World of Ranicke 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an odd looking configuration since it was built into a caravan that had a pipe going into it from a spring of some sort. He followed her example and set the clean clothing on a shelf and stripped down. It had been so long since he had a shower that it felt really good. "I miss a good shower. Baths are nice but growing up I took showers to get clean."

She gave him an odd look but only shrugged. Sorrel was getting used to different ways he did things so she didn't comment. They didn't take too long since there were others that wanted to take a shower as well.

Once toweled off Jim dressed in the clothing and felt they looked really good on him. "I need a hair cut darn it." Considering most of the males had long hair he looked rather odd. The boots fit quite well and so did the belt and holster. He changed the weapon over as well as several clips and knife. "I feel really silly but figure I should wear at the very least my knife and pistol."

As they finished getting clean the other two ladies and Thomas joined them and Thomas looked impressed. Once you have your symbol embrodierdered on the shirt you are going to be totally in demand." He gave him a sly look. "The other tribe is going to really be hunting you down and since they are mostly felines they love the hunt."

The three ladies all growled at that idea since they had no urge to share with another tribe. Theirs was okay but another? Not happening while they were around.

Jim was rather startled by their possessive growl and actually looked a bit shocked by it. "Um, I will keep that in mind ladies."

Thomas started laughing. "Oh my, a three way mating. You are going to be kept busy Jim." Twitting him was one of his favorite past times.