swollen clit. Terri moaned louder.

"Damn, I know why guys like this so much," he said licking his upper lip.

He reached down and unzipped his khaki pants. He pulled out a huge, pulsing cock and began stroking it. Terri stared at him and pulled back a little.

"Uh, I don't know about that. I…" she said stammering.

"No fucking way. I need to do something with this. It's sort of painful. I saw you and you'll do perfectly. Your pussy is exceedingly acceptable," he said a little inhumanly.

He reached down and grabbed her thighs. He pulled her closer to him and spread her legs wide. Terri gasped chokingly as he shoved his large organ into her. He tossed his head back and grunted loudly. Terri's tight pussy squeezed his unused cock tightly. He bucked and grinded against her wildly, fucking her with the intensity of a wild animal.

He held her legs apart and looked down at her spread pussy. He smiled, yet never stopped the steady movement. He reached underneath her pert ass and lifted her hips higher to get deeper inside of her. Terri could feel her pussy spasm with the on set of an orgasm. She moaned and screamed wildly. He never stopping his pace, spread her legs wider until her knees were almost against the shelve.

He could feel this unusual ache in his groin. A pleasant ache, but unknown to him. Suddenly, he felt this wave of ecstasy washed over his flesh. He felt as if his cock exploded within her spasming pussy. He sighed as he collapsed against Terri's heaving chest.

"Terri! Terri, wake up!"

Terri opened her eyes looking up into Rich's concerned face.

"Terri, get up. You've been sleeping."

Terri sat up. She quickly looked down at her body. She was fully dressed.

"I don't know what happened to me," replied Terri rubbing her eyes. "It must have been the cold medicine I took last night. What time is it?"

"Only four thirty," said Rich.

Terri stood up and began gathering her equipment, getting ready to go. She followed the cord of the buffer to the plug in the men's department. She remembered the dream of the night and a slight blush crept over her face. Terri shook her head and disregarded the reality of it. To emphasize her point, she looked up at the still mannequin. A new piece of fabric caught her eye.

She stepped closer to the mannequin. Her knees were shaking slightly as she got closer to the plastic form. Peeking out of the pocket of his wrinkled khakis was a ripped black thong.

I hope you like this little tale of perversion, innocence

InnocenceXX
InnocenceXX
14 Followers