Worry for Safety Turns Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed Keri had a knack for eating pussy as it wasn't long before Brie was grabbing the back of her head and smashing it into her and screaming out her orgasm. After she came down a little Keri pulled back from her and started to push back hard at me.

Without pulling out of her I rolled with her and pulled her on top of me so she could ride me. I then motioned for Brie to sit on my face but directed her to face Keri too. Immediately they both reached for each other and were soon kissing each other deeply while tugging at each other's breasts. Brie soon disengaged from kissing her and whispered in her ear something I couldn't hear but it brought an intake of breath from Keri.

At that point Brie got off my face and Keri got off before repositioning themselves into a 69 with Keri on top. I moved and got in behind her again and put my cock back into her. I could feel Brie's tongue slide up and down my shaft and lick the bottom of Keri's pussy as I stroked into her again. I knew I couldn't last too long with that sensation and before Keri dipped down between Brie's open legs she looked back at me over her shoulder and said "I want your cum in me too." With that she buried her head firmly between Brie's legs and her tongue into her pussy.

I started too speed up and could feel myself getting close so I pushed deeper into her before letting loose and filling her with my cum. Brie was already ready for it when I pulled out of her and the combine cum streamed out of Keri and into Brie's mouth. I got down to lick her pussy too and Brie and I dueled tongues inside her pussy as we searched out the remaining cum that I had shot in her. Soon Keri came again with the two of our ministrations and eventually pulled away and rolled on to her back. Brie wasn't finished yet so she sucked my cock back into her mouth while pushing me downward to complete the job Keri had started with her pussy.

It didn't take me long to bring her back to an orgasm and she eventually pushed me off and the 3 of us lay side by side on the bed.

Brie decided to get up at that point and quickly pulled on her clothes, kissing me briefly followed by a quick suck of my cock and a quick kiss for Keri. "I'll see you at the office in an hour or so." She then left, leaving me with Keri.

"I don't know about you but I need a shower again" I said, she nodded and we walked into the bathroom. She led me into the shower and before I could say anything said "I hope you have one more in you - I would love you to fuck me some more."

I had always found her incredibly attractive, so despite having had sex only a few minutes ago, I was already hard and willing to go again with her. She was a little smaller than Brie so I had to lift her up a little to slide my cock back into her depths and when I did so, she wrapped her legs around me so I was holding her entire weight. I pushed her back against the wall in the shower and began to fuck her while she clunk on to my neck.

I had not as yet really had the opportunity to enjoy her breasts so I released her and lowered her. My cock slipped out of her and she sighed a little, but was soon moaning again as I took her breasts into my mouth sucking her nipples individually before sliding further down to lick her pussy a little more.

After a minute, I stood back upright and drove my cock back into her. She nestled her chin onto my shoulder and whispered in my ear "I really shouldn't let you cum in me again, but I want you to eat my pussy after again, so I don't care if I get pregnant by you or my husband I need your cum in me". "I had a vasectomy, so you are safe, you won't be carrying any child of mine". "Ohh you two are sneaky, but that's good, that means you can come in me anytime you want then." A thought blossomed in my mind at that point, that being that both Brie and now Keri had said the same thing, insinuating that I was welcome to fuck them anytime and that this was not a one-time fun night. With a sudden glowing grin on my face, I quickened my pace and began to fuck her as hard as I could. It wasn't long before we were both moaning and she came so hard on my cock that when she squeezed tight thru her orgasm it set me off and I sent a smaller jet of cum into her tight pussy.

I lifted Keri to the little seat that was in the shower and then knelt down and shouldered both of her legs exposing her cutely trimmed pussy to my vision. Unlike Brie she wasn't waxed, but mostly shaved with a little tuft of hair above her pussy. A bead of cum started to drip from her so with two fingers I gently spread her lips and licked the cum from her before delving deeper. The honey taste overpowered the saltiness of the small amount of my cum mixed in. She was soon cumming again before finally pushing me away when she could take no more.

After a hot shower we both retreated to the bedroom and got dressed, she left minutes later to get her things from her own room before meeting me in the lobby with the rest of my colleagues.

It was a tough day and I was tired all throughout, but the small smiles from both Brie and Keri helped me make it through.

12