Worlds Apart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not right now, obviously. I didn't want to take the kids to the homeworld until they were older, and I can't take more time off work right now. But, is that something you'd be open to? We could even have two ceremonies. One here, so that your parents could come, and then one on Borealis so that you could meet my extended family."

"If that's what you want," he replied, a little frazzled by the idea of being in the same room with two dozen Borealans who lacked Liz's social graces.

"You'll do fine," she added, giving him another pat. "You're an experienced space explorer now, right? There's no mud on your boots."

"Well, I've always said that I wanted to take a vacation somewhere warm," he joked.

"That's the spirit," Liz said, ruffling his hair affectionately. "Come on, if we catch the next train to Old Town, we can go to that seafood place on the boardwalk that I like."

"Lead the way," he replied.

-THE END-