World Class 02

Story Info
Under pressure, Tiffany has a revelation.
5.3k words
4.02
49.5k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
535 Followers

It took me a few days but my body soon recovered from the severe hangover. The sadness left my body but guilt and anger remained. For weeks I pondered whether or not I should confess my indiscretion to my husband, Steve. The longer I waited to say something the more fearful I became of what his reaction might be. I finally decided it was best not to say anything and to just keep it a secret.

However, something inside me had changed since the party. John fucking my face to the most pleasurable orgasm I had had in years flipped a switch back on in my brain. It brought back old, powerful cravings to suck more cock. For weeks I tried satisfying those cravings with Steve, fucking and sucking him off as many as three times a day (bless his heart), but, it was insufficient. Every day I would catch myself staring at random men visualizing them violently fucking my mouth while calling me slut and whore.

What was worse were the reoccurring dreams about being in the bathroom at the party. One dream was of me pretending to be passed out and letting Bob molest me; probing my body thoroughly with his dirty hands. Sometimes it was other men from the party taking turns doing the same thing. More disturbing still was the replay of what happened with John. Only in my dreams, when he starts calling me slut and whore, I end up begging him to fuck me. I would always wake up from these dreams extremely wet, horny, and obsess over them all day long.

I had assumed that I had out grown my obsessive longings for different cock in my mouth and that need could be satisfied through my relationship with one man. But I began to doubt that belief as everyday my urges grew stronger and more extreme. It was just like being back in school and I was beginning to believe what John had said; I was a cock slut and a dirty whore. In moments when I accepted being a slut I felt comfort and solitude in my heart.

It was almost two weeks after the party and I was home by myself on my day off when I got an email from John, "I know what it takes to keep this secret, do you?" and, there was a video attachment.

My hand shook as I clicked on the video. I appeared on screen waste up to one side, John's legs and huge cock throbbed pointing straight at my face on the other, "what would Jennifer say?" I watched myself ask.

I realized that when John had put his phone on the bathroom counter he had it recording everything; I felt sick to my stomach.

"Nobody ever needs to know about this," John's voice answered, "I know how to keep a secret. Do you?" I saw myself agree with a nod. "Show me your tits, I've been craving to see them all day," his voice asked. As I stared at the cock in front of me I did what he asked, "you're fucking perfect," he groaned. I then put my hands on his thighs and leaned forward with an open mouth looking up out of frame. The cock entered my mouth and the video ended.

The fucker was blackmailing me. I began to scream and swear, I was angry beyond reproach. I stomped around the house for over an hour cursing and ranting, afraid and disgusted. I was mortified as I watched the video several more times trying to think of ways to discrediting it. Unfortunately, I didn't even look drunk, I seemed extremely willing and eager, almost begging him. It looked like it could have been shot at any time during the party and I imagined John would make that argument if it came down to it. I knew that if Steve saw it he would be devastated; it was clear evidence of my broken promise and my history would only make it worse, not to mention the fact that John's cock was bigger than Steve's would crush him too.

I was disgusted as I imagined all the things that John would blackmail me into doing to keep this video secret. It enraged me to the core. That's why I became highly confused when I realized I was soaking wet and exceedingly horny. I was really beginning to hate myself.

***************

Back in High School our quarterback was one of my regulars. He had a big dick that I couldn't get enough of, and, even though he had a steady girlfriend I would suck him dry every chance I got. One day, during class, he snuck me into the boy's room where we took up residence in one of the stalls. He liked it when I did all the work so I sat on the toilet, pulled his already hard dick out of his pants, and squeezed his balls while swallowing his long shaft. Normally that was as far as I would go but I felt particularly dirt being in the boy's room, so, for the first time I didn't stop him when he began pulling at the bottom of my sweater. I wasn't wearing a bra and soon my sweater was on the floor and his hands were all over my bare tits. I loved being felt up while sucking cock and my quarterback was being particularly rough; it felt so good.

He was taking a long time to cum even though I was using all my tricks, including licking his balls while he was all the way down my throat. I didn't mind, I loved sucking his cock and could do it all day. But, I became very unnerved when I happened to look past him and saw the stall door open and our fat English teacher, Mr. Erickson, quietly watching with a stern look on his face. Just as I started to pull back the quarterback grabbed my head pulling my face against his groined and started cumming deep in my throat. True to form, I too began to orgasm; not only from the sperm in shooting in my throat, but from the humiliation of it happening in front of my fat teacher. Sure, I liked him enough, he was actually very nice and a great teacher, but he was so old and fat that until that moment I had never considered him as a possible subject for cock sucking.

"Are you done now?" he asked before either of us had finished our orgasms. The quarterback was completely startled and pulled away from me with a fright still shooting cum which was sprayed in my face, hair, and all over my chest. He quickly bolted from the stall, pulling his pants up on the way, leaving me sitting there topless with Mr. Erickson staring me down. I didn't know what to do but cover my tits with my arms and look for my top, which had been inadvertently kicked into the next stall by the quarterback's quick exit.

My imagination quickly envisioned a chastising that would turn into pleas for forgiveness and then a blowjob. I could feel my pussy getting wetter with every passing second and I could see by the bulge in Mr. Erickson's pants that he was thinking the same thing. "This isn't the place or the time for this sort of activity, is it Tiffany?" he chastised. I shook my head slowly back and forth noting agreement. Adding to both my humiliation and excitement, I felt cum to dripping from my chin to my chest, "Get dressed then," he instructed not even trying to avert his gaze.

"Yes sir" I answered, the tears swelling in my eyes. I let my arms drop sooner than necessary and looked down to for my top. "Please don't tell anyone, this is very embarrassing for me," I pleaded feeling actual panic and hearing it in my voice. I was expecting he'd take the bait and begin to blackmail me, "It would ruin my reputation, and my parents will take everything from me," I continued begging.

I finally saw my sweater and had to drop on all fours to retrieve it as my teacher said nothing but kept watching. I was fully crying when I sat on my ankles at his feet, put the sweater in my lap and began pulling toilet paper from the roll. "Please don't say anything, his girlfriend will kill me and everyone will think I'm a slut." I used the toilet paper to thoroughly wipe the tears and semen from my face and body paying extra attention to my breasts and nipples as I continued to cry and beg. I looked up and saw the bulge in his pants was bigger than before and believed I had him.

"Please put on your sweater Miss Steven's," he instructed reaching under my arm and pulling me to my feet. "You can stop the waterworks, I'm not going to say anything." He was always kind and his manner made me feel calm. He took the sweater from my hands then to my surprise helped slide it over my head and put it back on. "I just don't want to see you in here again, please. This is an after school activity. Understand?"

As I walked out of that bathroom I had never felt so embarrassed or so rejected. At that moment I hated what I was thinking, but mostly, I hated myself.

****************

When the doorbell rang I had a horrible feeling. I looked out the window and sure enough saw John at the door. I didn't answer, instead I hid behind the wall afraid of him and afraid of myself. "I know you're in there and I recommend you let me in," he called from the other side.

After another minute of him banging on the door I relented and let him in. "Hi beautiful," he said cheerfully, "How's my favorite cock sucker doing today?" I scowled back at him as he walked around the living room wearing loose shorts, a t-shirt, and flip-flops. "I've always liked this house and you guys have done a nice job decorating."

"Cut the small talk asshole," I spat with my arms crossed in a defensive mode, "what the fuck do you want?"

"Feisty and to the point, I like that in my whores," he retorted making me even angrier. "I know you saw the video, and, based on the way your man beat on poor old Bob the other night, I'm guessing he doesn't know about us." His calm demeanor was unnerving and he began scanning my body methodically, "Even in those sweats you can't hide that rockin' body. Take them off and show me what you're wearing underneath."

"Fuck you; you're not going to get a thing from me," I answered defiantly trying to think of a way out of this horrible situation, "I'm going to send that video to your wife and fuck up your marriage. How would you like that?"

He laughed out loud, "Go ahead, because you're too late. That party the other week was our last together, we're getting a divorce. So I don't give a shit what that bitch thinks. Besides she probably wouldn't be surprised since one of the reasons we're getting divorced is because she found out about the two other married woman I've been fucking."

He stared me down waiting for a response. I was beaten and we both knew it. I couldn't allow Steve to find out, it would end our marriage. I was so furious I thought my head would explode but still didn't want to give in to his demand. I knew he'd keep this thing going as long as he could, so, I changed my tactic. "How about a blowjob and we'll call it good."

"There's my sweet little slut, I like this attitude better, but let me tell you how this is going to work." He sat on the sofa kicking his flip-flops off his feet and onto the floor, I saw the head of his long cock poke out of the leg of his pants and knew he wasn't wearing underwear. "You are either, going to fuck up your marriage, or, keep your relationship intact and become my personal fuck slut. Your choice whore, you've got one minute to make it," he warned looking at this watch beginning to keep time.

Even though I was fuming, this is what I'd been craving for the last couple of weeks; a big cock to suck on. My pussy was wet and getting wetter the more pressure he applied. It infuriated me that I was getting turned on by this situation, but, as my nipples grew hard and pushed against the fabric of my sweat shirt I knew that I'd be giving in. As I envisioned stripping for John, I suddenly regretted my decision that morning to put on my hot pink lace shelf bra and strappy thong. I knew they drove Steve crazy and I was both afraid and exhilarated about how John would react.

***************

"You're going to suck us all off", Tommy demanded as he, Neal, and Wane stroked their hard cocks, "or we're going to tell on you."

I was babysitting his little sister, who had long since gone to bed, when his he and his friends invited me up to the tree house in the backyard to play cards. The boys, our school's nerds, were naive (or so I thought) and I decided it would be fun to tease them a little. Of course, when we got up there, they wanted to play strip poker but they made the mistake of not clarifying the rules of what constituted clothes. I was wearing several pieces of jewelry that day, and even though they protested, I counted them as items to be removed upon a loss. I did remove my shirt early on giving the horny boys a good long look at my tits covered in a shear black bra. It was dark up there, only lit by a couple flashlights, but I knew they could see my hard nipples through the thin material. I was amused by their stares, they had little shame as I was sure, even though they were seniors, none of them had seen real tits before. They won a lot of hands by the time I removed my jeans to show off my matching shear panties, but, I still had two rings on my fingers and one on my toe for good measure.

Finally, all three were in their underwear sporting erections when Neil lost. At first he wouldn't take them off, but I teased him mercilessly, calling him chicken, a pussy, and then finally threatening to put my clothes back on. That did it for the others who joined in and encouraged him to follow through, as they believed they'd get to see me naked. He pulled them off quickly then sat back on the floor with his legs crossed crouched over his hard on trying to hide it from my view. I could tell that it wasn't large but it wasn't small either.

I believe in making guys feel good about their cocks so I told him so, "It looks like you have a nice cock Neil," I praised, "but you need to let me see it, that's the name of the game, you know." That did it, he leaned back on his hands letting his cock throb in front of me. "That is very nice, you should be proud of it and not hide it," I told him imagining how it would feel in my mouth.

Suddenly, the mood of the treehouse changed and Tommy stood up, "Well...my cock is bigger than his," he announced as he pushed his underwear down his legs. I watched amazed as a big hard cock sprung up to full attention.

"I'm impressed," I said while reaching for my pants. I was sensing it was time to leave rapidly feeling that I'd let things go too far; but the boys had other plans.

"What about my cock?" Wane asked pulling off his underwear and standing with his hard cock hanging inches from my face. My mouth started to water and pussy was soaked as images of me sucking Wane's black cock danced in my mind. I knew I had to leave right then so I struggled with my pants trying to get my feet past the belt.

Tommy yanked the jeans away from me, "You're going to suck us off", He demanded, "or we're going to tell on you."

"I'm not going to do any such thing, Tommy" I said using the most disciplinary tone I could muster. "Now give me my pants or I'm going to tell all your parents that you forced me to take off my clothes."

It is my experience that a hard cock cannot be reasoned with and a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Neil grabbed the top I was reaching for and Tommy seemed emboldened, "We know that you are the 'World Class Blowjob Girl', everybody knows it, and you have to suck our cocks or we're going to tell our parents that you forced yourself on us."

Those little fuckers had thought this out and I realized that they had set me up from the beginning. Of course, having three hard cocks waved at me was making my mouth water and my pussy wet. Before that day I had only given one blowjob at a time and the idea of having three at once was making me incredibly horny. Despite my lust I decided to play the role of the vulnerable victim and began to cry and plead, "Why are you doing this to me? Please don't tell your parents, please don't make me do this."

"There's only one way for you to keep us from saying anything," Tommy guaranteed as he walked up to me holding his big cock in front of my face. I don't know what it is that makes men want to take advantage of a defenseless woman, but it's a strategy that has almost always worked for me. So, when I looked into Tommy's eyes and saw that my tears and pleas served only to fill him with uncontrollable desire, I knew that my strategy had been successful.

I closed my eyes and felt the head of his cock pushing against my lips, "Open up and suck on it, bitch." I resisted a little but soon did as I was told and he slipped the head into my warm mouth, "Oh...fuck, I can't believe how good this feels," he moaned before holding the back of my head and quickly pushing it all the way down my throat. Everyone went silent as I let him take control, playing the victim I kept my arms to my sides and did nothing but supply the orifice. His youthful inexperience showed as he began to thrust rapidly and then cum quickly in my throat. Even though it was fast the feeling of his cock throbbing in my throat gave me a small but very pleasurable orgasm that I was able to hide from the boys.

He was quickly replaced by Wane whose cock was just a bit smaller. Wane followed Tommy's example, holding the back of my head and fucking my mouth for just a little longer before pulling out and shooting his cum. I held my face up to receive each wonderful ejaculation and had a much stronger orgasm than the last, but I believe the inexperienced boys mistook my shivering as more crying.

Neil quickly stepped in but took a lot more time, slowly pushing his cock in and out of my mouth and occasionally holding it deep in my throat. I kept my eyes shut the entire time and everyone stayed strangely silent. The other boys soon flanked me, pulling at my bra until it fell in my lap. Their breathing grew heavy in my ears as they roughly molested my tits. In unison my hands were pulled out to the sides and placed on two sticky erect cocks. No instructions were needed and I began to jerk them off. The sensation of a cock in each hand, one fucking my mouth, and my tits being roughly manhandled was overwhelming sexy and I could feel a powerful orgasm building. When Neil finally came, thrusting his cock deep in my throat, my orgasm was unmistakably obvious. I moaned, shook and convulsed for over a minute. The boys were far from done as Neil and Tommy switch positions until I again had Tommy's big cock in my mouth.

They all took another turn but this time they lasted much longer and went much slower experimenting with short and long strokes and making me suck on their balls. I let myself got into it and actively helped them by becoming an eager cocksucker. I was in heaven having boys who never went soft, it was a dream come true.

After the third round we were all tired and I was able to make a quick exit, grabbing my clothes before climbing down in only my panties. I ran into the house and dressed only minutes before Tommy's parents got home.

For the rest of the school year, every time I babysat at Tommy's house I ended up blowing him and sometimes the other two, however, I kept up the pretense that I was only doing it to keep their silence. It was a real turn on for me to be forced into it, and the boys got off on having their own personal cocksucker. I was able to convince them to respect my virginity but it was in turn for severe abuse of my mouth and tits. That year I got really good at fitting multiple cocks in my mouth, rimming, and sucking for long periods of time, (skills that came in handy at collage).

I guess I could have just stopped babysitting for his parents, but, I developed a Pavlovian response every time his mom's called me to babysit. Just hearing her voice on the phone would give me a small orgasm in expectation of the abuse I'd soon endure from her son.

***************

John had a knowing smirk on his face as his eyes focused in on my hardening nipples. The head of his cock that hung out of his shorts twitched and begin to swell. "I've got a better idea," he declared standing up and walking to the stereo, "why don't you dance for me a little." Music from the techno station I was playing earlier filled the room as John unceremoniously discarded his clothes tossing them to his flip-flops on the floor and keeping his phone in his hand. He pushed the coffee table out of the way, grabbed my arm pulling me to the couch, where he sat and draped his muscular arms over its back. His beautiful cock was semi hard and growing as he and stared at my pouting face standing in front of him.

RipRespon
RipRespon
535 Followers
12