World is a Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
Kabir visits a sports event in his new world.
5.6k words
4.04
10.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The only context you need to be aware of before reading this story is that Kabir, the protagonist, is basically a sex demi-god with limitless superhuman powers. Scarlett is a sex-genie whom he had enslaved to inherit all the powers he now has. With his powers, Kabir can transform the entire world if he wishes to do so.

There has been some build up to reach this point in the story for which you can read the chapters of the series Sex Genie Enslaved. However, I'd suggest you begin reading directly from this chapter only without missing anything since the story will take a completely new direction from this chapter onwards. And any feedback from you all would be appreciated!

__*__

Chapter 1 - Swimming Contest

Stacy adjusted her body position as she bowed down in anticipation of the whistle. She was down on her knees with her toes at the edge just over the swimming pool, and just like the other four contestants, she was ready to leap in as soon as the race began. She was hoping that she would soon be able to get on her knees again, albeit for a very different reason.

As the excitement and nervousness began to build up in the moments leading up to the start, everything that had recently transpired in her life instantly started flashing in front of her eyes ... how she discovered her talent for swimming ... how the Olympus Swimming Championship started ... and how she decided to train day in and day out with her eyes fixed on nothing but the gold prize. She remembered hearing once that Olympus was the name of a mountain where mythological gods used to reside. "How apt," she thought. "If I win the Olympus games, I too will get to be with a god." Her train of thought was interrupted by the whistle - the race had started. Stacy dived into the pool.

Right next in line to Stacy, Mia instantly leaped into the pool as well as soon as the whistle sounded. She was determined to be the first to swim the length of the pool at all costs. "What awaits me at the end of the finish line is the dream and fantasy of every woman on this planet," she thought to herself. She began rolling her body, swinging her hands and moving her hips in unison to propel herself through the water with breast strokes. Born in Australia, she had the perfect physique for swimming. Her long legs being thrusted by her tight ass gifted her with the speed of a sailfish and her slender supermodel-like frame streamlined her aerodynamic motion through the water.

Stacy turned her head in the water to notice that Mia had already secured an initial lead. To cover up the lost ground, Stacy sped up her motion through the technique that she had pioneered, called "titties stroke," because of how she would whip kick her body starting right from her firm tits down through to her legs. She concentrated her thoughts on all the pleasures and sensations that awaited her if she won, and how she'll be revered by every woman on earth. With that, she pushed herself even harder to catch up with Mia.

She knew that Mia was the favourite contender to win but that did not deter Stacy's resolve. She despised all the attention that Mia got because of her "innocent girl-next-door" image. The fact that everyone loved Mia and was rooting for her to win made Stacy hate her even more. She wanted to steal it all for herself. Stacy couldn't wait to see the envy on Mia's face once she won the race instead and got to be with her master. If Mia had an alluring physique, Stacy's determination to please master was no lesser.

Outside the pool, Scarlett was carrying on with her job from the commentator's box. With her eyes keenly set on the close contest between Stacy and Mia, she continued her commentary. "Mia struggles to maintain her initial lead as Stacy quickly catches up with her. Both the girls hotly contest this race for the prize to be with their master. As the two girls swim to the end, our great lord waits at the finish line to let the winner worship him. The champion of the race will get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to thank our master personally. Every woman in the world dreams of such a chance, but only five of them today have a platform to prove that they are worthy. And so far, Mia and Stacy are in the lead to win this chance."

Lying down comfortably on a king-sized bed at the other end of the pool, Kabir was listening to Scarlett's commentary. With nothing but his robes on, he watched intently at the five women swimming towards him as if their life depended on it. The bed that he lay on had been installed before the race for the prize ceremony that he was about to confer upon the winner. As he waited for one of the contestants to reach the finish line, his mind was lost in his thoughts and recollections of how he had transformed the entire world into his personal harem...

__*__

Ever since Kabir became an omnipotent sex god, he realized that normal sex was no longer sufficient to turn him on. He had a perennial source of raw energy and sexual appetite within him, but could not find an outlet for his powers. If he wanted, Kabir could use his gifts to have every woman on earth dying for a chance to fuck him, but even that much appeal was no longer desirable. He vowed to find a way to still keep himself satisfied, even if that meant he would have to use his abilities to fundamentally change the very fabric of the universe.

The world according to him was simple - the population ascribed meaning to their lives by chasing fictitious concepts that had no value except for in their imagination. The people of the old world wasted their lives chasing imaginary myths like money or nationalism or religion. The only reason why money had any worth whatsoever was because everyone collectively believed in its imaginary value and used it as a mechanism for dealing with each other, otherwise cash would have just been a worthless piece of paper. Money never had been a part of biological evolution and yet, the insatiable greed of humankind gave birth to inequality, injustice and crime.

So, Kabir decided to give genesis to a new world order, where he was the only omnipotent god and everyone would become his humble devotee. And then Kabir did what was required to tame his power - he only retained the opposite gender in his universe. He decided to be the only man in his world, so there was just one dick for all the women in the world. Instead of running after money, all his subjects in his universe chased only their own desires. And he used his powers to make sure that what every woman in his universe desired was him! In his world, all his women wanted nothing more than to please their one and only true god - Kabir. Even nature had intended for the bodies of human kind to evolve only to pursue carnal pleasures. At least in his world, Kabir vowed to never let his women suffer from poverty, starvation or crime - instead what they got was loving devotion and satisfaction.

But out of a population of 4 billion women, with even 10% of those between the ages 18-25 and only 1 in 100 out of them whom Kabir would deem to be fuck-worthy, he would still have about 1,000 new women to bang every day for 10 years. So, Kabir needed a world-order to naturally filter out only the most alluring women for him to fuck - so he replaced money with sex appeal. In the old world, people slogged all day to earn more and become richer; in Kabir's world, women only practiced to become a better lay. In the old world, people socialized to become more successful; in Kabir's world, women worked their way through the social hierarchy only in order to come closer to him. In the old world, people struggled to become famous so that they could exercise more influence; in Kabir's world, women wanted to become famous only to catch his attention and share a bed with him.

In the old world, people fought for Olympic gold medals in order to live their dreams and make their countries proud; In Kabir's world, the Olympus Swimming Championship was nothing more than a way for him to find young new athletic women who'd look sexy enough in swim suits for him to fuck...

__*__

Kabir's thoughts were interrupted by the excitement from Scarlett's voice as she delivered her commentary, "The competition between Stacy and Mia is now neck-to-neck, as they both push themselves through the last few metres left in the race." Hearing that the race was about to close, he got up from the bed and walked towards the edge of the pool and prepared himself to greet the winner. In the last second of the race, just as it seemed that Stacy might race ahead to claim the title, her body writhed causing her to slow down and Mia pushed herself forward to cross the finish line just moments before Stacy reached there.

Mia could not believe what had just transpired - she had won! She did not waste a single second as soon as she realized all her fantasies were about to become true - she jumped out of the pool and slowly settled herself on her knees, just inches away from Kabir. This was the moment she had always dreamed about.

Meanwhile, Stacy looked at the scene with tears in her eyes, the realization that she had just lost by a margin of whiskers was still settling in. Now Mia was sitting where she had imagined herself to be, and all her efforts to please her master had fallen short. She felt that she would drown in the pool burdened by her own disappointment.

Kabir took a closer look at the winner. Mia was wearing a black two-piece swimsuit that was the size of a G-string. The lace cloth barely covered her tight buttocks. "Your name is Mia, right?" Mia was still so star-struck that she could not believe that she was talking to Kabir in person. The only response she could manage to give was by timidly nodding her head.

Kabir moved a step closer to her, and he was now just inches away from Mia who was settled on her knees in front of him. "Well Mia, don't you want to take a look at the prize that you have just won." She could again only nod, as she extended her hand towards Kabir's robe. As her palms rested just above his thighs, she could sense a massive bulge. All of a sudden, she was taken by the irresistible urge to feel it with her lips, and she tried to gently kiss the robe where his bulge was.

Kabir could not help but grin as he grabbed Mia's hair to stop her and pulled her face up so that she gazed right into his eyes. "You're a hungry little slut, aren't you?" Mia nodded.

"Do you want to undress me and look at your prize more closely?" Mia nodded again, with more vigour this time.

"Well then say that, you slut," Kabir demanded. He wanted Mia to come on to him so that he could get turned on.

Mia opened her lips and barely managed to voice together a few words. "I want to uncover my prize, master."

Kabir made no effort to hide his disappointment when he asked, "Is that all you can say?"

Mia sensed his dissatisfaction. She could not live with the fact that her master was not pleased with her. She needed to up her game and seduce Kabir if she didn't want to lose her chance. So, Mia grabbed Kabir's fist and unravelled his index and middle fingers, and pushed them into her mouth, while she swirled her tongue round and around in circles around his fingers. Having a part of Kabir inside her was heightening her pleasure. Just the thought of what her master was going to do to her next was making her cunt wet. "Master, that is how I want to please you, using my tongue to caress you everywhere. Please let this pretty face lick something more than just your fingers." After saying that, Mia went back to sucking Kabir's fingers inside her mouth.

Kabir could now begin to feel a hard-on. "Yeah, go on slut. Talk to me like the dirty whore that you are. Tell me how badly you want me."

Mia no longer needed Kabir to ask - she already meant every word of what she was saying. She pushed her hand down beneath her G-string to rub her clit - her dripping vagina was driving her crazy. "Oh master, you are the one true god. Please give me chance to worship you. Let me be a dirty little fuck-toy for you and get on all fours while you pound my wet pussy."

Mia had outdone herself. Kabir let off a sly grin. "You sound so desperate, bitch, and look at how famished you look. And I haven't even taken out the meat yet. Maybe it's time to 'hoist the flag' for your prize giving ceremony."

Mia did not need to wait any more. She untied his robe's thread to reveal Kabir's front. From behind sprang the most massive dick that she had ever seen. "Good god, I did not imagine it to be that big even in my dreams." She used both of her hands to hold it, but there was still enough length left to cover her entire face. With her palms, she gently massaged the shaft, and it began to become even bigger. "I can't believe it is not even fully hard yet but is already so huge. Oh master, how do you manage such a monster between your legs all the time."

Kabir guided his cock closer to Mia's face, so that her lips could barely touch the tip. Mia's mouth was watering. He looked at her and said, "Why don't you be a good little slut for me and see if you can fit the head inside your mouth."

Mia did not need any more of an invitation. She stretched open her mouth to engulf the head of the shaft, and then closed her lips around it to create a suction as she slowly started sucking the rod. "Hmm, aahmm. It tastes like heaven. Mmmm." She looked up at her master while bobbing her head up and down on his dick.

Kabir returned Mia's straight gaze into his eyes as she feasted on his cock, gradually increasing the length that she covered with each try. "Yeah baby, stick out your tongue for me." She took out her tongue to lick the base and proceeded with her sloppy blowjob. "Ahmm. Slrrp. Ohmmmn." Mia realized that the monster in her mouth was making her pussy leak like a waterfall. Droplets of precum began to ooze out of the tip and Mia slid her tongue to spread it like lube across the length.

"You're such a nasty bitch sucking my dick like that." Master's praise for Mia began to intensify her pleasure.

"Look at how your pussy is watering." Kabir started pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and hit her throat. Mia's entire body started shaking with pleasure. Just sucking it was enough to bring her near to the edge.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you, you slut. Savour the taste with your mouth while you can." Mia could not hold out any longer. Waves of pleasure rippled through her body as she reached her climax. "Aaaaahn, aaaaahn." Her orgasm hijacked her movement and she could no longer swallow Kabir's cock. "Oh gooooddd, aaaaahn." She laid down her body to rest as euphoric sensations engulfed her throughout. "I have just experienced the ultimate pleasure at the hands of our master," she thought to herself. The realization was still settling in, as her mind began to blank out. "I'm feeling light-headed... That was so uhmmmn... I need to rest for a while ..."

Kabir stared in disbelief. "She passed out already?" He looked down at the dizzied slut in front of him. "What an unfledged cunt, we didn't even start fucking yet! Or maybe it's not her fault. There is a downside to being a sex demi-god, after all," Kabir thought about himself.

Stacy had so far been silently observing from the pool as Mia had gobbled up the prize that she had so badly wanted to win for herself. But she now saw an opportunity to swoop in. She had been devastated earlier thinking that she would have to content herself with the runners-up prize and that she'd only get to watch her god in action with her biggest rival instead. But fate had presented her with a second chance and she wasn't going to let go this time. She had to try; after all, it could not get any worse than losing. She closed her eyes to take a deep breath so that she could muster the courage for what she was about to say next, "Master, Mia was too inexperienced to handle a god like you beyond her league. But I suppose that would happen to any mortal woman if you would wave such a magnificent monster in their faces."

Kabir, who was still irked from dissatisfaction, turned around his head to see where the voice was coming from. "And who are you?"

"My name is Stacy, master. Please give me a chance to finish what Mia started." Saying that, she pointed between her legs with her fingers while biting her lip to clearly hint at what she was referring to. "So far so good", she thought to herself.

"Well bitch, what makes you think you won't be as disappointing." Kabir was as curious as he was sceptical.

"Master, believe me, I have practiced swimming for hours without end every day for months, just so that I could win today. All I've ever wanted was to earn a chance to be with you. But there was only one thing that I practiced even more than swimming - and that was how to satisfy you. I used dildos day-in and day-out - exact replicas of your cock to practice on all my holes every day. I wanted to make sure that I leave no stone unturned when I finally get the chance to please you. I have spent countless hours fantasizing about this very moment. Please give me a chance to be your faithful servant, master. I promise I won't disappoint you."

Stacy began climbing her way out of the pool to give Kabir a better look at her frame. She had a perfect hourglass figure and long silky brunette hair that extended all the way to her tits. The outline of her nipples was visible through the white thongs that she was wearing. She used her hand to shed away all the excess water dripping from her hair and body as she walked out of the pool. Looking at her reminded Kabir of all the film scenes in which the models walk out of the sea in skimpy bikinis. "What a tease," he thought to himself. Stacy walked right up to Kabir so that her thighs were almost touching his dick.

Kabir was impressed by how she was coming on to him but he decided to test her a little more. "Well bitch, if you were any good, then you would have swum first to the finish line. I saw how your stamina slowed down towards the end of the race. If you can't even handle a short swim, how do you expect your sore body to handle this," Kabir said pointing towards his gigantic hard-on.

But Stacy wasn't deterred, "My stamina didn't slow down master, I lost because I was dumb enough to act in the heat of the moment. When I came so close to winning the race, I just got so horny that I couldn't stop my hands from going down and fingering myself. The thought of being with you just made me so wet even in the middle of the race, and that is what slowed me down..." She pushed her fingers down again and started rubbing her clit.

Kabir looked down between her legs - Stacy wasn't lying. She had just come out of the pool but her entire body looked dry in comparison to how wet her pussy was. "Well slut, I must say, you at least know how to put on a good show. Now let's see what else you're good at." Kabir grabbed her head with his palm and pulled her lips closer to his for a kiss. Kabir fiercely explored her mouth with wild tongue embraces as his hands probed her body. He used one hand to grope her ass and used the other to feel her tits. As their tongues intertwined, Stacy could feel intense jolts of pleasure radiating down her spine.

Kabir let go of her face and violently turned her body around, using his fists to tear off her thong. Stacy could feel his cock almost touching her ass. She gently moved her butt-cheeks up and down, to hot-dog his rod between her soft buns. "Oh, that dick is so addictive." Stacy let out gentle moans.

"Now, why don't you be a good bitch, and stick your sexy ass up in the air for me," Kabir demanded. Stacy obediently did as she was told. She bent down in doggy-style hovering her upper body above the pool while her heels were rooted at the edge of the pool. Kabir firmed up his hand and tightly spanked her ass. "Higher, bitch." Stacy pushed her ass up higher, afraid that if she bent any further, she would lose her balance and fall off into the pool.

12