Worlds Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way to describe how weird it was to pull up in front of a house that was so familiar, and yet so alien at the same time. In my world, Jocelyn, and I live here with our girls, but here it was just Melissa, and me. Thankfully, the house used electronic keypads, and the code was the same so letting myself in was no problem. It also appeared that we had gotten lucky, and no one was home, so all I had to do was grab the key card, and haul ass. Sam was going to pick me up at the end of the street. I was starting to feel a little better now that I had a plan of action. Things seem to be going pretty well, right up until the time that Melissa came walking around the corner into my office stopping to stare at me in surprise.

"Rod! I thought you went to the airport?"

"I...Um...Decided to postpone my trip," I answered lamely not sure what to say.

"Is this because of last night? Did you change your mind?" she said in a hopeful tone.

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I had to buy time so that I could think of a way to get out of the house with a minimum of fuss, with no obvious out I nodded.

Melissa had stopped about ten feet away from me. She was wearing a navy blue blouse and a white skirt with matching high-heeled shoes. She and her younger sister could not have been more different. Melissa had always been the driven one in the family. A real corporate shark with a nose for business. She had attended law school, and then joined her father's company. A full head taller than her sibling her face seemed etched in a permanent scowl with thin lips and a hawkish nose. The one redeeming facet was her dark green eyes that were quite attractive. I did give her credit for having a pretty decent body with long legs, and an ample chest.

"Oh, Rod! This is such a surprise. I thought after last night there was no way. This is going to make us both so much happier I promise."

I'm sure I had the most confused look on my face, and it was about to get even more so because while I stood there trying to think of how to reply Melissa started taking her clothes off. While I watched with my jaw hanging open, she kicked off her shoes and began to unbutton her blouse revealing a matching navy blue bra underneath.

"Ah...Melissa...Maybe this isn't the best time."

"This is a perfect time. I took my temperature this morning, and I'm ovulating right now. Rod! I am so ready to get pregnant! I'm glad you came around."

"Pregnant? Melissa! We should really...Mmphhhmmm..."

I was trying to talk when my wife/sister-in-law launched herself at me. Her mouth was all over mine as we stumbled back against the desk. She rammed her tongue past my lips kissing me frantically as her hands ripped at the buttons on my shirt.

"Melissa...Mphmhmmmpppp...I think it...Mppmhmhhhh...would be...better...if...Mphphmmmmm..."

Trying to get a word in on her was turning out to be nearly impossible. She just kept kissing me hard, and deep. The crazy thing was I was starting to enjoy it. She was quite talented with her tongue, and as it swirled all over my mouth I felt little tingles of pleasure shooting up my spine. I was desperately trying to get a grip on my libido, and come up with an out when she grabbed my dick between my legs, and then dropped to her knees in one move. If there was a Guinness record for getting a mans pants down, I think Melissa broke it right then, and before I could do anything, she practically ripped my underwear down engulfing my cock in her mouth.

I let out an audible groan as she went down on me. I had no idea Melissa Fairchild could suck cock like that! She was all over my dick licking every inch, and sucking it deep into the back of her throat. My willpower was failing me in a big way. For a moment I just stopped struggling, and enjoyed the feel of her warm mouth on my penis. Her fingers started to tickle my ball sack sending waves of pleasure shooting up from my crotch. I lost it a second later, and pulled Melissa to her feet finding her mouth with mine, and returning her earlier French kiss with one of my own.

We turned in a quick circle so that her back was facing the desk now all the while our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Melissa reached behind her and unhooked her bra throwing it aside. My eyes took in her tits, and they were quite spectacular. She was much bigger than her sister. I would say the difference between a decent navel orange, and a cantaloupe. Her areolas were broader, and a deeper shade of pink with long thick nipples that poked out away from their centers. A growl came from within me, and I grabbed one of those fat funbags in my hand squeezing it before I sucked hard at her nipple letting it fill my mouth.

"Oh Fuck Yes! Oh, Rod! I love it so much when you suck my tits! YES! OH GOD YES! Do it rough, Rod! Bite my nipples!"

I licked and sucked at her sweet breasts before I pushed her back onto the desk lifting her skirt. She was wearing a white thong covering her pussy, and I pulled it down dropping it to the floor. I don't know if the Melissa in my world does it, but this one had her pussy shaved completely bare with just a hint of dark stubble. The lips of her vagina were swollen, and very wet. It was clear that she was ready for this just like she said. My cock was rock hard, and Melissa pulled me onto her kissing me deeply again while the head of my penis rubbed against the entrance to her fertile love valley.

It looked like we were going to plunge right off the cliff together, but I hesitated. There was some small piece of sanity still floating around inside the sexual sea that had become my brain that was trying to tell me that this was wrong, and I shouldn't do it. I was about to impregnate my sister-in-law for Christ's Sake! O.K. technically she was my wife, well she was a Rod Hewitt's wife, and that was not me except it was me. Damn this was confusing!

Melissa must have noticed my momentary reluctance, and she decided to take matters into her own hands. She grabbed my hips and pushed with hers sending my dick plunging into the wet, steamy interior of her pussy. Any resistance I had left crumbled with the feel of Melissa's hot pink flesh wrapped around my cock. I started to fuck the shit out of that woman. Her big tits bounced hard up and down as I pounded her tight fuck hole with every inch of my prick.

"FUCK ROD! OH! JESUS, YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO HARD! OH! GOD YOU HAVEN'T FUCKED ME LIKE THIS SINCE MAZATLAN! Oh...Rod...give it to me...I love you so much, Rod! Oh...Rod...I want this baby! Cum inside me darling!"

The desk was shaking with our writhing bodies moving all over it knocking papers, and other office supplies off onto the floor. Melissa's head had fallen backward with her mouth hanging open grunts, and cries of pleasure pouring out. My balls felt like they were going to burst, and it wasn't long before Melissa got precisely what she had come there for in the first place.

"Oh...Oh shit...Fuck...Going to cum! Oh crap, I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, Rod! Give it all to me! Fill me, Rod! Give me our baby! FUCK! OH, ROD I'M GOING TO GO WITH YOU DARLING! OHHHHH RODDDDDDDDDDDD! AHH FUCK ME PREGNANT RODDDDDDDDDD!"

I couldn't hold it back any longer, and my semen exploded out of me in long, thick ropes shooting deep into Melissa's waiting womb. She went right with me at the same time, and I stared into her face as she squeezed her eyes shut, and cried out. Her pussy was gripping my cock hard pulling every drop it could from my sack. We lay against each other shaking and spent before I backed away with my shrinking cock popping free from Melissa's dripping cunt.

She rose up on her elbows looking into my face with a smile.

"Rod, that was so good! I don't remember the last time you took me like that, baby. Why don't we go upstairs, and get into bed? I'm sure we could manage a repeat performance in a little while, and the more of that sweet stuff you put inside me, the better chance we get the child we want."

"Sure, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Why don't you head upstairs I need to use the restroom, and I will be right behind you."

Melissa climbed off my desk and vanished around the corner. I heard her footsteps on the stairs, but she stopped at some point shouting down to me, "Oh Rod, Why don't you grab a bottle of champagne from the fridge!"

"Sure. That sounds like a wonderful idea."

As soon as her footsteps faded away, I dressed quickly and took off practically running down the street to where Sam waited in the car.

"Let's get out of here," I said as I jumped into the passenger seat.

"What took so long? I was starting to worry."

"It's a long story just go I got the card," I said flashing it in front of his face.

"What happened to your shirt?"

"Like I said long story. Just go, Sam."

The ride across town thankfully was a short one, and before I knew it, we pulled into the parking lot of the Red Fox club. I have to say, if Sam hadn't told me there was a gentleman's club here I would never have known it since it was a very plain building from the outside. The entrance looked like any other office building I had ever been in except for the two security guards who stood on either side of the double doors.

"Good afternoon, sir. If you could present your card to the reader." said one of the hulking bouncers.

I slipped the gold card I had taken from the other Rod Hewitt's residence into a slot on the wall by the door, and it beeped once. The second guard pulled one of the doors open for us, and we were inside. It felt nice to have something finally go easy.

The interior was like most strip joints I had been in over the years dark, and hard to see around in. I could tell from the furnishings as we drew closer that this was a very upscale place, and the clientèle made that even more apparent since nearly all of them were wearing fancy suits. Sam and I went to stand at the bar trying to scan the room in search of Jocelyn.

"I don't see her."

"It's hard to see anything in here. We may have to roam around until one of us spots her," replied Sam.

"If I could have your attention on the main stage...give it up for...PHOENIX!"

The loud sound of a man's voice over the public address system drew all of our eyes to the long dark shape of the main stage. It suddenly lit up with bright, rotating lights throwing shadows into odd places around the room. A figure emerged from behind a curtain at the back of it striding purposefully down its length. The lights centered themselves on what turned out to be a petite woman who immediately dropped into a three-point stance one hand down as her head moved to pivot from one side to the other taking in the whole room. Her ass started to gyrate to the sounds of music that filled the air before she stood, and finished her walk to the end of the stage. There she mounted a long silver pole spinning her body completely around it with her feet barely leaving the ground before she dropped back down again like a prowling cat.

My jaw was practically on the floor during this whole performance. The petite woman who now stood back up, and causally tore off her top tossing it aside was very well known to me. I was married to her after all...Well, I was married to a version of her anyway.

"Wow! Your wife can really move," said Sam.

"Shut up, Sam."

"Right."

I started to walk toward the stage unable to take my eyes off the dancing figure in front of me. In some ways, she was immediately recognizable. This Jocelyn still had the same features, and the same short brunette hair framing her round face. There was quite a bit more makeup on that face than I was used too, but otherwise, it was still my wife. Her body was another matter altogether. In my world, the Jocelyn I knew had a fondness for double-dip chocolate cones and fudge brownies which had caused her to gain a few pounds over the years. She wasn't what you would call fat, but she had softened a bit with age. This Jocelyn was lean, and mean without an ounce of fat anywhere on her body. When I drew closer, I noticed something else even more disconcerting. The woman who was prancing around the stage was sporting some serious ink.

On her left thigh, she had a large tattoo that appeared to be of flowering tree branches. It ran from just above her knee up onto her hip, and in the tree was a large Robin with its wings spread. My own Jocelyn had a thing about Robin's as well. We had paintings, and figurines around the house depicting the birds.

She was making her way back around the stage to my side, and up close I noticed even more tattoo's. A bright red heart on her right shoulder blade, and what appeared to be a dragon running down her right arm its head poised on the back of her hand.

"Man...Rod...She has got quite a bit of imagery painted on her. I wonder what else she had tattooed?"

"I swear to God, Sam, I am going to make you wait outside!"

"I think I'll go wait at the bar," said Sam sheepishly as he walked off.

A number of men were starting to line the stage holding currency in their hands. One by one Jocelyn danced up to them dropping down to let them slide the bills into her g-string as she crouched. I took a position at the end of this group and waited patiently. When she reached me, I saw her eyes widen in recognition as she lowered herself in front of me. My hand shook a bit when I tried to slide the bill into place while Jocelyn leaned over breathing into my ear.

"Hey, baby! I didn't think you would be here tonight. I'm in room four. Tell Jared to let you in, and I will be there after this dance."

She pulled away from me returning to her performance. I was still stunned by just watching her move across that stage with a grace, and balance my Jocelyn had never displayed. The pole shook as she re-mounted it executing a series of intricate moves that ultimately had her upside down with her legs pointing toward the ceiling. The men in the vicinity started applauding, and whistling their appreciation. I tore my attention away from her striding deeper into the club to find the room she had mentioned.

In the end, I had to ask a waitress what the heck room four was, and it turned out the club was equipped with private areas for the individual clients, so they could enjoy their dances without an audience. The hallway to the private rooms was guarded by the biggest bouncer I had seen yet who was, indeed, named Jared. I was wondering how I was supposed to get passed this guy, but he just waved me through, so I continued up the corridor beyond. I guessed that he was used to seeing me there.

Room four was second to last, and I used my key card to gain entrance to it. The layout was simple inside. A couch that ran around two-thirds of the space with a small dance stage maybe a foot off the ground in the middle. The place was cramped but cozy, and I took a seat to wait for Jocelyn. I didn't have to wait too long. The door opened, and suddenly I was face to face with this woman who was a mirror for my wife. It was eerie how much they looked exactly the same, but I did note an edge in this Jocelyn's eyes, perhaps a hint of the harder life she had led. There was a moment of silence when the door shut behind her, and I was trying to figure out how to open the conversation when Jocelyn launched herself at me like a brunette torpedo knocking me back onto the couch.

"God, I missed you, Rod!"

One of the knocks I had on my wife was that she lacked aggression when it came to sexual overtures. I was usually the initiator in almost every encounter we had enjoyed over the years. There was just something about sex that intimidated her, and she was never comfortable making the first move, or any move. There were times when I got a bit frustrated with her and wished that she could take charge, and make me feel like she wanted me. The first few seconds after this worlds Jocelyn walked through door number four gave me a sweet taste of just what that it was like to be on the receiving end. That girl was all over me.

Her glossy lips painted dark with some color of lipstick I could never have identified mashed tight to mine, and her tongue followed in short order. Her hands were all over me rubbing at my chest then seeking that particular spot between my legs. I couldn't help myself kissing her right back, and trading deep, warm French kisses with her while she groped my stiffening penis.

"Oh, Rod! Baby!" she moaned into my mouth.

She pressed her perky, firm tits onto my face, and I gratefully took them into my hands licking at the pink nipples at the center of her full, bumpy areolas. The lack of body fat meant her tits were a bit smaller than I was used to, but they still felt, and tasted fantastic. We rolled on the couch so that I was on top, and I kept suckling at her breasts before I started to work my way down. Eventually, I arrived between her legs and began to roll down her thin, silky shorts. I got her bottoms off and discovered another clear difference between this Jocelyn, and mine. Her nether regions were completely bare of the dark, curly pubic hairs that had tickled my nose for many years.

I started to hesitate for a moment. Everything had happened so fast to this point I hadn't had time to think, and my natural attraction to Jocelyn had just taken over driving me to take her as I always had, but the differences were adding up, and making me more and more aware that this wasn't my wife. She was breathing hard, moaning softly, so ready for me.

"Rod? What's wrong?"

She sat up, and I pulled away to sit next to her on the couch. Her lips brushed across my neck, and she started rubbing my chest again.

"I know you've been under a lot of stress lately. Melissa is pressuring you about having a baby, and your project is behind. You need to relax, Rod. I'm here, and I'm going to make it all better."

This might not be my Jocelyn exactly, but she knew right were my hot buttons were, and she started to hit them one after another kissing my neck and nibbling at my ears before she pushed me back on the couch, and headed south. I started to struggle a bit, but she was relentless in her pursuit of pleasure. She had my zipper down, and my pants open before I could count to five. My inhibitions quickly started to crumble when she took my penis in her hand, and started to lick it up, and down.

"Jesus, Jocelyn..." I groaned.

Her mouth covered the swelling head of my cock, and started to descend toward the base of my shaft. My Jocelyn wasn't a bad cock sucker, but at most, she had never gotten more than a couple of inches of my penis in her mouth at any one time. This girl turned out to have no such limitations. All I could do was stare in awe as her mouth just kept going, and she deep throated my prick almost all the way to my pubic hairs. The room started to fill with my groans, and cries of pleasure while my wife's doppelganger gave me one of the hottest blow jobs I had ever had in my life. It was surreal watching my wife's mouth slide up, and down my cock in ways that it only ever had in my dreams.

My hands slid into her dark hair guiding her as she gained steam her head moving faster.

"Oh My God! Oh Jocelyn! Oh, fuck that feels so good! Oh, GOD! FUCK BABY!"

My balls were screaming for release, and Jocelyn was more than willing to provide it. She crawled back up my body taking my throbbing prick in her hand, and sliding it home into her hairless vagina. Jocelyn's face was a picture of hot arousal her eyes tight, and mouth hanging open while her hips rolled grinding her pussy to the base of my shaft. I was lost in the moment. This unbelievably sensuous fuck was sending waves of joy across my body stealing my sanity.

In no time she had me so turned on the need to take her deep and hard was undeniable. I lifted her from the couch gripping her steel hard ass in my hands before lowering her to the stage in the middle of the room. Her legs wrapped around me, and I began to drive myself into her with vigorous thrusts of my swollen penis. Her eyes flew open as the pounding continued to grow faster, and more violent. We kissed each other with a hunger only two people meant to be together really know. In that place, the world seemed to shrink until it was just the two of us bodies joined seeking that ultimate moment of bliss. I guess I should have felt some guilt like I had earlier, but the need to be with Jocelyn had possessed my body. This woman was so close to her that it was easy to forget the differences that had seemed so monumental earlier.