World Enough and Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers

She turned her head and reached for me with both hands and brought my semi-erect cock to her lips. Even in that not fully engorged state, it was a lot for Ruth to handle. Still, over the past few months, she had gotten much more comfortable with my penis. Not only could she take almost all of it inside her, especially in her pussy (though my entire manhood was still too big for her anus), but she could now take at least half of it in her mouth as well.

She started with my bulbous crown, as she always did, and concentrating on the sensitive ridge around that mushroom head, she began to build a rhythm, sliding her lips back and forth, and attacking the tip with her tongue. All of a sudden, she withdrew it momentarily from her mouth.

"Touch me, honey. Touch me while I suck you. Get me ready for you."

She was lying back now, with her knees bent, so that her stylish dress sandals rested on the other edge of the tabletop. Her legs were stretched wide open, spread out in front of me, so I could see her pussy, saturated with her cum and parting like a flower en route to its optimal bloom. I reached for it.

I slid just my middle finger inside her at first, and as I did, she went back to work, this time cupping her small hand around the base of my loose sack and feeding first one and then the other testicle into her hungry mouth. And then, as she licked and sucked my balls, she started stroking my shaft with her right hand. I was hard now, and aching to be back in her mouth.

Ruth must have read my mind, because within a second or two, she took my glans back between her lips, and I could tell by the relish with which she began to assail my stiffness that she was enjoying giving oral sex as much as I was enjoying receiving it. Still, it was clear that her intent was to make me cum with her mouth, and as excited as I had become watching her explode a few minutes earlier, I knew it wouldn't take too long before she would succeed.

I tried to stave off my climax by concentrating on Ruth's pussy, so I added my index finger to the mix, sliding both long, black fingers in and out her now, with my palm facing down. I could see that she was responding to my touch by moving her hips back and forth in rhythm to the penetration of my fingers.

And like me, the more excited Ruth got from the manual stimulation I was offering her, the more vociferous her sucking. She was sliding a good five inches of me into her mouth, and that last inch meant I was entering her throat. She would gag just a little every once and a while, but I think she was still enjoying herself, and she knew I was as well, because of the involuntary grunts and groans that were issuing nearly non-stop from me now, "Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Aaahhh! Ooohhh! Aaahhh!"

At the same time, she was using both of her hands to add more tactile stimulation. With her left hand, Ruth was touching my balls very gently, just running the very tips of her fingers from the back of my scrotum to the bottom of my balls, suspended in that dangling, shaved sack. With her right hand, she was stroking me, wrapping her fingers around as much of my girth as she could so that the circle that she made of her thumb and index finger was contacting her lips on every pass up and down my throbbing length.

Each of us kept upping the ante, and so now I turned my palm over so that I could wiggle my fingers up and down until I found the rough tissue of Ruth's G spot a few inches inside her on the top portion of her vaginal wall. I could tell that this was much appreciated, because now Ruth was producing vibrating groans in her throat that had my cockhead buzzing each time it penetrated deep into her gullet.

After a few more manual wiggles and swirls in her pussy, I began rubbing my thumb in clockwise circles around Ruth's clit, and knowing how sensitive it was, it became pretty obvious pretty quickly that I was going to make her cum again, this time with my fingers. The race was on -- which of us could make the other erupt first?

I thought that Ruth was going to win, because I could feel that familiar tension in my balls that always precedes by only a second or two my reaching the point of no return, which, in turn, precedes, in a similar timeframe, the first spasms that begin at the base of my shaft and commence to hurl jets of pearly white jizz from my balls, up my shaft, and out of my engorged cockhead.

But the instant that I felt that sensation, Ruth gasped and, in so doing, released me from her mouth, turning her head to look up at me and screaming again -- though not as loudly as before -- "God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" And seeing no point in redundancy and not having time to announce them anyway, I didn't repeat those words myself, only grunted long and loudly, "Aaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!" as the first rope shot, like a cannon, from my meatus.

It hit the upper side of Ruth's left cheek and, sliding across it at an upward angle continued on until it was airborne again, landing in her hair on the right side of her head. Two, three, four or more jets -- they were coming so fast that I couldn't count them -- shot across her face, spraying the right side of her chin, her cheek, and shoulder. One -- the most powerful of all -- flew completely across Ruth's head and body and settled on the table cloth on the other side of the round, dining table.

At the same time, Ruth began jerking her hips against my hand, her whole body writhing in a circular motion, while simultaneously growling her own garish grunts and groans, "Uugghh! Uugghh! Uugghh! Uugghh! Uugghh! Uugghh! Uugghh!"

More contractions dispensed more of my seed, though they were not shot as powerfully, only dribbled and dripped cum onto her face and into her open mouth. I continued moving my fingers up and down inside her, though I stopped the motion of my thumb when Ruth grasped my wrist urgently to tell me that her clit was too sensitive, and so I removed it from her tiny pink pearl while I continued to feel her pussy contracting around my fingers moving in slower circular rotations around and around inside her slick slit.

Though we had come close previously, we had never before orgasmed at precisely the same moment until that afternoon, and it was a fitting way to begin our last weekend of lovemaking together.

After my spasms ceased, I bent down to kiss Ruth's face, desecrated as it was with my distillate. She had swallowed some of it, but I could still taste it on her lips. We kissed for a long time, and Ruth held the back of my head in both her hands, while slowly, exceedingly slowly, I removed my dripping fingers from her sex.

She spoke first, "Oh honey! That was the best! I love watching you cum, and we've never cum together like that! That was so great! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that! You know, Marcus, I know I'm becoming really demanding, but I still want you inside me. Can we make love here? Will you fuck me right here on the table?"

"You're talking dirty again, Ruth!" I said smiling at her and stroking her hair with my left hand. "I may have to wash your mouth out with soap if you keep that up!"

"No, Marcus, you're the one that needs to keep it up! I'm ready whenever you are!"

"You are demanding, Ruth!" I said chuckling, as I looked down at my semi-flaccid cock. It still looked huge, but it was dangling at a 45° angle, pointing at Ruth's face conspicuously, and still leaking an occasional drop of semen. "How about we finish these beers, before we start up again? They're going to get warm if we don't."

"Okay, counselor," Ruth answered smiling. "You're my advisor. It's your job to look out for my best interests." I turned and found the beers, each dripping with condensation that left rings of sweat on the kitchen countertop as I picked them up. I handed Ruth hers, and she sat up to take a long, appreciative drink.

"If I'm your advisor", I said after taking my own long pull from my beer, "I would suggest moving to the bedroom for Round Two. It can't be very comfortable on top of this table, and I'm sure I will be testing its structural integrity if things get a bit more aggressive."

"Okay, Marcus! You talked me into it." We each took two more long, greedy sips from our beers, and I drained mine, and set it down on the counter. I was beginning to sweat, and I realized it had gotten a lot warmer inside the cabin. Still, compared to the furnace outside, we were better off in the house than we were outside, unless, of course, we took a dip in Granite Lake, and that was exactly what more sex was going to eventually require.

I drew Ruth's beautiful face to my mouth, and now I could taste beer on her pink lips. She grasped me around the neck with her free hand, and, holding her bottle of beer with her other hand, I lifted her from the table as we continued our embrace. Her big breasts got me excited again, and so for a few brief moments, I started kissing her neck and her shoulders until I realized that Ruth couldn't stand up without my assistance.

After a minute or so, she seemed to have steadied her stance on the kitchen floor, and, looking down to see it for the first time, she spied the fluids that both of us had left in puddles there. "I made quite a mess, Marcus", she said, staring again at the floor, after she had finished her own beer and placed the empty bottle on the counter next to mine. "Still, I think it's your fault."

I laughed, as I held her around the waist. The skirt of her dress had fallen back around her thighs, while the upper part was bunched under my arms, leaving her still naked from the waist up. "There's some of my leakage there too, Ruth, and I hold you personally responsible for it."

"Touché, counselor, touché", she answered smiling, and she kissed me again. All of my clothes, and Ruth's bra and panties were strewn haphazardly about the kitchen and into the great room, but we left the mess there and walked together into the back portion of the house to the master bedroom.

We pulled back the sheets on my queen-sized bed, and they were cool to the touch. They wouldn't stay that way long. Ruth removed her dress and sat down on the edge of the mattress. I stood before her, and she took me back in her mouth. She went the through the whole routine all over again, licking the head of my prick, sucking my balls into her mouth, and then running both her soft lips and small hands up and down my length again until she made me rock hard all over again.

I knew it would be some time before I was able to cum again, but I also knew that Ruth was multi-orgasmic, and she was able to cum with my cock inside her in virtually any position that we chose. Her favorite was to ride me, and when she faced me like that, and I could play with her nipples and she could grind her clit against my pubic bone, it didn't take her long to get off, so that's how we decided to start.

I lie down in the middle of the bed on my back, and Ruth straddled me, lifting one leg off the mattress so she could guide me into her voracious pussy. It always took just a little while for her in the beginning because I so big, and there was a process to her acclimating herself to me.

We always started just worrying about her getting used to the head of my penis, but on this late afternoon in August, she was already so wet that we didn't have to even think about lubrication. She poised her fine ass above my thick, black erection, and grasping me around my shaft with her right hand, she maneuvered my bulbous glans to her wet folds. She continued to hold me around the base of my shaft as she slipped down, and my cockhead slid smoothly inside her. "Aaaahhhh!" Ruth exclaimed spontaneously, as I felt my engorged helmet enveloped by her slippery canal.

She lifted herself back up, still holding me as she did, until the tip of my cock slipped back out, but before I could complain, Ruth dropped back down again, sliding her pussy lips over my glans again, this time slipping a half an inch or so below the sensitive ridge around my head. Then, before I knew it, she was back up, and I popped out of her again. I could sense that the end of my penis was coated in her arousal, but this time, when she dropped down, she released her grasp on my shaft until nearly half of it entered her. Another involuntary exhalation escaped her, "Ooohhh Jesus."

Now, Ruth started to ride me, slowly at first, taking a half an inch more of my cock on each subsequent piston stroke. Within a couple of minutes, she was accepting nearly my entire shaft inside her. And that is when the fun started. Once Ruth moved her hands to my chest, and moved forward in the saddle, so that she was twerking her round ass, rotating and pivoting her hips over me on every downstroke, I could feel her breathing speed up, and I knew she was on her way.

I, too, leaned forward so I could take her breasts in my mouth, one by one sucking her wide areolas and gently biting her rubbery nipples, and that is when Ruth really started grinding herself against me. She liked it when I played with her breasts, as the sensations got her more and more excited, and I always knew that was the case because the speed of her humping increased after I started sucking or biting her nipples or tweaking them between my big fingers.

When she started grinding, I always did my best to assist her, and, as always, on that afternoon that meant grasping Ruth by her shapely hips and pushing them down hard on top of me, so she could gnash her bloated clit back and forth on my pubic bone. And when she did that, she propelled herself headlong toward another potent release.

Her breathing quickened even more than before, and then she started in with the bawdy language, "Oh yeah, baby! Fuck me harder! Come on, Marcus. Make me cum hard again! Make me explode all over your big, black cock, baby! You like to watch me cum, don't you, Marcus? That gets you off, doesn't it? Oh, baby, I'm close! I'm really close! Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me hard."

That never failed to amaze me -- that language. When I first met Ruth, she was so prim and proper, so indoctrinated by the culture that had produced her that I was shocked the first time I heard her use words like "suck" or "fuck" in my presence. I know that we had gotten so much more familiar with each other over that summer that lifting that veil of propriety was a natural thing. But, quite honestly, now that coarse and vulgar vocabulary spilled from her tongue so effortlessly, and, while I undoubtedly influenced Ruth in ways that even I couldn't measure, when it came to her vulgarity, my influence wasn't the cause.

My parents were pretty conservative, especially when it came to the way I talked. If I was heard swearing around them, I had to do extra chores or put a nickel in the emergency funds jar. Even when I was in the Army, I was always a little taken aback at the language I heard my fellow soldiers drop like incendiary clusters of Napalm that the U.S. military used without hesitancy in the jungles of Vietnam. When I first heard them, I was equally stunned to hear Ruth dropping similarly flaming clusters of dirty words. Still, over time I had become used to it, and now they just made me smile.

But then another orgasm seized her, and as it did, she started screaming again in cadence with the tremors sweeping through her, "Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh!" She threw her head back, and now I was doing the thrusting, bouncing her to and fro atop me, until I had to continue to hold her about her waist to keep her from tumbling off me. Ruth continued rocking back and forth until she rode out her climax on me.

But we weren't done. I took her from behind, and she rode me again, this time facing away from me, and Ruth came two more times. Finally, I mounted her in the missionary position, and after a few minutes of polite sex, I decided it was time to make myself cum again. I spread her wide open, then lifted her legs so that they straddled my upper arms, allowing me to fully impale my dick inside her, and after five or ten more minutes of feverish pounding, Ruth came again, nearly as hard has she had on the dining table, and her climax propelled me to mine. I pulled out of her seething pussy, and shot a huge load over her breasts, neck, and chin.

It was nearly dinner time when we decided to take a break, and as the cabin had heated up considerably, we needed to cool off. The good news was that as soon as the sun started to go down, the weather in that area usually cooled considerably, and knowing that we only had a couple more hours of heat, we decided to take a swim in the cool waters of Granite Lake. Before we jumped in the lake, we opened up all of the windows in the cabin to get the air moving inside. There was nice breeze coming off the lake, and once we had played in the water for a half an hour, it felt wonderful letting the breeze dry us off.

Then, we went back inside and began preparing dinner. I grilled some fish on the barbeque outside, and we had a wonderful meal dining al fresco, drinking some beers, and watching the sun go down behind the trees, and then we went back inside and made love some more.

That was pretty much all we did that entire weekend. We would have sex, take a swim, make something to eat, have a few drinks, and start the whole process all over again. That is all that Ruth wanted to do. We didn't go hiking or fishing or exploring any of the quaint, little New England towns in the area. Instead, we just fucked, over and over and over again.

And the more we did, the more I marveled at Ruth's appetite for sex. She simply could not get enough of it, and that is when my curiosity about her sexual enthusiasm got the better of me. Late on Saturday night as we lay in bed after what had to have been about four straight hours of some really intense lovemaking, I asked the question that had been running through my mind for a long time.

"Ruth, I hope you won't be offended by this question, but how did a proper Brookline housewife, whose husband rarely had sex with her, turn into such a sexual dynamo?"

She turned to me and kissed me, "I'm not offended, Marcus, and I'll take it as a compliment, but the answer is easy. I think you changed me, Marcus. It's mostly you."

"Well, that's nice to hear, and I'd like to think that I did have something to do with it, but Ruth, you and your husband were married for what... 18 years?" I didn't believe her. There was something more, and I could sense it. The story of her sexual awakening was more complicated than just me, and somehow, some way, I knew it.

"Yes."

"And you and he hardly had sex at all for the last half of that time, right?"

"That's right. I know for a fact that we made love only three times after we adopted Tommy, but the truth is, we hardly had sex at all even before that. The first year was not too bad. We scheduled one day a week and spent an hour, never more, making love, but after that first year, I could barely get him to have sex with me on my birthday or our anniversary. So, for really most of the last 17 years, I was deprived."

"I'm not trying to open up a can of worms that you don't want opened, but do you think that maybe Joseph was having an affair? In my experiences, if a man doesn't want to make love to his wife, it's usually because he's making love to someone else. Do you think he was?"

"It's funny you should ask that, because I thought about that question a lot, and I think you're probably right -- God knows, he had plenty of opportunities. I asked him once, and he denied it, but every day he left home early in the morning, and didn't usually come home until 8:00 or 9:00 at night, even on the weekends. So, I think he probably did, but after a while, I quit wondering, because I just didn't care anymore."

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers