Worlds Apart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie's mouth dropped open. "That cannot be legal!"

"Legal, completely. Ethical..." Vola made a waving motion with her hand. "Maybe not completely. But we've been doing this for years, and nobody's put a stop to us yet."

"Well, that's all about to change," Angie said, stomping towards the door that Vola stood in front of. "I'm reporting you."

Vola's smirk was positively predatory now. "To who? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you barely know how things work out here."

"I'll figure it out," Angie growled. "Move."

But Vola remained still. "Seems to me your husband's been doing all the real adjusting. Moved out here, got himself a nice job, found himself some alien tail. Meanwhile, you just keep plugging away in this air of haughty superiority, like you think you're better than everyone else."

Angie pressed right up against Vola's front. She tried her best intimidating glare on the orak, but it was hard to appear fearsome when her face was almost pressed into the alien's cleavage. "Move," she demanded, trying to hide how much Vola's words has stung.

"Two years it took you to even acknowledge me," Vola pressed, looking down at Angie. "And it was after you got to oogle my husband that we actually managed to have a real conversation." She shook her head. "No wonder your husband doesn't want to sleep with you, Angie. You're kind of a bitch."

Angie gritted her teeth. "One more word..."

"That's okay by me, though," Vola said, leaning down so her face was right in front of Angie's. "Because Keth likes you."

Angie's scathing retort died in her throat. "Wait, what?"

"Not in an affectionate sort of way, mind you," Vola murmured. "But when I got home last night he was waiting for me, harder than I've seen him in ages." Vola reached up and drew a length of Angie's black hair away from her face. "To think your little human pussy got him so worked up. I had to blow him twice before he was satisfied." She licked her lips.

Memories of Keth's thick shaft inside her bubbled up to the fore of Angie's mind, defying all her attempts to shove them away. He wasn't much different physically than Eric, but within the frenzied, baser instinct driven rutting they'd had Angie had felt a spark she hadn't had with Eric in ages. Was she spending all her time pining for something that was lost to her?

Vola sighed, her breath warm on Angie's face. "Look, Angie. Speaking as just me, and not as a professional, I think it's best for your own happiness if you do what your body wishes. Keth and I are literally right next door." She leaned in a little closer, grabbing Angie's wrist in one of her hands and bringing Angie's hand to her breast, half-exposed by her little blouse. "Both of us," Vola repeated, as if to drive the point home.

Angie's breathing quickened. The part of her that thought this was a bad idea was drowned out by memories of Keth's cock, the possibilities of the tit under her fingers, the second powerful alien in front of her. What could they possibly do with eight hands? Angie's pussy throbbed at the thought. She'd never been with a female of any kind before, but she no longer cared. There were no longer any reservations, merely possibilities.

Eric can keep his aliens. I've got a couple of my own now.

So she stood on tiptoe and mashed her lips to Vola's, surrendering to the desire flooding her body. Vola made a startled noise at the contact, then quickly took control, two of her powerful arms wrapping around Angie's shoulders, the other two lifting Angie's skirt and rubbing against the fabric of her underwear. Angie panted and squeaked as the orak teased her, pushing her hips down against Vola's fingers.

Vola growled and slid her panties to the side, holding them there while another hand slipped between Angie's legs to cup her vulva. Angie squirmed, but she couldn't go anywhere trapped in Vola's bear hug. The feminine arms that embraced her were stronger than Eric's brawny human ones. All she could do was wriggle and moan as Vola slipped the first knuckles of two fingers into her. She was already soaked.

"Mrrrrrrrrrnot here," Vola growled, her hands retreating from between Angie's legs. She took a few deep breaths, reaching up and smoothing out her hair. "Oho no, not here."

Angie grabbed hold of the hand that Vola had used to finger her and drew it up to her mouth. She slowly licked and sucked on the tips of the fingers that had been inside her. "Where then?" she panted, lathing Vola's skin with her tongue.

Vola's nipples jutted against the meshy material of her blouse as she watched. "Where do you think?" she murmured. She pulled a communicator out of her pocket and dialed a number as Angie continued to suck on her fingers. "Keth, dear?" she asked after a moment. "Have you started dinner yet? No? Good." She looked down at Angie. "I'm bringing you home a present. Not for the basement, but for the bedroom."

The autocar ride back to their neighborhood was subdued, almost comically so. Angie and Vola carefully arranged their clothes to be inconspicuous and made small talk about the campus. The autocars had cameras, and municipal governments didn't take kindly to their public transports being used for lewd purposes.

So they were forced to sit still, with only Vola's slightly awkward posture that revealed a tiny curve of her underwear to Angie and not the monitor cameras. Angie's eyes kept wandering to it, and she knew that Vola was trying real hard not to make a remark about it.

Finally, they made it back to their neighborhood, and both of them hurried up Vola and Keth's lawn to the door. Angie was practically bouncing on her heels as Vola entered the code to unlock her door. She pulled it aside and beckoned to Angie. "Keth!" Vola called in a singsong voice. "We're here!"

Angie strode into the front room of the house just as Keth rounded the corner. He was already completely naked, his cock at half-mast but growing larger and thicker by the moment. He growled playfully at Angie. "You left my high and dry yesterday."

"Let's let bygones be bygones," Angie said, undoing the buttons on her shirt frantically. Then she felt a strong body press into her from behind and push her forward towards Keth. She was mashed against the ivory orak's chest, Vola's hands already roaming over her body.

"This one let me finger her right in my office, dear," Vola purred, grinding her hips into Angie's ass. "You were right, she is eager to please."

Keth's eyes were hungry as he reached down and began to strip Angie down. Her whole body flushed with heat, and her mind was barely able to keep up with all the sensations. Eight hands, forty fingers, stripped her down in moments. Her blouse was tossed carelessly one way, her bra another, Keth's hands cupping her breasts and wringing an eager moan out of her. Vola worked on her bottoms, drawing her long skirt and underwear down her legs. Angie stepped out of them and kicked them away, loving the feel of Keth's naked body pressing into hers. All those hands spun her around gently without a word, and Angie gasped as she felt Keth's cock slip into the cleft of her ass. It had only been a day and she'd already forgotten how thick it was.

Vola stripped down in front of her, almost ripping off her blouse and mini-skirt. She wore nothing underneath her clothes. One pair of her arms stretched out, the other cupping the underside of her heavy breasts and playing with them slightly. Her ash-colored freckles went all the way down to the valley between her tits, and her dark eyes glimmered with lust. "To the bedroom."

Keth scooped Angie up and tossed her over her shoulder. Angie squeaked in protest, but a part of her was giddy as Keth walked back further into the house, Vola following behind. They passed through the hallway, through the kitchen which Angie only got a brief glimpse of before Keth walked through another doorway and gently set her back down.

The oraks' bed was sprawling and massive, layered with pillows and fresh sheets. "Just for us?" Vola squealed. She kissed Keth on the lips passionately. "You didn't have to!"

Keth reached down and slid a hand between Vola's legs, rubbing gently. "I thought it appropriate," he said, winking at Angie. Angie felt a quiver run through her just from the one gesture. Eric hadn't produced that kind of reaction in her in ages. She stepped closer to Keth, putting her hands on his broad chest. Without prodding Keth broke away from Vola and kissed Angie deeply. She moaned and leaned into the kiss, pressing into his body. It felt like making out with a god.

"Been awhile since you've been kissed, Angie?" Vola said, two of her hands running over Angie's body as her other two dipped lower to fondle Keth's cock and balls.

Angie nodded, her fingers curling against Keth's skin. "I want the both of you to make me feel like he can't any more."

Keth and Vola exchanged a heady look, both of them grinning at one another. "Get on your knees then," Vola said, her eyes sliding over to Angie and flicking down towards the floor. "And pleasure my mate with your mouth."

Angie did as she was bade, finding the carpeted floor incredibly comfortable. Keth shifted slightly to give Angie a good angle. She nuzzled the underside of his impressive cock, pursing her lips and giving it a few quick pecks. Her lips pursed, and she inhaled his heady musk. Then her tongue flicked out and pressed to where his shaft met his balls. Keth moaned, and Angie heard him kiss Vola again. She focused on his pleasure, licking up and down the orak's shaft and fondling his balls, learning the contours of his maleness.

Vola knelt down beside her. "I can't resist," she murmured. Her lips pursed and she drew them along the opposite side of Keth's maleness, her own tongue lashing the sensitive skin. Angie's eyes lidded and she pressed her lips more firmly against the taut flesh of Keth's cock. He was so much more heady than Eric, his balls so much more pleasant to kiss and suckle on. She felt Vola's hand's slip lower along her body, slipping between her legs to finger her again. She moaned with one of Keth's balls in her mouth, and the orak growled.

"You're such a good little slut," Vola murmured, cupping Angie's chin and drawing her away from Keth's cock. Her dark eyes smoldered as she drew Angie's face close to hers, then pressed their lips hungrily together. Her tongue pushed into Angie's mouth, and Angie accepted it, running her hands up Vola's sides. Her nethers pulsed, the fire between her legs growing more and more with each passing second. She wanted nothing more than to be passed back and forth between the two aliens until they'd had their fill.

"Come here, you." Keth grabbed Vola and pulled her to her feet. The big orak flopped onto his back on the bed, his cock jutting upright. Vola immediately straddled him, reverse cowgirl style, so that she faced Angie with Keth's cock pressed against her groin.

"To think you took all of this," she said, reaching down and toying with Keth's maleness. "Just look how deep it goes into me." She rocked her hips back and forth slowly, and Angie saw her need mirrored in the alien's eyes. It was comforting in a way, a mutual admission of want. "I want you to watch," Vola said, looking at Angie intently. "And play with yourself while you do."

Angie reached down and ran a finger over her swollen clit, taking one of her breasts in hand and squeezing. "Yes."

Vola raised herself up on her knees, then slowly sank down atop her mate. Her lips parted slightly as she did, before she gave a soft sigh as she settled herself against him. "Look," she commanded, and Angie did. Vola slowly began to undulate her hips, and Angie was mesmerized by the sight of that thick cock sheathing itself in the alien's pussy. Angie's fingers dipped into her own heat, desperately wishing that it was her being fucked. Just a little longer, just a little longer.

Keth's hands found resting places on Vola's body, the two aliens beginning to fuck in earnest. "He's so big," Vola murmured, as the sound of hips slapping together grew steadily in volume. "Of course, you know that too. You know how good this feels."

"Yes," Angie whimpered, spreading her legs a little so she could finger herself a little deeper.

"It's yours whenever you want it," Keth rumbled, his voice breathy with lust.

Angie whimpered again. "I want it now."

"Not until I'm done," Vola said, and doubled down on her ferocity, lifting herself almost completely off Keth's cock and slamming her hips down forcefully, with a rhythm and precision learned from years of making love to the same partner. The orak's breath came in animalistic snorts, her body becoming sheened with sweat as she rode her mate. Angie focused on the visual of Vola's cunt clenching around Keth's cock, her hands holding her steady as she bounced, her tits moving with the motions. She cried out, bit her lip, then cried out again, louder, and Keth made an answering noise of pleasure. Angie was frantically fingerfucking herself, lost in the visual. Eric might have his alien porn, but I've got one better on him. There was a certain level of rawness to watching Keth and Vola that no porno vid could ever match, and Angie revelled in it.

Then Vola slammed herself down and let out a long heady breath as Keth grunted and made an answering motion with his hips. Angie saw the keth's cock pulse once, twice, three times as he emptied himself into his mate. Vola reclined back, and he wrapped his arms around her, the two of them murmuring something that Angie couldn't hear. Then they kissed passionately as Keth's cum began to trickle out of Vola's pussy.

Angie knelt down in front of the coupled pair, her tongue flitting out. She lapped up the trail of cum, all the way up to where cock thrust into pussy, making Keth squirm. "Good," Vola murmured, as Angie kissed her clit. "Very good."

"Please," Angie murmured. "I'm fucking soaked."

The two oraks sat up, and Vola adjusted her hips so that Keth's orgasm flowed out of her, puddling around the base of his cock. "What do you think, dear?" she murmured in Keth's ear. "Has she earned it?"

Keth's chin rested where her neck met her shoulder. "Hmm, I think so. On one condition."

"Name it," Angie breathed, her heart racing.

Keth patted the space beside him on the bed. "You have to be on your back. I want to see your tits bounce as I fuck you."

Angie needed no further prodding. She couldn't remember the last time her body had been this heated, this needy. She couldn't even remember a time when Eric had made her feel like this. She flopped onto the bed where Keth had patted, spreading her legs wide as the two oraks changed position. Keth grabbed her thighs and drew her to the edge of the bed, his cock resting against her mons. He slowly ground himself back and forth against her, growing hard again and letting the moment build. Angie felt her pulse quicken with each passing moment.

"Who would you rather have?" Vola murmured in her ear. "Your man, or mine?"

There was no contest. "Yours," Angie said.

Keth was hard enough now that his cock jutted out on its own, growing firmer and thicker still. He pressed the tip to Angie's entrance, rubbing it up and down against her labia. The fact that he was still covered in a mixture of his and Vola's passions only made Angie more excited. She felt like she was leaving a puddle on the bed and Keth hadn't even gotten inside her yet.

She reached out and grabbed one of his wrists. "Please," she begged. "Please."

Keth shared a glance with Vola, neither of them saying a word. Then he gave her what she wanted. His cock slowly pushed into her sopping cunt, and Angie let out a moan that she hoped Eric could hear, wherever he was. Keth pushed into her all the way, filling her fully in the way that she craved. Her pussy spasmed around him - just him being inside her, that top ridge of his cock rubbing against her swollen clit, was enough to make her cum.

The orak leaned down, bracing himself on all four of his arms. His dark hair hung down like a veil. He slowly began to move his hips. "Tell me I'm better than him," he growled against her lips.

Angie reached up and laced her fingers in his hair. "You're so much better than my husband," she mewled, her body rocked by his thrusts. "He's just a mortal. You're a god."

Vola snickered above Angie's head. "Guess that makes me a goddess," she said. She grabbed Angie's hands and pinned them to the bed, her second set of arms fondling Angie's breasts. "Give the poor thing what she wants, Keth," she commanded.

Angie didn't even have time to brace herself before Keth grabbed her tight and began to fuck her in earnest. She let out a howl of pleasure, another orgasm rippling through her. She was completely at the mercy of both aliens, and she reveled in it. Keth pounded her like he was trying to fuck her in half, his balls slapping her ass as her tits swayed in circles. Vola kept her grip firm, stealing kisses that took Angie's breath away. She lost count of how many times she came. The only thing that mattered was the they kept coming. Her pussy spasmed, squeezing Keth tight like a vise. It felt wonderful to surrender in this basic way, to let the powerful aliens use her as they desired.

It took Keth longer to cum the second time around, but it was no less an orgasm than the first. He grit his teeth and let out a warning growl. Not like there was anything Angie could do about it, with her upper body at Vola's mercy, the female orak's tongue in her mouth. All she could do was moan as she felt Keth slam himself home and shoot his load inside her, sighing as she felt those pulses travel through his cock. His hot cum leaked out of where he sheathed himself inside her. Vola broke away, and Angie took a deep breath, craning her head up so she could see the orak's cock nestled inside her. The visual alone made her feel warmer.

Keth withdrew his cock with a slithering noise, taking a trail of cum with it. He leaned over Angie. "Damn..." he panted. "You're something, Angie. To think you've lived next door all this time."

Vola swung her body over Angie's, their breasts mushing together. "She just had to warm up to us is all," she said, leaning down and giving Angie a peck on the nose. "But you are not slipping away from us."

Angie smirked. "Oh?"

Vola leaned back, running her hands all over herself. "We're very...flexible. If you ever want Keth's cock or my pussy, all you have to do is ask. However..." Her eyes glittered. "We get the same privileges. Whenever we want. Within reason, of course."

Keth pressed up behind his mate, his arms circling her waist and chest. "Fair?" he asked, kissing Vola's neck lightly.

Angie knew that a week ago she would've balked at being the plaything for a couple of aliens. Now, the prospect made her giddy. "Whenever, you say?"

A week later, Angie sat at the lunch table with Casey. "I'm so glad you made the team!" she cooed.

"I know!" Casey chirped. "First practice is in three days. I can't wait."

Angie started to say something, but then her communicator beeped. She checked it quickly. The usual message from Eric stating that he'd be home late. That was fine. She had something to occupy her time now besides Moby Dick. She flicked over to another window on the device and typed Busy?

"You seem more upbeat, Mom," Casey remarked, sipping from her fruit smoothie.

"Have I?"

"Yeah, this past week. It's like someone flicked a light switch or something."

Angie's communicator bipped. She opened the message. Vola was wearing one of her short skirts today, it seemed. She'd leaned back in her chair, lifting the skirt and snapping a photo of her bare pussy. Got a meeting in an hour, the message read. Wonder how many times you can make me cum?