World of Ranicke 01

Story Info
Jim is sent to a different dimension.
16.4k words
4.67
39.7k
99

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Welcome to my second story on literotica.com. This is going to be an unedited story since I can post the chapters faster than with an editor. I don't mind having an editor and actually appreciate the work she has been doing but I would like to kick out a chapter or two every couple of weeks. My World of the Silver Moon is edited which has led to slow posts. I don't mind what so ever but I would like to have a story that I can post in my time and when I want.

Having said all that any sexual relations are 18+ and though there are kids in the story there will not be any underage relationships that include sex. If you have a problem with kids in my stories then go find something else to read. I don't need any comments that go 'ick, you have kids getting nude to bathe' or anything like that since it is simply a normal part of the tribe or clan since the bathing area is communal. If you have a problem deal with it.

Chapter 1

Jim was sitting outside the building he had been assigned to take a look at and infiltrate if possible. He was sitting in a parking garage across the alley from the building and he had a small micro camera focused on the exit as well as a number of RF receivers as well. All of the RF receivers were totally passive and had built so they couldn't transit wirelessly in any way.

There was only one connection that could transmit and that was a mini-satellite uplink on the other side of the parking garage. It was connected via a fiber line, it was connected to the camera and receivers, that he had draped earlier across some pipes and structural beams. It was only temporary and would be in use for this evening. If he didn't come back from the infiltration they would melt down in two hours no matter what happened.

He watched the last known shift leave the building though he was sure there were still people inside. He should be able to avoid them since it would be a night staff and they had noticed that from about midnight to 4am it was quiet at the door. That was the best time for him to slide in and find out what was going on. There was a good chance that he might not make it all the way but as long as he could get as much information out he could deal with that. If he did kick off he wouldn't be very happy obviously but that again was life.

Once he was fairly sure that nobody else was going to be coming in and out he left his post after making sure that all the connections were good. He was in urban camo and had a heavy harness of equipment that he might need. Before he crossed the alley he sent a signal to the remote camera to lock it up so it wouldn't show anything on a sensor. It would pick up his signal and send it to the uplink which was almost impossible to intercept or pick up.

He pulled out another device and pointed it at the camera over the door and after getting a green light he pressed a button. The camera froze for a moment giving him time to get across. If you asked him how the various devices worked he couldn't tell you since he was just an operator but the darn things worked as advertized.

Jim slipped across the alley and under the camera. Once across and under the camera's view he reactivated it. Whoever set the damn thing up hadn't done a very good job of it though that could me a smoke screen for a second hidden camera. It was a chance he had to take. Once he was at the door he slid a device into the locking mechanism and pressed a button. Moments later the light turned to green and he pulled the door open just enough for him to slide in.

Once inside he pulled out the suppressed pistol he had with him and slowly made his way down the hallway and carefully checked the rooms as he passed. They weren't what he was looking for since he was looking for some sort of control room. He was hoping to find anything dealing with the source of the new drug on the street. It was highly addictive and on some people had adverse reactions that usually ended up with them in a psych ward. It was worse than any other drug seen before.

The chemical analysis of it was inconclusive since it didn't come up in any chemical database known. There were a few odd combinations that they had never seen before and shouldn't exist in that combination. That had raised more than a few eyebrows and some fairly high sources wanted to know how it had been created. That was how he had been tasked with finding what he could and with the team he worked for had identified this location as one of the prime locations. If it wasn't then he would leave without leaving any indication he was there.

One nice thing was he worked with a very tech savy group and one particular man was sheer genius when it came to beating security systems. If he had gone hacker he would have been a millionaire in just a few years. As it was he was well off but he tried to do it honestly. Well sort of honestly since he wasn't above using insider trading to gain a bit of money now and then.

Damn it he was wool gathering slightly. He pulled out a small device that he had been given and when he glanced down the hall he noticed a camera and pointed it at it when it was aimed away from him and pressed a button. What the hell it did he didn't really care but he had been shown that it would momentarily interrupt the movements. When the camera stopped he hurried down the hall and paused under it and aimed at the next camera.

By doing this he quickly located a room that looked important. Actually he should have said quickly all things considered though it did take a good 45 minutes or so. When he did finally find the room he had to pause inside the door and looked around in almost shock. It was a tech wonderland. There were monitors everywhere, computers, racks of servers, and things he didn't recognize. That wasn't saying much since he wasn't a tech weenie but still he had been around.

He beeped, for lack of better of a better name, the cameras and moved into the room. He looked around and eventually found what looked like a central workstation and stuck a dongle into it and wondered how long it would take to upload any and all information that was on it. As he was waiting for the bloody thing to do its job he walked around the room and captured images of all the workstations and everything else in the room.

The most interesting was a sort of silver gilded cage in a corner and he made sure to take pictures of it to send to the team. As he was standing next to it he was more than startled when the door opened and several men charged in. Jim lunged at a work station and was not pleased when he almost was hit by some automatic fire. He did have a pistol with a silencer for quite work and he had his MP5SD just in case.

He didn't think twice before whipping it out and firing off several rounds as he found a better place to hide behind. Rounds were coming in and he was definitely not sure of making it out of there. There were too many and they had more combined firepower than he did. That didn't matter since he had to try and keep them occupied till the team was able to get as much information possible. He returned fire and did his best not to actually kill anyone. That wasn't part of the plan though anytime you used any sort of weapon it could happen.

While he was returning fire a sort of whine was starting to impact on him and when he glanced in the direction the gilded cage started glowing. That was not something he had expected but turned back and continued firing at them. When he ran out of ammo in the first clip he popped it out and flipped it around and inserted the second and racked the slid.

They returned fire at him and he flinched as a round hit him in the side. It was a grazing blow but that didn't mean it didn't hurt. He grunted and returned fire as best possible. The sound kept increasing in pitch and if it didn't quite he was sure he would vibrate to death. A light behind him caught his attention and the silver cage was glowing a very bright white and the sound it was emitting had settled down to a steady whine. It still made his teeth ache but not as bad.

Before he could do anything someone stepped out and he didn't think and fired at him several times and dashed for it. It was an instinctive reaction and as he hit the light he felt several round hit him as he hit the light and passed out...

~~~

The moment he staggered across the light he collapsed against a tree and almost screamed in agony as the wounds hit the bark. "Oh damn it to hell getting shot sucks." He opened his eyes and looked around and almost had to freeze since he definitely wasn't in any sort of building since the trees were huge and he could feel the humidity and heat. Instantly he started sweating. He looked down and saw blood flowing and he knew he had to do something or he would be dead shortly. He passed out from the shock for a few moments.

When Jim woke up it he had no idea how much later and it wasn't a good awakening. When he finally awoke he knew he wasn't to long for the world since he had been hit two more times. There was one that appeared to have hit his ribs and another in his shoulder. Jim almost screamed in agony as he barely managed to sit up and look at where he was. When he did look he had to be in either heaven or hell since he appeared to be in some massive jungle of some sort.

Since his right arm wasn't working he struggled to pull out some coagulating powder out of one pouch and dumped some on his shoulder wound and his side wound. Once that was done he lay there gasping for breath and wished he had some water on him since he was now desperately thirsty. He could feel the sting of the powder but the blood flow did start to slow down. For a moment he blacked out till something woke him and when she walked into the clearing he almost freaked out.

~~~

As the Squorrel was out gathering food for the clan she heard what sounded like a thunder clap and she dropped down and looked at the gray sky. There wasn't any sort of indicator of storms which was right since the monsoons were several weeks away. She glanced at the cloud cover and it was its usual whiteish gray and obscured the sky. Rarely did they ever see the stars and she didn't think twice about it being something related to that.

She hurried in the direction of the noise since it was close by and she was curious by nature and by what species she was. Squorrel's were for the most part pacifists yet demanded learning and knowing things. In this case her desire to learn more had led her to what looked like a damaged human since he was bleeding and badly. He was dressed oddly in some sort of clothing that covered him from toes to neck and had some sort of harness that held weird smelling objects not to mention the item he had tried to lift before he passed out. She could only guess that it was some sort of weapon but it didn't look like anything she had ever seen before.

Before she approached him she turned and called out in her native language. *Damaged human, need stretcher and dressings. Tell the White Lady he is going to need healing.* She moved forward when he didn't move again and looked down at him. They were only a few minutes from the clan and where they were at the moment. Looking down at him she drew on what little knowledge she had and tore her shirt off and stuffed it in the wounds as best possible and then tied them down with what rope and string she had. Since she had been looking for fruits and veggies she had a net bag that worked well for this problem.

Moments later several of the clan showed up and they glanced at him and had to blink since he was so strange looking. "Hurry up and get him to the clan and we might be able to help him." The bleeding had slowed down since she had done a temporary dressing but if they didn't hurry he wouldn't make it.

~~~

She was tall but definitely not human since she had sort of cute round ears, a light brown fur coating that changed colors as it moved down her body and over her shoulder he could see a rather fluffy tail. Her cloths were almost antique looking since she was wearing some sort of a loose bodice and some loose pantaloons that were tied down to some soft gray boots of what looked like natural leather, maybe swede.

He tried to lift his MP5SD but he simply didn't have the energy and the blackness enveloped him again as she moved towards him. What was going to happen and what the hell happened was going to be really strange. Before Jim passed out he had to wonder what he had been given to have this hallucination.

~~~

Several of the clan ran when she called for them and had to pause for a moment when they looked at him. His clothing was a mixture of black and gray and he had odd looking pouches and things drapped around him. They had never seen anything like him before. She snapped at them and they jumped and hurried over and carefully moved him to a stretcher. They picked it up and carefully moved him to one of the sick tents though they did hurry as much as they could without jostling him.

Once in the tent the White lady, as she was known, frowned and looked at the Squorrel. "You are going to need to help me get him undressed so I can treat him." She was trying to figure out how the belt worked as she went to strip him.

Lianne, the White Lady, looked down at the human and had to frown. She had never seen anything like what he was wearing before not to mention the funny looking equipment he had on. Lianne sniffed at the gear and wrinkled her nose at the oily metallic tang that was coming from the thing by his side. She was a Kitsune but vastly different than all the others. She was a solid white color that seemed to almost glow in the sunlight. Added to that she was shorter than normal as well but she had a skill that nobody else had. She could use her spirit to heal injuries and diseases.

Sorrel looked at her and nodded. "Yes White Lady. I will help to the best of my abilities." They ended up using a knife to cut the harness off till Sorrel discovered that by pressing something on the belt released it. Everything they took off ended up in a corner of the tent. She also discovered the zipper and how it moved and they quickly had him stripped down to just his skin.

He is not doing well the White Lady said and held a hand over one of his wounds and frowned since there was some sort of metal in there. It wasn't something she had come across before unless it was at the end of an arrow. She was forced to use her razor sharp nails to cut his tissue open a bit more to pull the pieces out. She tossed them aside as she laid her hands over the wounds and a silver light started to glow.

The glow sort of flowed over the wounds and though she wasn't going to be able to heal him in one go she would be able to do enough to keep him from dying. As she was healing him she started when she realized he wasn't a human such as she knew and didn't feel like he was from anywhere nearby. "Sorrel you are going to be responsible for him and take care of him. He is different and will need some help."

Sorrel blinked and slightly bowed down. "Yes White Lady, I will take care of him and make sure he heals well and when you return he will be ready to talk to you." To be given an order like that was very rare but when given you obeyed her.

~~~

At some point Jim woke and was doing okay till he tried to move and almost screamed. The agony from his right side was almost ungodly. Instead of a scream he had to settle for a groan since he didn't have the energy for anything else. That and he had a very full bladder and needed to take care of that.

When Sorrel walked in again he tensed and then groaned again. "Oh god, what did they shoot me with. Halucinating sexy furry women is not something I have ever done before." Granted he had been on some good drugs but never had anything like this. Not only that he was laying on his back in some sort of colorful tent and he could tell he was in some sort of cot though it was pretty comfortable.

Sorrel lowered her ears when he said that and moved over. "You aren't hallucinating anything human. I am not sure where you are from but I am a Squorrel and you were helped by a Kitsune, an Inu, and a feline." She settled down on a chair next to him. "I have some food for you and the White Lady is going to be in shortly to change your dressing and check your wounds."

Jim looked at her and sort of blinked. "Fine, whatever and I still want to know what good drugs I am on." It wasn't making sense and the races she mentioned didn't make a great deal of sense to him. "I really need to use the bathroom. If I don't there is going to be a mess." God he turned about as red as possible when he said that since he really didn't want to pee himself.

She nodded and stood up and poked her head out. "I need some help please." Several males came in and Jim could only goggle. One had what sort of looked like maybe fox ears and several tails and another was sort of human looking though sort of an exotic face. They carefully picked him up and moved him to a chair and that was when Jim realized he was nude. As they moved him he clenched his jaw and struggled to keep breathing. The pain was almost indescribable. "Can I get something for the pain if possible?"

It might have embarrassed him but the need to take care of business was more important and he took care of both needs. When they picked him up and cleaned him then he turned as red as possible. "Oh gods, this is so wrong." He wanted to bury his head in his hands but didn't have either the energy or ability. If it hadn't been for the pain he probably would have tried to push them away as they were cleaning him. Instead he had to settle for trying to breathe again.

"Relax human, you are badly injured and need some help." One of the males told him and once they finished they tucked him back into the bed that Sorrel had changed the sheets in. Once they were done they made sure everything had been done though one stayed behind to help feed him. He lifted him up and wrapped an arm around him so he was somewhat upright.

Sorrel settled down next to him and lifted a plate with mostly fruit and veggies though there was some cooked meat. She carefully fed him and when he tried to use his left arm she gently pushed it down. "Let us help you so you can recover as soon as possible." She held another piece of fruit to his lips after saying that.

He wanted to object but simply didn't have the energy. Leaning back against the guy felt sort of wrong since it wasn't something he had ever done. Having her feed him was also sort of wrong since again it wasn't something he had ever had to do before either. The food was good though he would have preferred more meet. As she fed him she also gave him some sort of juice that slaked his thirst. Eventually he was done and turned his head away. "I am full and am tired."

She took the bit of leftover food and as the male carefully lowered him down Sorrel put the food away. The small cooler in the hospital tend was driven by some of the power stones the clan used. She settled down in a chair next to him as he slept. It wasn't too long before the White Lady came in.

Lianne, the White Lady, walked in and settled down on the other side of him. She looked at Sorrel and started removing the dressings. His wounds looked several days old and she held her hands over them and started healing again. A white sort of mist flowed down from her hands and sort of settled on the wounds. The third wound that was only a crease was only going to heal at the normal rate.

One thing he was going to find was that as he was more awake he was going to be eating a great deal of food to deal with how much of his energy was going to healing. All she was doing was encouraging the healing and his body to return to what was his normal state. Yes he was going to have scars but when he finally healed it was going to be faded and not quite so obvious.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers