World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorrel did not look very pleased with what he had said. She had listened to everything he had to say and nodded. She contemplated what she was feeling at the moment. When Sheeha had told her that Jim needed to talk to her she had a good idea since Sheeha had been acting so different since the other night. To be honest it didn't surprise her since when a female was in heat was when they were fertile. Normally there was a trigger that actually started the process but sometimes oops happened.

She knew that Jim wouldn't have done this if he had known. One question she did have for him was how he had known about biting. The next question was if he had known about the biting why hadn't he known about the impact during heat. As she was contemplating what to say the silence stretched out and she finally spoke. "I have two questions for you Yim. First why did you bite her neck or how did you know about it. Next why didn't you know it might make her pregnant or if so why didn't you ask us first?" As much as she tried there was hurt in her voice.

The other ladies looked very interested in his answer and he turned slightly pink. It was going to be embarrassing to tell them that he along with several others had been talking about the women in their lives. He took a sip of his wine before responding. "I knew that Puma females would react two ways to having a male bite their neck. First reaction is a sort of submission which indicates they are very interested in the male. If they aren't that interested or in the mood and you try that they tend to smack you. I thought Sheeha might enjoy it since we do share an affection for each other."

He took another sip. "I did not know that when she was in heat it would cause her to get ready to get pregnant. Since the only time I am with her intimately is during her heat I simply don't have any other experience with her species during non-heat times." He was doing his best to come across as sincere and honest since he was. "I suppose I should have asked more questions but it just didn't occur to me that it might be more."

Nasha tilted her head and asked. "How did you know about biting her and why didn't it occur to you that it might be the trigger?" She gave him an arch look. "I know you know about that." Nasha looked at the two pups in their basket. "Or do you not remember asking me for children?"

Jim had to cough when Nasha asked about the pups. "Yes I remember that and asking you to have my children." His answer was slightly acerbic when he replied. "As far as not knowing I don't have a good answer. I learned about it while we were with the Puma tribe from one of the warriors." He didn't expand on that and hoped nobody would ask.

Nora rested her elbow on the table and her chin on her hand. She had a faintly amused expression on her face as she was looking at him. Nora knew it would make him more than a bit suspicious and un-nerved. To be honest she wasn't nearly as upset as Sorrel was but was still irritated that he hadn't considered this. "So what all did the warrior tell you and why didn't you ask more questions?"

Jim sighed. "It was late and we were talking about the ladies in our lives and he casually mentioned it. I didn't ask because it was late and I wanted to get back to all of you. Also it just didn't occur to me. Again it isn't an excuse but it even now isn't just something I normally think about. Human females are fertile year around and don't require a bite or variation of that to make them ready."

He was still stroking Sheeha's hair and ears. "It wasn't intended but also it isn't something I am going to fight. We all knew that the possibility was there. If I had known I would have talked to you three and then Sheeha." Jim had to smile down at her. "It wasn't intended but I am not going to complain since I am sure her child will be as cute as our other kids."

Sorrel had listened to all of his answers and still had mixed feelings. He answered with minimal hesitation; his scent didn't show any deception, and the same with his body language. She nibbled on a nail before finally speaking. "We, your mates, need to talk about this since it impacts on the whole family." She looked down at Sheeha. "Do not worry about being sent away. As Yim said you are family and we won't ask Piquel for a replacement. We might need to discuss keeping it in house but for now nothing is going to change. Go to the tent and Yim will be in shortly."

Sheeha leaned against Sorrel's legs and nuzzled them for a moment. "Thank you Sorrel. If you so decide that I need to go elsewhere during my heat I will accept that." She didn't want to since she did enjoy the time with Jim and liked keeping it in the family. After one last stroke of her ears by Sorrel she stood and silently left the tent.

Sorrel looked at Jim. "I am not pleased since you should have considered that might be the trigger. Having said that this isn't, or wasn't your world. Even though you have been here for close to six years you still have a great deal to learn. I need to think about this and talk to your other mates. If she is pregnant I do expect you to inform the Chief as soon as we know. When we meet her tribe you will also inform Chief Piquel as well."

Jim nodded at what she had to say. "I understand Sorrel and I had already planned on that. I should have considered it but be as it may I take full responsibility." He stood up and walked over to her and knelt down and rested his head in her lap. "I will accept any restrictions you feel are appropriate once her heat is over." Once he received a nod from her he stood and looked down at her and then the others. "I am sorry that I have upset you and I do love you. No I was not planning or intending this or adding to my mates." He gave them a wry smile. "Believe me three is more than enough sometimes."

She whacked at him as he danced away and watched him scurry away. "Damn it sometimes he makes it hard to stay angry at him." Sorrel tossed back the last of her wine and stood. "I am going to go and collect the kids and then go and relax in one of the hot springs." That got an agreement from the other two as well.

~~~

Jim paused outside the hook up tent and smiled slightly since he was sure that Sheeha was waiting for him. She was probably going try and pounce on him out of frustration as much as anything. Normally she would pounce on him several times a day but today she had been very reticent about it. "I am coming in and no pouncing for a moment." He called out before he opened the flap and walked in.

She hissed at him for taking all the fun out of the pounce she had waiting for him. Instead she glowered at him and stood there. For the moment she was still dressed which was also rather unusual but it had been a stressful day.

Jim walked over to her and held his arms out. "I am sorry Sheeha. Please forgive me. I know this is going to impact on you since a child isn't a short term issue." When she slowly walked over and leaned against him he wrapped his arms around her and held her. "I do care for you my lovely Puma which is one of the reasons I wanted to ensure you had a good heat. I know that sounds sort of silly or rather does to me but that is what I wanted to do."

She listened to him and finally moved over to him and curled her arms up between them and leaned against him. Sheeha honestly was scared silly at the moment. Normally she would have been with her family and older before she had even considered a cub. When his arms wrapped around her she nuzzled his chest. "I am scared Yimmy." She closed her eyes and inhaled his scent.

Jim nuzzled her hair and licked an ear. He could feel her trembling and it reminded him just how young she was by this worlds standards. "I am so sorry Sheeha. I really am but I told you I will be here and as you know so will the other mamma's. They aren't upset with you but me. I am technically older than you and should have known better." He lifted one hand and stroked her ears. "You know that Sorrel and the others like and care for you. Alon loves you as well and I honestly think that he feels you are his mother."

He licked an ear again. "Why don't we lie down and cuddle for a while. If you would like to play a bit that is fine and we can take it slowly and let you relax. I can give you a good massage as well." Jim led her over to the bed and gently stripped her down to her loin cloth before taking his clothes off and settled on the bed and patted the spot next to him.

Sheeha smiled at him as he lay there waiting for her. Now that she had told him some of her fears and they had informed the ladies she was feeling somewhat better. She didn't want to give anything away and just pounced. Yes her normally energy had been somewhat muted during the day but now that they were alone he was in trouble. "Mrroww." She started licking his face and doing a good job of it.

Jim laughed when she pounced on him and leaned into the licking. "I think the kitty got me this time and I was trying to comfort the kitty." He ran his hands up her back and then back down and squeezed her bottom. She tensed a bit and he ran his hands back up. When he got to her neck he gave her an evil grin and grasped her scruff.

The laugh and his reaction of leaning into it rather surprised her but went with it. His hands felt good on her fur and when he goosed her she almost squeaked. Instead she focused on one ear and was doing her best to clean it out as much as possible. His grasping her scruff was definitely not what she had expected but still tensed and reacted as she had been. Being that she was on top of him was a bit odd though.

Yim have her a low chuckle. "Oh my I think the mousy caught the kitty." He kept his grip but made sure it wasn't to firm since he didn't want to hurt her. Jim was going to drive her nuts in revenge for what she had done that morning. Since he had control of her he started licking and nipping her lips. As he started working along her jaw and nibbled on her ears he could feel her reaction. It was a mixture of wanting to fight the grasp and her body wanting more.

"Someone was a naughty kitty this morning and needs to be punished. I am going to be a mean mousy and tease the kitty till she can't stand anymore and then maybe satisfy her." His voice was low and throaty as he murmured that in her ear. His mouth worked his way down to her throat and licked her neck for a few and even nibbled but didn't bite down. Jim rolled her over on her back and kept a hand on her scruff. As he worked his way down her neck and shoulder. He slowly nipped and licked down the center of her chest.

When he reached the bottom of her breasts he continued nipping and licking. He did not go anywhere near her nipples as he was playing. His hand that wasn't holding her scruff was lightly stroking her fur on her sides and abdomen. It did dip down close to her folds but stayed away from directly touching the heated flesh. Jim could smell her arousal and though the grasp kept her body mostly frozen she was still wiggling a bit. Small moans could be heard as well.

Good god he was killing her. She had expected some sort of reaction from him but definitely not this. She almost didn't hear what he was saying as she was struggling against her body's reaction. Sheeha liked being the feisty cat who pounced and in charge of love making. To have Jim take charge like this was maddening yet had definitely impacted on her. Her nipples were definitely hard and sensitive. As he was nipping her breasts as slight touches of his cheek and breath brushing past them tiny zings could be felt.

Sheeha started letting out little moans and purrs as he worked on her body and she struggled to move so that his hand would do more than stroke. By now she could feel that she wasn't just wet but starting to drip slightly. This was the hottest she had ever been as far as she could remember. "Yim..." That was a strangled sound and she finally managed to move slightly and almost got his hand where she wanted it.

He chuckled slightly but gave a bit. His hand started stroking her inner thigh before slowly moving towards her mound. When he reached it his fingers lightly stroked against it and he smiled. "Oh my someone is wet." He lifted a finger to his lips and slowly licked her juices off before returning it. "I think it is time to give the kitty some satisfaction." Jim slid his fingers into her waiting lips and stroked from the back to front till he hit her nub and that was all it took.

Sheeha let out a growl that most definitely carried tones of sexual satisfaction. Her entire body clenched and her eyes closed as she felt the ripples of her muscles clenching and relaxing. It started in her lower abdomen and spread from there like slow ripples across a pond when a stone was tossed in. By the time it had passed she was panting and almost collapsed on the bed.

Jim figured he had teased her enough and leaned over and bit her neck. He held it as she tensed and relaxed again. Now he shifted so he was on his knees and flipped her over so she was on her stomach and her knees were under her. Jim placed his hands on either side of her hips and pushed in to her hot tunnel and she was almost too wet. If she hadn't been clenching down there wouldn't have been enough friction. As it was he was more than ready and as he pushed in and out her growls started getting louder and almost more feral.

When he finally came he slammed into her and let out a loud groan and it seemed to last forever. Eventually he finished and collapsed on his side taking her down with him. He wrapped his arms around her and all he could do was lay there and pant. Eventually he was able to speak. "Um, good god that was incredible." He ran a tongue across the back of one ear and tightened his arms.

She was panting as well and totally exhausted. "Mrrr... Might just have to keep you around for a while." Sheeha pulled his arms a bit tighter around her. "I think mousy won this round and kitty is utterly whipped." She yawned and quickly fell asleep and Jim was quickly asleep as well.

~~~

The next morning once they woke and walked into the main tent Jim froze and looked around. All three women were there as well as Moran and Thomas. "Um hello? I wasn't really expecting to see you this early."

Moran stared at him and then started laughing. He was laughing so hard that his tail just sort of flopped and twitched. What was even worse was he was crying hard enough he couldn't speak. All he could do was wave a hand at him.

Thomas was snickering as well. "Yim let's just say neither of you were quiet last night. I think they might have heard you halfway across the camp." He eyeballed Sheeha and then Jim. "I would love to know what you did but since you don't kiss and tell..." Just for good measure he winked at Sheeha.

The ladies were looking somewhat non-plussed since they weren't getting any at the moment and wouldn't for a few more days. Sheeha was normally fairly vocal but last night had been crazy. Sorrel narrowed her eyes at him. "I might have a discussion with you later as the senior wife Yim." Nasha and Nora were covering their muzzles trying not to laugh at them.

Sheeha twitched her tail and ears before giving them a lazy smile. "I am going to head towards the showers. Talk to you later Yim." She ran her tail up his leg as she walked out.

Jim facepalmed as she walked out of the tent. "Why do I feel like I am facing a firing squad?" He looked up at the ceiling and sighed before sitting down. As he was sitting down Dan and Nang walked in.

Dan had heard him and laughed as he walked in. "Maybe a laughing squad but probably not a firing squad." He looked at the ones looking at Jim and it did look like some sort of inquiry. "No, definitely facing a board of inquiry." He settled down in a chair and shook his head at Jim's expression.

Thomas started grinning at his friend. "So Yim have you had a chance to reconsider what we were talking about the other day?" He was going to needle Jim for a while about his reaction to what Thomas had been trying to tell him. "Anything we need to know about?"

Jim growled at Thomas and then Moran. "Try not to keel over old man. If you laugh too hard you might not survive." He really hated feeling like he was the butt of this sort of joke. "I think I will let you explain what led to this Thomas. Considering you were the one who started the conversation that night." He turned and grabbed his things and stalked out of the tent.

Thomas laughed at Jim till he told him that he could tell the women about that night. He sat up and glared at Jim as he was leaving. "Hey, that was cold..." Jim was gone before he could say anything else. He grabbed his cup and turned towards the others and froze since he had three rather daunting women looking at him. "Um, what?" This was going to be messy.

~~~

As Jim was walking away from the tents he encountered the lady Thomas was courting. An evil thought crossed his mind when he saw her. "Hey Lydia how are you doing? Looking for Thomas? If so he is at my caravan." He winked at her. "He is answering some questions for the chief and might need your support." Oh man Thomas was going to kill him.

Lydia smiled when she saw Jim since Thomas had mumbled something the other night. She didn't know what was going on but since Thomas was tossed up between amusement and concern she nodded. "Okay, anything I need to be concerned about Sub-Chieftain?" She wasn't comfortable using his name even if Thomas was.

Jim shook his head. "Not really, just a few questions my ladies and the chief had about the last visit to with the Puma tribe." With a smile he kept going and started whistling since for some reason his mood was much better today.

~~~

This time it was Nasha who spoke as she handed Keirie over to Nora and picked up Eelios and let him latch on. "So Thomas what was this conversation you started?" She smiled down at the baby who was lustily sucking on her breast. "I must admit that I am more than curious about it and how Yim seems to think it pertains to the current issue." Her voice was level but there was a definite edge of hardness to it.

Thomas lowered his ears and let his tail settle down as well. He was so going to have to come up with something to pay Jim back for this. "Um, not much really. While we were with the Puma tribe for the annual dance several of us including one or two Puma's were..." He heard Lydia walk in and decided Jim was going to die that day. He cleared his throat. "We were just sort of talking and one of the Puma warriors started talking about the lady he was seeing and mentioned it. That was about it."

Sorrel narrowed her eyes. "That was about it huh? So only he talked about his lady? All the rest of you were good boys and didn't say anything?" She might be a pacifist but that didn't mean she was a wilting lily.

Lydia frowned slightly. "What is this all about? What was being discussed?" Something was going on and she was going to get to the bottom of it or else.

Thomas groaned. "Just ask what you want and I will tell you what I can."

~~~

The following two weeks were a mixture of good and stressful. Once Sheeha's heat was over he did end up in the kids tent as he had expected. It had only lasted a few days but was enough to convince him to be a good boy for a while. Everyone was getting entirely too much amusement out of his situation which did make him a bit on the grumpy side. Eventually it was time to start packing up and get moving. This was not going to be a good move since Allie and Ana were still having difficulties with certain aspects of tribal life.

There simply wasn't anything that could be done about it and both Farion and Saulo were doing their best to keep an eye on the girls. Dan and Nang were as well and were making sure that they came to the small caravan and ate meals with them. Jim had decided that would be the best time to talk to those four. Bear and Pam were doing fairly well though Pam was missing her daughter and knew she was going to be upset.