World Quest

Story Info
You log on to a virtual reality MMORPG called WORLD QUEST.
1.9k words
4.17
11.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Owlandu
Owlandu
52 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

PLAYER 1:

Name: Mixie

Sex: Female

Species: Human-Imp Hybrid

Class: Rogue

Gear: Peasant Undershirt; Small Breastplate; Brown Breeches; Pirate Shoes; Knight's Broad-Sword

Appearance: Long orange pigtails; Mid-toned skin; Green eyes

Build: Small; Athletic

[START] - GO BACK

With a flurry of sparks, Mixie popped into existence in a large undulating field littered with the occasional ruins of buildings. She ran to a higher vantage point, and with her hand shielding her eyes from the light she took in her surroundings.

"Hmmm."

This was the Land of Exiles. The adults only section, she thought with a perverted giggle.

She bounced away down the hill, her sword held high and her pigtails bopping about, in search of foes. There was a higher variation rate for treasure acquisition here, and Mixie was feeling ready for a jackpot. Sneaking surreptitiously, she searched a ruin and found a single coin. It was a Queen's Coin though, a sign of luck for Mixie! Or so she decided in that moment.

She continued on, looking for ogre footprints or cart tracks, or even the telltale shimmer of faerie dust. She jumped on a wall of toppled stone, spying about, and smelt a whiff of smoke. A campfire, surely. Sniffing the air, she tracked the smell to another stone ruin and snuck up to a wall. She heard a noise, maybe stew being stirred, and an animalistic grunting. She slowly edged around the wall, poking her head around the corner just enough to catch a glimpse. An ogre was there, eight feet tall and muscle bound, with mottled grey skin and no hair. And it was furiously fucking a purple skinned elf lady.

Mixie let out a small excited gasp, and ducked down a bit. The elf was lying back on a large stone block, the ogre standing with his back to Mixie. He had the elf's wrists held in one hand above her head, his other hand pushing her leg up for better access, and he was not holding back. He pounded hard into her, accentuating each thrust with a grunt, causing her large breasts to move in time with him. The elf was sweat-soaked, letting out little gasps and moans and occasionally saying, "No, stop." Her eyes fixated on the scene, Mixie unbuttoned her breeches and slipped her hand down underneath her panties. She slid one finger slowly down the outer lips of her pussy, watching the ogre slide his enormous cock in and out of the elf. Biting her lip, Mixie knelt so that she could spread her legs further apart and get better reach.

From her vantage point Mixie could see every inch of the ogre's thick veiny shaft as it drew out and slammed hard into the elf, over and over again. It must've been as long as her forearm, she could hardly believe it all fit inside the elf woman. She could hear the shlick, shlick of the cock's movement within the elf's dripping wet pussy, the repetitive slap of the monster's balls against her ass. Mixie was herself quite wet now, her juices easing the passage of her fingers up and down the length of her pussy. She increased the speed of her hand, watching as the elf, with closed eyes and an open mouth, began moaning in earnest. The moans were fucking hot, low and unfiltered, interspersed with heavy breathing, drawn out gasps and cries of pleasure. The elf was trembling now, meeting the ogre's relentless thrusts with ones of her own.

Mixie was panting, her hand working hard mirroring the pace of the ogre. The ogre was speeding up, slamming harder into the elf and hunching closer over her. His pace was getting unbelievable, he was like a jackhammer, and the elf was arching her back in appreciation. The elf's vocalisations were speeding up too, and before long she let out a cry and tensed, then threw her legs around the ogre to force him in deep. A shudder went through the ogre almost simultaneously and he switched to holding the elf firmly at her shoulders, giving solid, slow thrusts that bounced her against the rock. Mixie couldn't help letting out a moan as she brought herself to orgasm, her vagina convulsing and her juices coating her hand. After a couple more thrusts from the ogre to firmly push his seed inside her, the two stopped moving and held themselves together, panting and spent.

The ogre stood straighter and pulled back from the elf, his long cock slipping out covered in their combined fluids. Cum drizzled out from the elf's pussy. Thinking that her cue to leave, Mixie tried adjusting her clothes and standing up but managed neither. Her legs were wobbly from a good cum and she tripped on nothing and fell gracelessly onto her face, beyond the wall that was hiding her.

The ogre whipped around and snarled. Mixie yelped and scrambled to her feet, turning around to hightail it. She'd seen the ogre start towards her out of the corner of her eye but was surprised to feel its large hands firmly grip her sides before she could even get running. Damn it was fast. She struggled as it growled and lifted her off the ground, uselessly beating its ham-hands. She was indelicately slung over its shoulder and bounced around as it trudged across its campsite towards its previous area of activity.

The elf was nowhere to be seen, probably having fled in embarrassment at being caught out. She could protest the ogre's rough treatment all she liked but, in this world, that sort of thing always required player consent.

Speaking of which, Mixie shamelessly clicked 'yes' on the screen that just popped up.

She let out an 'oof' as she was dropped onto the slab of rock, landing on her side. The ogre began roughly man-handling her into position, emitting a low and hungry grumble. She wriggled and fought, and he held her shoulder down as he pulled at her clothes. Her breastplate was flung carelessly to the side, but she managed to land a good kick in the ogre's belly, making him grunt and hunch over. She laughed, but he growled and grabbed her arms, yanking her closer towards him and using his body to pin her in place. She tried pulling her arms free to no avail, and from the grin on the ogre's face it looked like he knew she couldn't escape. In fact her struggling against his body seemed to be making him more excited.

Grunting with the effort, Mixie managed to push a leg out from under the ogre's mass. She kicked it around uselessly for a moment, before deciding to give up on that tactic. With her legs now splayed apart she could feel, aside from the pressing weight of the ogre on top of her, a firm shape pushing directly into her partially bare crotch, moving against it as they struggled. With his hands full holding her still, the ogre bent down to her chest and used his teeth to rip her shirt open. He let out a contented growl at her exposed breasts and adjusted himself so that he had a hand free to fully remove the barriers to her hole. Mixie bit down hard into the arm restraining her, but the ogre continued his work and tore her pants and underwear until they were no longer a hindrance.

Excited now, he switched to holding her tightly at her waist and positioned himself more surely between her legs. Mixie tried fervently to dislodge his arms, with no reaction from the ogre. She saw the enormous girth of his stiff cock bobbing just in front of her pussy, before he pushed it between her still-wet pussy lips. It was so big it could hardly go in, but the ogre was determined, and after a moment was managing to push it inside bit by bit. Mixie grimaced in discomfort, trying to pull away. The ogre grunted and moved a hand to her shoulder, adjusted his hips and thrust firmly between her legs, pushing himself deep inside her. Mixie gasped and clenched up. The ogre held still and growled deeply, head facing up and eyes closed. Mixie looked down, and saw that only about half of him was inside her.

Her reprieve didn't last long; after a moment he started moving slowly within her, short little thrusts that gradually increased in strength as he picked up momentum. He moved his hand down her body from her shoulder to her ass, straightening up as he did so. Now it was easier for him to draw back further for longer thrusts, withdrawing his large cock a distance before plunging it back in hard. Despite Mixie's disbelief it kept going deeper and deeper inside her, filling her up so much she could see it bulge her belly out, making her grunt with each penetration.

With a determined grunt the ogre drove firmly into her and after a final little jerk had pushed his entire pulsating length inside her already stuffed hole. He paused a moment, then with renewed ferocity began slamming into her without letting up, keeping a tight grip on her hips that she was sure would result in bruises.

It felt like everything inside her was being pushed around, and every movement stoked the sensitivity of her delicate parts. The ogre forcefully pushed himself against her with every jackhammer thrust, smacking directly into her clit and giving her a jolt of pleasure, as his cock shoved so deep and stretched her so wide. His balls were slapping against her ass, and she was being knocked around so much she couldn't tell which way was up.

Her pleasure was building, and her eyes were rolling back in her head a bit. She was whimpering, and squirming now. After a prolonged growl, the ogre moved suddenly and locked over her with his arms snaking underneath her back to crush her in close. The sudden proximity of his powerful body and his heat gave Mixie a nice jolt. He switched from the broad thrusts of earlier to shorter and intensely fast ones, his lower belly rubbing her clit to breaking point. Mixie tensed up and gasped repeatedly, clutching his wide back and throwing her head back. The ogre seemed desperate, and Mixie could feel herself building up to a massive orgasm. When she was close to losing her mind, the ogre pulled back far and slammed roughly into her, releasing a torrent of cum and causing Mixie to cum as it spurted inside her. He slammed in again, then short fervent jerks, then drew back for another long thrust. He kept pumping out cum all the while, and was now grinding against her with the occasional strong slam into her to surely push his cum deep within her womb. Mixie was convulsing inside, her limbs shaky, as she moaned lightly and rode out the pleasure. Finally he stayed still pressed firmly into her. She could feel his cock twitching inside her, spurting out the last of the cum with each spasm. She was breathing hard, eyes closed, still shaky. She was pretty sure she couldn't move her legs.

After a minute of them both panting together, the ogre slowly relaxed and slid off her sideways, his cock sliding out wetly. He collapsed to the floor with a happy sigh and closed eyes. Mixie stayed where she was, not entirely by choice. She felt a copious amount of semen glugging out from her. Soon soft snores were coming from the ogre.

Owlandu
Owlandu
52 Followers