Worm

Story Info
A backpacking vacation turns into slavery.
1.9k words
3.64
58.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfriskay
Mrfriskay
40 Followers

I checked into the guesthouse in the middle of Cluj, Romania. Dead tired from the plane ride, I laid there placid for a few moments before leaving my bag, and leaving the room.

The town was very old with rich architecture, and wonderful smells wafting throughout the city. This was the beginning of my month long backpacking trip through Europe, and I was looking forward to the trip. I stepped into a bar, and walked up to the counter. I ordered a shot, and downed it, then decided to head down the road. I passed several shops, and meandered through a market.

After walking around for several hours I became very exhausted, and decided to take a trip back to my room. I walked in an noticed a thin woman about ten years older than me scolding a woman at the desk. I walked by and gave her a bit of a sour look as I headed to my room. I walked into the room, and plopped onto the bed. There was a swift knock on the door, and I got up and opened it. It was the woman who was yelling.

"My name is Rell, I am the owner here... there was a problem with the booking of your room and I'm going to have to ask you to move." She said firmly, and I didn't speak. Luckily I didn't unpack my backpack, so I grabbed it and my jacket as she watched.

"Where are you from?" She asked calmly.

"The United States." I said as I followed her down a flight of steps to a dark room. She opened the door, and I began inside. I felt a very sharp prick as if a needle was stuck into my ass, and my leg started to go numb. I turned and she pushed me into the room. She turned a light on, and I flipped over to see her standing above me.

"What the fuck!" I said and she closed the door as I tried to sit up. My head felt heavy and I leaned back down.

She walked up in my view and smiled with her arms crossed. Everything went black.

When coming to, I was still in a frantic state but found out that I wasn't able to move. Opening my eyes I noticed a dark figure looming over me.

When she spoke I could tell it was the same woman.

"You have been asleep for so long." The figure wearing black latex spoke, and I tried to sit up.

I was cocooned in some sort of tight latex sack, and felt a chain holding my neck as I tried to sit up.

"You aren't going anywhere you little worm." She snickered and her heels clicked over towards my head and her boot rest on my face, and I jerked. I tried to fight her boot and she finally pulled it away.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked..

"Good question." She said moving down to my mid section and bent over. I quickly noticed that my genitals were poking through a hole, and her latex gloves fondled them.

"What is your bank pin?" She said grabbing my balls.

"3127" I said and she squeezed them hard.

"You're no fun!" She said and stood up. She walked over to a table and picked up a phone. With-in moments she spoke the numbers, and waited. She looked over at me pleased. Turning the other way, I couldn't understand what she was saying.

Ending the call, she turned and walked back to me.

"Thirty thousand dollars." She smirked, and put her hand on her latex covered hips.

"Take the money, the bank will insure it. Just take it, and let me go." I said frantically.

"It's not that easy Mr. You see, we can only take out 300 dollars a day, and spend up to 500 from your card." Her voice was firm and clear.

"fuck!" I said wiggling slightly.

"If we let you go, then you report the card missing, and we don't get our prize." Her voice teased, as she stood tall.

Looking around I notice I'm chained to a large radiator heater, and in an empty room in some sort of basement. Realizing it wouldn't be prudent to scream, I breathed and looked around.

"So you're going to keep me here until you've drained me?" I said.

"haha funny you should say it like that." Her deep red lips smiled. She spit on her gloved hand. She started stroking my dick.

"Damn you're twisted!" I said quietly and she smiled as her hand firmly stroked me.

"Look, I can go get the money, and you can let me go!" I said and she stood up and walked across the room. She picked something up and when she returned, she place a piece of rubber around my balls and cinched it tightly. I fought a little, but it was hopeless.

"What fun would that be!" She answered to my offer, and I noticed something strange. My dick began to grow, and before I knew it, I was completely hard.

"I really love that you're not yelling or freaking out!" Her voice teased as she slid her gloved hand up my shaft and I shivered uncontrollably .

"I just want to get this over with and then you can let me go..." I said and she grabbed my dick.

"Let you gooooo?!" Her words drew out, and she stroked hard for a moment, and then stood up.

"When the money is gone.." I uttered desperately, and she picked up what looked to be a gag. She shoved it in my mouth and pulled my head up to strap it tight. My eyes got wider, and she sneered. She stood again, and walked over to a table. She picked up a knife. I struggled slighly and she smiled.

"I'm going to tell you something important. If you make any noise, I will cut off your balls! Shake your head yes, if you understand." Her words were clear. I started sweating, and shook my head quickly as she grazed my shaft slightly.

"I'm glad we have an understanding here!" She pulled the knife away and looked down at me.

"I did not Kidnap you because I am a theif, and I want your money. I kidnapped you because I wanted a young man to exploit and torture!" Her words bit through me and traveled to my body. I began shaking and sweating. She smiled at my reaction.

"it just so happened that you are somewhat wealthy, and will fund your own torment.." Her hand found my erect dick again, and I shuddered and wiggled. She laughed.

She stroked me slowly, and I fought against the rubber encasement as the sensation became overwhelming. After a few minutes I stopped fighting, and noticed a moan slip from my body.

"Good!" The rubber covered lady purred, and I did it again. The moans became uncontrollable, and soon I felt myself about to explode on her hand. She stopped.

"ta ta ta my little worm." Her voiced teased in a low tone.

"I have a special suprise for that!" She said standing up, and her heels clicked out of the room. The door slammed and I looked up at the ceiling breathing heavily. Moments passed, and I tried to wiggle but found that I was bound too tight. I lied there for what seemed like an hour alone when finally the door opened. The same woman came in wearing normal clothes, and no mask. A basic black blouse with a longer skirt. Her facial expression was neutral, and she walked over towards me. I noticed she had a bag with a tube coming out of it. She leaned down, and twisted a knob on the gag, and I noticed I could suck air through it. She placed the tube through the hole in the gag, and held the bag up. Water rushed into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it. I gulped quickly and after a few seconds she pulled the tube out. She twisted the knob again, and looked down satisfied. My eyes peeled over at her. My fear was apparent, but she seemed to like it. Standing up she left the room, and I didn't see her again for several hours. My mind began playing tricks on me. Was she serious, or is this just a mind fuck until she got the money?

When she returned she was still wearing normal clothes, but she had long rubber gloves on. She had what looked like a funnel. She place the funnel in the same tube on the gag, and I looked bewildered up at her as she smiled.

She pulled a small tube of lube out and showed it to me. She squirted it all over the gloves, and reached down to my flaccid dick. After a few minutes of stroking the rubber cord which had been loose began to tighten. I let a frustrated groan. She squeezed the head and snickered. I wiggled to no avail and the moans started again. The pressure began building up, and this time she didn't stop. I found myself jerking, and I orgasmed into her hands. Looking over I saw her smiling deviously as she squeezed the last bit of spunk out and my body twitched.

"The beautiful thing about male slaves, is that they are easily manipulated!" She said out of the blue, and stood up. She stepped over my head and knelt down trapping my head between her knees as her rubber covered hand reached above the funnel, and emptied the handful of cum into the funnel. I tried to turn my head, but found her legs were strong. I tasted my own siemen slid into my mouth as she gripped my head with her knees. Suddenly she lifted up her skirt, and repositioned herself. I stared at her bare ass as she urinated into the funnel. I tried to spit it out, but apparently the gag had a stop valve that was only one way. The warm salty fluid filled my mouth, and I swallowed it involuntarily. When it was all gone.

She pulled the funnel out, and preceded to sit on my face. The smell of her asshole was all i could smell.

"Worm! can you hear me worm?" I heard her say as she lifted up her ass. I made a muffle cry behind the gag, and she sat back down. I felt her lean forward and there was a prick in my balls which felt like a needle. Suddenly I began to lose consciousness.

When I woke up, things were alot different. I was on some sort of padded bondage contraption lying on my stomach with my wrist, and ankles cuffed below. There was a full length mirror just in front of me, and I watched myself in some sort of rubber hood testing the bonds. The gag was gone, but the hood had some sort of zipper at my mouth. There was a dull pain in my ass, which felt strange. I struggled for a while, and then the Lady opened the door. She was wearing all rubber again. Her rubber hood was like mine but with no mouth zipper. She strutted over behind me, and I watched her look pleased at my ass. Her heels then clicked up towards my head, and she showed me a picture on her phone. It was an image of my ass, with a tattoo that said "worm" in old english lettering. I tried screaming to no avail.

She placed her hands on her hips, and looked at my defeating gaze in the mirror.

"This is just the beginning worm!" Her red lips smiled and she licked them, and then walked out of the room.

Mrfriskay
Mrfriskay
40 Followers