Worldly, Sexual, & Pleasing to Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
731 Followers

I had not cum, when he did. As he rolled off to catch his breath, I lay there frustrated. In a few moments, he placed his head by my twat, and begin to eat me. By the time that I started my orgasm, he was hard, and pumped his cock hard into me, doubling the pleasure for me.

Several minutes later, he grunted several times, as I felt warm fluid in my cunt.

The bed room door opened. In walked two men, both the same age as Eddie.

When they could see my face, the taller one said, “Hey, Eddie, she is a real nice head, as you said.”

Eddie said into my ear, “The boys want a little of you pussy.”

My mind raced. I had never really considered this. Before I could say anything, Eddie stuck his tongue in my mouth as he gave me a French kiss. His upper body stayed on me, but he shifted his lower body off me, so that from just below my tits, I was totally exposed.

One of them was between my legs. I felt his pubic area settle unto mine, as a hand guided a new cock into me. With Eddie still in place, he fucked me hard and fast.

Only when I moaned out the onset of my orgasm, Aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oohhoooo,” did Eddie roll off me, which allowed the tall guy to finish fucking me unimpaired.

When he cum, I just lay there with my legs open, and I guess you could say, a look of lust on my face, as the next man lowered himself onto me. When he finished, and Eddie was just putting his cock back into me, an addition three men walked in.

We ate Pizza, drank Bud, and fucked until late Sunday afternoon. Just before I walked out, the tall man, known as Billy, gave me a big kiss. Eddie shook my hand, as he said, “You know, your all right, a really cool chick!”

“Thanks guys, see you later.”

As I closed the door, one of then said, “We should be so lucky.”

When I relayed that little event to Joan, her reply was, “I’m stunned.”

I no longer walked across campus, I strutted. When away from campus, the clothes that I wore were modern, short, tight, and intended to advertise, Me.

Life is good. Sometime, I may look for another husband, but not right away. If ten men would make me a worldly, sexual woman, think what thirty or forty will do for me. And, Oh, yes, I’m getting pretty good at pleasing men. Eddie and his friends sounded very pleased when I phoned to inform them that they will need more Pizza, and Bud for next weekend.

Softly
Softly
731 Followers
12