Worlds Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were breathing as one caught in the same spiral with our bodies crashing together until I felt her pussy start to spasm all over my penis. Jocelyn's eyes rolled back into her head, and a low moan escaped from he lips.

"Oh, Rod! Cumming, sweetie...Oh FUCK I'M CUMMING! OH GOD, ROD! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!"

"JOCELYN! Ah! JOCELYN! OH YESSSSS!"

The surge that hit me was maybe the hardest orgasm I had ever felt, and I stiffened from head to toe with my eyes staring up at the ceiling while my cock jerked over and over inside her. I lost track of how many times I shot in her, but it was so much then when I tried to withdraw my pearly white semen came pouring out of her in a small waterfall.

"Damn, Rod! You filled me full. It feels so good to be with you." said Jocelyn reaching up to touch the side of my face.

We moved back onto the couch, and I held her body to mine. The beat of her heart seemed loud even over the music filtering in from the other room. The fantastic sex so overcame me that I almost forgot that time was not on my side, but it all came back to me now.

"Jocelyn, I need to ask you a favor."

"Anything for you, Rod."

"I don't have time to explain everything, but I think you may be able to help me get my experiment back on track. The thing is you have to come with me right now to the lab."

"Wait. You want me to come now? I mean I want to help you, but can't we do this after my shift. I'm not exactly dressed to go to your lab."

"There isn't anyone there. Sam closed the lab for the rest of the day. I need you to trust me on this I wouldn't ask if it wasn't imperative."

She looked at me still puzzled, but finally shaking her head, she got up and put her clothes back on while I watched.

"Just let me tell my manager I'm clocking out for a family emergency. I'll change into something a bit more family-friendly, and meet you in the lobby."

Sam and I stood nervously waiting until Jocelyn came walking out. I think she was hoping for a longer explanation, but I cut her off before she could ask rushing her into the car. Thankfully, traffic was relatively light, and we arrived at the lab with just minutes to spare. Sam ran around getting everything powered on while I did my best to help. Jocelyn stood to one side remaining quiet, but the expression on her face showed her growing confusion.

"I think we are ready to give this a try," said Sam finally.

"I wish somebody would clue me in on what it is we are going to do?" said Jocelyn.

"Sam, could you give us just a minute, please?"

"O.K. Rod, but make it quick time is not on our side here."

He left us alone heading into the back of the lab to check the generators one last time.

"Jocelyn, I wish I had the time to explain everything, but I want you to know that whatever happens you mean the world to me. I've loved you from the first time I saw you at the fountain in front of the student union, and despite everything that happened after I don't believe that ever changed."

"I know Rod we've talked about this before. Why are you talking like you're going away?"

"That's the part that is hard to explain. You see..."

"Rod! You son of a bitch!" yelled Melissa.

Jocelyn and I turned as one to face her sister who was standing in the entryway to the lab. It was obvious she had heard me profess my love for Jocelyn, and her face was a mask of fury.

"Melissa? How did you get in here?"

"My company funds this project, so I have a master key, but you already know that Rod. Trying to change the subject? Why don't you tell my sister more about how you love her when just hours ago you were trying to get me pregnant!"

"Rod? Is that true? You promised you weren't going to go through with it! We were finally going to be together whether you lost the project or not," cried Jocelyn.

I could feel the whole situation threatening to get out of control, but I had no idea how to stop it.

"You two together, at last, I guess that is what you always wanted, Rod. I was starting to doubt your feelings for me months ago that's why I had an investigator following you. I thought after this afternoon that maybe I was wrong, and you did love me or at least were ready to give up this silly pursuit of my sister. Then I get a call after you slipped out of the house that you were seen at the strip club. Did you think I was an idiot? I've known about your rendezvous's at the club for a while. I guess I was hoping that if we had a baby, it would finally make you see that I was the one you were meant to be with, but I see now you were playing me for a fool."

"Look, Melissa, I didn't mean for this to happen. See I'm not the Rod Hewitt you know I'm only here because the experiment worked, and I traveled here from a parallel world."

"What the hell are you talking about?" snapped Jocelyn.

"Don't give me that bullshit, Rod. I know your last attempt was a failure, and you are still trying to figure out why it went off the rails. This is just a pathetic attempt to save your ass!" shouted Melissa.

"No really! If you give me a second, I can prove it. Sam and I were just about to redo the experiment. We know now why it failed."

"I see, and you needed a stripper to make it work?"

"No, I need my wife to make it work. I mean I needed my real wife. Wait! I'm not explaining this very well. I needed the woman who is my wife but isn't in this world, but in terms of quantum fields still is entangled with me like my wife. Damn! This is confusing."

"Stop with this bullshit, Rod! Why can't you own up to the fact that you never really loved me!"

"I don't know if I did or not. I'm not your Rod Hewitt!"

"You're about to not be anyone's Rod Hewitt!" said Melissa as she pulled a handgun from her purse.

"Holy Shit! Melissa. Please, calm down, and let's talk about this rationally."

"Rationally! You're the crazy fuck who is babbling about not being who you are. I funded this crap because I loved you Rod, and it's all you wanted, and this is how you pay me back! Well, fuck you, Rod!"

I figured it was all over as I saw her finger start to squeeze the trigger. The shot was incredibly loud in the confines of the lab, but I didn't feel the searing pain I was sure was going to follow the loud report of the gun. Slowly, I opened my eyes only to find Melissa unconscious on the ground, with Sam standing over her holding a wrench.

"In your world is your wife a crazy bitch?"

"She's my sister-in-law, and she's more obsessive than bitchy."

Sam's reply was lost in the sound of an alarm coming over the public address system.

"Crap! Her shot hit the cooling assembly! We've got thirty seconds before it overheats. Rod, you have got to go now!"

I grabbed Jocelyn's hand and pulled her toward the red line stopping just short of the platform.

"I don't understand? What the hell is happening here?" cried Jocelyn.

"I'm sorry I don't have time. Sam can try to explain it all when I'm gone. I want you to know that I think your Rod does love you, and whatever happens, you should never let go of him."

"My Rod?"

"Goodbye, Jocelyn."

"Now! Rod, you're out of time!"

Just like before I felt the tingle all over my body, and my vision dimmed as the world dropped away around me. When I snapped back to reality, I heard the distant sound of laughter, and felt the rain falling on my head. A moment later I realized the shower was the water from the fountain in the park by my lab, and the laughter was because I was standing in it.

"Crap! We need to work on taking those quantum fluctuations into account. What if I appeared in the wall of a building?" I thought morbidly.

I felt a sense of deja vu as I paid the bus toll, and took a ride back to my lab. The door opened once again to my palm print, and I was greeted by the sight of my very stressed looking staff gathered around the main control panel arguing.

"I know you checked every relay and circuit, but I want them all checked again. If there is any chance we can find the glitch maybe we can still get Rod back!" yelled Sam.

"Maybe I could help. I'm pretty good at this science stuff," I said aloud.

"Sweet, Jesus! Rod!"

Sam and my staff surrounded me all of them trying to touch me at once like I was the coming of the Messiah.

"Where did you go? Did you make it to another world? Why are you all wet?"

The questions rained down on me, but I only cared about one thing, and her face appeared in front of me a second later. I took Jocelyn into my arms enjoying the sweet smell of her hair as I hugged her tight.

"You came back to me."

"I told you I would."

Everyone wanted to do an immediate debrief, but I was exhausted from the ordeal of the last eighteen hours, and I decided it could all wait until the following day, so I chased them all away. I managed to find some dry clothes in my office, and shortly after Jocelyn and I left to go home. This time it would be to my real home.

The girls were asleep when we arrived, and Jocelyn's sister gave her a brief hug as she prepared to head home herself.

"So, Rod, how did your experiment go?" asked Melissa.

"It went pretty well actually. We have a lot of data to review tomorrow."

"Good, I'm happy for you. Is there something wrong?" she asked noting how I was staring at her.

"Um...No...Say, Melissa, just out of curiosity, you don't own a gun do you?"

"Why on Earth would you want to know that? If it matters, no, I don't. I've never even fired a gun."

"Good to know. Well, thanks for watching the kids."

"O.K. Rod. See ya later."

She was still looking at me over her shoulder as she walked toward our driveway. I wasn't sure I would ever be able to see my sister-in-law the same way again.

Jocelyn and I got ready for bed slipping under the covers at the same time. I pulled her into a hug cuddling her body next to mine. We started to kiss, and I could feel things beginning to heat up between us.

"Can I asked you something?" I blurted.

"What is it?" purred my wife as I kissed her neck.

"Have you ever considered getting a tattoo?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Never mind. Just a thought." I said returning to her sweet lips.