World of Ranicke Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan sighed. "Great and I had just gotten most of my debts owed back home paid off. Oh well from the sounds of it I will have plenty of time to pay this off." After tossing back the last of the juice he stood up. "Thanks for the information Moran. I need to get to the warriors section for the morning training." With a wave he strolled away from the Chief's caravan. He would talk to Nang later in the day about what he had learned.

~~~

Pam woke up and rolled on her back and stretched before realizing there was a warm body next to her. When she realized that the memories of the night came back and she had to cover her face and blushed. It had been some time since she had last been in bed with someone and most definitely not a furry person. The dance had been very enjoyable and she had a great deal of fun dancing with Kinnie and that included the horizontal type of dancing as well. "Oh man, everyone is going to tease me now darn it." She wasn't normally one of the screamers or moaners but since the tent was cloth it didn't really matter.

Kinnie rolled over and grinned at her and gave her cheek a peck. "Relax Pam and if they tease you it simply shows that you are starting to fit in. It shows that they are comfortable enough around you and have accepted you." He ran his hand down her side and moved a bit closer to her. "I had an enjoyable evening lovely lady. I hope you did as well."

She blushed even more when he gave her the peck and then twitched when his short whiskers brushed her skin. "I know and it is much like when I was in college though normally they didn't have the fun and excitement of listening in." When he ran his hand down her side she gave him a playful shove. "Not going to happen bub, I need a bath and food before I get to work. If you are really nice I might let you wash my back."

With a small laugh she rolled out of bed and pulled on the loin cloth and a long shirt before grabbing her bucket. As she deliberately swished to the door she looked over her shoulder and gave him a 'look'. "So are you coming or not?" With that she swished out of her section and almost ran down one of the other artists and turned beet red. "Excuse me, I didn't see you there." She hurried away to some soft laughter.

Kinnie was laughing quietly at her as she swished out of the room and almost ran someone down. He rolled out as well and pulled on a shirt and grabbed his things before sauntering out of the room. He had to smile at several of the other artists as he left the sleep section of the tent. Since the area he lived in was on the way to the springs he wasn't going to be too far behind Pam as she headed in that direction.

By the time he made it to the bathing area Pam was already there and bathing. "Well darn, I don't get to help get you clean. Oh well, I suppose I will just have to wait for another time." Just to be silly he checked his claws before casually pulling his shirt off and strolling into the water.

Pam snorted at him and grumbled as well. "If you think you are going to get your paws on me again you had better hurry or I might have to ask someone else to get my back." She glanced over her shoulder and smirked at him before turning back to continue soaping down.

Kinnie laughed at her as he moved forward towards her. "Oh my, this should be fun..." He was snickering as he said it and ran his claws lightly down her back just to be a stinker.

~~~

Bear walked over to the senior shaman's caravan since he needed to talk to him. He was feeling in need of a spirit walk and that would take a few days. He needed to do a meet and greet with the local spirits and totem animals. They had been patient but he could feel them starting to get antsy and that was never a good thing. "Ho, old man got a few minutes?" Bear had to smile slightly when he said that.

The senior shaman came out and growled at him. "Damn children ain't got no respect for their elders. For that I should make you do the next half dozen blessings and offerings to the spirits." Just for good measure he poked Bear with his cane before grinning. "So what can I do for you this morning?" He waved Bear into the trailer.

Bear grinned at the old wolf and followed him into the caravan. "Hopefully this will only take a few minutes of your time. I need to go on a spirit walk. I can feel the local spirits almost glowering at me now that we have settled down for the moment. I will need three days to prepare for it and then up to two days for the walk."

The other shaman nodded at the request since he wasn't surprised. "That isn't a problem and do what you need. Come to me with requests for anything you need. Take your time since we will be here for a while." He gave Bear a nod in dismissal and contemplated the man as he left the caravan. He was a good addition to the tribe and would impart valuable knowledge.

~~~

Please vote and comment. Oh and enjoy.