World Traveler Seeks Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly got out of bed and crept into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet, peed and flushed. Then she spread her legs, licked her fingers and said, "Come on endorphins. I need the calmness and stress relief only you can provide."

She started out slowly and gently rubbing her clit with one wet finger. Then she switched to a side-to-side motion rubbing over her button. She varied the speed and pressure. It had the desired effect, she became aroused. Her breathing and heart rate increased. Her pussy got wet.

She moved on to what she called "fun with the fantastic four". She brought her four fingers together and caused all of them to individually slide over her clit. It was lovely. Bump, bump, bump and bump right across her pleasure nub. She moved her digits in a circle so it really was a never-ending cycle of stimulation.

The down stroke of her hand massaged her vagina and teased her opening. It was all good. Her left hand found her breasts and she played with her boobs and nipples.

She was making good progress towards an orgasm until the bathroom door opened. Sam stumbled in to take a leak. He saw her frigging herself. Jan screamed. Embarrassed, she shut her legs and grabbed her boobs to covered her nakedness.

Jan spoke rapidly, explaining her action, "I've been tense and anxious all day. I couldn't fall asleep. I need to get some rest. I came in here to masturbate so I could relax and go to sleep."

She got off the commode, went over and grabbed a towel. She held it against her chest and covered her front.

Sam went over and peed in the toilet. Jan watched him. She was uncomfortable and waited for him to say something. After he was done, he flushed, washed his hands and said crisply, "Friends don't let friends masturbate."

"What?" Jan cried.

He repeated his statement. "Friends don't let friends masturbate."

Jan gave him a blank look. She didn't understand what he was saying.

Sam laughed and asked, "Did you miss that one?"

"Which one? What are you talking about?" she asked confused.

"I'm sorry," he said in a friendly manner. "I'm playing with you. What I said to you was my favorite cheesy line from an old porn film. In the movie, a woman walks in and catches a male friend masturbating. He's horribly embarrassed and covers his erection with his hands. She's kind and understanding.

"She has always had a thing for him, but the timing was never right. Now they're both unattached and she makes her move. She says to him, 'Friends don't let friends masturbate.'

"In the movie, she makes him move his hands and stop hiding his cock." To stay true to the film, Sam took her towel away.

"She looks him over from head to toe. After scanning his body, her eyes focus on his dick."

Sam duplicated the actions of the woman in the movie. He studied Jan's body. His eyes lingered on her boobs and then settled on her sex.

"Then she touched his dick."

Sam ran a hand across a pendulous breast and a stiff nip. His hand trailed down her body and cupped her sex. He fondled her labia.

"Oh!" Jan gasped. She was mesmerized by his actions and intrigued by his telling of the story.

He continued to describe the plot and act out the movie.

"She stroked his dick and said, 'I can't let you hide and masturbate. It's pathetic, shameful. This self-abuse will lead to feelings of guilt and depression. I like you too much to let that happen.'"

"Oh!" Jan cried out as Sam's finger penetrated her.

Sam continued speaking the actress's lines. He looked Jan in the eyes and said, "The woman in the film said 'We all need sex. In a good light masturbation is solo sex, just about getting off, rubbing one out. But it can become all about you and interfere with your life and obligations. Does beating off make you late for work? Do you spank the salami instead of seeing friends and family? Are you more interested in busting a nut than meeting a potential partner?'

"In the movie, she begins to stroke him vigorously causing him to groan."

Sam began fingering her robustly. This led to more exclamations from Jan, "Ah. Oh! Hmmm."

"In the movie, the actress said, 'You need to come to me when you are horny. When you are in need. I'm here for you. Masturbation is a lonely act. It lacks love and joy.'"

Sam kissed Jan on the mouth. She responded and returned the kiss. She was aroused by his ribald tale and his fingering of her pussy.

He said, "In the movie, she kisses him like I just kissed you and says 'See how much nicer it is to have a partner for sex. Many terms describing masturbation are violent "beat your meat, jerk off, pound your pud." The words used to describe two people having sex are different. There's no shame or guilt, we are making love or being intimate.'

"The actress says, 'Sex with a partner is a joyful thing. Masturbation is not. Let me give you the superior experience.'"

Sam knelt in front of Jan and kissed her pussy. He put a hand in between her legs. He didn't have to force them open. She willing spread her thighs giving him access to her most private part. He licked her cunt numerous times.

"Oh," Jan cried loving it.

Sam stopped licking and said, "In the movie, the woman performs oral sex on the guy. He likes it. They end up in bed and have a hell of a romp."

He stood and scooped her up in his arms and carried her to bed. She hadn't seen the movie, but she knew what was going to happen next. A stranger, a man she barely knew was going to make love to her and she was glad. She knew she would enjoy it. He had successfully seduced her.

Sam gently placed her on the bed and climbed in beside her. His heavy erection pressed against her body. He kissed her lips and her neck as his hands explored her breasts.

She said bemused, "Are we going to enact the movie's final scene?"

He had her nipple in his mouth and couldn't talk. He grunted, "Uh huh."

He pulled off and said, "I'll give you the release you need."

"Good."

He returned to sucking her hard nipples and caressing her breasts. She smiled, sighed and cradled his head. She pulled him to her bosom. She wasn't going to let him stop until her pussy was wet and ready.

He was a leisurely lover. He gently squeezed and shook her boobs. He found her full, dense breasts fun and fascinating. "These are really great!" he said.

He was genuinely surprised. He hadn't been intimate with a lot of women. He wasn't a player. He was a relationship guy. When he fell for someone, he was loyal and faithful to that person. His relationships were few, but lasted a long time.

He met his first serious girlfriend in high school. They were together for four years. When they broke up, he met and subsequently married Marie. By happenstance, both women were small breasted. It wasn't a deal breaker for him. They were pretty, easy to talk to and nice. The sex was good and they cared for each other. Those things were more important to him than their bra size.

Sam marveled at the joy he experienced playing with Jan's bountiful tits. He spent a lot of time exploring and fondling them. He enjoyed them immensely. She moaned and sighed so he felt no guilt staying upstairs and focusing on her boobs. When she pressed down on his shoulders, he got the message that is was time to move on and he slid down her body.

He kissed her pussy. It was tangy and juicy. The words bare beaver instantly popped into his mind. He slurped her shaved snatch and noted one, she tasted great. And two, she was a gusher. Her cunt was sopping. The insides of her upper thighs were wet. And three, he learned that a hair-free cunt was a good thing. It was soft, smooth and slick.

"Ohhh!" she moaned loudly.

Sam pulled back and said, "I love your pussy. I especially love that it's clean shaven. I can see everything. I can kiss and lick every part of you. Nothing is hidden."

She giggled and said, "I'm glad you like it. From your efforts, down there, I could tell."

Sam resume his spelunking. His tongue and fingers penetrated her pink cave. They both groaning appreciatively.

Jan was on fire. She was more than ready. She said, "In this movie, you were telling me about, do they do it?"

Sam licked her goo off his lips and said, "Yes. She mounts him and rides him hard to prove her point."

He crawled up her body. His thick cock banged against her thighs. He was ready to mount her and enact that part of the movie.

"I get it," she said. "You've been playing the part of the woman."

She shoved him and said, "You get on your back. It's my turn to portray the heroine. Friends don't let friends masturbate, but friends let friends be on top."

Sam smiled and acquiesced to her demand. He flopped on his back. She straddled him. Then she grabbed his throbbing dick and slowly, deliciously impaled herself on his thick manhood.

"Oh!" she cried out.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed.

She savored the spreading of her flesh. The joy of the initial penetration was her favorite part of screwing. She let the wonderful feeling of having a man inside her wash over her body.

Then she moved. The first movements were tentative and cautious. As she became accustomed to his dick, she moved more freely and forcefully.

Sam didn't care. Being in her pussy was reward enough. While she came up to speed, he marveled at the twin beauties that bounced and jiggled for his lascivious enjoyment. He lusted after her big tits and his hands sought them out.

She fucked him and he cupped and squeezed her impressive bosom. God had indeed been generous to her. They continued in that mode for many wonderful minutes.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" she cried as her climax neared.

Sam joined her in the frantic fucking as they strove to achieve bliss.

"OH!" she cried out loudly. Her body froze. Her breathing stop as joy circulated throughout her body.

"Oh!" Sam grunted. He drove hard and deep inside her. His dick burst and pulsated spraying her insides with his sperm.

The blissful, sated couple collapsed in a heap and they fell asleep.

^^^

Saturday

Jan woke around eight o'clock having a tremendous need to pee. She slipped out of bed and took care of business. Sam was gone. As she urinated she recalled her tryst with Sam. "The sex was great. It was exactly what I needed. I slept great afterward. I owe him big time."

Sam returned from a run. He pulled off his sweat soaked shirt and entered the bathroom.

"Oh, sorry to barge in on you," he said. "I was going to shower."

Jan giggled and said, "Go ahead. Just so you know, I don't spend all my time nude sitting on the toilet."

Sam turned on the shower. He stripped and stepped in. Jan flushed the toilet. She washed her hands and then got into the shower too. Sam was surprised, pleasantly so.

Jan embraced him from behind. She rubbed her big boobs against his back and reached around and grabbed his junk.

He said, "This is a nice surprise."

"Friends don't let friends shower alone," she said flatly.

They both laughed. Jan slipped around him, knelt and enveloped his dick with her mouth.

"Mmm," he groaned.

Jan worked his limp member until it was like steel. Then she said, "Thanks for being there for me last night when I was in need. I'm here to repay the favor."

"Okay. I'll take you up on your offer. Stand and let me wash your boobs."

She stood facing him. He smiled looking at her full rack. Then he spun her about, grabbed some soap and lathered up her boobs from behind. He squeezed, fondled and played with her sizable tits. She laughed amused by how much fun he was having.

"These are great," he said.

"I'm glad you approve," she said. "You need to thank my mom. Romano women generally are blessed with big tits."

"Oh!" she called out. Sam had pinched a nipple. "Do that again," she begged breathily.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. He had accepted her challenge and he had pinched both her nipples.

"You naughty boy," she said in a sexy manner.

Sam released her melons. His hands dropped and he grabbed her caboose. He asked, "Who should I thank for this fine ass? I love a womanly derrière."

"Isabella, again,"she answered with a playful laugh.

He groped her butt with both hands. It was slippery, substantial and very sexy. He was a naughty boy. He slid his right hand into her butt crack. He used that hand to tease her anus. His fingertip slipped inside her butt. Then that hand goosed her vagina.

"Hey! That tickles," she protested as he fluttered her petals.

Sam rubbed her pussy and penetrated her quickly with one and then two fingers. She moaned approvingly and pressed her bum back into his hand.

"Grrrr. I like that."

"Good to know."

He noted that she didn't object to having her butthole touched. He decided to investigate that option further.

"Do you like this?" Sam asked whimsically as he slipped his wet right index finger past her sphincter.

Jan wiggled her butt driving his finger further up inside her and said, "Mmmm. Yes. I confess that I like many naughty things. Ass play you already know about. I like having my hair pulled, sucking cocks, being taken, fucking where people might see me and yikes!"

Jan's howled and lost her train of thought because Sam had twisted the finger that was inside her bum. She laughed and said, "Hold it! A finger sliding in and out my butt is one thing. When you twisted it, it became too much. It sent an electric shock to my core."

Sam had never had anal sex. Her comments led him to believe that she wasn't an anal virgin. He tested his theory. "So, you don't object to things in your butt?"

"Within reason and if there is plenty of lube."

"I've never done anal sex. Could we?" Sam asked sheepishly. His face was red.

He was so shy and clearly embarrassed. Jan found that to be cute. She had done anal before and enjoyed it. Sam's dick was a normal size so she knew she could handle it. She agreed.

"As I said, I owe you. If you want to try anal, I'm game. You're in luck. I'm good to go. I just pooped before you came back from your run."

She laughed. It was awkward telling him she'd had a bowel movement.

She said, "Stretch my ass out more and we need a lubricant."

She hadn't brought anything with her. She looked about and saw a bottle of conditioner. She said, "I have a friend who swears by conditioner. It's her go-to lubricant. She uses it when shaving her legs and taking it up the ass."

Sam poured conditioner on her butt and his hand. He rubbed conditioner on her butthole. He also worked some inside her with one and then two fingers of his right hand.

"Good," she said releasing a deep breath. "You're doing fine opening my ass. I want your other hand on my pussy. Rub my clit. I need my ass stretched and I need to be really aroused."

Sam followed her instructions. He added lubricant to both hands. His right hand rubbed her pussy and he used his left to prepare her ass. "Wait," he asked himself. "Weren't the fingers of my right hand in her butt and now they're rubbing her pussy? That's not good. Oh well, it's too late now."

After a few minutes, he could see progress. His fingers went into her easier and she was breathing hard and moaning often.

"Hmmm. That's good. Oh Yeah! Do it!"

Sam was slow to react. He missed her go signal. She said, "Do It! Put conditioner on your cock and shove it in my ass!"

Sam doused her backside and then his cock with the slippery stuff. She leaned forward, rested her forearm against the wall of the shower and pushed her ass out. She pulled an ass cheek aside with her free hand. He saw his target.

Sam lowered his hips and placed the tip of his dick against her crinkled, brown star. He knocked on her back door. At first, it seemed like nothing was happening. Sam pushed hard to drive his cock inside her. He was gentle, not wanting to hurt her, but he was forceful at the same time because her ass wasn't yielding.

He pressed forward. He wanted very mush to take her tight ass. By now, they both were breathing hard and rapidly. She sounded like a woman about to give birth. He sounded like a man running a marathon.

Slowly her anus relented. It allowed him in. The progress was slow, but it was happening. He cried out excitedly, "It's going in! My cock is going in your ass."

Jan released a big breath slowly and said, "Slow and steady my friend. Go slow and continue to use lots of lube."

Sam poured conditioner on the union of her ass and his cock. Then he reached around and strummed her clit. He continued to drive his dick into her ass. Jan looked like a woman who had been caught in a rain storm. Her hair was soaked. The black, shoulder length hair hung about her head in clumps.

Sam was unrelenting. His dick moved like a truck in low gear. The progress was slow but steady. His sweat dripped on her back. He drove his boner home.

"Jan, I did it! It's in. My dick is all the way in. God! Your sphincter is so tight. I feel it squeezing me. It is so hot to see my dick in your ass."

"I'll have to take your word on that. I'm not a contortionist," she said with a laugh. She responded to the enthusiasm she heard in his voice. "Anal sex is hot, isn't it? It's so naughty. So, dirty. I get an extra thrill. I swear my nipples and pussy are tingling."

"Yes. Nothing is better than dirty sex," he agreed. He pulled back and shoved his cock into her.

"Stop! Be still," she ordered. "Let me get used to it. Right now, it feels like there's a telephone pole in my ass. I'll set the pace."

"Sorry," Sam said. Under his breath, he called himself a dumbass.

Jan pulled away and slowly slid back on his throbbing cock. She repeated the movement going a little further and more forceful each time. Sam was mesmerized. He watched her ass swallow his dick. It was amazing to see and to feel. The tight ring of pressure from her sphincter muscle traveled up and down his dick.

"Okay lover, you can move."

Jan was still and Sam thrust. For Sam, the view was wonderful and the feeling exquisite. Sam was so caught up having the anal sex that he neglected her pussy. Jan let go of her buttcheek and brought that hand to her snatch. She masturbated. That added to her feeling of nastiness and caused her to say,

"I'm a wicked, wicked girl. I'm so naughty. I'm touching my pussy and I've got a big dick in my ass."

Her words were the last straw. He lost it.

"Oh. Oh God! Ohhh!" he cried out.

He lunged forward going in hard and deep. He blew his wad in her ass.

That made Jan feel even hotter and more wicked. She babbled, "Emmm. Yeah. Oh yeah. Oh. Oh! Oh!"

Her fingers became a blur as she went into a frenzy and frigged herself. She came hard. Then she slumped against the wall. Her legs went weak. Sam held her up as he slammed his dick into her in rhythm with his pulsating cock.

Suddenly feeling exhausted, he had to let her down. They both slid to the floor. The shower spray pounded them.

A while later, he asked tenderly, "Are you okay?"

She exhaled loudly and said, "Yes. I find anal sex to be very intense. It's exhilarating and exhausting."

"Yes. Me too. Thank you for letting me fuck your ass. That was my first time. It was awesome."

"Was it as dirty and nasty as you hoped?" she asked with a giggle in her voice.

"Yes. It was exactly the soul staining experience I hoped it would be."

The both laughed. He kissed her, then stood and asked, "Can I help you up?"

"No. I'm good."

He looked at her strangely. She remained sitting on the floor of the shower and explained, "Anal sex really is dirty and nasty in a fun way, but it is followed by anal leakage with is dirty and nasty in a not so fun way."

"Oh God! I didn't think about that. I'm so sorry. I could've worn a condom."

"It's okay. I wanted your first time to be everything you dreamed it would be. I knew it would be messy. If you tap this ass again, you'll be wearing a condom. Go. I'll be fine. I'll sit here recalling our magical time together and let your sperm drain out of my butt."

123456...8