World Enough and Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers

Next, as she gripped me more firmly around my sack, she formed her small mouth into a perfect circle and opened it as far as it would allow, wrapping her soft, pink lips around my crown, and she began sucking just my head, exactly as she had done on Wednesday night. It was restrained mouth play, and as blowjobs go, I supposed it was more lady-like and dignified than what one might expect, but it was only the beginning, and as Ruth and I became more comfortable together, her sexual energy grew and grew, until she tapped into her more deviant tendencies.

Pretty soon, she began moving back and forth, still focused only the head of my prick, and, truth be told, at first that was really all she could fit into her mouth. As she did, Ruth began to look up at me and the expression conveyed by those big, animated, hazel-green irises soon had me on the verge of another explosive orgasm.

I was so thick and engorged by that point that my erection actually hurt, but sensing how close I was, Ruth pulled her lips from my head, and moving her curvaceous ass off the couch, she squatted in front of me on the living room floor, balancing herself vertically, using the leverage afforded by her stiletto heels to take some of the strain off her legs. Then, she slid her head under my excited equipment, and began to suckle my fat balls into her mouth. Like my cockhead, she couldn't fit either one of them into her mouth either, but licking and sucking the front side of each to her wet lips, she began adding a tremendous amount of saliva to her handiwork.

Now, she had both of her hands on my shaft and she was alternating one hand over the other, stroking me first with her right at the top half of my shaft, then sliding it down and replacing it with the left up top, and on and on, over and over again.

Suddenly, she spun around, pivoting on her high heels, and got behind me, and when I turned to her, wondering what was happening, she stood up and pushed me backwards, essentially tripping me with my own pants, until I fell on my ass into the middle of my couch.

With a devious smile on her face, she began a slow, sexy striptease for me, unhooking her bra in the back, and holding it over her breasts with her arms pinned to her sides to conceal them for a moment, and then, using her hands to take over, tantalized me by exposing first one, then the other, and finally, when she let that black and teal bra fall to the floor, both breasts to my appreciative gaze.

Now, she stood before me audaciously, with only a tiny pair of panties covering her most enticing attribute -- a pussy that I suspected was already wet with her arousal. Then, she crawled onto one end of the couch and kneeling over my throbbing erection, she took me back into her mouth, this time determined to take as much of it as she could deep in her mouth, and in so doing make me cum quickly.

She started to slide more of it deeper and deeper into her throat, and though she was not gagging, I could tell that it was not something she was accustomed to doing, nor did I suspect that she enjoyed it, and that bothered me. On her lips' fourth or fifth long, slow, slide down my pole, she had perhaps four inches of me in her mouth and throat, and that was still less than half of my length. It was not that I didn't find what she was doing pleasurable; God knows, I did. This technique was certain to make me cum, but for my own selfish reasons, I didn't want to cum like that.

I see nothing sensual about debasing a woman, and since I think that sex is supposed to be about pleasure, enjoyment, and expressions of love and affection, I don't want my partners to experience even the least bit of pain, discomfort, or humiliation.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned or just ignorant of alternative means of achieving sexual gratification, but that's the way I thought, so after only a minute or so of Ruth trying unsuccessfully to swallow all of my big, black cock, I decided to ask if we could switch things up. I didn't want to discourage her wonderful and loving attempt to bring me off, so I probably came off as a nervous and inexperienced novice when I spoke up, "Ruth, could I... I... I would really like, like to be... to be inside you."

She stopped, and I could tell that even sliding her mouth off of me was a little difficult for her. Then, she looked at me with a sly grin, "You're as nervous as a little school boy, Marcus! And don't think that I don't consider that kind of charming, but look, sweetheart, I want you inside me as much as you want to be there, but this thing," she said, still holding my thick shaft in her hand and looking down at it with trepidation, "is twice as big as my husband's, and if you're going to put it inside me, I think you're going to have to get me ready with your mouth and fingers first!"

"That, I can do!" I said more confidently.

And with that, she slid her heels back to the floor and then, squatting down, pulled her tiny panties around her wide hips and round ass and off. She tossed them cavalierly to the floor. As she did, I stood up, and when I grasped her beautiful, china doll face in my hands again, I kissed her while my wet, throbbing cock rubbed up and down against her stomach. When I released her face from my grasp, Ruth leaned over the couch and, with both feet still on the floor, placed her hands on the top of the backrest. She didn't say anything, only spread her legs wide and bent over to expose her inviting backside to me.

I thought I knew what it was she wanted, and so, with her plump rump extended out to me at a more advantageous angle created by her balancing her weight on those stiletto heels, I knelt on the floor behind her and began to run my tongue up and down the length of her warm slit.

With the first pass, she let out a long, low moan, "Oooohhhhmmmmyyyyggggoooodddd!" I trailed my tongue up and down the length of her vulva, at first parting her lips very slightly with the tip of my tongue, and then moving it a tiny fraction of an inch to the outside of each her inner lips so that I was running my tongue, up one side and then down the other, while I added saliva to her already rapidly dampening sex.

After several minutes of that, she became so excited that in addition to a kind of non-stop high squealing sound, she started moving her ass against my face, grinding herself against my mouth and chin so that she was touching her clit very subtly against the 5:00 o'clock bristle of my heavily bearded chin.

Then, I decided she could handle a little more, but I also remembered how little contact it took to bring her off two nights before that, when just touching the very tip of my tongue to her exposed clitoris had sent her headlong into orgasmic bliss.

But her grinding against me suggested that she wanted more, so now I slid my mouth downward and opened it wide and began to suck her entire clithood between my lips, and when I did, she started bucking involuntarily and the violence of those movements had her ass swaying like an imploding building that is moving back and forth just before some engineer brings it tumbling to the ground.

When I formed my tongue into a spear inside my mouth, and began stabbing at the very end of that slender length of fleshy hood, trying to find that tiny, engorged nub of hers while I continued sucking her sex inward, Ruth erupted. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

My tongue had located its prey. It was cruel of me, I suppose, but now that I'd found her clit, I continued lashing it with the very tip of my tongue, just barely moving it, while Ruth began to shake and quake, and then, in an even more heartless act, I reached my left hand to the top of her ass, and using just my thumb, I slide it down her ass crack and across her anus over and over again.

I didn't intend to touch her there, but when I did, accidentally at first, she screamed even louder, "Keep touching me there! Keep touching me!" Her quaking became seismic now, and she was rocking so violently that my thumb slid downward into her pussy. And so I went with the flow, poking into and out of her frothy pussy, just above my upper lip with my thick, black digit, while at the same time, I wrapped my right arm around the front of her upper legs to keep her from falling over.

She was screaming now, screaming so loudly that I wondered if my neighbors could hear, but I didn't care, didn't intend to stop until Ruth had put all those years of loveless marriage behind her and had rediscovered the passion inside her. At least two dozen contractions rumbled through her, each announced with its own passionate grunt, "Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh!" and I could feel her pussy contracting around my thumb as I continued to finger her hole with it.

And when finally I let go of her legs with my right arm, she'd lost all muscle control and fell forward onto her face and breasts on the seat of the couch with her sexy ass still perched in the air momentarily until she collapsed on her side pulling her sex away from my cum-soaked mouth and hand until she was left in a heap in the middle of that long, leather sofa, until her heaving breaths slowed and eventually stopped, signaling the end of an incredibly powerful climax.

I was still kneeling next to the couch when she finally opened her eyes, and like the first climax I had brought her to two nights previously, at first her face was painted with disbelief. She looked at me as if she couldn't imagine that I would have done such a thing to her, and at first, I thought that maybe I had been cruel. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I had.

But I sensed that when she saw that fear on my face, her disbelief morphed into tears, and finally she spoke, "Marcus, what did you just do to me? I never thought that was possible! And when you touched me on my... my anus, right as I was cumming. I've never felt anything so good before. Joseph never went down on me, and so I never thought I could climax that way, and now after only a few minutes with you over these two nights, you have brought me to the two most powerful orgasms of my life, and now I never want to stop, Marcus! I can't go back to the past! I am through with polite sex. I want you take me now, use me: use my mouth, my pussy, all of me, even my ass. I want you to, Marcus. I need you to."

"Ruth, are you sure? Maybe I was a little too rough there. Maybe we should take it really slowly. Sort of ease our way into this, don't you think? This is all new to you. It's new to me too, Ruth. I've never been with a woman like you!"

"Oh Marcus, don't you understand! I've been craving this my whole life long, craving a man who could show me the passion I've been missing. I don't need to ease my way into it. I don't want to take it slowly. I just want everything you have to give me. I want your cock! Don't worry about being gentle with me. There can't be anything gentle about this cock anyway!" And when she said that, she reached for me.

I was still hard. The one thing that gets me more turned on than just about anything else is watching a woman cum, and the harder she cums, the harder I get. So, I hadn't lost anything from my erection, and when Ruth began to touch me again, I decided that I could do most of the rest of my communicating non-verbally.

I stood up, removed my shirt, shoes, and socks, pulled my suit pants and underwear from around my ankles, and I reached for her waist, lifting her to her knees on the edge of the couch so that her fine ass was now perched in front of me at cock level. I positioned myself behind her, and grasped my thickness in my hand, and began to rub it up and down her wet opening.

Her pussy was literally saturated, so I didn't have to worry about lubrication, but despite what Ruth had said, I knew she had never had a cock as big as mine inside her. I was aware it would take a just a bit for her to acclimate to being impaled on my girth.

So when I entered her, I went slowly, really slowly. I started with just the tip of my head, and then after 30 seconds or so when I heard Ruth's breathing normalize again after initially quickening, I pushed in further until I had the entire head inside her. She moaned loudly. Even that, I realized, was a lot for her to take. I have an exceptionally large girth I'm told -- over seven and half inches in my thickest spot about three inches down from my tip -- so even the narrowest part of my cock is more than most of my lovers have ever accommodated.

But the truth was, I hadn't had many lovers recently -- only two since I started my law practice six years ago. Still, when I was in Vietnam, I frequently sampled the wares of "hooch maids" -- the young, village girls that often hired themselves out to clean up soldiers' tents. The "hooch maids" sometimes offered quite a bit more than just cleaning services, and as small as so many of those Vietnamese women were, they often had trouble taking much more than half of my "LBJ" -- what we G.I. Joes often called our "johnsons" -- without pain or discomfort.

I decided very early on that I had no interest in engaging in sex that was uncomfortable or, worse yet, painful for the woman I was with, and even if Ruth was as far removed from a "hooch maid" as a woman could be, and wasn't as small as some of those partners had been with, I was not going to risk damaging a relationship with a woman that I was beginning to have feelings for, just to satisfy my base urges.

So, I went even slower than I might have. But like I said, about three inches in, my cock gets really thick, and so, after easing in and out of Ruth several times to get her used to me after a couple of minutes, I started to penetrate about two and then three inches inside her, and that's when things started getting interesting.

On the first thrust in which I managed to enter her with just less than half of my erection, she turned back to look at me and squealed in delight, "Oh my god, Marcus! You are filling me up! You're going to make me cum like this. I'm going to cum so quickly!"

I slowed for just a moment. "I'm not hurting you, am I, Ruth? I don't want to hurt you. Please, tell me if I do, and I'll stop."

"No, no, no, please, please don't stop! This is unbelievable! Your cock is amazing! It feels so good! I didn't know it could be this good! Keep on moving, baby! Keeping on fucking me! I love how you fuck me!"

Every new thing with Ruth amazed me a little bit more. When I heard her use that word, I was astounded that such a proper and lady-like woman would talk to me the way she just had. I think she liked talking like that, that it made fucking even more exciting for her, and I wanted more than anything else to please her, so I kept encouraging her to express her sexual desires and, even more importantly, when she asked me to, I kept going.

I started to quicken my thrusts, pulling all but the very tip of my head out of those pink, perfect folds, before plunging back in again. Now, I was giving her a good half of my length in steady quickening strokes, and I knew she was getting really close.

Now, the grunts, moans, and groans became louder, and even more animated and obscene. "Aagghh! Oh god, you're stretching me so much, Marcus! Aaaggghhh! Fuck! Aaaagggghhhh! Oh lord, your cock is rubbing against my clit every time you thrust into me! Jesus! Jesus Christ! Aaaaaggggghhhhh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Keep going! I'm right there! I'm so close! Fuck me, Marcus! Fuck me harder! Aaaaaagggggghhhhhh! Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!"

It didn't seem like it was possible, but there was no question now that Ruth really wanted as much of my cock as I could give her, and so, I reached out in front of me with both of my hands, and grasping her firmly around her wide hips, I began to really thrust into her -- deeper and faster. I was pulling almost my entire length from her on each retreat and then jerking her hips toward me, I was pulling her ass toward me and, thus, her pussy completely onto me, impaling my entire length in her on every plunge.

The instant I did, I sent her over the edge, eliciting a barrage of obscene screaming. "I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming, baby! Keep fucking me with your big, black cock! Oh my god, you are so deep! Jesus, you are deep!"

She continued screaming, until the words morphed into these sort of animalistic grunts and groans, but just as she had done earlier when I was eating her, after she started climaxing, she slumped forward onto face and breasts, so that those sounds were muffled now by the cushions of my leather couch.

I continued moving in and out Ruth's tightness, but every time I slid back into her, her entire body began spasming uncontrollably. And so after a few seconds, I felt like I was almost tormenting her by continuing to move, so I slowed down, and eventually stopped altogether with nearly my entire erection embedded deep in her pussy. Even after I stopped moving, I could feel her pussy muscles continuing to contract and then release again involuntarily around my thick, black cock.

When the spasms ceased, I waited for her to come back to the real world again, and when eventually she did, she slid her pussy off my huge erection, and turned around to kiss me non-stop for two or three minutes. All the while, tears of joy flooded her eyes.

"Oh, Marcus! Thank you, sweetheart! Thank you! Oh my god, the things you do to me are just too incredible for me to even fathom! I wish I had known you a long, long time ago, because if I had known that making love with you could be this pleasurable, I would have found a way to have you, no matter what I had to do to make it happen. I had a few, though not very many lovers before Joseph. They were more passionate and sensual than he was, and I enjoyed sex with them, but it was nothing like this! Marcus, what am I going to do now? I don't think I can live without your cock and your mouth on me! I'm addicted now, Marcus! I'm an addict!"

I smiled at her. I was pleased that Ruth had cum so easily on my cock, and it was reassuring to know that I could not only make love to her, but to really fuck her, hard and deep, without hurting her. But the truth was that at that very moment, her pleasure and orgasmic bliss had moved to one of the back burners of my mind, and right now I wanted to cum, I needed to cum... badly.

Ruth must have read my mind, because all of sudden, she reached for me. "Oh sweetie, I've forgotten all about you! I am so sorry! We need to make you cum. What would you like me to do? Do you want me to suck you?"

"No, no. I would rather be inside you again. Can I get on top of you?"

She didn't say anything, just smiled and spread her legs wide. Her flower was gaping open lewdly now, like a blossom that has surpassed its bloom. I had had my share of lovers before Ruth, but sex had usually been something that had occupied the darker, more private places in my relationships with women, and the reality of having really passionate, explicit sex in the early evening of a summer's night when the sun was still pouring through the uncovered windows of my condominium to reveal the pink, inner flesh of a now shamelessly sexual creature like Ruth, simply blew my mind. I had never seen a woman's sex so fully revealed.

I grasped my thickness around the root, and started feeding it to her. And now there was no need to move slowly and cautiously. Once I was inside, I quickly built a rhythm. I was going to concentrate on making myself cum, and I didn't think it was going to take me all that long to do so.

But when you make love to a woman, I've learned -- you cannot forget, no matter how much you get caught up in your own passion -- that she, too, is being pleasured even as you are, and so after a minute or two of thrusting into Ruth with a wild abandon I had never before experienced, I looked down at the sensual woman beneath me, and realized that she was going to cum again, too.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers