Worlds Apart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kessa hummed into Carly's sex, and the two of them set about pleasing each other with their mouths. In that moment, Carly felt like the two of them were one, both of them giving and receiving pleasure in equal measure, exploring each other with tongues and hands. Carly hooked her leg up around Nyreen's head, drawing her further in. She felt heat pooling in her groin, a warm cauldron of pleasure, and knew that in a little bit Nyreen's tongue would open the floodgates and send her into the stratosphere. So she lashed Nyreen's pussy like it was a water font in the desert, and felt the smooth muscles pulse and spasm around her tongue as she wrung another orgasm out of the kessa. Just a little more, she thought. Just a little-

Nyreen's tongue plunged into her, and Carly cried out, the sound muffled by the kessa's thighs. Her whole body trembled, her hands squeezing Nyreen's ass as the kessa got her off again. She came and came, her pussy soaked through, Nyreen drinking from her deeply. Carly rode the wave for as long as she could, then gently nudged Nyreen off her. The kessa complied, sliding her body off and letting Carly catch her breath, her body still quivering from her own pleasure high. She reached out a hand, and felt Nyreen's warm one clasp hers. The kessa slid back atop her, rubbing her body against Carly's. "That...was good," she murmured, her eyes sparkling with delight and pleasure. "We should have private lessons more often."

Carly giggled and caressed the kessa's neck, pressing her fingers under Nyreen's chin and earning a croon from the kessa. "How about every day?"

The next week, Carly walked to practice with a spring in her step. She now had two things to look forward to -- the practice itself with all it's delights, and the "private lesson" afterwards. Nothing could bring her mood down.

So of course it was then that her brother had to call.

Carly huffed and answered the call. "Little brother."

"Big sis."

"What's up?"

"Still trying to figure out what to do about Mom and Dad."

Carly sighed, stopping on a corner. She didn't want to have this conversation close to the practice facility. That was a place of good times and pleasure, and she didn't want this conversation to taint that association. "Why is that our problem?"

"Uh, because they're our parents?"

"This is their issue, Zach. Let them work it out themselves."

"And what if it gets ugly? Does the Federation even have a divorce court? How would that even work? What if we have to pick sides?"

Carly felt her mood souring. "One, we'll deal with it. Two, I don't know, check the extranet. Three, see above, and four, we'll see what happens then. Now I'm about to go into practice, and the next time you call me, maybe try to have a more pleasant conversation topic than our parent's infidelity. It's not. Our. Problem."

Zach was silent for a bit. Then he sighed heavily. "Okay. I won't keep you."

"Bye, bro." Carly killed the call. For the briefest moment, she felt bad about the way she'd snapped at Zach. But she stood by what she said -- her parents' problems weren't hers or Zach's to deal with or worry about. The only thing that mattered to her was the team, and Nyreen. She turned and sauntered towards the practice facility, already longing to strip off her clothes and be one with the water.