World Class

Story Info
Diane writes about oral sex.
5.5k words
4.81
51k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

Hi, it's me again.

I guess I can write to you about almost anything. You've read some of my stories, so you have certainly learned some extremely personal things about me. I've shared some of my most intimate thoughts and experiences, and you seem to like that. If what I share with you becomes too graphic and descriptive for your taste, I apologize. I certainly have never meant to offend you. I always assume that you read my little stories and letters because you like the sexy details, and I will continue to write that way until you tell me differently.

I was thinking about playing with myself the other day, and that's why I wrote you that little letter about it. That was fun to write, and it sure got me in the mood to do what I was writing about. I could hardly finish the letter, because I wanted to get upstairs. Well, I did finish it, then I did exactly what I wrote in the letter. Telling you about it first made it even more exciting.

When I was putting on my lipstick this morning, it got me thinking about my mouth. The next thing I knew I was thinking about oral sex. More specifically, giving oral sex. I've been thinking about it ever since, and that's what I'll write to you about today. Maybe I'll write about the receiving part in another letter. That would be fun, because I love receiving.

What do I call it? Well, we both know all the names used for it, so I won't bother to list them. I must confess, though, that I don't really like any of them. None of the terms is comfortable for me, but I can't come up with anything better. I just use the name that seems to fit my mood or what I'm doing. I never use "fellatio," though. That just sounds silly.

Please don't think that I'm claiming to be an expert on the subject, because I'm not. I've only done it to one penis, so I can't claim that what works for one is right for all. I would just like to tell you what I've found best for me and most pleasurable for my lover.

It sounds terribly smutty, but my lover says that I'm a "world class cocksucker." I wish there was a more ....... tasteful way to put it, but that's what he says. It means that I'm very good at giving him loving pleasure, and that's what it's all about. Isn't it?

Okay, we'll call it "cocksucking." Not a nice term, but it is certainly descriptive. There are a number of different kinds of cocksucking. Sometimes it's a part of foreplay. It can be a mutual sharing in a '69' position. It's sometimes nice to kneel down in front of my lover while he's standing, take his penis out of his pants, and take it in my mouth for a while just to tell him I love him.

What I'd like to tell you about today, though, is the kind of cocksucking that's an end in itself. It's not a part of something else, and it doesn't lead to another kind of lovemaking. I devote myself entirely to my lover's pleasure, and it begins and ends with ..... well ...... cocksucking. Some people use the term "blowjob" to describe it, but I don't like that. In the first place, there's no blowing, and it certainly isn't a job. If you like the term, though, that's fine. I'm going to tell you about giving my lover a ......... blowjob.

Position is very important. My lover and I should both be comfortable so we can concentrate on pleasure without distraction. My favorite way is to have him sit in his big chair and scoot down so his bottom is right at the front edge of the cushion. I kneel between his parted legs and put a pillow on the floor so my knees don't get chafed. This position puts the ultrasensitive part of his penis, just under the head, right on my tongue when he's in my mouth. That spot is also convenient for licking. This position also puts his testicles in a perfect position for my attentions. We've tried lots of positions, but this is by far the best for comfortable, prolonged, pleasurable, and satisfying ........ cocksucking.

I like there to be light while I do it. There shouldn't be lights shining in anyone's eyes as a distraction, but there should be enough light so see what's going on. Dim and romantic is nice. My lover tells me that he loves to watch me suck his penis, and watching me adds greatly to the pleasure he feels. I also like to look up occasionally to see the expression on his face when I'm making love to him. The position I described is perfect for watching.

When is the best time? Well, any time is just fine, but I think during the day is best. My lover and I always make love when we go to bed for the night, so I don't want anything to interfere with that. We're not together very often, so we make love two or three times a day when we are. I usually seem to be in the mood to give him a nice sucking in the afternoon.

Often we go to lunch, then shopping or for a drive, and we get home at about three o'clock. That's perfect timing for a shower together, some lovemaking, and a nice nap before dinner and the evening. Sometimes, after our shower, I'll tell him to go get comfy in his chair, because he's going to get his penis sucked whether he likes it or not. He must like it, because I've never been refused.

Okay, we're both comfy with him in his chair, me kneeling between his legs, and I open his robe to find a nice clean penis lying up on his stomach. It's already about halfway erect from anticipation, and his testicles are hanging down loosely in their bag. Everything looks so yummy that I hardly know whare to start.

I start by holding his penis upright in my hand and gently kissing around the head. My lover has told me that the process of getting a hardon feels very good, so I try to prolong this pleasure by bringing him slowly to a nice full erection. The soft kisses and gentle licks on the most sensitive areas slowly, teasingly make him grow until he's fully hard and hot. I love the feeling of him growing and heating in response to my kisses and licks. What he says to me while I'm doing this lets me know that he likes it a lot.

When I have him nice and hard, I keep him that way until ........ well, until I'm finished. My lover's penis is happiest when it's fully erect, and I make sure he stays that way. I have the most fun when he's erect, too.

While I slowly bring him to full erection with my lips and tongue, I gently fondle his testicles with my fingers. This is the best time for that, because they get drawn up when he gets more excited, and they're not easy to handle when when that happens. He likes me to play with his testicles, but it's always best if his penis is getting attention at the same time.

I continue my licking and kissing after he gets fully hard because I like to tease him a little. I think a bit of teasing makes it just that much better for him when he finally gets what he wants. I know it sure works like that for me. He wants me to take it in my mouth, but I tease him by not doing that right away.

After my lover has been nice and hard for a while, a clear, very slippery fluid starts flowing from his little slit. I don't know if there's a proper term for it; I just think of it as "slippery stuff." It's tasteless, much thinner than the semen that comes later, and extremely slippery.

I like the feeling of this fluid making things all slick, so as it starts to flow I lick it all over the entire length of his penis. I milk him with my hand to get more of the fluid and lick this down onto his scrotum until he's completely covered with a nice slippery film of that sexy stuff. I like the feel of my lips and tongue gliding on him with that lubrication to make everything smooth. I know it's messy, but I like it that way. I'll tell you more about that in a little while.

By now, my lover is really wanting me to take him into my mouth, and I'm ready, too. Teasing is fun and sexy, but what we both really like is having that hard, hot, slippery penis in my mouth.

When I first started sucking my lover's penis, I had a hard time keeping my mouth open long enough to give him a long and pleasurable sucking. My jaw would get sore from being open so wide and so long, and the muscles I used to keep my lips in an "O" around him would get really tired. I had to stop and rest a lot, and I sometimes had to finish before I really wanted to. Once I even had to use my hand to finish, and I don't think that's very erotic.

I decided I needed to train my mouth to suck a penis just like I trained my body for gymnastics. Practice. Obviously, the best way to practice would be to do the real thing. This isn't possible, though, because sometimes months go by when I don't see him.

I found a round piece of wood a little bigger around than his penis, sanded it smooth, and I use it to train my jaws and lips for penis sucking. At least twice a week, when I'm reading or studying (alone, of course) I hold my piece of wood with my lips in an "O" for as long as I can. If I really try hard, I can do that for an hour without closing my mouth. Now when I'm with my lover, I can suck him for as long as I want without being distracted by my lips or jaws becoming tired. Practice makes perfect.

Now that I have him fully erect, nice and slippery, hot, and throbbing, I start the part we both love so much. I part my lips slightly and place them just at the tip of his penis where the little slit is. Then I very slowly lower my head and slide my mouth down over him, opening my lips and sealing them in a gentle "O" as I take him into my mouth. I take him until I can feel his tip just touch the back of my throat, and my lover always moans with pleasure and tells me how hot my mouth is.

This is what all the teasing has been leading up to, and I hold my head still for a moment to prolong that first feel of my hot mouth for him. Then I slowly raise my head, keeping a gentle seal around his shaft as he glides over my lips. I raise my head until only about half the head is in my mouth, pause for a moment, then slide my lips back down over him until I have as much in my mouth as I can comfortably take.

Sliding my lips and tongue over his hardness as he slips in and out of my mouth is a very erotic feeling for me. I know what it does to my lover, but I really like it, too. He's warm, wonderfully hard, and the slippery lubrication makes him feel very, very sexy. His penis is like a hard piece of wood that's thinly upholstered in warm satin.

I slide him in and out of my mouth with my lips gently caressing as they glide over him. A little tickling from my tongue on that ultrasensitive place adds to his pleasure. Of course I open my mouth far enough so that my teeth never, ever scrape him. I learned as a beginner that teeth are a definite no-no.

My lover likes me to suck him very gently, and I like to think I've become an expert at doing it that way. I only use my hand when I need to hold him in a certain position. A hand is too rough, and stroking him with my hand is too much stimulation. I learned that it's hard to keep him from coming if I use my hand. Oh, fingers are nice for fondling his testicles while I suck him, but we both prefer mouth only for his penis.

It would be easy to make him come right away, but that's not the point. It's all about giving him long, loving pleasure. I try to make it last for as long as I can, so I suck him in and out of my mouth for short periods of time. After a few strokes, I feel him start throbbing strongly, and I know where that's going to lead. I continue until I can tell he's about to get to the point of no return, then I take him out of my mouth and smile up at him. There's often a drool of slippery stuff from my lip to his penis when I do thiis, and I take it on my finger and suck it off.

He sometimes calls me a, "sloppy, teasing bitch," when I stop, and I like that. It makes me giggle. I use the little intermission to rest my jaws, allow him to cool off, and swallow the slippery stuff that has accumulated in my mouth.

I sure don't need any encouragement, but I love the way he responds to me as I suck him. His penis is very expressive, but my lover also talks to me. He will whisper words of love, tell me what he's feeling, make little gasps and sounds as I do something unexpected or particularly exciting, and tell me any little thing he would like me to do. Of course, I do it immediately. I love it when he strokes my cheek, runs his fingers through my hair, or uses his fingers to smear the slippery stuff around on my chin.

Sometimes he puts his hand on my head and gently pushes me down as far as I can go on his penis. I don't mind this at all, but there's only so much penis I can take into my mouth. I'm a very small person, and I guess my mouth is proportional. I can take about four inches of his penis comfortably into my mouth. When the tip reaches the back of my throat, it just won't go any farther. I don't gag, I just can't take any more.

I know that some women can take the entire length of a penis into their throats, but I just can't do it. I've tried and tried in all sorts of different positions, and it just won't go. I would love to be able to do it for him, but I don't seem to be able to. If there's some sort of secret to that, I'd sure love to know about it.

These little intermissions are also good times to play with my lover's testicles. They're very sensitive to both pleasure and pain, so I'm extremely careful. I've learned just how far I can go in giving them pleasure without hurting. The thing he likes best is for me to gently suck one of them in and out of my mouth. I always get a groan of appreciation when I do this. Sometimes I do both during one of the intermissions, and sometimes I do one and save the other for the next rest period. He seems to like it either way.

Sucking his testicles really makes his juices flow, too. I clean his penis and my hand by licking and sucking the slippery stuff into my mouth. I usually look up at him and smile as I swallow it. He often calles me "lewd" and I think that's a compliment.

After quite a few cycles of sucking and cooling off, he gets to the point where my gentle pleasuring and not letting him come have gone on long enough. He will say something like, "Baby, I feel like I'm going to explode." I know he really isn't, but I'm glad I can make him feel that way.

When he gets about to that point, the flow from his little slit changes. Instead of clear and slippery, it becomes thicker, opaque, whitish, and sticky. I know that this is the "real thing," the semen that has all those little sperms. When that happens I know that my lover has had enough gentle, loving sucking. He's almost ready to come, and I want to do everything to make sure it's as intense, pleasurable, and complete as I possibly can.

The first thing I do is to make him wait. That sounds mean, but it really isn't. I know that being close to orgasm feels wonderful. Like it's driving you crazy, but it feels good, really good. I try to hold my lover there for just a little while. We both know that it will make him come more strongly when I finally let him do it.

The thick, white semen is really flowing by now, and I like to stop and milk some out of him. Then I suck it up and let it dribble out of my mouth as I suck him. It makes a little white goatee on my chin. He calls me a "lewd slut" when I do that, and I love it.

His testicles are drawn up tight, but I give them each a little suck. That really seems to get him ready. I smile up at him, semen dribbling off my chin and say innocently, "Would you like to come, Lover?"

Of course he does, and he lets me know it.

His penis is so totally excited and anxious by this time, that it almost has a life of its own. It's huge, the head is the color of a ripe plum, it throbs and jerks, and a big blue vein is swollen and throbbing on the side. Semen flows continually from his little slit, and I lick it up and swallow, teasingly. I can feel his heart beat with my lips as I kiss his head.

After a final swirl of my gooey tongue around his head, I get ready to take him into my mouth. My lover knows I'm not going to stop this time. I whisper, "I'm going to make you come, Lover. Are you ready?"

He groans, "Oh, Diane, make me come."

I keep my lips in a gentle "O" on him as I slide him deep into my mouth. I slide slowly up and down, concentrating on keeping my lips on or near that supersensitive area just beneath and below his head. I'm gentle, because I don't want to make him come. I want to let him come. I'm very gentle so he can slowly build until he finally goes over. Then I do everything I can to make it good for him.

I take my time, my touch is soft, the only thing I do differently is that I don't stop. He knows he's going to come, but it takes him a while to actually get there, and I think that makes it more powerful when he finally does. I make him build up to it slowly, but he knows I'm not going to stop. It's almost like he's in agony, but I know he isn't.

I can tell when he finally gets there, because he suddenly gets huge. There's a hard jerk, then he's still for a moment. I know the next jerk is going to be the start of his orgasm, and the time for being gentle is past.

I raise up until only about half his head is between my lips. I suck hard until my cheeks are sucked in. Then I hold that suction, put my lips around him in a tight "O" and slide him into my mouth until I just can't take any more.

That does it. He's coming! I hold his base in my hand so he doesn't get away from me, and massage his testicles with the fingers of the other hand. As he groans, his penis gives a very hard jerk, and my hand on his base feels the first rush of semen surge through him. Almost immediately I feel that first gusher of come shoot out of him into my mouth.

I make a humming noise to further increase the stimulation and bob my head up and down to slide my lips and tongue firmly over his most sensitive area. I continue this as he ejaculates to give him the most intense orgasm I possibly can. If I can time it just right, I hold him deep in my mouth for a moment and allow one of the gushers to go right down my throat.

It seems that the longer I give him gentle, pleasurable, teasing sucking before he comes, the more intense the orgasm and the greater the volume of semen. If I've been a really good girl, I'm rewarded with what seems like about a quart. I know is isn't nearly that much, but it's a lot more than my mouth can hold when it's already full of spurting penis.

I've heard and read that some women don't like a man to come in their mouth. Some women don't mind the ejaculation, but they spit out the semen. Well, I got all that settled the first time I ever sucked my lover's penis. I had no experience at all, but I sort of knew what was going to happen when he ejaculated. I simply asked him what I should do with it when it happened.

He said, "I believe the polite thing is for the lady to swallow it." Oh, okay. Even that first time, I thought it was extremely sexy to feel my lover come in my mouth. I wasn't too neat, and I sort of got a faceful that first time, but he did mostly come in my mouth. He had suggested that I swallow it, so I did. It never occurred to me that I might not want to do it.

It was fine. Not up there with Heath bars, blueberry pie, and pizza on my list of favorite tastes, but definitely the sexiest thing I ever swallowed. I guess you know about that, though, because I wrote about it in one of those naughty little stories of mine. It was only after I'd become an experienced come swallower that I found out that not all women do it.

I guess it's a personal thing, and women are different, but I would hate to miss out on my lover coming in my mouth. Swallowing his semen, too. I think it has a lot to do with a woman's first experience. Mine was so loving and sensuous that it's always been one of my favorite things. I've even heard that some women don't like to suck their lover's penis at all. I really can't understand that.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12