World Cup

Story Info
Wife provides entertainment during football party.
2k words
3.89
435.9k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

World Cup fever was running rampart. Cars drove down the street flying their favorite nationality flags.

My husband Rick had planned a "World Cup Party" for the guys to watch the final game on out big screen TV.

He had invited fifteen of his buddies and spared no expense to entertain them while they watched the match.

The Recreation room bar was well stocked with every king of liquor and beer you could imagine. A catering firm had been contracted to provide a smorgasbord buffet for the guys.

"There is one thing I would like you to do for me to make it a day the guys will remember Sweetheart." Rick said.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"Fuck them." My husband asked bluntly.

"Excuse me?" I didn't think I had heard his correctly.

"I want you to fuck the guys." Rick repeated.

"All of them?" I couldn't believe what he was asking.

"Do you love me?" Rick asked.

"Yes."

"Then you will fuck them all for me." My husband ruled.

Thus it was decided that I was to be the slut for fifteen guys.

Rick and I were not monogamous as we had done our share of swinging but always together.

I had never fucked another man without my husband being included in the threesome or foursome.

This was completely different as I was to be gang-banged by fifteen guys while my husband watched.

"Do the guys know?" I asked.

"I told them I may have a special surprise for them." Rick smiled.

"Rick, I know all these guys, most of them are married?" I brought to his attention.

"No guy is going to turn down the chance to fuck you." He grinned.

Unfortunately I knew what he said was true. At twenty-eight I knew guys found me attractive and I got hit on numerous times wherever I went unaccompanied. My 38DD bust, nicely rounded ass and long, shapely legs were like bait for guys on the prowl.

Even shopping in our local supermarket Hank the produce guy would save me the choicest fruit and veggies in exchange for me being friendly with him and the occasional flash of boobs.

If I dare go in a coffee shop alone without fail some guy would try to hustle me. I always declined their offers.

Now my husband wanted me to give myself to fifteen of his best mates.

"Why don't you just hire a hooker?" I continued to argue.

"It's been done before, but nobody has volunteered their wife to be fucked." Rick insisted.

"O.K., but they better all wear rubbers 'cause I don't want to get knocked up!" I agreed.

Rick was overjoyed and you would think I had agreed to let him fuck fifteen girls.

Rick was aware I was not using birth control pills. I had had an adverse reaction from them and we had resorted to a diaphragm instead. The diaphragm was ninety-eight percent effective but with fifteen guys gang-banging me it would likely become dislodged and all that sperm would flood my ovaries.

I guess I was a bit naïve expecting Rick to ask the guys to use condoms or to expect them to comply. He would willingly take the risk of pregnancy. Any child that was produced would be a trophy to him for giving me to his buddies.

To say I was anxious when the day of my sacrifice rolled around was an understatement. Rick had me prepare myself to give the guys my body looking my best.

A soak in a bubble bath, a freshly shaven pussy, an application of baby oil over my entire body and a sprits of Ode de Joy perfume between my ample breasts.

Rick had purchased a negligee for me to wear for the event.

It was a very short see-through number but he did not give me the matching modesty pants. Every detail of my charms was clearly visible through the gown right down to the mole on my left breast.

I was to stay out of sight until he announced my grand entrance.

The guys started arriving about half-an-hour before the game was to start. From my hideout in the bedroom I could hear them laughing and joking. Time after time the doorbell rang announcing the arrival of more of the noisy football fans. Would they every stop coming?

I looked out the bedroom window to see three guys getting out of a black S.U.V. There were four other vehicles crammed into out driveway.

I knew it was too late to call the whole thing off but God there was a lot of guys downstairs who were going to fuck my brains out when Rick announced his invitation.

The guys were getting more raucous when I heard my husband making his announcement. It was my queue to head downstairs.

The welcoming cheers and whistles were deafening as I entered the room.

Seeing me almost naked confirmed the guys were in for a treat.

I did not know what the procedure was to be but quickly Ron Howard approached me.

Ron had been selected by my husband to warm his wife up for the gang to use.

Rick guided me to a chair where he sat me while Ron knelt between my legs. Lifting my gown he buried his face in my bare cunt.

Ron's tongue began exploring my open pussy, teasing and exciting me as he played with my engorged clitoris and entered my vaginal tunnel.

I moaned and my face displayed the rapture I was experiencing between my legs.

Ron was diligently executing his task, stimulating my pussy until my juices started flowing. I felt the beginning of an orgasm stirring in my loins when his mouth left my crotch.

Apparently I had been raffled off, each guy drawing a number indicating the order they would fuck me. Another color slip indicated the order I would suck their cocks. Three lucky individuals had drawn fucking slips with asterisks on them indicating they had the privilege of fucking me anally if they wished.

Rick took me over to his weight lifting bench which was to be my work bench. I was laid on my back with my head hanging over one end and my legs the other while the group circled around me.

Ted Salada stepped between my legs first with his hard-on in his hand. I knew Ted quite well, we had attended is wedding just nine months before. He had married a pretty young black girl named Robin.

Ted slipped into my prepared cunt with ease. All of his cock entered me until I felt his balls kiss my labia. He was fucking me bare cock without a condom!

My eyes were closed when I felt the cock slap against my lips. I looked to see an enormous hard cock seeking entrance to my mouth. Submissively I opened my lips and allowed him into my head.

Sealing my lips around the thick shaft I inhaled to form a vacuum chamber to get him off in.

My talented tongue began caressing the huge cock in a tantalizing way. Traveling up the lower side and up and over the bulbous head causing it to begin throbbing in my mouth.

Salada's cock was arousing me as it thrust in and out of my cunt causing me to attack the cock in my mouth with gusto.

I was sucking one cock while another was ravishing my pussy. The others had grouped around me and were jerking their cocks aiming them in my direction.

Soon the white rain began with splotches of cum splattering onto my face and tits. One after the other cocks were shooting loads of cum onto me, I was getting a cum bath.

A felt a warm surge of sperm flowing deep into my pussy. The first cock had cum in me, so much for wearing condoms.

As the spent cock was being withdrawn from my cunt cum began spurting into my mouth. The second cock was coming in me. Desperately I swallowed the guck before I gagged on it.

Another cock was entering my pussy. The cum from the first cock was still oozing out of my fuck hole and instead of trying to avoid the other guy's cum the head of the replacement cock dipped into the thick white cream and with a generous coating slid easily into my wet fuck tunnel.

Large strings of sperm continued to rain down onto me from above. I was in a virtual shower of cum matting in my hair and soaking my negligee. The skimpy gown was now up around my neck and not covering anything, my tits were bare to be cum on.

Up until now I had felt no emotion, just being a submissive wife fulfilling her husband's perverted fantasy. Strangely the sensation that I had felt with Salada's cock was once again blossoming around the cock now filling my pussy. Opening my eyes I saw George Thompson was fucking me.

Thompson was a black man, an ex footballer. He now worked as a "expeditor" or gofer for a large steel maker. The job did not require much intelligence and he had been given the job by a superintendent that had been a fan in his ball playing days.

Thompson had a rather stout black wife and a tribe of seven kids. The big, black cock that was now in me was certainly potent.

The taboo of possibly conceiving a black baby caused my hips to thrash. I was actively fucking this black bastard encouraging his cock to douse my womb with his seed.

His cock felt so big in me, he must have been over ten inches in length and as thick as my forearm. The massive mushroom head of his cock teased my vaginal wall on its outward strokes.

I knew I was going to cum with him.

Another hard cock was being forced between my cum-coated lips. I opened my mouth allowing the intruder in.

My mouth tasted foul as if the entire British army had slept in it with their socks off. A coating of cum shroud my teeth and gums from previous ejaculations.

Thompson's cock was arousing my pussy like none of the others had. He reached into me further than any other cock, massaging the unused portion of my fucking canal.

My hips were thrusting upwards to meet his plunges maximizing the depth he reached in my weeping cunt.

The shower of white rain had slackened to a drizzle allowing me to concentrate on going for my climax. My legs were clamped around Thompson's powerful hips pulling him into me.

It was obvious to my husband that I was on fire and wanted to have an orgasm and take this black man's seed.

"Fuck her George and blow a big load into her!" Rick encouraged the black man who was pounding his wife's brains out with his monster cock.

Thomson needed no encouragement as he was already on the rapid short strokes, about to fill me with his sperm.

My orgasm escaped like some ravenous beast in a feeding frenzy. Ripping through my body it forced me to scream as a safety valve to keep from blowing my mind.

The others watched in amazement as my body convulsed, racked by spasm after spasm of pure energy shooting through my muscles. My back arched thrusting my pelvis up onto Thompson's ejaculating cock harvesting his seed.

"Oh yes, yes!" I moaned as his black baby batter filled me.

As Thompson's cum bathed my ovaries the cock in my mouth began discharging spurts of thick salty brine down my gullet.

With sperm flowing into both ends of me I could not control my shaking and my body danced as if thousands of volts of electricity were passing through it.

Gradually the sperm puddle inside of me quenching the inferno that had wrestled control away from me. I lay lifeless as the two satisfied cocks were pulled from me.

They just became a faceless blur after that, one after the other they filled my mouth and cunt with their endless dicks.

Occasionally I would be rolled over onto my stomach and have a cock mercilessly rammed up my ass. I am no fan of ass-fucking but these guys were brutal, dry-fucking my tight brown hole without care.

With relief the guy's attention was switched back to the TV for the final minutes of the game.

No one even noticed when I crept back upstairs for a long soak in the bath.