Worlds Apart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What makes you think that would help me?"

"The mind and body work in tandem. That fact is true of all biological organisms. They can influence each other both positively and negatively. Depression, for example, can cause actual physical pains and make an individual feel tired." She looked Angie in the eyes. "It is my professional opinion that you're probably holding a lot of tension and you need it worked out of you. That way you'll feel lighter and can talk with your husband on a level playing field. I'll set you up with my mate first opening he has tomorrow! He'll give you the full treatment." She waggled the fingers on all four of her hands. "It's kind of a talent of ours," she snickered.

Angie blinked. "I-"

Vola put a finger to her lips, her face kind. "I insist. Please."

Angie looked down at that finger, then at the earnest face of the orak. She sighed. "Very well."

Angie saw Eric for all of five minutes between that meeting with Vola and the next day. She felt him crawl into bed next to her, but didn't acknowledge him, then saw him in the kitchen for five minutes as he headed out to work early, as he'd started doing almost every day for the past month. She'd be lying to herself if she said she minded the uptick in the credits deposited in their bank account every week, but she didn't know if she thought the loss of what little domestic intimacy they'd had was worth it.

Nor did she fully understand what she was doing as she walked up Keth and Vola's lawn to the door after she'd gotten home from work. She was dressed as conservatively as she could, in her loosest pants, a plain peach-colored shirt and sandals. She didn't know what kind of "techniques" the orak would you, but she aimed to be as flexible as possible.

Angie rang the doorbell and took a step back, looking out across the street. It was evening, and it seemed most of their neighbors were inside with their own families. She suddenly felt rather alone, more alone than she'd ever felt on this alien world.

Keth opened the door, sliding it open with an easy motion. "Hello, Angelica."

Angie blinked. She hadn't expected him to use her full name. "Angie, please."

Keith smiled and nodded. "Of course. Come in, come in."

He stepped back from the doorway and beckoned her in. Angie hesitated for a moment before taking a small breath and walking inside the house. Keth wore casual clothes, a shirt with a zipper down the front and some stretchy pants. He was barefoot, and only had four toes. The front room of the house was surprisingly normal - a couple couches, wall-mounted plasma screen, and a rather-comfy looking chair, accented by twisting lamps on the end tables. The carpet was plush under Angie's feet as she took her sandals off and left them by the door.

"Follow me," Keth said, walking through the room. "We're headed down to the basement."

Angie stopped. "The basement?"

Keth stepped into a hallway at the back of them room, tapping a panel on the wall as he passed. A light came on above him, along with another light in a staircase that sloped downward. "Yes. It's a cool, dry space, perfect for what I do. Coming?"

Angie took several long breaths. Every paranoid fantasy she'd ever had about aliens was running through her mind. The second you see anything out of place, you run, she thought. "After you," she said.

Keth smiled gently at her again before heading down the steps. Angie followed a few steps behind him. The stairs were carpeted and the walls were padded. There was no door at the bottom, and the two of them walked into a large basement. It was lit by strip lights along the ceiling, turned to about half strength to provide a calming ambiance. In the center of the room was a circular ring of tiles surrounding a massage table. Along the walls were potted plants that gave off a myriad of fragrances. On the far wall was what looked to be a sound system. Angie sniffed. A faint pleasant smell hung about the room, like flowers. "This is...quite the basement," Angie said.

Keth nodded. "This is where I work, and I want it to be as relaxing a place as possible for everyone I work with."

Angie turned in place. "I love the flowers," she said. "What kind are th-"

She stopped talking as she finished her turn. Keth was shrugging off his shirt, his muscled back facing her. His spine was prominent against his skin, surrounded by more peaks and valleys of alien anatomy. He dropped the shirt on the floor and patted the massage table, turning his head towards her. "Now then, what's giving you the most trouble?"

His rich voice shocked Angie out of her funk, and it took her a moment to find her voice. "W-well, I...hrm." She licked her lips, then realized what she'd done and mashed her lips together. "Do you have to be shirtless?"

"I don't have to be," Keth said. He leaned on the table with two hands, the other two stretching themselves. "Would you prefer it?"

Yes. "No, just wondering," Angie said. You whore!

Keth nodded and patted the table. "Hop on up and just sit normally for a second. Let me give you a once over."

Angie slowly crossed the room, then set her knee on the table. She huffed a breath out through her nose, then sat down fully. Keth reached out and touched her, his movements slow and gentle. He lifted her arm, then let it flop down, while another hand touched her shoulders and upper back, another tapped her knee and another lingered on the nape of her neck. His ivory skin was rather soft, as if he'd just washed his hands with lotion.

"Wow, you are really tense," Keth said. "I'm surprised you're not contorted into a knot."

Angie tried to make a sound like she was grunting, but what came out was more groan. She felt herself leaning into his touches, although that required constant movement because he had four goddamn hands. Her mind was having trouble reconciling all the sensations at once - she was used to only having two hands rub her at once.

"Alright, first things first," Keth said. "Lie down on your stomach. Your back is a huge problem, so I'll get that first."

"Wait," Angie said, her voice tinged with a needy pant.

"Hm?"

She composed herself. "If I'm going to be on my stomach, I don't want you out of my field of view."

Keth smiled that winning smile of his. "Don't trust me?" Angie gave him a flat look. "Alright, alright."

Angie slowly rolled onto her stomach and settled into the contours of the massage chair. Keth tapped a control panel on the underside, and the table writhed underneath her, becoming flat and rising another foot or so into the air. Angie settled herself as Keth came around to the side of the table that her head was on. She blinked. Her eyes were level with his waist.

"I think I can get a better angle this way," Keth said, the words almost flying right over Angie's head.

"Perhaps we can adjust a little mohohohooooor." Angie's protest trailed off as Keth reached down and pressed his fingers into her shoulders. She let herself go limp, her arms hanging off the side of the table as his other two hands reached towards the middle of her back, his thumbs digging into the vertebrae of her spine. He pressed, and she felt something pop, a wave of giddy euphoria washing through her. "Oooof," she moaned.

"Did my homework earlier today," Keth chuckled. "Never done this with a human before."

"We're...a little rare... out here," Angie panted, arching her back into his fingers. They pressed back, bringing another tiny moan to her lips.

Keth nodded, feathering his fingers together and apart along her back. "Most of my clients are core Federation races - tashep, qurral, ervicen. Ervicen are the trickiest. They're so dense muscle-wise. Gotta put my back into working with them."

Angie tried to reply and continue the conversation, but her tongue tripped over itself as he just kept going. Each steady motion of his fingers drew a small gasp out of her, and she felt the area between her thighs growing warmer. She cursed biology betraying her. Orak didn't have particularly good senses of smell like the ervicen or enn'cief did, but for all she knew Keth was special. She focused on controlling her breathing and pretending like she wasn't being kneaded into a gooey puddle by his fingers. "No music?" she said.

"Music?" Keth asked. Then he blinked. "Ah, no. Those are for special clients."

"Sp-special?" Angie gasped as his hands went further down his back. He leaned forward, his crotch about a foot away from her face. Was he...? Angie felt a shiver run through her shoulders that had nothing to do with Keth's hands. He's getting hard. And fucking packing. He was comparable to Eric at least, maybe just a bit bigger, and Eric was no slouch in that department.

Keth didn't answer her question, just kept going and going with his hands, his fingers teasing near the bottom of her shirt. Angie's mind cried out for her to say something, knock his hands away, do something to keep the alien brute from violating her. But Keth wasn't a brute, not by any standard of the word.

"I could do better if I could touch your skin," he murmured.

Before she could stop herself, Angie peeled off her shirt while keeping her belly on the table. It caught under her breasts for a moment before she yanked it all the way off and dropped it off to the side of the table. Then his fingers were back on her, squeezing more tension and happy noises out of her. He navigated carefully around her bra strap, his twenty fingers zeroing in on all the spots that needed work like guided missiles, striking with gentle pokes and prods and making Angie rub her thighs together to try to snuff the heat there. All it did was spread the wetness.

"This feels...so good..." Angie groaned, groaning inwardly as she realized how lustful her voice sounded.

Keth moved a bit closer to the table. He was definitely hard, the outline of his maleness almost touching her nose. "I'm glad," he purred. "Vola said you needed this badly."

"This massage?" Angie breathed. "Or something else?"

His fingers paused. "Vola did mention you having some difficulties with your husband..."

"Tells you everything, does she?"

Keth took a breath, his fingers still working. "Most everything."

"And your clients..." Angie breathed. The inferno between her legs was becoming almost unbearable. "The special ones. What do you do to them?"

Keth's fingers stilled. "I can show you," he offered.

Angie raised her head. Keth looked down at her, his eyes equally as heady as hers. Angie made a snap decision. Damn Eric. If he can do it, so can I.

She reached out and hooked her fingers into the elastic waist of Keth's pants. With one sharp motion she yanked them down. The orak's cock sprang free, just as white as the rest of him. He was just slightly bigger than Eric, his thick length ridged and ribbed in weird ways. He had a triangular tip above a circular length. The underside of his cock had neat ridges on both sides, while the top had a long curved ridge that went from just below the tip all the way to the base. Below the shaft his balls swung gently, two succulent globes about the size of her fist. Precum leaked from the tip, clear and glistening.

"This is wrong," she growled. "But I don't care." Angie rolled over on the table so she was on her hands and knees, then turned so her rump was facing him. She hooked her fingers into her pants and drew them down, underwear and all. She heard the orak suck in a breath. If Keth liked his pussy shaved then he would just have to deal."Whatever you do," she snapped. "Do not say my name."

For a moment, nothing happened. Then four strong hands were upon her, two on her ankles to hold her in place, two others spreading her labia wider. Angie squirmed as she felt the alien's warm tongue lathe her dripping sex slowly. She rested her forehead against her arm, screwing her eyes shut and trying to pretend it was her husband tonguing her. But Eric's tongue wasn't nearly that long, nor was he able to hold her in place that well. Nor had he done this in years.

The tongue withdrew, and she felt those hands grab her tight. Keth picked her up and drew her back closer to him, setting her feet on the floor and spreading her wider. Then his hands moved up her back, grabbing her shoulders as he slowly positioned his length at her entrance.

Keth sank into her slowly, carefully, exquisitely. Angie's head fell back and she let out a long, low moan that bounced off the walls of the room. Keth made his own noise, a little growl in the back of his throat. "Fuck, you're tight..."

Angie grabbed hold of the edge of the massage table, fixing her gaze on the wall. She wouldn't look at him. Wouldn't beg for it like a common harlot. She's just pretend it was her husband, and that would be that. Afterward she'd be sated and could go back to the way things were.

Except it was so much more different than Eric. Eric had a human cock, smooth and lengthy. Keth's was girthy, with those infernal ridges that pressed on her in such a unique way that only a silicone toy could, or so she thought. He fucked her firmly, not too rough but not too gentle either, and it was setting fireworks off in her mind. He went balls-deep in her with every thrust, his balls slapping her thighs and belly as he worked. Angie bit down on her forearm to keep herself from crying out, and it worked for a time. Then Keth increased his pace, and Angie gave up, panting, moaning and crying out into the material of the massage table. Only now, this close, could she smell it. The smell of sweat and sex, worked into the table, a bouquet that she was adding to as she began to hump back into that exquisite cock, her body coated in a thin layer of sweat.

Keth nudged her legs further apart and gave a firm thrust, and an orgasm ripped through Angie's body, making her fall silent and her mouth loll. But Keth was still going, his pace never letting up for a moment. How does he have this much stamina? Angie's pleasure-addled mind wondered. He's a fucking dynamo. She struggled to keep her mouth shut, but it was damn near impossible, especially since her first orgasm seemed to have triggered a domino effect and now she was being rocked with pleasure every fifteen seconds or so, consecutive orgasms making it harder and harder for her to stay upright.

Then Keth began to pant heavily, his thrusts becoming slower but firmer. "Inside?" was all he asked.

No no no. Fuck no. That's crossing a line. "Yes," Angie hissed, almost begging.

Keth rocked his hips a few more times, then pressed himself inside her. His cock pulsed, shooting his cum deep inside of her throbbing pussy. He ground himself against her, his cock pulsing again and again and again, until Angie was sagging on the table with orak cum streaming down her thighs wondering how the fuck is he still coming?

Finally, his climax tapered off, leaving Angie's nethers a mess, soaked with sweat, her juices, and orak jizz. He slowly slid out of her, another glob of cum flowing down her inner thigh. Angie missed Keth's cock for a brief moment until shame at what she'd done slammed down on her. She squared her shoulders and stood upright, wincing as what felt like a quart of cum flowed out of her aching cunt down her legs. She took a few breaths to steady herself.

"How do you feel?" Keth asked from behind her. One of his hands closed around her shoulder.

She shook him off roughly. "I feel used," she spat. "A slave to my body. I should've known that something like this would happen."

"There's no shame in-"

"I don't want to hear it!" Angie cut him off. She gathered her clothes and stomped over to the staircase that led upstairs. She refused to look at him. The sight of his gorgeous body would only make her horny again, make her okay with this. She had to leave.

To her surprise, Keth made no move to stop her. She made it upstairs without incident, hurriedly dressing herself on the landing, immediately feeling disgusted with herself as her clean clothes rubbed against her passion soaked thighs and nethers. She stomped over to the door, hoping the damn alien could hear her footsteps in the basement.

Angie made it all the way out Keth's door and back inside her own house. She stood in the hallway, running her hands through her hair. She felt like she should cry, but none of that had been full of any regret. She'd been a willing participant. What was worse, a part of her had enjoyed every bit of it, not caring in the slightest that it wasn't her husband's cock inside her, that it wasn't her husband's cum leaking out of her, no matter how much she pretended otherwise.

She made her way to the bathroom and peeled off her clothes, shoving them into the very bottom of the hamper. Then she took a long shower, hoping that the warm water would make her feel cleaner in the metaphorical sense as well as physical. But as she soaped up a loofah and ran it over her body and splashed water between her legs, she felt no reprieve from her shame, nor did that awful part of her that enjoyed it get any smaller. Eventually, she simply leaned against the wall and let the water flow over her shoulders and down her back.

Angie had to admit, her shoulders and back felt loads better than they had an hour ago. She closed her eyes and tried to blank out her mind, but all she kept seeing was Keth, his basement, that front room with the picture of him and...

Her eyes snapped open and she grit her teeth. She knew who she had to go give a piece of her mind. Maybe then she'd feel some sort of relief.

The next day, Angie went straight to Vola's office on the second floor of her building. She lingered outside for almost a full half hour, but the orak didn't show up, so she gave up and went to her own space to try to focus on her work. All day her mind went back and forth between reminiscing about her encounter with Keth to simmering with rage at what she was going to say to Vola. It made it tricky to get through her busywork, as well as carry a conversation at lunch with Carly.

But when she went back upstairs that evening, she arrived just in time to see Vola closing the door behind her. Angie glowered and stomped over to the orak's door, hammering her fist against it. "Vola! Vola! I know you're in there!"

After a moment the door opened. Vola was wearing a dark blue blouse-like top with a low neckline along with a rather distractingly short skirt. She smiled a winning smile at Angie. "Why, hello! Did you enjoy your time with Keth?"

"Don't play nice with me!" Angie hissed, shoving her way into Vola's office.

The orak stepped back. "Wow, Keth wasn't kidding when he said you took it rather poorly."

"Took it poorly?" Angie growled. "Took it poorly!" She jabbed Vola in the collarbone, a bad part of her mind noting that her skin felt a lot like Keth's. "You had your mate bend me over and fuck me like a common whore!"

Vola's face pinched slightly. "Sex work is legal in the Federation, you do realize that, right? But Keth isn't a prostitute. He's a sex therapist."

"A what?"

"A sex therapist!" Vola shut the door behind her and stood in front of it, folding both sets of her arms. "For some people, intimacy is difficult. Keth's main job is to get close with people who have issues with physical intimacy and...work out the issues, if you will." She grinned, the expression cocky. "Plus he's a treat with his hands."

"I don't care how much of a treat he is," Angie growled. "What you're doing cannot be legal."

Vola's grin grew more pronounced. "It actually is, funny enough. So long as I'm not involved when he's on the clock as it were. In a professional capacity, I am perfectly within my right to refer clients of mine who may have intimacy issues to him for him to treat." Her eyes glittered. "Now, also in a professional capacity, he's allowed to share all the details of his treatments with me. And if those people want to keep seeing him after the fact, well, that's out of the context of our jobs, and I am well within my right to join in."