World's Greatest Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers

Cindy slipped her left hand around to my lower back. Her fingers felt good on my bare skin. She coaxed me closer to mom until I was between her soft thighs. Mom opened them wider as she looked up at me, smiling.

Mom curled her fingers around my shaft and gave it a gentle tug, urging me towards her waiting pussy. When the head rubbed over her wet lips she moaned and reached out to tug at my hips. My cock slipped in my mother, making her moan louder. Her fingertips sank into my back as she pulled at me, forcing my cock deeper in her tight pussy. She gripped my shaft inside her and pushed back with her hips as I started to thrust.

I bent down and ran my tongue around mom's nipple, then sucked on it. She let out another moan. Holding her breast in my hand I teased her nipple with my tongue and mouth. Mom held my head in her hand, holding me close to her chest.

"Oh god... mmmmm... Colin... yes... that's it, Honey," she moaned, meeting my thrusts with her hips.

I began pumping my hips faster, pushing my cock hard and deep in her wet pussy. She was moaning louder and grabbing fistfuls of my hair. I could tell that mom was getting close after a while. So was I. She squeezed my cock tighter as I worked it in and out of her. Her musky juice covered it and my heavy balls. She reached down and began rubbing her clit while she watched my cock slide in and out of her. A few minutes later she squeezed my cock hard one last time and arched her back.

"Oh, god... Colin... god that feels.... yes, Honey... oh... fuck me," mom called out.

Watching my mother in the throes of ecstasy and hearing her cry out in pleasure was all I needed. I pulled my cock from her, just as the first stream of cum shot from it. It splashed up over her stomach. I leaned closer and the next two coated her breasts. She began spreading it over them and licking it from her fingers.

I laid down beside mom and she turned to face me. She rested her head on my shoulder and draped her arm over my chest.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

"I love you too, Lover." She kissed my cheek and smiled.

Over mom's shoulder I saw Cindy still crouched on the bed, watching us.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life," she said.

Mom grinned at me, then rolled over on her back. She craned her head to look at Cindy.

"Stick around. We've only gotten started," mom said.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers