World's Greatest Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

"It's not fair. You always look better than me when we go out somewhere," Cindy said with a pout. "Shit, you just rolled out of bed in your PJs and you look hot. What's your secret, Becky?"

Mom shrugged. "Sometimes less is more," she opined.

"Like no bra," Cindy quipped.

Mom laughed at her friend's remark. "I always wear a bra, no matter where I go," she said. "Anyway, you're pretty, Cindy." Mom sounded sincere as she spoke.

Cindy gave a shrug, seeming unconvinced.

"Colin, don't you think Cindy's pretty?" Mom turned to me, sounding earnest about wanting my honest opinion.

"Yes, of course," I said with an emphatic nod.

"See..." mom said, looking up at her.

"Yeah, well, I still wish I had these." Cindy reached down and gave mom's breasts a hard squeeze, cupping them in her hands and pinching her nipples.

Mom gasped and squealed as she wrestled Cindy's hands from her breasts. They shook noticeably beneath her top as mom struggled and twisted her shoulders.

I tilted my head down, trying to hide a grin, as well as my excitement over having seen mom's friend grope her. My cock was throbbing.

"Damnit, Cindy, be gentle!" mom gasped, suppressing a smile.

Cindy wasn't bothering to hide her delight at what she had done. She was laughing as she stared at mom's stiff nipples, now rising out at her top. Covered by only the thin cotton top, they looked thicker and longer than I had ever noticed them being before. I pushed myself closer to the table to conceal the bulge in my jeans.

"You're nasty, Cindy," mom said.

"Don't make me laugh, Becky. I have to get rid of that second cup of coffee. I'll be right back," she said, then dashed off towards the downstairs bathroom.

I waited until Cindy was a safe distance away before I said anything. "Are you okay with all of this?" I asked my mother.

"Yeah... sure. I feel like being a little naughty. This is what it was like with us years ago. But she's being worse than usual because you're here too. Does it make you feel uncomfortable, Honey?" she asked. Her voice took on a tone of worry.

"No. I just wasn't sure how you felt," I explained.

"As long as she doesn't get too carried away, I'm fine with it," she said.

I heard Cindy returning. I turned my head towards the left as I listened to her footsteps. I changed the subject to mom's plans for the day.

As it turned out, mom and Cindy decided to abandon the idea of seeing a movie, mostly because they could not agree on which one to see. Mom went up and had a quick shower and changed while Cindy and I talked and she perused the newspaper.

When mom rejoined us some time later it was all I could do to appear aloof to how she looked. Her ebony hair was pinned back on either side, emphasizing her face and bright eyes. She had put on some lip gloss, which made her full lips look enticing. She looked so sexy. But it was the dress she wore that caught my attention.

The dress was light grey, sleeveless, with a high collar and deep V-neck. A row of black buttons ran down the front to the hem, which came down just above her knees. She looked stunning in it. I had only seen her wear it on one occasion, but it had left a vivid impression on me. The dress had been a birthday gift from mom's sister shortly after mom and dad separated. Aunt Kelli thought that it would help mom to feel good about how she looked and make her regain some of the confidence that the end of her marriage had shattered. Mom wore the dress once, then concluded that it was too revealing. She said felt uncomfortable in it because the hem was too short the the neckline too plunging. I would have been thrilled if she had have worn it every day, but it was the last time I saw it -- until she walked in to the kitchen with it on that morning.

"Wow, nice dress, Becky!" Cindy exclaimed, watching her pad towards us.

"I hardly ever wear it," mom lied. "But it's time I get my summer clothes out since the weather's so nice."

Mom obviously wanted to look her best around Becky, but for a minute I allowed myself to believe that she had also made the effort for my benefit too, then convinced myself that my libido was making me delusional.

When mom sat down and crossed her legs I noticed that she had left the bottom few buttons of her dress undone. It separated and slid from her, exposing her right thigh. I ran my eyes up her leg as my heart raced. Her skin was smooth as glass and looked soft. I imagined running my hand over it, coaxing her to part her legs for me.

"So, how about I take you guys out to dinner tonight?" Cindy offered.

"Oh.. no, thanks, Cindy," mom said. "That's awfully kind, but you don't have to do that -- unless my cooking is that bad."

Cindy laughed. "No, it's great; I don't know how you stay so thin. But I want to. I don't want you have to cook for me every night, Becky. And it will give us a chance to go out around town."

"Well, thanks. I really appreciate it," mom said and smiled.

"Yes, thanks, Cindy!" I chimed-in.

"Good. You choose a place -- somewhere nice -- and we'll go," Cindy said. "It's been a long time since I've eaten-out, so it will be a treat for me too."

"Okay, thanks. But what about lunch? Do you want something now?" mom offered.

Cindy thought for a moment. "I see you have bagels. Maybe I'll have one. I'm trying to loose weight, so I don't want to eat too much." She got up and went to the cupboard.

When Cindy returned to the table with her bagel she stopped, looking down at mom over her left shoulder. She reached down and tugged the front of mom's dress away from her on the left side. From my vantage point I could easily see inside the dress a ways. Mom was wearing a white bra that appeared a size too small for her. I could see a good portion of her left breast, pushed up into a firm mound.

"So you decided to put a bra on after all," Cindy teased.

Mom gasped and clamped her hand down atop Cindy's. "Hey, careful! This dress already barely covers them as it is," she said, although not upset.

Cindy gave me a sly grin as she stood behind mom. I grew nervous, fearing she had recognized the hungry look in my eyes as I looked at my mother's exposed breast. I averted her piercing eyes and discerning grin. She sat back down across from mom and began eating her bagel.

That afternoon mom showed Cindy some of her own photo albums. They spent the time talking and watching Oprah. Later, mom searched the Yellow Pages, then called to make reservations at a restaurant downtown.

"I'll have to get ready to go in a while," mom said, looking at her watch.

"Get ready? What's wrong with what you have on? That dress looks great on you," Cindy said, looking her up and down.

Mom shook her head, seeming nervous. "No, I want to wear something that covers my arms and doesn't look like I'm ready for the beach."

Cindy laughed. "I've got a dress that would look great on you. You can wear that," she said.

"I don't know. I've got plenty of dresses," mom said, sounding more than reluctant.

"Trust me, Becky. At least try it on. You don't have to wear it if you don't want to."

Mom relented. "Okay, I'll try it on," she said.

"Great. You'll like it; I promise," Cindy said. "Let's go."

"Colin, you can't wear jeans and a t-shirt. Go find pants and a shirt and tie," mom said as Cindy tugged her away.

I nodded, feeling annoyed that mom felt as though she had to advise me about proper dress at a restaurant.

A short time later I went up to my room to change. I could hear my mom and Cindy talking in the spare room. As I passed by the doorway I realized that the door was ajar by about a foot. I paused a moment. Mom had on a different dress than earlier. Her back was to the door. Cindy was in front of mom, facing the door. She glanced up and saw me, then smiled.

"So, what do you think, Colin?" Cindy asked.

Before I realized what she was referring to, Cindy spun mom around to face me. Mom had a bewildered look on her face for a moment as our eyes met. The dress she wore was navy blue with white pinstripes. It had long sleeves and covered her knees. It was rather plain, although elegant. It had a scooped neckline and a row of buttons running down to the pleated waist. But Mom had not buttoned the dress up yet. Immediately I noticed that she was braless. In the gaping front of the dress I could see mom's bare torso down to her navel. Her breasts were partially exposed at the center of her chest, allowing me to see their curves and how they sloped down without a bra to support them. They looked heavy and firm, with a nice rounded shape. On her left one, part way down, was a purple bruise -- the result of Cindy having grabbed her that morning.

"Oh my god, Cindy!" mom exclaimed. She crossed her arms over her chest.

Cindy's hands were on mom's shoulders and she had a delighted expression on her face. Her eyes were locked on mine as I ogled my mother. Mom's forearm had pushed the left half of the dress aside. Now I could see her left nipple protruding just below her arm. It was mahogany-colored and thick, with a large, lighter ring circling it. My wide eyes locked on it.

"I just wanted his opinion on the dress," Cindy said, almost whispering into mom's ear, trying to calm her.

"Well, wait till I have it on though," mom spat out, twisting her head to glare at Cindy.

"I'm going to go get dressed," I mumbled and walked away.

My cock was as hard as a spike. I closed my bedroom door behind me and rubbed it through my jeans. I needed to jerk off, but I did not have time and feared getting caught. I changed in to dress pants, a shirt and tie, then went to the bathroom to shave. By the time I was doing that mom and Cindy had already returned downstairs.

Mom was sullen when I joined her and Cindy in the living room. She was sitting across from Cindy in a chair, her arms folded on her lap. I dared not meet her eyes as I stood beside the couch.

"Let's go; I'm getting hungry," Cindy said as she stood up.

Looking dour, mom followed us to the door. She had not changed out of the dress, which both surprised and excited me. It was a little tight on her, mostly in the chest, but that made it more appealing to me.

I could tell that Cindy did not feel even the slightest bit of compunction for what she had done upstairs. In fact, I was certain she was almost as happy about it as I was. She caught my eye as we walked to the door and gave me a sneaky smile, then winked. I was sure what it implied, but was alarmed by the thought that she had deduced just what my true feelings for my mother were.

I sat in the back seat of mom's car on the trip to the restaurant. It was the polite thing to do since Cindy was a guest, but it also meant I could avoid mom just that much.

By the time we had ordered our food mom's mood seemed to have lightened. She became talkative and I noticed that Cindy was less meek around her. The change in mom's mood lifted my spirits too. Previously, I had no appetite and would have been just as contented to have stayed home and surfed the Internet. Now I was glad that we had gone out.

While we were waiting for our desserts to be brought to us mom announced that she was going to the washroom. She excused herself, leaving me alone with Cindy. I grew tense and craned my head about the restaurant, trying to avoid any conversation with Cindy because I was convinced I knew what she was thinking. When she spoke I felt a rush of unease fill me.

"So, did you enjoy the show?" she asked, leaning closer.

"What?" I asked, jerking my head back towards her, trying to seem perplexed.

"Colin, I have a son who's a few years older than you and I've lived a full life. I know when a man's interested. Upstairs, in my room, I wanted you to get a chance to see just how good your mother looks," she said.

"I know she's pretty," I said, although I doubted that would satisfy her.

Cindy smiled and shook her head. She gave my hand a gentle squeeze, then eased her hand away. Her eyes were on mine. They had a sympathetic look to them. "Yesterday, when she had those pajamas on, it was then that I was sure of your feelings for her -- although I suspected it before that," she said.

My flushed cheeks felt like they were on fire. I could feel my hand tremble and my brow was growing damp. I wanted to say something to try to convince her that she was mistaken, but knew it was futile. Instead, I gave her a guilty shrug.

"Like I said, I have a son. You can assume that means whatever you want, but I'm not talking to you like this to try to upset you or threaten you, Colin. I just want you and Becky to be happy. I know she loves you very much and needs you even more now that your dad's gone."

"I know," I said.

"I managed to talk her into not wearing a bra tonight. It wasn't easy though." She paused and laughed. "To be completely honest, I think she's hot too. Haven't you noticed how I'm always trying to touch her?"

"Yeah..." I said, grinning.

"Her breasts feel fantastic. I hope you get to find out for yourself someday -- if you haven't already." She winked at me.

Cindy looked over my shoulder and leaned back in her seat, looking nervous. "She's coming back, but tonight's going to be another early night for me so you can spend some time alone with her," she said, then stared towards mom as she approached. "Shit, she looks sexy in that dress. Check out how hard her nipples are. She should never wear a bra. Her tits look so nice when they bounce like that."

Cindy's lewd comments about mom turned me on, but I did my best to hide it. I leaned back in my seat, waiting for mom. She sat back down and I noticed how her breasts shifted as she leaned over. Her nipples pushed out at the front of the dress and I noticed Cindy's eyes on them.

I ate my dessert quickly, hoping it would mean that we would return home sooner. I was disappointed when mom and Cindy ordered coffee and spent some more time talking. My only consolation was that they were getting along well.

Once we arrived back home I took off my tie and tossed it on a chair in the living room. I sat down and turned the television on. Mom and Cindy took their usual seats on the couch.

"What happened to that wine you had last night, Becky?" Cindy asked.

"I finished it after you went to bed," mom said. "But I have more."

Mom went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I watched her from the corner of my eye as she returned with the wine and glasses. I was thankful for Cindy having convinced her to not wear a bra that evening.

I watched television, but was barely aware of what was on. Mom and Cindy chatted and drank their wine. I added little to the conversation, but when I did it gave me an excuse to look at mom. The wine seemed to have relaxed her. She was leaning back on the couch with her legs crossed. Her shoes were on the floor by the coffee table.

By the time it was getting close to ten-thirty I grew impatient for Cindy to go to bed. I went to use the washroom, partially to break the monotony, then returned to the living room. Mom looked so sexy on the couch, but I forced myself to not let my eyes linger. About forty-five minutes later Cindy yawned and stretched. I was encouraged.

"Geez, that big meal and the wine really made me sleepy. I should probably get to bed now so you guys don't have to carry me up there later," Cindy said, looking at her watch.

"Thanks again for taking us out to dinner, Cindy. It was wonderful, and not having to cook was a bonus," mom said.

"Yes, thanks a lot, Cindy," I said, hoping she would understand exactly what I meant when I smiled.

"You're both very welcome," she said. "It was the least I could do since you're letting me stay here. Next time I want both of you to come to Cleveland."

"And thanks for letting me wear this dress," mom added. "I'm glad you talked me into it."

"Why don't you keep it? It looks a lot better on you than it ever looked on me." Cindy remarked, looking mom over.

"Oh, no, I couldn't, Cindy." mom said, although she sounded tempted by the offer.

"Yes, please, keep it, Becky. Just don't ask for any of my bras -- they're way too small for you." Cindy let out a laugh and gave mom's left breast a playful squeeze.

Mom laughed, but, surprisingly, never recoiled from Cindy's hand. She looked my way and smiled at me. I lowered my head, knowing that Cindy had enjoyed feeling mom as much as I would have.

"Was that the price for you buying me dinner, or the dress?" mom asked and smiled.

"Both. And congratulations for being brave enough to not wear a bra with it. You looked hot." Cindy said.

Mom was blushing as she looked at me, then back to Cindy.

Once Cindy had gone upstairs I began looking at her photo album, which she had left on the coffee table. Amongst the pictures I found one of mom and dad on a beach that I had never seen before. They looked quite young. Mom was wearing a bikini. She looked like she could have been a model.

"Where was this taken?" I asked, holding up the photo album for mom to see.

She leaned forward, squinting. "I don't know. Let me see."

I sat down on the couch beside mom and showed her the photo.

"That was on our honeymoon in Florida. I was already almost three months pregnant with you by then. I think that was the last time I ever wore a bikini," she said.

Mom looked at the photo for another few seconds, then shook her head. She pushed the album back to me, as if disturbed by the image. I put the album aside and looked back at the television.

"It was so nice not to have to cook for one night," mom sighed.

"I bet," I said, turning my head towards her. "Plus, you got a new dress."

"Does it look okay on me?" she asked, sounding uncertain.

"Sure... of course it does," I told her.

"It's not something I'd buy myself. It's a little smaller than I'd like too." She tilted her head down, looking herself over. She tugged the front of the dress away from her chest.

I watched mom beside me, fussing with the dress. As she shifted her shoulders and pulled it away from herself I let out a soft laugh. It wasn't loud and happened before I could control myself, but she heard it. She lifted her head up and gave me a questioning look.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said, regretting my slight outburst.

"No. What? Do you think it looks bad on me?" Now mom looked insecure.

"No. Of course not," I told her.

"Then what was the laugh for?" she demanded.

I sighed, knowing there was no way to avoid her question. "I just thought it was funny how you were adjusting it, that's all."

"Well, it's a little tight in some places. Cindy's not built like me," she said with a foxy smile.

"But she wishes she was," I retorted.

Mom let out a giggle and sounded very sexy. "I don't just mean that the dress is tight up top. I think it makes my butt look big."

I rolled my eyes, but said nothing.

"What?" she asked, sounding insistent.

"It's a shame you don't have more self-confidence, mom," I told her.

"I do, but look at this." Mom got up from the couch. She tugged the hem of her dress down and adjusted it, then turned to the side. "I think my ass looks fat."

I ran my eyes down over the curves of her body to her hips and backside. She looked perfect and I'm sure that many others would have agreed.

"No, mom, it doesn't. It, and the rest of you, look great. Tonight, Cindy said you looked sexy."

"When?" She seemed surprised to hear the comment.

"When you were coming back from the washroom. She was watching you."

Mom sat back down beside me. She tucked her feet under her and leaned on her right hip, facing me. Her posture emphasized the curves of her hip and ass. My eyes moved up over them to the outline of her breasts and hard nipples.

"What did she say?" she asked.

"That you looked good," I said, refraining from being too graphic.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers