World Class 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony grabbed my arm and quickly pulled me into his room before looking down the hall to make sure that no one was around to see. "What!" he said staring at my dumbfounded face, "did you come back for another spanking?"

"No, asshole, I didn't," I told him. The thought of getting another spanking made my pussy gush, "I actually came for Jim. I just forgot what day it was. That's all!"

He grabbed me by the back of the neck and pressed his body against my side. He reached up with his other hand and fondled my tits through my shirt. I felt his cock growing hard against my ribs and my pussy begin to throb. "If you're going to dress like a slut I'm going to have to treat you like one." I tried to push him away but he squeezed my neck harder until I yelled out in pain. "You're going to behave and do as you're told; right little girl?" silent and completely vulnerable I nodded my head in compliance. "We have about a few hours before we're disturbed and I'm going to take full advantage of the time." He stepped back and stood between me and the door, "Strip," he ordered.

I was so fucking turned on being dominated by a strong beautiful hunk, who was also the best friend of my boyfriend that I began to fantasize about losing my virginity at that very moment. I could almost feel his hard cock buried deep inside me. Without fanfare I stripped down to my thong. And crossed my arms angrily over my chest. Tony laughed at my fake modesty and bent his finger beckoning me close. He took me in his big strong arms and kissed me deeply. His lips felt so good and his tongue touched all the right places that he set my body on fire. As we kissed I wrapped my legs around him and he held my body weight easily in his arms. He walked us across the small room and with his back to the door tossed me roughly to the bed. "Show me your awesome deep throat skills," he ordered, and, like a bitch in heat, I couldn't get his underwear off fast enough and get that gorgeous cock down my throat.

"Did you really come here to make up with Jim?" he asked.

Not wanting to stop sucking him off I muffled a yes and nodded my head.

"And here you are sucking me off. You really are a slut, aren't you?"

In response I pushed my nose against his groined and pulled on his balls. I wanted to taste and feel his copious amounts of cum I knew he had waiting just for me. I worked him as best I could for a long time using all my tricks hoping to drain him; but he had stamina. "Take off your panties," he instructed, "I want to see your wet virgin pussy." He laughed, "you are a virgin, right?" I muffled another yes and I felt his cock pulse with excitement in my mouth.

I followed his instructions and removed my thong while keeping his cock in my mouth. I knew what he was planning to do and I was ready. I excitedly discarded my panties to the floor behind Tony and that's when I saw, out of the corner of my eye, someone standing in the doorway. I knew it was Jim. He had come in undetected and caught us in the act. Although I didn't want him to see me like this I couldn't bring myself to stop. I was compelled to continue to do as Tony commanded no matter who was in the room. And the fact that I was about to let my boyfriend's best friend take my virginity, while he watched broken hearted, served only to turn me on even more.

Tony leaned over and began to kiss me deeply and I wrapped my arms around his muscular neck. He crawled onto the bed carrying me with him until I felt the head of his penis rub against my slippery opening. I knew from where Jim was standing he had a clear view of my pending penetration and I thrust up trying to get it inside me.

"Not so fast my eager little beaver," Tony laughed at his pun. He pulled his hips back to avoid early entry, "We're going to take our time and enjoy this moment so you will remember it as a great memory for the rest of your life."

That had to be the most romantic moment of my sexual life. I suddenly felt unbelievably grateful that he was the one deflowering me. I was putty in his hands. He kissed me deeply but gently before laying more kisses down my body until he was eating my pussy. I had only had one person go down on me before that moment, and that other guy certainly didn't know what Tony knew. Soon I was in the throes of the most wonderful orgasms and when I finally lifted my head to glance at the door I saw it gently closing. I knew our voyeur had seen all he could take.

To make a long story short, Tony made wonderful, caring love to me for several hours. I couldn't have asked for a better first time and a better lover to do it with. However, after I left the room I saw Jim hiding out in the hallway. He was quietly bawling his eyes out, probably had been for hours, waiting for us to finish.

I suddenly felt awful; no...despicable, even evil. I had knowingly accused my nice, wonderful boyfriend of cheating on me when he actually hadn't. I had made him feel really bad about it, I then gave his best friend something I had denied him, my virginity. I did it right in front of him and probably fucked up their friendship for life. I was depressed for months (but be clear, I was also getting fucked daily by Tony). I really can be a horrible person.

****************

And that was how I felt again. Guilty, despicable, like a horrible person.

As expected Steve came home with a big grin and an even bigger hard on. I coughed and spoke in a raspy voice denying my husband a blowjob and sex. I told him that I felt really sick and had a sore throat, when in reality, I was hiding my red ass from him and following instructions from my blackmailing neighbor.

Steve was very nice and understanding. He told me to stay in bed and made me soup for dinner. He was kind and gentle rubbing my back, shoulders, head, and neck all in an effort to make me comfortable and to feel better. His effort made me love him even more and every time he'd touch me I'd get sexually aroused just thinking about why I was really denying him sex. I felt shameful, I knew he didn't deserve this from me. I was a lying cheating bitch, and the situation was pushing me to the point of orgasm, keeping me hanging there, hopeless, and unable to do anything but cuckold my clueless husband.

12