World Tour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and plopped back down in the chair in front of my laptop, and she set the plates of food on the glass table in front of me, giving me a quick glance down her shirt. "Well, would you care for one then?" I offered. "One was for her, and there's no point in it going to waste." I sat up and started eating my fries slowly, still waiting for a reply. I watched her for an answer, but it was clear her attention was elsewhere. It occurred to me that she was staring at my lap, and I was still wearing nothing but a loosely tied bathrobe. Having been expecting my Spanish Sex Goddess for lunch, even the disappointment of a different but still hot woman hadn't made my erection go down. I quickly covered myself better. "Uh, sorry about that. I was expecting someone else and... yeah..."

She smiled and blushed and turned away. "I really need to get back to work." She said and quickly started to load what I didn't need up on the cart. "If there's nothing else you need, I'll just be on my way." She looked back at me quickly, and I saw her eyes linger on my now covered up lap.

"Why don't you just stay for a bit?" I said. "Free food, nice conversation." I offered, "Take a break." She eased into the seat around the corner of the table from my own and ate a french fry, still blushing slightly. I started eating, but stopped when I noticed she was just slowly nibbling her fries. "What's wrong, don't eat bacon?" I asked and was scared I might've offended her. "Oh, you're not Jewish are you?"

Elise cracked a smile "No. I'm a vegetarian." She confessed and I dropped my food back on my plate, leaning back again with a 'you've got to be shitting me' look on my face. "I'm sorry." She laughed and tried to hide her smile. "I don't care if you eat meat, I don't eat it for health reasons. It has nothing to do with my morals." She looked down again and I realized my robe had fallen back open. "Maybe I can do something else besides eat lunch with you though?" she said and slid her chair back enough to drop down on her knees.

She crawled over to me and had one freckled hand creeping up my thigh before I could get "That's really not necessary." out of my mouth. I put my hands on hers and she slapped them away. I figured there was no point in resisting after drug the tip of her tongue up from my balls and circled the crown of my dick with it. She held the bottom of the shaft and popped her lips over the head a few times as she slowly pumped her hand up and down. She removed her lips and licked up from the base of the shaft again, staring up at me as she sucked the head in deeper this time. Her hot little mouth and wet tongue made quick work of getting my cock back to full mast.

"Oh wow..." I heard her mutter as she took her mouth off of me and let a long stream of spit loose in her hand before wrapping it back around my shaft and start twisting it roughly up and down. Elise started laying sloppy kisses all around the head, dragging her lips and tongue as she went about leaving copious amounts of saliva everywhere and smearing what was already there. She sucked the head back into her mouth and kept jerking her hand around my shaft. Her tongue lashed around the rim of my gland while one hand massaged my balls and the other did its best at simulating a tight cunt working its way up and down on me.

I laid my head back on the chair and moaned my satisfaction at her skills. I could feel the precum leaking out, and Elise hungrily lapping it up. Then I heard the door open and looked over to see Lisa standing there with her mouth hanging open in complete shock. I think my heart may have stopped while I stared at her staring at Elise's head bobbing on my schlong. Finally her features softened and she eased the door closed, putting a finger over her lips for me to stay quiet. As Elise kept her oral assault going, Lisa quickly and silently disrobed and crept over to my chair. She got down on her knees and right next to Elise's face. "It's a nice one isn't it?" she chimed in the blond girl's ear.

Elise froze and stared up at me. She slowly twisted her head around and let my dick pop free from her lips. "Uh... Hi, Lisa." She meekly greeted the darker woman while still gripping my cock. "Why are you naked?" she asked after realizing she was the only one in the room still wearing clothes.

"Just keep sucking my boyfriend's cock." Lisa told her instead of answering, and grabbed a handful of Elise's hair to turn her head back towards my crotch. "And if you're a good girl I'll let you have more of it." She teased and my dick twitched between Elise's lips. As the blonde went back to bobbing her head on me, Lisa made it her duty to remove as much of her clothing without interrupting the sloppy head I was getting. Then she started caressing the blonde's body, rubbing her breasts and back and her shapely butt. Elise moaned when Lisa's fingers ran along her slit and her mouth came off my cock to let out a shaky breath when Lisa's long fingers penetrated her lips. "I think she's ready." The dark haired beauty announced as she pumped her fingers in and out of Elise's pussy and the blonde pumped my dick in and out of her hot mouth.

I ran my hand across her blond hair and motioned for her to stand up when she looked up at me. She took my dick out of her mouth and started to get off the floor, glancing at Lisa as she rose slowly. When her slender freckled body was high enough I stood and lifted her, sitting her down on the thick glass tabletop next to my half-eaten cheeseburger. I slid my food out of the way as I spread Elise's legs and stepped between them, brushing up against her freckled slit with the bottom of my shaft. She looked up at me- panting, blushing, waiting- and Lisa reached from underneath us to grab my cock and bend it down to hook just inside the fairer girl's snatch. Lisa moved her hand to massage my balls and I started to push into the sopping pit before me. Elise hissed through clenched teeth as she sucked in a breath and threw her head back. "Aahh...." She finally let the breath out when I stopped pushing and held my throbbing organ deep inside her hot wet hole.

"That is so fucking hot..." I heard Lisa mumble from beneath the glass and one quick glance confirmed that she was slowly rubbing her own clit while she watched me fuck her coworker. I held onto Elise's knees and worked my cock in and out of her, making her wiggle her hips trying to chase me when I pulled back, and gasp each time I plunged back in. By the time I got a good rhythm of filling her love-tube, it was squeezing and contracting around my dick, and she was laying back on the table, roughing up her own small breasts as she moaned for more. "Mmmm, Jeremy you should see this," Lisa called to me, her voice full of lust. "She's creaming on your dick, it's running down her crack and all over the table." I tried to look but couldn't see much other than the milky froth covering my shaft as I pumped away at Elise's cunt. "Your balls are covered in her juice!" Lisa cooed and I knew she was fully fingering herself by then. "I can't wait to get your dick back in my mouth and suck all that off."

That's when Elise started to shudder. "Aaahhh, aaahhh!" she was crying out, digging her nails into her nipples and clinching her skinny legs around my back. I moved my hands down to her freckle-covered hips and pulled her ass to the edge of the table so I could force more of my cock inside her. "Oh Meirda!" she screamed and her pussy contracted, sucking me deeper. She sprang up from the table, clinging to me, caught somewhere between a whimper and a scream she let loose a stutter of Spanish I couldn't quite understand, and caused me to stumble back away from the table, holding her off the ground with my cock still impaled in her pussy.

She was still grinding her hips at me when she started kissing me all over my face, so I tried to lower myself to the floor as carefully as I could and ended up falling and nearly dropping her. Lisa was at us in a second, all grins and excitement as she first kissed me, then Elise who looked at her like she had lost her mind. Elise pulled herself, still shaking, off my cock and plopped down on the hardwood floor next to me, and Lisa, true to her word, started lapping at my balls like a kitten after milk.

Elise and I watched her, panting for breath, as she drug her tongue up from the base of my cock and wrapped her lips around the head. Lisa made quick work of pushing her throat down over my dick, making sure she sucked off Elise's cum on her way back up. Elise started kissing me as Lisa sucked and kissed her way across the top of my shaft, leaving a wet trail behind as she sucked up the left over cunt cream. I was sucking on Elise's tongue, groping at her tiny breasts when I felt Lisa climb on top of me. "My turn." She happily sighed and dropped her weight on my hips.

My dick was engulfed in searing wetness; squeezed inside the tiny Spanish twat in half a blink. I groaned and sat up partly, knocking my forehead against Elise's on the way to see that Lisa wasn't as prepared as she thought. Her face was a perfect display of excruciating ecstasy while her body was frozen in place, trying adjust to being impaled. The velvet walls wrapped around my cock pulsed; massaging my entire dick as Lisa started to breathe again, starting with a loud gasp that turned into a long low moan. Lisa started to gyrate her hips slowly, grinding her pussy down on me, wrenching my pole around inside her flesh.

Elise was sucking on my neck and rubbing her gash on my hand, so I twisted my arm around and plugged two fingers up into her still-dripping hole. I reached out with my other hand to grab Lisa by her pierced nipple and pull her down for a long slow kiss while her hips continued to grind away at my dick. Elise groaned as I thrummed on her clit with my thumb and Lisa turned to make out with her too, moaning into the other girl's mouth as both of their pussies convulsed around my extremities. When the kiss broke, Lisa turned to me while her tunnel convulsed in bliss and moaned out "Fuck me, Jeremy. Pound me like you did the night we met."

I pulled my hand away from Elise's crotch and dug my fingers into Lisa's tan skin to roll us over. Lisa squealed with laughter as we switched places and I pressed her into the polished hardwood floor. She wrapped her legs around me and I held onto her waist as I started thrusting into her. She said nothing, only screamed as her cunt squeezed shut around my shaft. As I kept fucking her, pulling the head of my dick from her core and shoving it back in, she reached around me and dug her nails into the tender skin of my shoulders. "Bitch" I laughed through gritted teeth and ripped her claws from me, pinning her wrists to the bed as I shoved my dick into her even further, banging against the door to her womb.

Elise made her way over to us, rubbing my back and down my arms as I pounded her coworker into the floor. Her freckled hands made their way across Lisa's chest, teasing her double-pierced nipples as she lowered her head and started to kiss and suck on her sweat-damp neck. Lisa continued to howl as her cunt got wetter with each trip my turgid organ made inside her body, and pulsed even more each time Elise twerked her now heaving breasts. She tightened her ankles around my back and started thrusting her hips back at me, slamming her pussy up at me, slapping my nutsack with her ass, and squeezing my cock until I thought it was going to rip off. I started pulling out further, until finally I was going from all the way out of her lips to stabbing her cervix. "You wanna cum in my pussy?" Lisa groaned out. "Yeah you know you do... Fuck me with that big American dick and cum in my pussy." She went on, mid-orgasm, while thrusting her crotch at mine. "Comon Jeremy!" she screamed, making Elise jump back from her place nearly straddling Lisa's waist. "Cum in my little pussy and make this bitch suck it out of me!" she ordered and that was all I could take; I froze mid-pump and started spurting ropes of semen into Lisa.

She moaned as she gulped in air and ground her hips against mine. I slowly pulled out of her still quivering hole, rolling to the opposite side from Elise and trying to catch my breath as my skin was instantly cooled against the floor. Lisa smiled at me, pulled me close for a sweaty kiss, and then jerked Elise's head toward her crotch. The thinner girl whimpered against the fist knotted in her blond hair, but made no move to escape as her mouth was pressed against Lisa's gooey cunt. "Suck it all out." The brunette growled and pushed her hips up at Elise's face. I was enjoying the show and caressing Lisa's body, occasionally sharing a slow kiss while she moaned and shook at the tongue drilling between her swollen lips to draw my sperm out. "She's-" Lisa gasped and tensed up "Oooo... She's going to make me cum again."

I wrapped one arm around her shoulders and hugged Lisa to my chest, cradling her face in my other hand, and kissed her quivering lips. "Cum baby." I whispered to her, holding my forehead against hers. "Cum for me, Lisa." I nearly begged her while Elise kept up her oral assault on her pussy. Finally, with a great shudder, Lisa cried out and flooded Elise's mouth with slit cream and whatever was left of my jizz. "Good girl." I congratulated her and kissed her again.

After quickly cleaning up, Elise dressed in a hurry and left, promising to bring us replacements for the lunches that were by then cold. Lisa and I on the other hand kept out cloths off, opting to sit skin to skin while we tried to find something on TV. While we ate our replacement burgers on trays graciously brought by our blonde friend, Lisa told me "So I figured tomorrow we could drive down the coast, maybe visit Morocco?" she paused to feed me a french fry, and giggled as I sucked her fingers clean of salt and crumbs. "I know some people there and I'm sure they'd let us spend the night if we stayed too long in bazaar." I kissed her, and told her it sounded like a great idea.

12