World of Fashion

Story Info
Elegant older woman's love of fashion take a turn.
3.3k words
4.41
22.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

I first met Mrs. Susan Noble on a volunteer committee for our neighborhood. She was the wife of a university professor, and I was just a student. Her grace and commitment to community betterment gained my respect, and she was quite a beauty for a woman past her prime.

Mrs. Noble was probably in her late fifties. She was tall, shapely but not plump, and still had perfect posture. She had a good sense of humor, and she was so easy to talk to. She gained the admiration of everyone, and all the guys could not take their eyes off her. Her hair had probably been tinted to delay the gray, but there was one streak of gray that only served to highlight her gorgeous black hair.

Oh, and I should add, her breasts expectations. Although Mrs. Noble dressed conservatively and gave no hint of indiscretion, she could not hide the fact that her upper body curves would put her in the top ten percent of what most men want to see, if they could see them.

After college, I remained in town and kept up a casual friendship with Mrs. Noble. As she aged into her sixties, she maintained the same appeal. If anything, a few added years only made her more outstanding, especially in comparison with other women of a certain age.

I had fantasized about her since we first met, but I tried to conceal my lust. Any time she and I talked together, just the two of us, my cock would leak and I would walk away with a stream of cum dripping down my leg.

A former college roommate turned out to offer an avenue to greater intimacy with Mrs. Noble.

He was Ricky. Ricky and I had shared a dorm room, and Ricky was a character. He was gay, and he would constantly made up sexy stories about the pretty girls on campus just to try to give me an erection. Ricky could care less about the girls, but he got a kick out of driving me crazy with his stories that always began, "Guess what I heard....?" and always ended with me fucking the girl.

At first, I was put off by his storytelling, but I came to enjoy a good story and feeling my cock grow. If I was relaxing on my bunk, Ricky could sometimes see my dick head peeking out from my boxers. I guess that was his recompense for the stories, and I didn't mind him looking. If he wanted to jerk me off while he told stories, he never acted on the impulse. But he would sometimes say, "Oh my, what's that I see?" when he observed my dick breaking free and oozing bubbles of cum.

I should add, I think Ricky liked the fact that my cock was on the whopper side. Long and thick, it reacted expressively to the slightest hint of being used in action. Once while he was telling one of his stories and I knew he was looking at my erection, Ricky began singing, "Tiny bubbles, coming out of your cock..." to the tune of the well-known song. We both laughed.

So how did Ricky and Mrs. Noble connect?

After college, Ricky followed his dream in fashion design. He studied and interned with top designers, and in a short time he opened his own design shop. I would still see him from time to time, and he would make joking remarks about my cock size, "Here's my friend, Mr. Kong," he might say. But Ricky had his boyfriends and never pressed me. He respected the way I was, and I respected him likewise.

Over drinks at a bar one evening, I told Ricky about Mrs. Noble and my fantasies about her. She was the wife of a respected professor, and she had never given any indication of awareness of her own sexual appeal. She was a good-hearted, whole-souled woman, by all accounts.

As I described her stature, Ricky asked, "Has she ever thought about modeling?"

I looked at him, "I don't know, but she could do it."

"Well," Ricky replied, "I'm working now on a brand-new dress design. Why don't you bring her to my shop for a fitting?"

"Gosh," I said, "She does love nice clothes. She might really like that."

"Ask her," Ricky said.

"Okay, I will. But what about her size and measurements? Do you need those now?"

Like the pro he was, Ricky answered, "Give me your best estimate now, height, bust and waist size, and I'll have something ready."

Little did I know that my friend Ricky was about to make my dreams come true.

Sure enough, when I approached Mrs. Noble about trying on a new designer dress, she was happy and excited. She had read about Ricky and his work in a feature of a local magazine. Mrs. Noble only wore perfect outfits and well-designed ensembles, and she was eager to meet Ricky and visit his workshop.

The date was set, and I asked Ricky, "Any last minute instructions?"

"No," he said, "I've set aside the afternoon for this."

When we arrived, Ricky met Mrs. Noble and said, "You told me how lovely she was, but I never imagined she was so exquisite."

Mrs. Noble blushed.

Ricky continued, "Please come in and let me show you around." We moved from his salon-style entryway into his large back room where we saw lots of fabric on long tables, steam press equipment, and plenty of room for workers. At the time, only Ricky was there and one assistant, Gladys, who was very plain looking and probably in her early sixties herself.

We sat while Gladys poured tea, and Ricky talked about his current work and about the fashion business. Mrs. Noble was clearly fascinated. She asked him about how he knew me, and Ricky -- never the shy one -- told her that we had been college roommates, and he looked at me and winked and started to hum the tune "Tiny Bubbles."

Mrs. Nobel asked, "That's a fun old song."

Ricky added, "Your friend David can blow bubbles like you've never seen."

I was horrified, but at the same moment, I felt a bubble oozing out of the tip of my dick. Luckily Ricky jumped in and asked Mrs. Noble, "Have you ever considered modeling?"

Mrs. Noble said, "Oh no," as she smiled and seemed embarrassed by the compliment.

"Well, you have the stature and looks for it," Ricky told her. "I have a new line for women your age, and maybe we can talk about you helping me in a local showing that we'll do next month." Then Ricky added, "Would your husband mind?"

Mrs. Noble obviously had never considered such an opportunity, and she said, "I don't suppose so."

"Let's see how this goes," Ricky said, as he jumped up and led us into the large workroom space.

"Mrs. Noble, I have laid out the dress in a dressing room behind you, pointing to a doorway. Please take a look at it and take you time putting it on. Gladys will help you. Also, and I'm sorry I didn't mention this before, please use the undergarments that are laid out. They go with the outfit. I find that a woman feels the uniqueness of a garment if she wears appropriate underthings that make her feel special."

Ricky nodded, and Gladys escorted Mrs. Noble into the dressing room and closed the door.

"Underthings?" I asked Ricky.

"Ha, you'll like what I'm about to do for you my old friend. I owe you."

It took a while, but in about twenty minutes, Mrs. Noble came out of the dressing room wearing a gorgeous gown that was almost floor length. It fit modestly over her upper curves. Ricky said, "That's fine, now please step over here," pointing to a small riser.

Mrs. Noble stepped up on the platform while Ricky walked around her looking at the fit of the garment. "Naturally, we will need to make adjustments," he said as he pinched the fabric here and there and shifted the material.

He asked her to hold out her arms and turn around as Ricky examined the fall of the fabric. He used pins to mark this and that place. Gladys stood nearby with a clipboard making notes as Ricky called out numbers and technical information.

I sat in an armchair that was next to the riser where Mrs. Noble was standing. Looking at her face, I could see her delight. She seemed so appreciative and appreciated, and that also satisfied me. She trusted Ricky's expertise and judgment. "What a nice thing for Ricky to do," I thought to myself.

Then it happened.

Ricky said, "Gladys, will you help me remove this?"

Mrs. Noble's face had a look of concern.

Ricky explained, "Mrs. Noble, we need to remove the dress, and we can do it while you stand here."

In two seconds, the dress was down, and there stood my divine Mrs. Noble in the lingerie that Ricky had selected.

She panicked and moved her hands to conceal herself. She was about to dash into the dressing room, but Ricky said firmly, "We need to inspect and adjust the undergarments, too, so please stay where you are."

Mrs. Noble froze. I stared.

Ricky had done a first class job on the lingerie. Mrs. Noble was all in white. The bra was more like a bustier. A lower portion supported and lifted her large breasts, and they were covered by tight fitting material that fully covered each breast. Below, an old fashioned garter belt supported stockings. Her white panties that were a bit more full-fitting than youngsters wear. They fit sung to her tummy and plunged down between her legs where the slightest crease was visible. A quick look confirmed that her true hair color was indeed black.

Needless to say, both Mrs. Noble and I were shocked. She looked desperate to hide her intimate parts, and I was desperate to see them. As she struggled to stay in place, I felt cum bubbles oozing.

Quite quickly, Ricky and Gladys laid aside the dress and returned to Mrs. Noble. "Don't worry," he said, "Mrs. Noble, we do this will all the models. It's routine. Try to relax."

Her face showed concern and confusion. Should she trust this stranger who undressed her? After all, she loved being part of the fashion world, and she did not know what was normal. It's a good thing Gladys was there. She lent an air of calm and normalcy to what otherwise would appear to be two men undressing an unsuspecting women.

Ricky walked around the platform inspecting Mrs. Noble while Gladys followed with her clipboard. Repeatedly, Ricky had to ask Mrs. Noble to let her arms relax at her side. As she did, my eyes were glued on her breasts and pussy zone. I'm sure she was mortified that I was looking at her. Her blush was deep.

Ricky stood behind Mrs. Noble and lifted the bra straps, causing her tits to heave upward. Then he reached around and felt the undercurve of her breasts, lifting them slightly. His hands moved own her side and over her panties, looking for flaws.

Then, Ricky took out his measuring tape and measured Mrs. Noble in every way. Neck to fingertips, chin to waist, back of neck to buttocks, over the tip of her nipples, her hips and waist, each upper leg, each calf. As he measured her inseam, his thumb pressed directly over her pubic zone. At every touch, Mrs. Noble let out a little sound, sometimes a squeak, sometimes a groan. She was being handled.

But it was only the beginning.

Mrs. Noble knew Ricky was gay, and perhaps that was the only thing that comforted her enough and made her feel that she was in the hands of a professional and not a pervert.

After measurements, Mrs. Noble was slightly more relaxed. She no longer tried to hid her charms, but she seldom looked my way to see if I was staring. Which I was.

Ricky then angled her body so that she faced me directly. I was no more than five feet from her. Then Ricky kneeled on the platform floor with his face just inches from the puff of her panty that covered her pussy. He reached up and raised her panties so that they fit snug and tight over her mons area. Her pussy bump was prominent.

Ricky asked her, "Please stand up very straight."

She straightened, as he asked.

"A little more," Ricky said.

Mrs. Noble arched her back, forcing her pubic region into more prominence.

"That's perfect," Ricky said. Then he turned to Gladys. "Pencil, please," he said, and Gladys took the pencil out of her hair and handed it to Ricky.

"This is standard, so don't worry," Ricky said as he used the eraser end of the pencil to find and then trace Mrs. Noble's pussy lips.

At the first touch of the pencil, she flinched and tried to back away. But Ricky reached around with his other hand and pressed her buttocks forward. She inhaled sharply.

Gladys said, "Don't worry honey, it's just part of the measurements we do for all the models."

She was lying, but I didn't know then that Gladys was herself lesbian and enjoying the show as much as I was.

Ricky carefully probed to find the very tip top of Mrs. Noble's slit. She the eraser found the beginning of her crease, Ricky rested it there and twirled it as he gently pressed and let he pencil walk down. She seemed woozy. The pencil had certainly had a trigger effect as it move over her most sensitive parts. Her panties were pushed gently into the line between her pussy lips, and my cock was becoming a fire hose.

With her cameltoe on full display, Ricky then took his measuring tape and measured form her waist to the place where her cunt opening began, "Six and a half inches," he called as Gladys made a note. "That's unusual," Ricky said.

"Unusual?" I asked.

"Yes, most women have a longer distance from their waist to the start of their vagina."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

Gladys answered, "It means that Mrs. Noble's pussy is more prominent than most, more visible."

Ricky added, "That's why we measure, so that fashions don't display too much. We do this ahead of time in private so that audiences don't get too excited later." And as an aside, he said to me, "Tiny bubbles, you know."

It seemed to have a certain logic, but I knew that Ricky was just doing this to let his friend enjoy seeing the charms of this beautiful older women.

Ricky used the pencil again to release the pucker of the panties. He inserted the eraser into the leg and pulled it forward slightly, causing the material to pop out of her cleft, and in the process he could see her pubic hair. He called out, "Black it is," as Gladys made a mark on her clipboard.

At this point, Mrs. Noble was a bit woozy. She had endured what must have been a very embarrassing inspection, with me looking on, and I wondered if she was feeling her sexuality like never before. How could she not?

"Okay, that's done," Ricky said. "Now, please go with Gladys behind that curtain, and she will examine your breasts."

Mrs. Noble looked surprised, again, as if that were possible. Gladys took Mrs. Noble by the arm and led her to the other side of the room and behind a protective curtain. I looked at Ricky and mouthed silently, "Thank you!"

He nodded, "It's a pleasure."

Two minutes later, Gladys called out, "I think you better come here."

Ricky and I went over and stepped behind the curtain. There was my Mrs. Nobel, standing erect with a black shawl over her shoulders that covered her upper body.

Gladys said, I've never seen anything like this before." And with that she unveiled Mrs. Noble. The shawl fell, and there she was with only the lower bustier uplifting her breasts which were now uncovered and free for the world to see. As much as I enjoyed watching these two play with Mrs. Noble's pussy, I was more impressed with the sight of her impressive tits.

Clearly, what Gladys referred to were the nipples. The were not just a rosy area with a small tip, nor pencil eraser tips. Her nipples were three-stage rockets. In three levels, her excited nipples propelled outward, first a swelling pink mound, then a firm spool-like region, and finally bullet tipped dark brown points.

Gladys said, "At first they didn't look like that, but they changed when I touched them."

"You touched them?" Ricky asked.

"Yes, was that bad?"

"Well, it is irregular for us to actually touch the models," he answered. "But now that you have, I do see that we have a situation here." Ricky himself reached out and with both hands used his fingers to massage and pull her nipples.

Mrs. Noble was moaning. Had playing with her pussy and now massaging her tits brought her to the edge? If so, that was nothing compared with her overcoming the embarrassment of being on display. That alone must have shifted her attitude. Allowing friend and strangers to embarrass you and to play with your privates while they watch, that alone can bring on a state of vulnerability.

Ricky looked into Mrs. Noble's eyes as he toyed with her nipples. She was breathing heavily and closing her eyes. Ricky told Gladys, "These are indeed so special that we may have to avoid certain outfits." Gladys made a note.

Ricky looked at me and nodded for me to step over. He took my hands and guided them to Mrs. Noble's nipples. Her gaze was dreamy as I made contact. Gently I felt the contours of her breasts, then I felt the extreme hardness of her nipple tips. Never had I ever dreamed they would be this perfect, this amazing.

Ricky said, "I bet there's a Lawrence Welk bubble machine down there now, right?" Then he added, "Well, we have all the information we need. I will adjust the dress and the lingerie. Unfortunately, I have another client arriving in a few minutes. Please take you time changing."

Mrs. Noble stood there, her breasts lofting forward and nipples on fire. "You'll be a perfect model for us," Ricky told her.

Gladys and Ricky left the room, leaving only me and Mrs. Noble, freshly felt-up, alone. I offered her my hand to step down. Her breasts and panties were still on display as she took my hand and allowed me to escort her to the privacy of the dressing room. She went in and closed the door.

Ten minutes later, she emerged wearing her street clothes again, a modest ensemble. "Shall we go?" I asked.

As I escorted her through the foyer we nodded farewell to Gladys and Ricky and went out to the sidewalk. It's a good thing I drove because I don't think Mrs. Noble was in any condition to drive by herself.

On the drive to her home, she said nothing. I observed her continued heavy breathing and some sighing. Had this all gone too far? Was she angry? Did Ricky go overboard?

I was happy that I had touched her nipples, seen her wiggle trying to escape a stranger trace her pussy lips, and happy to confirm that her pussy hair was black. But I was worried, too.

We pulled into her driveway. She looked over at me and asked, "Bubbles? What was that about?"

"Oh, I would love to show you what he meant." Then I opened the door for Mrs. Noble. As she stepped out, I saw her legs again. I walked her to the door. We stood there quietly for a moment. I sensed she wanted to say something. She opened door, and we stepped inside.

Finally, Mrs. Noble said, "That was amazing," and her voice encouraged me.

"Where is Professor Noble?" I asked.

"He's at a conference in France," she said.

I stared into her eyes and asked, "Where do you want me to fuck you, in your bedroom or in the living room?"

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers