World Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

Sorry I got sidetracked. It's just that I feel sorry for a woman who doesn't give herself the pleasure of having her lover come in her mouth and swallowing his semen. I think she and her lover are both missing out on something wonderful.

Now where was I? Oh...... Once my lover starts to come, there's really nothing I can do except make it as good for him as possible. I bob my head, suck hard, lick that sensitive spot, hum, and fondle his testicles. I let a couple of gushers of semen accumulate, then I pause a moment at the top of my head bob to have a quick swallow. I'm careful to keep his tip between my lips, because I want to swallow his come, not wear it.

Oh, having him come all over me ..... in my face, in my hair, on my breasts ....... is fun sometimes, especially if we want to take some sexy pictures, and I don't mind it at all. I think it's erotic, and I'm washable. I don't want him to squirt me in the eye, though. That happened once, and it really stings.

What gives my lover the best climax and me the most satisfaction is for him to come in my mouth, start to finish. I like to feel it from the first hard gusher to the last little drop I milk out of him with my hand. I love to feel him come in my mouth, knowing that I've made love to him well enough to give him a really good orgasm.

I like to swallow his semen for several reasons. First, it makes me feel very lewd, naughty, and sexy, and I love that feeling. It also shows him that I love him and like taking a part of him into my own body. Those little wiggly sperms are a living part of my lover, and I like knowing that they're going to become a part of me. I'll digest them, and the little components that start out as part of him eventually become part of me.

Once when I sucked him, his semen was extremely thick. I don't know why, but it was so thick I could almost chew it. I didn't mind that, in fact I thought it was sexy. There was a little problem, though, because a thick spurt got into my throat and stayed there. I could feel part of it go down, but a stringy wad of come was sort of stuck there. A couple of swallows took care of it, but for a moment I thought I was going to gag. I have never figured out what might have made his come so thick that time, but it's never happened again.

Oh, I digressed again. ....... His orgasm. Well, I suck, lick, and bob for all I'm worth, and he moans with pleasure and spurts gusher after gusher. I must admit that I get very excited while he's coming. I really put everything I have into making love to him, and I get very caught up in his passion and pleasure. By the time he comes, my pussy is wet and I'm very aroused. I concentrate on him, though, because his pleasure is all that counts right then.

I love those strong jerks and big gushes of come as he goes over. It's like I've been working hard for something, I've achieved my goal, and I'm getting my reward. Mmmmm

I continue to bob, suck, lick, and hum until he has stopped gushing, has started to shrink, and he tells me he can't take anymore. Then I keep him in my mouth while I milk him with my hand to get everything out of him down to the last little drop and final little sperm. I like knowing that my lover is completely empty when I'm finished making love to him. Then he can concentrate on making a new supply to give me the next time we make love.

I usually save a nice mouthful of come to play with after my lover has finished. I feel lewd and naughty, and I do things like gargle with it, blow bubbles, swish it loudly between my teeth, open wide and stick out my tongue to show him that I have a mouthful of semen. I know I'm being a bad girl and it's kind of gross, but it's fun, and he likes it too. He calls me a "obscene cocksucker," and that makes me giggle.

One of my favorite pictures is one he took of me just after he had come in my mouth. I'm giving him a huge open mouthed grin, and thick ropes of white come are connecting my upper and lower teeth and lips. I know it's pornographic and sort of gross, but I think it's sexy. I should probably be ashamed of my self, but I'm not. Not at all.

When he's completely finished and I'm through playing, I swallow several times. This gets most of it down, but the gooey semen has completely coated the inside of my mouth, tongue, teeth, and lips. It has also dripped down onto my breasts and thighs. That's okay. Like I told you before, I'm washable. My lover is also a nice and messy from all the slippery stuff, semen, and saliva that I've left on him.

I think it's a mistake to be too neat about cocksucking. For me, getting a little semen spread around is a sexy part of the experience. I don't know, maybe I'm some kind of pervert. I like it, though, and isn't that all that matters?

I know this is probably getting too long for you, but let me tell you a little story. Then I'll quit, I promise.

Once I was feeling especially naughty, and I wanted to give my lover a special treat. Me, too. In the morning I told him that I was going to come over for something special. I asked him to be in his big chair, wearing nothing but a robe at three that afternoon.

I went out and got my hair styled, my face professionally made up, and my nails done. Then I bought a new black cocktail dress. I put on the dress with sexy black underwear, black thigh high nylons with the seam in the back, and black stiletto heeled shoes. I was about as stylish, chic, and attractive as I could possibly be. I was looking good, and I was dressed up for a special night on the town at three in the afternoon.

I let myself into his house, and he was waiting for me in his chair. Neither of us said anything. I took off my coat, twirled around so he could see how I looked, knelt down between his legs, and gave him the longest, most loving and passionate ....... cocksucking either of us had ever experienced.

By the time it was over, I had a mouthful of come, streaks of semen on my perfectly made up face, gobs of it in my freshly styled hair, and all over my fancy new cocktail dress. A stream had even run off my chin and down inside my dress to get all over my lacy strapless bra. Most of my professionally applied lipstick was on his penis. It was a real mess, and just about the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. My lover really responded to the naughtly little show I put on for him.

That was just the start of a very erotic and loving experience for us. When we finally went to sleep that night, we were both pretty sore. I wonder what they thought at the place where I took that little dress to be dry cleaned and mended where he had torn it off me?

Okay, I promise to get this finished without any more sidetracks. I did want to share that little story with you, and I hope you didn't mind too much.

Let's see .... Oh ...... I go to the bathroom and use a washcloth to clean my face and other areas where semen has accumulated on me. Then I rinse my mouth with water. I want my mouth to be kissable, but I like the taste and feel of semen, so I don't brush my teeth or use Scope yet. If I don't brush, I can keep a nice coating of come in my mouth. .

I go back to my lover with a warm, wet washcloth and towel, and I very gently clean and dry him. After a kiss he sometimes calls me "sperm breath," and that always makes me giggle.

After that, I like to snuggle myself into his lap for some nice holding, kissing, and cuddling. He knows I love him, but I tell him for about the hundredth time that day.

Later, when we're in bed for our nap, I snuggle myself tightly to his warm body. I'm very satisfied with myself for having given my lover such a sexy expression of the love I feel for him. I'm also looking forward to an evening of more wonderful lovemaking. Just before I drift off into a sweet sleep, he whispers that he loves me, and that I'm his own little "world class cocksucker."

________________________________________

Comments always welcome. Votes are fun, too.

I try to respond to all

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12