World Issues Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ero
ero
1 Followers

"What an idiot!" I stated with a shake of my head. The act of shaking my head however, caused my knees to unhinge (the adrenaline was kicking out at that time) and I sat down sideways overtop of the chair I was standing near.

"I just...ah...need to sit for a minute," I said. "I'm a bit shaky."

She nodded at me then turned, walking toward me and asked, "Why?"

"Because I'm not much of a guy for fighting, really," I replied, a bit red-faced.

"No, I mean why is he an idiot? Who wants to do anything to a girl starting her period? Don't you find that kind of gross?" she asked in that, trying to be sly yet not so sly sort of way she managed so poorly.

"Oh. Hmm...it's just blood," I replied. "I'm sure he gets more blood on him in a hockey game than you'll put out in one night. Besides, if you wanted to do something, he should leap at the chance. I would," I finished before I could stop myself. Oh yeah, I thought to myself, You're smooth.

She looked at me with eyes that said Bullshit. I looked back with eyebrows raised and eyes that said Try me...please, try me!

"No way, you're lying through your teeth," she countered. I quickly saw where this was headed.

"I'd stick anything you'd let me into you, whether you're bleeding or just wet," I told her. I didn't want to be too vulgar in case it turned her off or scared her. I didn't need to worry about it.

"Ok then, here," she said and suddenly pulled down her jeans and underwear, turned around and bent over in front of me, bracing herself on the coffee table. "Finger-fuck my pussy."

I didn't know what to say at this point so I just went to work. I stuck my one finger in my mouth to get some moisture on it then reached out and ran it up her pussy from clit to perineum. I slowly inserted my one finger, feeling her from the inside. This was about the third girl I'd ever fingered and, turning my one finger over I found a small area that felt a little bit different than the rest, so I pushed a little and rubbed it. Her response was incredible!

"OH GOD! FUCK yes...unnhh...fuck me," she yelped. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I found the G-spot. I pulled out a little and noticed a strange thing—no blood. Oh well, that wasn't concerning me for the moment. However, this little girl cumming all over my hand was definitely something I wanted to see. I sunk my finger back into her with a satisfying slurp and went back to work on her pussy, while she reached down and started to stroke her clit from side to side.

"Fuck my cunt, PLEASE.... I...I'm gonna cum soon. Touch my asshole! I'm gonna cuuummm!" she yelled.

I'm an ass man, by and by, and there was no way I would ever have not complied with her begging. She was slowly backing herself up very close to me, so I didn't have to reach far. Once again, I stuck my finger in my mouth then reached over and touched her bum hole sliding the digit back and forth, over and around her anal passage, pushing lightly at the hole almost like I was about to slide it in, but holding back.

She however, was not holding anything back. She was moving her pussy all around (making the job a bit more difficult but oh so much sweeter, because it lasted that little bit longer). Once or twice just as I pushed lightly on anus, she threw herself back and I went in just passed the first knuckle. Oh man! I'm in the heaven above heaven! I thought. (Message to all ladies out there: That's pretty much the big thought running through any guys head who's doing anything like this with you.)

Tabitha came really abruptly with an "Oh GAWWWWDDD!" Her cunt pulsated around my fingers, and her asshole spasms forced my finger into her butt up to the second knuckle this time. I just wiggled it around in there because it felt good to be this bad. She loved every second of it. And then, just as abruptly as she came, she stopped and slowly pulled herself off my fingers. She now had that, freshly fucked look about her that is so beautiful on any woman at any time.

"That was super," she said as she turned around and then suddenly fell into my lap, jeans still around her ankles. She squirmed and turned herself over a little bit and smiled at me. "I've never cum like that, my thighs are dripping."

I reached down to her ass, casually passing my fingers just over both her now fingered holes and felt her wetness. She was right, her thighs were soaked and my God, was it ever wonderful!

"I owe you," she said as she went for my pants. Her hands dextrously opened my zipper and my button in one very fluid motion and then into my underwear they went. I lifted myself up just a little so she could slide my pants down enough to get my dick out of the now very confining place of my underwear.

Her mouth went directly to my cock once it was out in the open. The warmth of it was the most incredible sensation I can ever remember feeling on me. Then the wetness of her mouth and the slurping of the sounds took all other thoughts from my mind and left me in a very nice state of bliss.

Suddenly, (within roughly five seconds of her going down on me) I realised something: I had NEVER been gotten off by another person before, and as this was the first time, it was going to be very, very quick. I was about to voice this concern when I felt her left hand reach under (her right was steadily pumping my dick into her perfectly parted mouth) and feel my balls tightening up.

She pulled her mouth off of me just long enough to say, "Getting ready to give me a load of cum to swallow?" Then she went right back to it, slurping and gurgling happily up and down my shaft, with her tongue playing neat, yet purposeful little circles around my cockhead. Her head bobbed fiercely and she began to pull her mouth completely off of my dick and slam it back down as far as she could with her hand there. I began to tense up and she must have sensed it because suddenly she was on me like a vacuum. And, like an explosion waiting to happen, I came in her mouth. The orgasm was incredible! (Then again, have you ever had one that wasn't?) The moans she was making as her mouth was still around my cock, swallowing the load I had given her, made it all the sweeter.

When she lifted her head she looked at me, the little smile on her face telling me she was happy, the impishness of it telling me that she still wanted more. She moved upward and sat on my hips, over top of my softened cock and balls. The wetness and warmth that emanated from her spread pussy coated my lower region, heightening my entire sensation and stopping my groin from going totally limp. I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest and smell my cum on her breath as she leaned in close.

"Are you a vegetarian?" she asked me.

I blinked at her once and replied, "Uh...no. Why do you ask?"

Her answer was simple, she leaned close and kissed me, opening my lips with her own and intermingling our tongues together. I just sat there, stunned (of course), and played with her tongue. I noticed however, that the taste was of slightly peachy, roasted nuts. Almonds? Walnuts, perhaps?

She pulled back slightly and said, "That's why. Your cum tasted slightly like nuts. Apparently that's the sign of a vegetarian."

"Oh," I said with a smile. "Nope, I'm pretty carnivorous. I just love flesh."

She laughed lightly, and put her head down on my shoulder.

Time for the question of the hour, I thought. Hope it doesn't stop the mood of things.

"Tab," I began using the name that all her friends called her at school, "I've been wondering, why did you call me over here? You aren't on your period from what I can see, and I don't think I'm just a tool to scratch an itch."

She looked at me, kissed me again and told me her story.

"The other day in the stairwell, I saw you and you saw me and I felt...something. You did too," she said in a bit of a defensive tone, though as I nodded the guarded look left her eyes.

"Then in class when we got together I knew I was attracted to you, but I was also loved how you looked at me. I don't think I was just a piece of meat to you, I was a whole person that you wanted to get together with," she said with a happy tone.

"I had a boyfriend though, and wanted to be faithful. I guess I was blind to his assholiness. He came over and got really drunk really fast. As soon as he has his first sip of alcohol he's as soft as a limp noodle for the rest of the night," she continued with a laugh. It was good to see her like that. Her laughlines made me smile.

"I mentioned that I had cramps when I saw him getting pretty ripped and he started freaking out. Calling me a bitch because I 'shoudda tode him afore he wasted his good cash to get me drunk' and 'I'm not gonna fuck a chick on her rag'," she said imitating him in her best dumb-drunk-guy type voice.

"So, when he went to the washroom I called you. I wanted to see you," she said simply. "I don't even remember what I told you to get you over here, but I do remember laughing as I heard him coming back from the washroom and falling down the single stair in the hallway. Then he told me he was getting the hell out of here. I watched him leave then locked him out before he could come back for his alcohol. He sat there pounding on the door threatening me the whole time. After a while, you got here, brained him pretty good, and the rest you know," she finished with a sigh.

"It's really good to see you too," I told her whilst rubbing her back up and down. "My god, you're the most gorgeous creature I've laid eyes on. Let's get these clothes off of you," I finished and began to lift her shirt.

She sat up straight and just lifted her arms in response. I quickly pulled off her top and pulled her back toward me in a hug. I also realised at this point that I was re-hardening quite nicely, as I could feel my cock poking upward toward her beautiful, womanly warmth. Her reaction both stunned and thrilled me; she reached behind her and grasped my dick, then stuffed it into her opening, lowering herself onto me as deep as she could get.

"Mmmm...I love the feeling of you inside my pussy. Nothing feels better than getting fucked," she said throatily. Her eyes still held that 'not quite satisfied' look.

I thrust upward with the little bit of room I had to answer her, forcing a little delighted squeal from her. I then reached around behind her and reached for her asshole with my right hand and her upper back with my left and brought her down to my mouth for another kiss.

We tongue wrestled as I rubbed her anus for about five minutes. She was moaning into my mouth the entire time, absolutely loving the sensations being brought through her cunt and butthole.

She pulled her mouth off mine and said, "I need to get fucked HARD. Let's throw some cushions onto the floor and then you can really pound my pussy."

So, with that she lifted herself off my cock and we both stood up. Quickly we threw all the couch cushions onto the floor and she lay down on her stomach with her ass tilted slightly up and the cheeks spread wide open, providing me with perfect access to both her beautiful holes. The dark brown pubic hair was completely soaked and plastered to her legs, while the hair around her asshole was stuck to her bum in a star shaped pattern...I don't know why I noticed these funny little things like this, but(t) I did. Pun intended.

"What are you waiting for? Stick your cock in me!" Tabitha pleaded. So, I obliged. I got down over top of her, like I was about to do a push up and pushed into her. My dick slipped in without any hesitation. The warmth was like stepping into a hot spring after walking through snow. I've never felt any sensation like the inside of a woman's cunt wrapped around my cock. I thrust in deeper as she let out a loud moan. I couldn't stop myself from moaning as well.

I pulled back a bit, then thrust into her with most of my strength. She let out a little *oof* and said, "Oh god, do that again!" so I did. I thrust into her as deeply and as hard as I could, feeling her wetness almost splash back at me. I continued to slam into her for a little bit, before realising that I wasn't give her asshole any attention.

I reached down and found her puckered little hole and lightly pushed on it. To my surprise, it opened up a little bit this time. So, amid her screams of "Fuck me!" and in mid-thrust, I pushed my middle finger up her ass to the hilt. Like her pussy around my cock, I was met with no resistance at all. This girl was definitely no stranger to anal play.

"Ahh...yeah. Finger my asshole and fuck my wet little cunt! Do you like my asshole? I play with it all the time," she said. I loved how she talked dirty.

"Uhn...fuck..." was my less than witty reply. I was losing myself in the sensation of her pussy around my dick. The only thought I had beyond cumming inside of her was that this was the best feeling in the world. Every thrust was like putting myself into an incredible hot spring of pleasure. I even forgot to finger her ass for a while, just getting caught up in the feeling of her womanhood around my manhood.

My orgasm began to build, and it was going to be big. I started slamming my dick into her pussy as hard as I could, and she was thrusting up with as much force as she could muster. My finger was rapidly and haphazardly moving in and out of her asshole, which I could feel really starting to tighten up.

"I'm gonna cum.." I said, trying to find the air to speak.

"OH GOD YES, PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME!!!" she screamed in reply. Her pussy was contracting around my cock and I couldn't hold out any longer. I began to cum.

The first spurt lasted a whole second long. The next was the same, as was the third. I slowed my thrusts as she was gyrating her hips around my cock and I just kept cumming. I looked down and saw my juices leaking out of her and my only thought was to lean in and kiss her. I took her lips in mine and our tongues met somewhere in the middle. I kept my dick inside of her for a few minutes afterward, until it was completely limp, all the while just kissing her.

I stayed there a while longer and we talked. Around 2:00 am she fell asleep in my arms and I put her to bed (I put her in the wrong room I later found out, but I guess you can't get lucky all the time). I then got on my bike and went home.

I walked in the front door around 3:00am and saw my father, bleary eyed and angry looking waiting for me in the living room.

"Where the fuck were you? Do ya know what fuckin' time it is?!?" he bellowed.

I looked at him dismissively and began to walk up to my room.

"Hey I'm talking to you, you little fu—" he began to say as I changed my stride and began walking toward him. No longer a boy, I wouldn't put up with this anymore.

I shoved him hard and he fell back on the couch.

"Get to bed. You're drunk and you look like pissed yourself," I told him. I had to pity him. His life was his own doing, but he didn't want it this way. He just didn't know how to change it.

"Aww, fuck off..." he mumbled and walked passed me. He saw the change in me. He didn't know what it was, but he saw it. And that change seemed to both frighten and make him proud of me, though I don't think he'd ever show it.

The next day Tabitha phoned me to ask if it was a dream or not. Thankfully, she was just as happy as me that it was real, and she invited me over again for some fun. We ended up dating, and oddly I was accepted in her clique and she in mine for the most part. There was still the odd person who didn't like one of us, but it was a small minority. Her ex was a pain in my ass for a while though, but that's a different story for a different time.

Our relationship lasted until second year university where it just sort of seemed to drift apart. I think of her often though, and can only wonder if she does the same. Life goes on though, and I guess we can only hope for more good times ahead, and leave the rest behind.

* * * * *

Comments are definitely welcome.

ero
ero
1 Followers
12